American Greer Childers, the creator of the Bodyflex program, released a training video that describes a 15-minute morning breathing exercises complex combined with uncomplicated physical activity.
What is bodyflex
Bodyflex (video, 15-minute morning complex) – a technique that helps to create a toned body without cellulite, give elasticity to muscles and even get rid of wrinkles. The respiratory complex is performed in several stages. Below will be considered a detailed diagram.
The essence of bodyflex is aerobic exercise, i.e. exercises are performed when a large amount of oxygen is absorbed. Entering the body in sufficient volume, it burns body fat. How does this happen When holding your breath for the maximum possible time, the accumulation of carbon dioxide begins in the blood.
In this case, the arterial walls become wider. When you inhale, the body receives an excess of oxygen. It is this excess that can burn fat and affect well-being. Since in normal life a person does not breathe correctly, when inhaling, partially filling the lungs, weight loss does not occur.
Some scientists who studied the program and the effect of this technique on the body came to the conclusion that the effectiveness of the bodyflex system is much higher than any other physical activities.
The benefits of losing weight
Bodyflex (video, 15-minute morning complex) makes it possible to lose weight thanks to the correct technique for performing the respiratory part. Oxygen assumes the role of a fat breaker. There is a massage of smooth muscles and the walls of the stomach. After complete and confident mastering of the correct inhalation and exhalation of air, the exercise is gradually introduced.
When performing a 15-minute complex, a huge amount of calories is burned and a lot of energy is spent on it. For example, calculations of the cost of calorie are given. The author of the program calls the figure of 3500 calories, provided that the exercises are completed within an hour. Accordingly, in 15-20 minutes of training, 875 kcal is lost.
For comparison – during the run the same amount of energy is spent in 1.5 hours. Thus, a person begins to gradually and surely lose extra volumes and pounds.
The author warns of the need for a healthy diet without restrictions. If at the same time you also cut down on calorie content and the amount of the diet, then this is fraught with a general breakdown, weakness and unwillingness to continue the program.
Adherents of body flex work out several advantages of the system:
- Weight loss occurs smoothly and gradually. The body does not experience stress and shock. Despite the smoothness, volumes go quickly.
- The digestive tract is normalized, metabolism is enhanced and accelerated. That is why maintaining any diet is prohibited. All food is digested optimally and the digestive tract works more efficiently.
- During the exercise, the stomach begins to gradually decrease in size. This means reducing the amount of food consumed to a comfortable limit for the body. At the same time, systematic overeating is excluded – excess food simply does not fit in a stomach toned with exercises.
- Lungs improve their work. Diaphragmatic breathing, provided for classes, is inherent only in newborns and children in the infants. With age, breathing becomes shallow and shallow. This causes problems with the breathing apparatus. Bodyflex cleanses, opens, nourishes with oxygen and increases lung capacity. Such changes are beneficial for other internal organs.
Bodyflex (video – a 15-minute morning complex) – the ability to lose weight quickly and easily, but, like any program, it has several disadvantages.
They are as follows:
- Classes require iron willpower and constancy. Sizes go only with daily training. Otherwise, the fullness will definitely return, and even with a solid increase in all volumes.
- Many users who started work on bodyflex noted difficulties associated with dizziness, nausea, and darkness in the eyes. Diaphragmatic breathing is not inherent in adults, and therefore the initial steps are given to those with great difficulty.
- Bodyflex (the technique shown in the video), which includes a 15-minute morning complex, will not be effective for professional athletes. Having a strong and trained body and not suffering from obesity, excess weight and volume, they will not be able to make it even more perfect by resorting to bodyflex exercises.
Bodyflex training, despite its high efficiency, may be prohibited if:
- The person performing it suffers from hypertension. When holding your breath, the body feels stress. Physical activity at this moment forces the heart to work faster. In this case, blood pressure inevitably rises.
- Classes occur during pregnancy. With the correct implementation of breathing practice, there is a constant compression and “massage” of the walls of the abdomen. Such compression negatively affects the condition of the fetus in the womb. If you wish, you can leave the stretching exercises, subject to leisurely and accurate execution.
- An operation has recently been postponed or an injury has been received.
- At the time of the exercise, an exacerbation of a chronic disease occurred.
- There are disorders or dysfunction of the thyroid gland in the body.
- Surgery on the spine was postponed.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
Greer Childers Technique
The essence of the Greer Childers technique is to saturate the lungs with oxygen, which is necessary for the health of the body as a whole and weight loss due to the breakdown of fat cells. Any person who does not have the contraindications mentioned above can engage in body flex.
Childers technique is to use a minimum number of items. The main thing is proper breathing. Performing breathing exercises is discussed in detail below. Physical a
ctivity is performed within 8-10 “airless” seconds, when there is an active burning of fats.
The technique of Marina Korpan
Marina Korpan became known thanks to the successful symbiosis of two techniques: body flex and oxysease. Having carefully studied the bodyflex program, she decided to adjust it for herself, leaving the basic principles and exercises. An overweight person is losing weight by saturating the body with oxygen.
The technique will be useful for people with obesity, and also suitable for a young mother who does not have time for classes in the gym or gym. Both women and men can attend this program. No age restrictions were noted either.
Contraindications to classes are the same as for bodyflex. The difference lies in the performance of breathing exercises, which are the product of the combination of body flex and oxysize.
Breathing technique of Marina Korpan:
- A sharp breath through the nose with the highest possible inflation of the abdomen.
- On 3 short breaths, the stomach is gradually pulled inward.
- This is followed by a sharp and strong exhalation with simultaneous full retraction of the abdomen inward.
- The final phase consists of 3 pre-exhalations.
During the subsequent exercise, it is recommended to purchase sports equipment required by the technique of Marina Korpan.
Bodyflex breathing technique
When performing classes, it is important to strictly follow the breathing technique, which will make the training effective. Initially, a pose was recommended in which the legs are shoulder width apart and slightly bent. Hands grasp legs slightly above the knees. It looks like a man’s unfinished attempt to sit on a chair. It is not necessary to lower the head; it is better to look directly in front of you.
The respiratory complex itself consists of 5 steps:
- Having folded and stretched out lips with a duck, it is necessary to exhale all the air from the lungs, and then the lips must be tightly closed.
- Without opening the lips, the nose breathes in the maximum possible amount of air. When inhaling, a loud noise of oxygen penetrating into the lungs is characteristic.
- The head rises slightly, lips are still tightly pressed. 2-3 sec later, the mouth opens wide with a sharp groin. The exhalation should come from the depth of the diaphragm, and not from the throat. At first, such an exhalation is difficult, but constant practice and strict adherence to the recommendations of the author will correct the shortcomings.
- The fourth step in the exercise is the most important and difficult. After a complete exhalation of oxygen from the lungs, the lips close again, the head goes down and the stomach is tightly drawn in and up. He seems to be squeezing into himself. Keep this position is advised for 7-10 seconds. In the same period, exercises for all muscle groups are performed.
- Relaxation and breath. After such a long breath, the air bursts into the lungs with a sound resembling a loud exclamation of surprise or sobbing.
Where to start classes
If the decision to engage in body flex is firm and informed, then you can start preparing for classes with the purchase of sports equipment. For classes you will need a regular chair, a yoga mat and a sports uniform. Thus, having this simple equipment available, you can start training.
In order to avoid mistakes when performing the technique, for a start it is better to engage under the guidance of the author, set out in videos or books. It is necessary to repeat the exercises to the extent of full consolidation.
The author created a technique taking into account the time required for training. It is obligatory to observe it. It is also important to clearly follow the recommendations without inventing your own exercises and without increasing the duration of the lesson. Training begins with the development of respiratory principles. It is not advisable to proceed to exercise without careful breathing.
Next, the study of the main postures in which the user will be located is connected to respiratory activity. And only then, exercises for all muscle groups can be connected to the correct breathing in a certain position.
Types of Bodyflex Exercises
Bodyflex video (15-minute morning complex) includes 3 types of exercises:
- Dynamic, or isotonic exercises. In bodyflex, only one specific muscle group is made to work. For example, abdominal muscles.
- Static or isometric exercises. Able to activate several muscle groups at once.
- Stretching exercises. Necessary for elasticity and muscle mobility. With elastic muscles, such an unpleasant and dangerous phenomenon as a cramp will never happen.
The main bodyflex complex
All exercises are performed only after the last stage of 5-phase breathing. Quite a lot of exercises.
The most popular poses and techniques:
Pose “Lion” – you need to stand up, arms resting just above the patella. After holding the breath, wide-open eyes roll up, the cheeks tighten, the circle formed by the lips goes down, and the tongue protrudes from the mouth as much as possible. Repeat the exercise 5 times.
“Ugly grimace” – the pose remains the same. The lower jaw protrudes forward, the lips folded by the duck also extend forward to the limit, extending the neck. Head deeply throws up, as if you need to capture a kiss on the ceiling. The pose is held for 8 seconds. and requires 5x repetition.
“Side stretch” – on exhalation, the left elbow falls to the left knee, and the right leg and right arm, stretching, form a straight line. At the same time, you need to strain to work out the muscles on your side. A similar pose is taken to the right. Need 3 repetitions of 8 seconds. to each side.
“Pulling the legs back” – breathing exercises are performed while standing on the knees and elbows. Hands are laying palms down on the floor. After the final exhalation, the straight left leg rises with the toe extended to itself. The procedure is repeated 3 times. The actions with the right foot are similar.
“Seiko” – the starting position is similar to the previous one, but the straight left leg is set aside. On exhalation, the straight leg rises as high as possible, the toe and the entire leg extend toward the head. The muscles are extremely tense. The pose is repeated 3 times on each leg.
“Diamond” – standing straight, you need to fold your hands at chest level, touching only with the fingertips of both hands. It is important to raise your elbows as high as possible and not lower them down. After exhalation, the fingertips begin to strongly press each other. The exercise is repeated 3 times.
“Pretzel” – sitting on the floor, the left leg rests on the floor at an angle, and the right bent leg is placed above the left. The left hand grasps the right leg, the right hand rests on the floor behind the back. On exhalation, the left hand draws the right leg close to the body, while the body turns to the right. Repeat – 3 times on each leg.
“Scissors” – from a prone position, straight legs rise low above the floor. On exhalation, the legs are swung to the sides, with the right leg first over the left, then the left over the right.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
Experienced users claim that when performing a 15-minute morning bodyflex complex, you can get rid of 20 -22 pounds in 1 month. Subject to the exact implementation of the recommendations in the video or in the book.
The result may be lower if the exercises were performed incorrectly. Also, body flex followers are advised to check and normalize the hormonal background. Then the technique will lead to the desired result.
Body slimming complex: