Stress, hormonal disruptions, metabolic disorders and age-related changes are the causes of excess body fat in the waist and abdomen. Getting rid of the “life buoy” is not so simple. A belt for burning fat on the abdomen is recommended as an aid in cases where diets are not effective and intense physical activity is contraindicated.
- What is a belt for burning fat on the stomach
- What is the belt for burning fat on the stomach made of
- Types of belts for burning fat on the abdomen
- The action of the belt for burning fat on the stomach
- The use of belts for burning fat on the stomach
- Side effects
- Rating belts for burning fat on the abdomen
- Slimming Belt Selection Video
What is a belt for burning fat on the stomach
The belt for burning fat on the abdomen is a wide elastic band with a Velcro clip. This is a great option for people with a limited physical activity and adherents of passive weight loss.
The effect of the belt is achieved due to the reaction of the body to changes in ambient temperature.
With its increase, the thermoregulation center starts the cooling mechanism, forcing to increase energy consumption and burn excess calories.
During use of the belt, the following processes occur in the body:
- toxins and slags are removed;
- metabolism accelerates;
- blood circulation improves;
- restoration of cells and tissues is stimulated;
- the functioning of the digestive system improves.
Nutritionists and fitness experts say: in order to achieve good results in weight loss, an integrated approach is necessary. Effective stimulation of burning fat cells occurs by creating a difference between energy consumption and consumption, and for this, a fat-burning bandage is not enough.
You need to connect regular exercise and a balanced diet. If sports are not available, and there is no way to eat properly, a weight loss belt will be a good alternative. However, to achieve brilliant results in weight loss does not work, even when using the most expensive and effective accessory.
What is the belt for burning fat on the stomach made of
Belt for burning fat on the abdomen should be wear-resistant, easy to maintain and keep heat well. The simplest thermal bandages are made from a combined material that contains lycra, neoprene and thermosel.
Features of materials:
- Lycra is obtained by the synthesis of polyurethane rubbers. As a rule, lycra threads are used to optimize the quality of viscose and cotton fabrics. Lycra passes air well, has high elasticity and wear resistance. It increases the service life of the product, therefore it is used in the manufacture of the outer layer of the bandage.
- Neoprene is a lightweight, waterproof, wear-resistant and elastic fabric made from synthesized rubber. The material is completely hypoallergenic. It is actively used in the manufacture of sportswear. Tightly fitting the body, it creates a massage effect, retains heat and stimulates the breakdown of fat cells. It is used as the middle layer of the product.
- Thermal mud is used to make a bandage layer adjacent to the body. The material creates an air gap between the product and the skin, and also produces a light massage effect.
In the manufacture of more complex models of belts, ceramic elements, various types of metals and plastics are used.
Types of belts for burning fat on the abdomen
According to the method of exposure to the problem area, belts for burning fat on the abdomen can be divided into several types.
Description of Fat Burning Belts:
|Thermal||Elastic belt made of 3-layer material. It is firmly fixed on the problem area with Velcro. The outer layer is made of lycra, the middle one is made of neoprene, and the adjacent to the body is their thermosel. They can also be made from a combination of Neotex polyester and nylon. You can buy a thermal fat-burning belt at a price of $ 5,44.|
|Sauna Belt||Unlike thermal, the sauna belt is equipped with a heating element that runs on mains or batteries. The heating temperature can be set automatically or controlled by manual adjustment. The minimum cost of a belt-sauna is $ 6,8.|
|Massage||The product is equipped with a system of massage rollers or balls and a regulator of the intensity of exposure. Powered by mains or battery. Vibrations allow you to relieve tension from the muscles, and electrical impulses create a thermal effect. The belt activates metabolic processes and stimulates the outflow of lactic acid. The minimum price of a massage belt is $ 12,92.|
|Muscle stimulator||The belt is equipped with a system of electrodes through which there is an effect on the muscles. Electrical impulses cause muscle fibers to contract, simulating physical activity. Using the controller, you can set the power and exposure time of microcurrents. The minimum price of a muscle stimulator is $ 23.|
The choice of belt model directly depends on the method of application and the expected result:
- Thermal bandages can be used to remove small fat deposits in the abdomen.
- A massage belt is suitable if the thickness of the fat layer is more than 1’2 inch. It is recommended to use it after intensive training. Vibration massage relieves muscle tension and stimulates muscle recovery.
- Miostimulants are not very effective in dealing with excess weight, but they do an excellent job of forming a clear body contour.
- Neoprene products are suitable for daily use. They are thin and do not constrain movements. They can be safely worn under clothing throughout the entire working day.
- Sauna belts, vibrating massagers and muscle stimulators are recommended for home use only.
When buying, you must consider the length of the belt. It should fit snugly to the body, but not over-tighten the muscles.
The action of the belt for burning fat on the stomach
The action of all models of slimming belts is based on a single principle – the creation of an impenetrable contour around the corrected areas of the body, which performs 2 functions:
- prevents its cooling to a natural temperature.
As a result, profuse sweating occurs, which helps to remove excess fluid and reduce volumes. Activation of the burning of fat cells also occurs due to the strong pressure that is created when the belt is tightened. Compression of blood vessels artificially creates a nutrient deficiency in the muscles.
To replenish strength, the process of splitting fat cells into carbon dioxide and water is stimulated. As a result, the energy necessary for the normal functioning of the body is released. Excess fluid is removed with sweat, the fat layer becomes thinner, there is a decrease in the volume of problem areas and weight loss.
Fat burning belts have several other advantages that expand their functionality:
- protect the lumbar area from bruises and stretch marks during intense training;
- beneficial effect on the work of the gastrointestinal tract;
- contribute to the removal of toxins from the body;
- effectively fight structural changes in the skin (cellulite).
The slimming belt can be used not only for cosmetology, but also for health purposes.
The use of belts for burning fat on the stomach
The method of application depends on the type and model of the accessory. The kit should include instructions with a list of recommendations and possible contraindications.
There are several rules that are common for all belt options:
- Daily use is not recommended. It is fraught with atrophy of the abdominal muscles.
- The belt should not stretch the waist and hips too much. This can lead to disruption of blood supply and the functioning of internal organs.
- After using the accessory, it is recommended to take a shower, paying particular attention to the processing of places that came into contact with its surface.
- With signs of deterioration in well-being, stop using the bandage.
The maximum recommended time for using massage and myostimulating belts should not exceed 15 minutes.
Despite the impressive list of useful properties, slimming belts have a number of contraindications, ignoring which can adversely affect the state of health.
The use of fat-burning accessories is not recommended in the presence of the following deviations:
- disorders of the nervous system;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- pathology of the reproductive organs;
- violation of the integrity of the skin;
- diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- manifestations of varicose veins.
Each device has instructions for use, which contains a complete list of contraindications and restrictions, which should be read before making a purchase.
Belt for burning fat on the stomach is one of the safest ways to deal with body defects. Its proper use virtually eliminates the possibility of side effects.
Non-observance of the rules can lead to unpleasant consequences, for example:
- Burns and redness. Appear in places of the most tight fit of the belt to the body if the recommended time for using the accessory is exceeded. If irritation occurs, it is necessary to treat the affected area with drying agents.
- Dehydration. All bandages with a thermal effect stimulate the removal of excess fluid from the body. Prolonged use of the belt and non-compliance with the drinking regime can cause dehydration.
- Arrhythmia. It arises as a result of wearing the bandage too often. Overheating of problem areas of the skin and a large loss of fluid can cause heart rhythm disturbance.
- Addictive. The idea of losing weight without unnecessary labor is so attractive that many fall into psychological dependence on “magic” means, and abuse of them can lead to health problems.
Rating belts for burning fat on the abdomen
A wide range of weight loss accessories is available on the sports market. Making the right choice will help the rating of the best belts for burning fat in their subspecies, based on user reviews.
|Model||View||Act||The average price in usd.|
|iShape m 175, Gezatone
|Massage||Effectively fights body fat and cellulite. Strengthens the muscles of the press, has a beneficial effect on skin tone. Relieves stress and fatigue.||2000|
|Volcano Classic||Thermal sauna effect||Due to the thermal effect it accelerates the burning of fat cells, produces micromassage of the skin, activates metabolic processes, stimulates profuse sweating, which results in weight and volume reduction.||500|
|Sauna belt||Sauna Belt||By steaming the upper layer of the skin, the pores open, the vessels expand, the excretion of excess fluid is stimulated. The metabolism will accelerate, blood circulation improves, the process of splitting of fat cells starts. Volumes go away, the skin becomes smooth and supple.||600|
|Ab gymnic||muscle stimulator||Electrical impulses cause muscles to contract, as during an intense workout. Miostimulation starts the process of transformation of fatty tissue into muscle tissue, which contributes to the formation of a good relief and getting rid of cellulite. It has 6 programs and 10 load levels. A tube with a conductive gel is included.||900|
|ABC-A-Round||Combined (myostimulation + massage)||The device has 6 main programs. The impact is due to vibration and electrical impulses, which allows you to effectively work out both the upper and lower muscles of the press. The latest technology for the study of muscle tissue covers the torso 360 °, which significantly increases the efficiency of the device.||4000|
Each product has instructions for use, which you must familiarize yourself with before you buy, so as not only to use the device correctly, but also most effectively.
As practice shows, achieving good results in losing weight without effort is impossible. No matter how effective the belt for burning fat on the stomach, without the organization of proper nutrition and physical activity, you can achieve only a small cosmetic effect.
Slimming Belt Selection Video
How to choose a belt for weight loss: