Physiotherapeutic darsonvalization is a technique based on the action of pulsed currents. Such effects on human tissues and mucous membranes can accelerate their healing.
- What is darsonvalization
- Types of darsonvalization
- The effect of darsonvalization on the skin
- Indications for
- Contraindications to treatment with high-frequency current
- Methods of carrying out the procedure
- Benefit and harm
- Use in cosmetology
- Darsonvalization for hair
- Darsonval application in the body area
- Types of Electrodes for Darsonval
- Devices for darsonvalization
- How to choose Darsonval
- Preparation for the procedure
- Carrying out darsonvalization in the salon
- How to use darsonval at home
- Course of procedures
- Safety precautions
- Darsonval for electrolysis
- Darsoval with infrared heating function
- Darsonvalization videos
What is darsonvalization
Darsonvalization is a therapeutic technique in physiotherapy. The procedure is carried out using a special apparatus, the tip of which generates alternating high-frequency current. Under the influence of impulses in tissues and mucous membranes, regeneration accelerates. This contributes to their healing and removal of inflammatory processes.
The effectiveness of the technique allows its use in medicine and cosmetology.
Darsonvalization helps not only heal, but also rejuvenate the skin on the face and various parts of the body. The anti-inflammatory effect allows the use of this method to treat all forms of acne.
Types of darsonvalization
The procedure can be carried out by general and local methods. For general darsonvalization, a specialized camera is developed in which a person is placed. Inside the chamber, under the influence of a high-frequency current, a magnetic field is formed that acts on the whole organism. This allows you to establish a metabolism.
This technique is not widespread, due to the complexity of its implementation. To work with the Darsonval camera, a highly qualified specialist is required, and the cost of the equipment makes it inaccessible to most clinics. For local darsonvalization, devices are used with a glass tip that generates charged electrodes.
Most often, electrical stimulation is performed:
- individual inflammatory elements;
- elbow joints;
The intensity of the current discharges is selected individually. At maximum power, the device makes it possible to cauterize tissue, which is used in the fight against inflammatory infections.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
The effect of darsonvalization on the skin
Due to the penetration of impulses into the deeper layers of the skin, metabolic processes can be improved. Sparks act as a stimulant that causes skin cells to renew faster.
As a result of this, it is possible to achieve:
- increase elasticity;
- accelerated collagen production;
- strengthening the vascular network;
- healing of microscopic lesions;
- decrease in the production of sebum;
- removing excess fluid that accumulates in the tissues.
Darsonvalization is a pulsed current action that destroys microbes and disinfects tissues. This allows you to widely apply the technique in the fight against manifestations of acne.
The procedure has a pronounced therapeutic effect, which allows it to be used to solve a number of problems:
- superficial wrinkles;
- improve complexion;
- microscopic scars;
- hair loss
- herpes and other infections;
- neuralgia and migraines;
- arthritis and polyarthritis;
- elimination of pain in osteochondrosis;
- strengthening the walls of blood vessels with varicose veins;
- treating difficult to heal wounds;
- prevention of sleep disorders.
A wide range of indications makes it possible to use electrostimulating devices not only in medical clinics, but also in beauty salons.
Contraindications to treatment with high-frequency current
For darsonvalization, contraindications are identified:
- installed pacemaker;
- heart disease
- increased sensitivity to electrical impulses;
- oncological diseases;
- increased production of androgens and hormonal imbalance;
- high sensitivity of the skin;
- diseases of the hematopoietic system;
- children’s age up to 7 years;
Methods of carrying out the procedure
With the contact method of the procedure, the pulses have an analgesic, antispasmodic and antibacterial effect. Glass tube-electrode moves smoothly on the surface of the skin.
The specialist tightly presses the nozzle, which has a massage effect. This helps to improve lymphatic outflow and blood circulation. Tissues are saturated with oxygen, and excess fluid is quickly eliminated. After the procedure, there is a noticeable decrease in puffiness and a healthy skin tone at the venue.
Darsonvalization is a technique (this definition is more often used in trichology) that strengthens hair follicles and also stimulates their growth. The contact technique helps prevent spasms, which allows you to effectively use it to fight headaches and other pains.
To enhance the effect, the specialist covers the skin with a layer of talcum powder, which contributes to the deep penetration of impulses.
The remote method does not involve contact of the nozzle of the device with the skin. The electrode is located at a distance of 0’4 inch.
This allows you to saturate the momentum with ozone, due to which the effect is achieved:
- enhancing skin immunity;
- deep penetration of oxygen;
- increase skin tone;
- removal of dead cells.
The remote method is most preferred for the correction of age-related changes, the treatment of psoriasis and acne.
Benefit and harm
The benefits of darsonvalization have been proven in the treatment of diseases:
- keloid scars;
- itching of the skin;
- trophic ulcers;
- bronchitis and asthma;
- stomatitis and gingivitis;
- inflammatory processes in the digestive tract.
The general healing effect on the body with many diseases does not exclude harm, which is expressed:
- the appearance of unwanted hair;
- increased skin sensitivity;
- change in skin tone;
- the risk of benign and malignant tumors.
Use in cosmetology
The use of darsonval is recommended for problem and aging skin. During aging, the metabolism in the skin slows down. This causes a lack of oxygen in the tissues.
A dense layer of dead cells forms on the surface of the face, which prevents the penetration of cosmetic components into the deeper layers of the skin. As a result, the tone decreases, the face becomes dry and acquires an unhealthy greenish tint. Fluid accumulates in the tissues, causing swelling and bags around the eyes.
Darsonvalization of the facial area allows you to:
- remove dead cells, which will give the skin smoothness and tenderness;
- strengthen the production of elastin, giving elasticity;
- remove excess fluid, which will give the oval of the face an accurate and fit shape;
- stimulate all layers of the skin to reduce wrinkles and eliminate ptosis;
- deliver oxygen to the deep subcutaneous layers, giving the face a uniform shade.
Darsonvalization is a procedure (such an action has been proven by doctors) to suppress the reproduction of microorganisms in the pores.
It is used to treat problem skin, as it allows to achieve:
- destruction of bacteria that provoke inflammation;
- narrowing of pores;
- normalization of fat secretion;
- cleansing black dots.
This technique strengthens the immunity of the skin, so it is recommended that it be carried out not only for therapeutic, but also for preventive purposes. Prevention prevents the relapse of acne.
Darsonvalization for hair
The apparatus has a massage and stimulating effect on the scalp. Thanks to alternating current, blood circulation is enhanced, which contributes to the active nutrition of hair follicles. They strengthen and grow more actively.
Nutrition of the scalp leads to a change in the quality of the hair. Regrowth hair is smooth and dense. This effect allows you to apply the procedure to treat seasonal and stress baldness. If the loss is triggered by an imbalance of hormones or a chronic disease, Darsonval is used in combination with medication.
The therapeutic effect that the device has on the skin helps prevent:
- irritation and redness of the scalp;
- excessive fat production.
It is recommended to use the contact method in working with the scalp to enhance the massage effect.
Darsonval application in the body area
With darsonvalization you can get rid of cellulite. Darsonval contributes to the outflow of lymph, elimination of fluid and normalization of blood circulation. Due to the effects of pulsed current in combination with massage, fat cells are split.
To achieve a sustainable effect it is necessary:
- use a T-shaped nozzle in problem areas on the legs;
- carry out movements of the apparatus from the bottom up the lymph current;
- massage each leg for at least 10 minutes;
- additionally carry out manual massage and scrubbing;
- use anti-cellulite oil after darsonvalization.
To use the device in other areas of the body, a mushroom nozzle is required. The procedure helps to give the skin elasticity and smoothness, as well as to prevent the occurrence of stretch marks, sagging and relief changes.
Types of Electrodes for Darsonval
Depending on the surface to be treated, various electrode nozzles are used:
- universal mushroom is intended for surface treatment of skin in cosmetology;
- A T-shaped electrode evenly distributes impulses along the surface of the neck;
- the comb allows you to work out the hair follicles even in the inaccessible area of the temples;
- the earpiece is recommended not only for the ears, but also for the area around the eyes;
- nasal nozzle is used to study the facial nerves.
Devices for darsonvalization
|Welss||The device combines the functions of darsonvalization, ultrasonic massage, galvanotherapy, quantum therapy and ultraphonophoresis.||The action of the device is aimed at rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin, as well as creating a lifting effect. The device is recommended for dry and aging skin.||$ 82.|
|Gezatone Biolift4||Included with the device are nozzles for working with the face, body and scalp. The device emits a pulsed current in 3 modes, which differ in the force of impact.||The device is recommended for solving dermatological problems. It has a bactericidal, seboregulatory and anti-inflammatory effect. The device is suitable for problematic, oily skin of the face, body and head.||$ 48.|
|Spark||The device has 3 nozzles: a universal mushroom-shaped for any zones, a comb for the scalp and a dot comb for processing individual sections. It generates alternating current of medium power.||The device has a therapeutic effect on blood vessels. It is suitable for sensitive skin prone to redness. The device soothes and smoothes the skin without damaging it. The face will get a uniform healthy tone.||$ 27.|
|Carat||The device generates pulsed high-frequency currents of low power and high voltage. There are 4 nozzles in the kit, which allow you to distribute pulses according to the size of the treated surface.||The device is designed to smooth the surface of the skin on the face and body. It eliminates acne infiltrates and stains, and also smoothes scars. Using the comb attachment, you can work out the head to strengthen the hair.||$ 41|
|Ultratech||The portable device is light weight and compact in size. Included are 5 nozzles-electrodes. Different shape and size allow you to treat the head, face, hair, body, as well as the auricles and hard to reach places.||The device is recommended to be used to combat cellulite and puffiness. The point nozzle allows you to use it in the fight against acne, comedones and scars.||$ 33.|
How to choose Darsonval
When buying an apparatus for darsonvalization, you must follow the recommendations:
- preference should be given to devices that have several voltage modes. Low voltage is needed to perform the procedure in the lower eyelid and ears. An average level of tension is suitable for the face and head. Body treatments are performed at high voltage;
- the handle of the device should be convenient in size, and also contain a slide control of the power level. Slider control is less convenient for independent use;
- It is important to have a universal electrode holder in the device. This will allow you to purchase new nozzles without changing the device;
- a passport, a quality certificate and a warranty card are attached to the quality instrument.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Preparation for the procedure
To achieve the maximum effect from the procedure, you should properly prepare for it:
- do not use cosmetics with acids one week before darsonvalization;
- it is not recommended to combine darsonvalization and laser hair removal in the face;
- Before visiting a specialist, it is necessary to moisturize the skin with a nourishing mask;
- for deep penetration of pulses it is recommended to use a scrub 2 days before the procedure;
- do not use retinol-based products.
Carrying out darsonvalization in the salon
Darsonvalization is an effect on the skin that is recommended to be carried out by a specialist. Before the procedure, the cosmetologist cleanses the skin of dust, makeup and impurities. Then a degreasing and disinfecting lotion is applied to the face. The composition of professional salon cosmetics lacks aggressive components, which prevents excessive drying of the skin.
The procedure is performed with a change of nozzles:
- Using a universal nozzle, the master processes the entire surface of the face with massage movements from the center to the periphery.
- A high-power point nozzle processes problem areas of the skin. These include purulent inflammation, scars, and seals.
- For darsonvalization of the neck, the specialist uses a T-shaped nozzle.
- In the presence of boils or warts, a wart electrode is used.
- The surface of the head is processed in a uniform circular motion with the help of a comb attachment.
During the procedure, the client does not experience discomfort. It is placed on a comfortable couch, and impulses deliver only a slight tingling sensation. Darsonvalization lasts no more than 10 minutes. on the face and not more than 20 minutes. in the body area. The final stage is the application of a calming anti-inflammatory gel.
How to use darsonval at home
The darsonvalization procedure can be carried out at home. To do this, cleanse the skin with soap or gel. To prevent sebum secretion, talcum powder should be applied to the face.
For maximum effect, the device must be used alternately in separate zones:
- a universal nozzle it is necessary to massage the face from the center to the periphery. In this case, the electrode should be in close contact with the surface of the skin. This stage lasts for 5 minutes;
- It is required to exert a strong effect on problem areas of the skin using the non-contact method. The electrode should be kept at a distance of 0’4 inch for 2 minutes;
- using the earpiece, it is necessary to process the area under the eyes in circular motions for no more than 2 minutes. It is important to carry out movements of the device along the orbital bone without touching the eye;
- completes the procedure, cleansing the face of talcum powder and applying cosmetics.
In the area of the head, darsonvalization should be carried out exclusively on the skin, without affecting the entire length of the hair. The scalp should be clean. The apparatus must be tightly pressed to the head, making circular movements.
Course of procedures
To achieve a sustainable effect, a darsonvalization course is required, consisting of at least 10 procedures. This is due to the gradual renewal of skin cells. The interval between procedures should be 4 to 7 days. To treat dermatological diseases or get rid of wrinkles, you will need at least 20 ses
sions with an interval of 2 to 3 days. The course should be repeated 3-4 times a year.
Darsonvalization is carried out using electrodes. Such exposure should be safe.
This is achieved by following simple rules :
- during the procedure it is forbidden to touch other electrical appliances;
- there should be no metal products on the body;
- the skin should be dry;
- on the surface of the skin should not be open wounds;
- You can not use the device in the area of the eyes and eyelids, as well as lips.
Darsonval for electrolysis
Darsonval for electrolysis Carat allows you to combine physiotherapeutic and aesthetic procedures. The device can be used at home, as well as in clinics and beauty salons. It was possible to expand the functions of Darsonval thanks to the destructive effect of high-frequency current on hair follicles.
The procedure is simple:
- For darsonvalization, you must select the minimum power of the device.
- Before hair removal, you need to set additional settings: exposure time and high power.
- Epilation is carried out by immersing the needle in the hair bulb. To do this, it is necessary to clean the skin, and then insert the 6/32 inch needle into the hair sac.
- After the impulse passes through the root of the hair, a sound signal will sound, indicating its destruction.
The disadvantage of combining darsonvalization and hair removal is the long time it takes to complete the procedure. It will be necessary to remove each hair in turn, inserting a needle into its base.
Darsoval with infrared heating function
An additional function of the effect of infrared light on the skin allows you to:
- cleanse the skin of toxins;
- remove contamination from pores;
- activate the effect of cosmetic components applied after the procedure;
- accelerate the resorption of age spots and acne;
- align skin texture.
The function of heating tissues with dry infrared light is presented in the Gezatone apparatus. However, its disadvantage is the lack of the ability to change the electrode nozzles.
The use of Darsonval suggests an effect that improves metabolic processes in the tissues. This allows the use of darsonvalization in dermatology, cosmetology and medicine.
What is darsonvalization and why is it needed: