From coffee at home, you can make not only a drink, but also an effective scrub. The scrubbing composition of coffee activates blood circulation, rejuvenates, cleans pores, promotes the breakdown of fat cells, which means weight loss, removes toxins.
- Why coffee
- Which is better to take coffee
- How to cook
- Instructions for use coffee scrub
- Additional components in a coffee scrub
- Coffee Body Scrub
- Anti-cellulite scrub
- From stretch marks
- Against hair
- Gelatin Hair Scrub
- With an egg for the scalp
- From honey and coffee to oily skin
- Mask with cinnamon for inflammation and acne
- With sour cream
- Rice flour scrub
- Cocoa Powder Scrub Mask
- Brown Sugar Mask
- Fruit and vegetable
- For age skin
- With essential oils
- With kefir and sea salt
- With sugar and banana
- Oatmeal scrub
- Video and coffee scrub at home
The skin cells are constantly dying, and these dead particles remain on its surface, clogging the pores, sebaceous ducts. After which the skin partially loses its ability to absorb nutrients, to be saturated with oxygen. As a result, she ages faster, loses her tone.
Besides the fact that coffee exfoliates dead skin cells well, it is an antioxidant (i.e. it has a rejuvenating effect), it contains vitamins necessary for the skin, in particular vitamin E, and fatty acids, which make the skin soft and supple.
Arabica oil helps accelerate the production of elastin and collagen. And they are the main substances on which the smoothness and tone of the skin depend.
Caffeine affects the lipolysis process, accelerating it, and promotes the redistribution of the fat layer. The skin tone after using a coffee scrub evens out, it takes on a healthy look. Thanks to scrubbing, beneficial substances freely penetrate the skin.
Powdered ground coffee strengthens the walls of blood vessels, has an antiseptic effect, inhibits inflammation.
Which is better to take coffee
To make a scrub from coffee, only ground product is taken, soluble should not be used at home.
Firstly, there are few useful substances left, and secondly, the tint of a tan that can give such a composition will go unevenly.
It is best to choose freshly ground coffee. It contains potassium, phosphorus, iron, so that the composition copes with fine wrinkles, cellulite. The varieties Arabica and Robusta are most suitable for these purposes. You can make a scrub from coffee used for other purposes. It has less caffeine, but otherwise it works great.
It is recommended to make a scrub at home from the coffee that has been drunk immediately after brewing the drink. But some are harvesting thick for future use. You need to dry it in the oven and pour it into a jar. Dense from a drink prepared in the traditional way in a Turk and in a coffee maker.
How to cook
To make the cooked scrub useful and not bring any harm to the skin, you need to take note of several cooking rules:
- For coffee grounds, you need to take the powder of fine and medium grinding. Large particles should be avoided so as not to scratch the skin.
- If you use thick, not fresh coffee, then it is better to brew the powder, not brew it.
- Optimum proportions – 2 teaspoons. on 1 tablespoon. water.
- Coffee must be fresh, unexpired.
- If the composition is prepared to rejuvenate the skin, then it is better to take grains not of ordinary, but of green coffee.
- You need to brew coffee without any additives, such as sugar or milk.
- Any mixture can cause allergies, so it is recommended to check before using it.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Instructions for use coffee scrub
Rules for using coffee scrubs:
- It is recommended to use coffee grounds immediately after drinking.
- Before using the scrub, you need to thoroughly wash and steam the skin.
- Apply a scrub only on a damp surface of the skin, in a circular motion, slowly. Do a massage with a scrub for 10 minutes, then rinse with water.
- The body is not wiped, but soaked with a cloth.
- Then moisturize the skin with a cosmetic product.
- 2 hours after the procedure do not eat, but only drink water and green tea.
- Coffee scrub for weight loss should be done twice a week for 5 weeks.
- To the procedure yields maximum results, use additional methods of losing weight, such as exercise and diet.
- If the scrub is used to get rid of cellulite, you need to repeat the course every 3 months.
Additional components in a coffee scrub
Coffee scrub (cooked at home) needs to be diversified with additional components, for example, cosmetic oils, which will take care of and softening functions.
Tips for choosing auxiliary components:
- Dry skin will help nourish and moisturize cream or sour cream.
- Moisturizing and tonic properties have fresh vegetables, fruits and honey.
- Against stretch marks, essential oils are used, in particular lavender, neroli, rosemary, geranium.
- Cosmetic base oils are added for skin elasticity.
- Citrus essential oils help against cellulite.
- Against edema apply extracts of bergamot, sandalwood, tea tree, cedar.
Coffee Body Scrub
For body care, mixtures are used prepared according to the following recipes:
- Mix 3 tablespoon. yogurt without additives and dyes with 2-3 tablespoon. coffee powder. 2-3 drops are added to this mixture. lemon or orange ether. Then 10 minutes the mixture is rubbed in a circle, paying attention to grinding the problem areas. Then remove the scrub with warm water.
- Take two identical parts of coffee powder and fine sea salt, add 5-10 cap. vegetable oil (preferably olive). Rubbing movements distributed over steamed skin. The frequency of use depends on the type of skin. W
ith increased fat content, it is permissible to use a scrub weekly, if the skin is normal or dry – you can increase the number of procedures up to 2 times a week.
- Thicken mixed with shower gel will help tone up the skin of the body and reduce body fat. 2 tablespoon coffee is taken 3,38 fluid ounce of gel.
- A wrapping effect of coffee powder and blue clay, taken in equal proportions and diluted with mineral water, will have a lifting effect for the body. Having applied the composition, the treated areas should be wrapped with cling film and hold for 1 hour. Then the mixture is washed off with a pre-prepared decoction of oak bark.
Home-made coffee scrub can have anti-cellulite properties due to the addition of mummy or warming ingredients such as cinnamon or ground pepper to the composition.
Simple and effective recipes:
- Take 1 tablespoon. sour cream, ground coffee, moisturizer. Mixed. Add 2 g of mummy powder prepared from tablets. The mixture is distributed by hand over the body and, wetting the fingers in hot water, usd the mass.
- For weight loss, combine coffee with cream and red pepper or cinnamon. These spices cause blood flow to the treated areas.
- Mix 1 tablespoon. coffee, 1 tablespoon cream, 1 teaspoons sugar, 0 5 teaspoons salt and a pinch of cinnamon. Scrub the composition of the areas with cellulite.
Coffee wrap will help strengthen the effect of the scrub. Therefore, the composition after the massage is not immediately washed off, but put on top of the cling film for about 15 minutes and after taking it off take a shower.
From stretch marks
Coffee scrub can significantly improve the condition of the skin with stretch marks. Although it is possible to completely remove stretch marks only with a laser, coffee as a cheap method does its job quite well, significantly reducing striae at home.
A few easy to prepare formulations:
- 2 tablespoon ground coffee is poured with a small amount of boiling water until a sour cream is obtained. 15 minutes waiting for the coffee to brew. Apply the mass on dry skin before a shower and massage it for 5 minutes, especially paying attention to stretch marks. Then they go to the shower and wash off the scrub with warm water. Finish the procedure with a contrast shower.
- A scrub made from finely ground green coffee removes stretch marks well. Need to take 2 tablespoon. ground, 1 tablespoon salt and 1 tablespoon white clay. After mixing the ingredients, dilute them with water so that a pasty consistency is obtained. If the skin is dry, then you can add a little more olive, sea buckthorn or any other oil. The mixture is applied with massage movements and left for 5 minutes on the body. Repeat this procedure every two weeks.
- Remove the zest from one orange, add 2-3 tablespoon. coffee powder, 1 tablespoon. wheat germ oil, 5 g of mumiyo powder and 5-6 cap. essential oil of orange. After mixing the ingredients, apply the scrub to the body with massage movements for 5 minutes, then wash off with soap.
Coffee scrub has a massage effect and accelerates the breakdown of fat, so it is effective for weight loss. Mixing in equal proportions of thick, olive oil, sea salt and dripping a few drops of ginger oil, prepare a composition that is rubbed into problem areas for several minutes, and then washed off with warm water. Noticeable results will be visible if you apply the scrub 2 times a week.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
Mix sleeping coffee and soda in a proportion of 6 to one. Add a little water to make a paste, and massage the skin for at least 5 minutes. Then the treated areas are wrapped with cling film and left for 30 minutes.
The prepared mixture should be applied 1-2 times a week. Performing the manipulations 4-5 times, you can completely get rid of hair and enjoy smooth, supple and radiant skin.
Gelatin Hair Scrub
Gelatin nourishes and moisturizes hair. It forms a protective film on the hair that holds nutrients and moisture inside. For scrub with gelatin, pour 1 packet of gelatin with a small amount of warm water and add 1 teaspoons to it. ground coffee.
After swelling of the gelatin, 1 teaspoons is added to it. balm / conditioner for hair. After mixing the ingredients and distributing them through the hair, leave the mixture to work for 30 minutes. It should be done once a week.
With an egg for the scalp
It is necessary to mix 3 parts of hot water, cognac and one part of olive oil and ground coffee. For measurement, you can use a tablespoon. 2 yolks are added there. A homogeneous mixture is applied to the strands and left for 30 minutes.
A single application of the mask per week will provide an effective result.
From honey and coffee to oily skin
Facial scrub from coffee helps smooth the skin from fine wrinkles, remove puffiness, thanks to vitamins, antioxidants.
To prepare a moisturizing nourishing scrub for oily skin, you need to mix coffee grounds, honey, yogurt and olive oil in equal proportions. The mass is distributed on the surface of the face for 8 minutes. Then wash off and apply a moisturizer.
Mask with cinnamon for inflammation and acne
Mix in a ratio of 1: 1: 1 liquid honey, cinnamon, coffee grounds. Add a small amount of water to make a paste and distribute the scrub on the surface of the skin.
Hold for 6-7 minutes, and then rinse with water at room temperature.
With sour cream
Mixing 1 teaspoons. olive oil, coffee and sour cream put the mixture in a water bath, heat up to 40 degrees and distribute on the surface of the face along the massage lines. Leave for 15 minutes. The product is great for dry skin.
Rice flour scrub
You need to connect 1.5 tablespoon. ground, 1 tablespoon rice flour, 1 tablespoon melted honey and 1 teaspoons grape seed oil. Such a mass will moisturize the skin, make it radiant. It is applied with light movements, without affecting the area around the eyes, then removed with a damp sponge.
Cocoa Powder Scrub Mask
Mixing 2 tablespoon. drank coffee and the same amount of cocoa powder, adding 3 tablespoon. milk, and 1 tablespoon. liquid honey, you can moisturize and nourish dry skin, eliminate peeling. The duration of exposure to the scrub mask is 15 minutes.
Brown Sugar Mask
Brown sugar coffee scrub is ideal for oily skin. Brown sugar is mixed in a proportion of 3 to 1 thick and 1 part of cosmetic oil is added. The mask is applied to the skin for 15 minutes in a circular motion.
Fruit and vegetable
Apple and carrots need to be rubbed on a fine grater, add 1 teaspoons. lemon juice and coffee. After thoroughly mixing the ingredients, the composition is distributed over the skin and allowed to soak for 15 minutes. After wetting the towel, remove the composition, and then rinse the skin with warm water.
For age skin
- In a ratio of 2: 1.5: 1: 1, raspberries, sugar, cottage cheese and pasty thick are mixed. By combining the components, apply the composition to the face and cover with a damp towel. 15 minutes before rinsing off the scrub, massage the skin and rinse off the composition.
- 1 tablespoon coffee grounds, 2 shredded aloe leaves, 1 teaspoons flax oil and 1 tablespoon spirulina powder is mixed. Make a steam bath, and then apply the composition to the skin of the face. After standing the mixture on the face for 10 minutes, wash it off.
With essential oils
For nutrition of aging or dry skin, a composition with essential oils is suitable. It also helps with cellulite. You need to mix 3 tablespoon. grounds and sea salt, 1 teaspoons coconut oil and 2 cap. extracts of orange, rosemary, neroli. The exposure time is 10 minutes. Use 2 times every week.
With kefir and sea salt
Mix 2 tablespoon. coffee with an equal amount (1 tablespoon) of sea salt and kefir. Distribute the composition in a circular rubbing motion, and after 5-7 minutes, remove with water at a temperature of 35-40 degrees.
With sugar and banana
The banana in the coffee scrub moisturizes the skin and makes it velvety. Knead 1 banana with a fork until gruel, add 2 tablespoon. sugar and thick. After 10 minutes, remove the scrub with water.
A nutritious oatmeal scrub is also prepared for the face. Mix in a ratio of 3: 1: 1 Hercules powder, ground coffee and a fatty dairy product, such as sour cream or cream. After 1-2 minutes of massage performed using the resulting mixture, wash it off.
Coffee scrub at home can not be used by everyone. It is contraindicated in:
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- varicose veins;
- scratches and wounds on the skin;
- skin diseases;
- sensitive skin;
- oncological diseases;
- feeling unwell.
Coffee contains many vitamins and minerals , which, combined with the special texture of ground beans, makes it possible to use coffee powder not only as masks and wraps, but also as a scrub. The effectiveness of using coffee scrub at home to combat stretch marks, wrinkles, and problem skin has been proven.
Video and coffee scrub at home
Anti-cellulite coffee scrub at home, preparation procedure:
Secrets of perfect skin with coffee grounds: