Black clay, when compared with other types of natural powder, is a leader in its effects on metabolism in tissues and cells. This component is distinguished by its dense structure and ductility, and looks like a dark powder. Beauticians recommend that black clay be regularly used to care for the face, hair, and also apply for signs of cellulite and extra pounds.
- The composition of black clay
- The properties
- Operating principle
- Basic application rules for the face
- Masks for dry skin
- For oily skin
- For combination skin
- For aging skin
- For problem skin
- From the black dots. Cleansing mask type
- For acne
- The use of clay for the body
- Body Mask Recipe
- Black clay for weight loss
- Cellulite Black Clay Wraps
- Water treatments
- Black clay massage
- Hair application
- The results of the use of black for cosmetic purposes
- Video about the use of black clay in cosmetology
The composition of black clay
The benefits of this natural component to the skin are explained by the peculiarities of the chemical composition.
It has a high content:
The presence of silicon allows you to use a natural component to cleanse the upper layer of the skin from toxins, which contributes to the activation of the regenerative process and cell rejuvenation.
Zinc and radium helps slow down age-related changes and prevents the formation of facial wrinkles. And calcium, iron, strontium and quartz have a beneficial effect on the structure of the hair.
The high content of trace elements in black clay explains its beneficial properties, due to which it is possible to cope with many skin and other pathologies.
- Eliminates inflammation and prevents the re-development of the pathological process.
- Promotes deep cleansing of skin pores.
- Accelerates the healing of wounds, bruises and scratches.
- Tightens pores, giving the skin a well-groomed and healthy appearance.
- Destroys bacteria, and increases the body’s resistance to their effects in the future.
- Increases the tone of the epidermis, eliminates facial wrinkles and corrects the contour of the face.
- Improves skin tone, effectively fights pigment spots and freckles.
- Normalizes the production of subcutaneous fat and eliminates an unpleasant oily sheen.
- Enhances collagen synthesis.
- Strengthens and improves the structure of hair.
Apply clay of a dark shade in several ways. Any of them can give a positive result and eliminate skin defects.
- The mask helps to remove toxins from the skin and narrow the pores of the face. Moreover, this component carries out both cleaning and massage, which improves metabolic processes in the cells.
- The scrub allows you to remove the top layer of dead cells and thereby give the skin a radiant appearance. After this treatment procedure, the pores become narrower, oxygen enters the tissues and cells faster, which minimizes the appearance of inflammatory processes.
Black clay for the face is relevant in the presence of:
- acne, blackheads;
- oily, problem skin;
- failure of the function of the sebaceous glands;
- age spots, freckles;
- small wounds and microcracks;
- black dots;
- enlarged pores;
- expression wrinkles;
- premature withering of the skin;
- combination, dry skin.
In addition, cosmetologists recommend using the healing properties of this natural cellulite powder, in the fight against extra pounds, to strengthen and healthy hair.
Despite the useful properties of the component, there are certain contraindications for its use:
- Individual intolerance.
- Vascular pathology (rosacea).
- The period of breastfeeding.
- Infectious skin diseases.
- Elevated body temperature.
- Open wounds and abrasions.
- Elevated temperature amid an inflammatory process in the body.
Ignoring the existing contraindications of black clay can provoke the opposite effect and lead to further aggravation of the situation.
Basic application rules for the face
Natural face powder must be used taking into account the basic rules for its use.
- To prepare a cosmetic mask, initially it is necessary to pour clay into the container, and only then gradually pour water, bringing the product to the desired consistency.
- It is first necessary to test the skin for an allergic reaction, therefore, first of all, it is necessary to apply the component to a small area of the skin and wait 5 minutes.
- To mix the component, it is necessary to use glass, ceramic or plastic dishes.
- The maximum exposure time for black clay should not exceed 20 minutes. Therefore, you need to navigate at the time the clay layer dries, preventing it from drying out.
- If the clay layer is too thin, then re-application of the product is acceptable.
- Water for diluting clay powder must be heated to a comfortable temperature for the skin.
- The clay mixture should be applied with a special brush in an even layer.
- Before applying clay, it is recommended to steam out the skin beforehand, which will improve the penetration of the component.
- Avoid contact with the eyelids and mouth.
- You need to remove the product with warm water or milk, and subsequently moisten your face with tonic, apply a nourishing cream.
- After applying the mask should not talk, but rather lie down and relax.
- If there is a burning sensation after applying the mixture, wash off the component and abandon its use.
- It is recommended to use clay for oily skin twice a week, and for dry, sensitive and combination skin – once every 7 days.
- It is impossible to store the finished clay mixture.
To achieve the desired result, 10 procedures using natural powder are sufficient. In the future, a second course can be carried out after a break of 1 month.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
Masks for dry skin
Black clay for the face in this case allows you to normalize metabolism at the cellular level, as well as make up for the lack of fluid.
1. Sour cream and clay powder must be mixed in the same volume. Add 2 drops of lavender oil to the mixture. With a thickened consistency, pour a little water so that the mask resembles gruel in composition. Apply after 10 minutes. delete.
2. Combine sour cream, clay, cottage cheese in equal proportions. Using a small amount of milk, bring the mixture to a pulp consistency. Distribute the mask evenly, leave for a quarter of an hour. After removing the product, moisten the skin with a tonic.
3. Combine olive oil and natural powder in a ratio of 2: 1. Add the softened flesh of a banana to the resulting preparation, mix. Apply a thick layer, and after 10 minutes. rinse off completely.
For oily skin
Black clay for the face is also used for oily skin. It helps to stabilize the function of producing subcutaneous fat, gives the skin a matte velvety hue.
- Rosehips in the amount of 5 pcs. need to pour 4,06 fluid ounce of boiled water. Cover the mixture and wrap. After 2 hours, pour 1 large tablespoon of clay into a container, add a little prepared broth so that the mixture visually resembles sour cream in consistency. Introduce jojoba oil (3 drops), mix. Apply evenly, wait 15 minutes. Remove the mask, wipe the skin with lotion.
- Pour 1 large spoonful of natural powder into the container. Pour boiled water diluted in aloe juice in an equal volume. Add liquid until the mixture resembles gruel. With a brush, distribute the mask over the entire face, but excluding the area of the mouth and eyelids. After a quarter of an hour, remove the product and wipe the skin with a tonic. Use a moisturizer.
For combination skin
You can use this natural component with a mixed type of skin. This allows you to eliminate clear boundaries between problem areas and give the skin a healthy velvety appearance.
- For a cosmetic product you will need: black clay (2 parts), aloe juice (2 parts), applesauce (1 part), honey in liquid form (1.5 parts). Mix everything and distribute on the face, but apply a second layer to the problem areas after 5 minutes. after the previous one. Wash it off after a quarter of an hour.
- Clay and starch should be taken in equal proportions. Add milk to them so that the mixture acquires the consistency of sour cream. Apply with a brush, wait 15 minutes, remove.
For aging skin
Black clay for the face is able to stop age-related skin changes. Regular use of this natural powder enhances anti-aging processes and improves skin tone.
- Dried chamomile pharmacy flowers need to be combined with clay in an equal volume. Using a small volume of water, bring the dry mixture to a creamy consistency. Spread evenly, hold for 15 minutes, rinse. After the procedure, use the usual moisturizer.
- Mix the lemon juice and tincture of calendula, taking the components in equal proportions. Add clay to make the mixture look like gruel. Spread the mixture with a brush, avoiding contact with the eyelids and mouth. After a quarter of an hour, remove the product and wipe the skin with lotion.
For problem skin
Black clay effectively copes with problem skin. After regular use of the component, the likelihood of inflammation, acne and blackheads is noticeably reduced, and in the end the problem completely recedes.
- Fresh mint leaves need to be crushed to obtain a total mass. 1 tablespoon. l mix the resulting mixture with lemon juice and apple cider vinegar taken in small spoons Pour this mass into the clay, stir. Apply as a mask, and after 10 minutes. rinse off.
- Mix salt and clay for 1 second. l Add 0,1 fluid ounce of apple cider vinegar and mix thoroughly until a batter is obtained. Distribute the agent, and after 15 minutes. delete. Lubricate the skin with a tonic, apply a moisturizer.
From the black dots. Cleansing mask type
You can also use a natural component for regular cleansing of skin pores. In this case, it is recommended to use cleansing masks once a week.
1. Mix apple cider vinegar (1 teaspoons), dark clay (1 large tablespoons), tea tree oil (2 drops). Dilute the whole mixture with boiled water, bringing to the consistency of thick kefir. Spread the mass evenly over the face. After 15 minutes wash everything off.
2. Lemon juice and tincture of calendula take 1 small spoonfuls. Pour the black clay into a ceramic container and with the help of the resulting liquid bring to the consistency of the batter. Distribute the mixture on the skin of the face, take a position, lying down and wait 15 minutes. Remove mask with warm water.
Using black clay 2 times in 7 days, you can completely get rid of acne and give the skin a well-groomed healthy look.
To eliminate acne should:
- Mix clay powder (100 g) with an egg (1 pc.). Subsequently, add olive oil to the mass in such a volume that the mixture acquires a slurry consistency. Use the product in the form of a mask, and after 15 minutes delete.
- Initially prepare the infusion of the series, pour 50 g of the plant’s collection with 6,76 fluid ounce of boiled water, and insist 30 minutes. In the future, dilute black clay with this tool to the consistency of the mask. A quarter of an hour after applying the product, rinse and wipe the face with tonic.
Black clay is also able to lighten freckles and any kind of skin pigmentation with success.
Moreover, a positive trend can be seen after the first use of the component.
1. Dilute the clay with warm milk until a tough dough is obtained. Add 0,68 fluid ounce of sour cream, mix. Distribute the product on the face, and after 15 minutes. delete.
2. Take milk, cream, black clay in the same volume. Add chopped parsley (1 tablespoon) to the resulting mass. Distribute the resulting mass over the face, and remove after a quarter of an hour.
The use of clay for the body
Black clay can be effectively applied not only to the face, but also to the body. It is an indispensable tool for eliminating cellulite, and also helps restore skin elasticity.
It is recommended to use clay powder for the body in the following options:
- Therapeutic baths by adding a component directly to the water. After the first application, the skin of the body visibly tightens and becomes smooth. Apply therapy 2 times in 10 days.
- Wraps . The use of natural powder in this case helps to combat excess reserves of subcutaneous fat, provides deep penetration into the layers of the epidermis with further purification, and also removes excess fluid from the body and relieves swelling. The maximum result can be achieved with 12 procedures every other day.
- Massage. This application of black clay is able to give the fastest result. Use the massage 1 time in 2 days, carefully massaging the problem areas with the natural component and alternating with tingling and patting.
You can repeat any course, but after a break of 30 days.
Body Mask Recipe
Black clay can also be used as masks, which helps to eliminate inflammatory processes, as well as perfectly tighten the skin of the body:
- Clay powder should be diluted with fresh cucumber puree, so that in the end it turns out a medium-thick remedy. Carefully distribute the resulting mass in problem areas. After 5 minutes apply another layer. Wait 20 minutes and then rinse in the shower.
- Clay to combine with honey to the density of kefir. Apply with a brush and leave for 20 minutes. Wash off afterwards.
Black clay for weight loss
Effective use of natural powder for weight loss. In this case, the healing component is taken internally by a special course. But this therapy requires prior coordination with the doctor.
- Week 1. Dissolve black clay in a volume of 1 small spoon in 1 tablespoon. water. Drink twice a day 1 hour before a meal.
- 2 week. Take a clay drink in the same way as in the previous week.
- 3 week. Increase the concentration of the product to 1 large tablespoons per 6,76 fluid ounce of water. Drink daily 2 times before meals.
- 4 week. Eat 10 clay balls 6/32 inch in size during the day on an empty stomach, washing them down with a large volume of water.
Cellulite Black Clay Wraps
To cope with cellulite, experts recommend regular wraps based on black clay. These procedures should be carried out every other day for 3 weeks.
- Warm water should be poured into the clay powder and brought to the consistency of kefir. Distribute the resulting composition to the problem area of the body. Wrap food wrap in several layers on top. Leave in this form for half an hour, and then rinse and apply a moisturizer.
- You can enhance the effect of clay by adding mustard powder to it. Mix these two components in an equal volume. Add 1,69 fluid ounce of honey and mix until smooth. Spread the mass with a thin layer, and wrap it with cling film on top. After waiting 30 minutes, rinse.
Applying clay baths weekly can significantly improve the condition of the skin of the whole body. The procedure is carried out by adding healing powder to the typed bath, but the water temperature should be slightly higher than comfortable.
- Pour 1 pounds of black clay into the water and add 0,34 fluid ounce of avocado, grapefruit and orange oil, mixing them in warm milk first. Immerse in water for 30 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
- Fill the bath. Add 30 g of sea salt and black clay. Immerse in water for 20 minutes and then rinse with water.
Black clay massage
This procedure should be carried out after a preliminary bath, which will improve the action of the component. At the same time, not only problem areas should be massaged, but also adjacent tissues for 20-30 minutes. Full course – 2 weeks every other day.
- Mix ground coffee and clay powder in equal amounts. Add a little water to the mixture so that it acquires the consistency of batter. Apply to the skin and distribute in a circular motion throughout the problem area. The duration of the massage is 20 minutes, after which wash off the product and apply a nourishing cream.
- Mix black clay with sea salt finely ground, add to them 1,01 fluid ounce of honey and 1,01 fluid ounce of water. Apply to the problem area and massage for 30 minutes. in circular motions. After removing the product, lubricate the skin with a nourishing cream.
The use of this natural component is also recommended for hair care, due to the beneficial effect of clay on the sebaceous glands. The regular use of rinsing agents with the addition of a natural component helps to improve the structure, prevent excessive loss and give the hair a healthy shine.
- Dissolve 20 g of clay in 0,1 gallon of water at a comfortable temperature. Use a hair rinse after each shampoo.
- Take 1,69 fluid ounce of water and apple cider vinegar. Add 50 g of clay powder to them and mix thoroughly and apply to the roots. Massage the scalp for 10 minutes, rinse.
- Dilute 100 g of black clay with warm milk to the consistency of liquid sour cream. Add to mix small spoons of cinnamon and vitamins A and E in 3 drops. Distribute the product along the entire length of the hair, and put a plastic cap on top. After 30 minutes rinse off the product.
The results of the use of black for cosmetic purposes
Black clay is able to bring a positive effect of therapy only if the rules and regularity of the procedures are followed.
In this case, the following results can be achieved:
- get rid of clogged pores;
- eliminate the symptoms of cellulite and restore blood circulation in the upper layer of the epidermis;
- return turgor and narrow wrinkles;
- eliminate unpleasant oily sheen;
- improve hair structure;
- activate the work of hair follicles;
- eliminate the inflammatory process and reduce the likelihood of the reappearance of acne and acne.
Therapeutic black clay is an indispensable natural component for the face and body, which, if used correctly and dosed, can solve many skin problems. But it is not a medicine and therefore, with infectious skin pathologies, it can only act as an adjuvant.
Video about the use of black clay in cosmetology
Black clay face mask: