Skin pigmentation is associated with age-related changes and body characteristics. Excessive production of melanin in the cells changes color, as a result of which unaesthetic spots appear.
To get rid of age spots, there is an apparatus for removing them. The principle of operation can be laser or using a flash. Each of the methods has its own advantages, has features and contraindications for use.
- Efficiency of removal of age spots, scars and tattoos by hardware method
- Laser pigmentation free
- Phototherapy against skin defects
- How to prepare for the procedure
- Skin care after the procedure
- PicoSure Laser Machine
- Laser device FRAXEL (Fraxel)
- Laser machine Palomar Q svich kt
- Laser DEKA ktp
- M22 device
- Quantum Pigmentation Removal Machine
- The use of devices at home
- Video about laser removal of age spots and tattoos
Efficiency of removal of age spots, scars and tattoos by hardware method
Modern methods of aesthetic hardware cosmetology allow you to get rid of age spots, scars, scars and tattoos as efficiently and painlessly as possible. The most common ways to solve a cosmetic problem are hardware methods – phototherapy and laser method.
The criteria for the effectiveness of the procedures are:
- Painlessness. During the session, the patient may feel a slight tingling sensation, a slight burning sensation, but painful sensations are generally excluded.
- Safety for the body. If you choose the method and the device itself, taking into account the indications and contraindications, observe safety precautions, then the procedure is completely safe. Tissues are not injured, the risk of infection is excluded.
- Recovery period. After applying the hardware technique, the rehabilitation period lasts a short time with minimal risk of negative consequences.
- Efficiency. Carrying out several procedures can significantly reduce pigmentation or completely get rid of it, after the course, a long-term result is observed.
- Universality. Hardware techniques can be applied on any area of the skin.
The action of the methods is aimed at the deep subcutaneous layers, and the result is noticeable after the first procedures.
Laser pigmentation free
The laser apparatus for removing age spots helps restore skin aesthetics, even out relief and activate the synthesis of necessary substances at the cellular level. Ephelids, lentigo, chloasma, photoaging, solar and secondary (after cosmetic procedures) hyperpigmentation, depigmentation and cicatricial changes are an indication for the use of new generation lasers.
The principle of operation of the apparatus is the targeted action of the beam on cells with a high content of melanin, healthy tissues, cells are not damaged.
- A special tip with a certain size of the light beam is brought to the spot, the standard length is 5/32 inch. The tip only projects the beam onto the treated area without contacting the skin.
- When a laser pulse is applied, a slight tingling, burning sensation may occur, but it all depends on the patient’s pain threshold and the sensitivity of the zone.
- After laser treatment, the area is cooled with a nozzle-pad to 4 degrees.
- Subsequent laser cooling is necessary in order to avoid burns on the skin.
Under the influence of a laser, dark areas heat up faster than light skin. The device allows you to layer by layer destroy the excess of melanin, after the procedure in new cells the pigment is formed in normal amounts.
The browner part of the dermis coagulates, a crust forms, which exfoliates after a few days without leaving any marks on the skin. The procedure does not require preparation measures; it passes quickly and painlessly.
Phototherapy against skin defects
Phototherapy is a modern method of removing age spots. The device is also used to improve skin texture, get rid of scars and scars. The technique has an immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory effect, inhibits accelerated cell division, therefore it is used for medical purposes in the treatment of psoriasis, rosacea and acne.
The principle of operation is to process the pigmented area with a directed flash.
- A light pulse with a length of 500-1200 nm is supplied to the skin, but without UV radiation.
- The strength of the pulse affects the pigmented areas, contributing to the decay of excess melanin in the cells.
- Before the session, a special gel is applied to the skin, which cools the area, conducts light beams well.
- If the procedure is performed on the face, the eyes are protected with special glasses with tinted windows.
- A device with an IPL tip is brought to the treated area, flashes of light are fed, which destroy cells with a high content of melanin.
Together with the elimination of pigmentation, phototherapy as a whole positively affects the condition of the skin. The technique allows you to activate internal processes in the subcutaneous layer, as a result of which the relief is smoothed, turgor is strengthened, pores are narrowed.
The number of sessions and the time of one procedure are calculated after examining the lesions, as well as on the basis of the condition of the pigmented areas, the color type of the patient’s appearance, sensitivity to light, type of apparatus.
How to prepare for the procedure
To obtain the best result, it is necessary to perform a number of preparatory measures:
- At least two weeks before the procedure, protect the hyperpigmented areas from exposure to sunlight.
- 14 days before the session, stop visiting the solarium.
- Exclude the use of tetracycline antibiotics, sulfonamides and fluoroquinolones.
- Apply products with a high protection factor, at least SPF 35, to the skin.
- 3 days before the start of the course, exclude trips to the bathhouse, sauna.
- For 14 days, do not peeling, procedures using abrasive products.
- Immediately before the procedure, remove hair, if any, at the treatment sites.
- Before the session, a gel or cream is applied to the skin to prepare it for laser or photo exposure and carry out the procedure evenly.
Skin care after the procedure
Despite the short rehabilitation period, for the speediest recovery after the procedures, it is necessary to adhere to the following rules of care:
- In the first days after the session, you should avoid contact with water and makeup products in places of hardware processing.
- 3 days after the procedure, trips to the sauna, pool, bathhouse, and hot baths are prohibited.
- For 2-3 weeks it is forbidden to expose the treated areas to direct sunlight, to exclude tanning, going to the solarium.
- To remove redness and swelling after the session, panthenol-containing preparations are applied to the skin, which contributes to the rapid healing of the areas treated with a laser or flash.
- Before going out into the open, apply cream with SPF protection factor to the skin
- Throughout the cours
e, exclude the application of alcohol-containing products to the skin.
PicoSure Laser Machine
The laser apparatus for removing age spots PicoSure is an innovative development of the American concern “CynoSure”. The main distinguishing feature of the device is the ability to generate picoseconds, which are 100 times shorter than nanoseconds. This allows you to determine the impact zone with extreme accuracy – up to 1 pixel. Generates waves at 755 nm with short pulses under the skin.
The point action breaks the pigmented area into many microscopic particles that the immune system displays. Target exposure, healthy tissue remains intact. Burning sensation may occur. To avoid pain, a cooling gel is applied before the session.
The device is certified by the FDA and can be used in the following areas:
- Tattoo and tattoo removal.
- Laser rejuvenation, elimination of age-related changes.
- Correction of cicatricial changes, the effects of acne.
- Removal of pigmentation, elimination of stretch marks.
- Activation of internal processes of regeneration, wound healing.
Before deciding on a procedure, it is important to familiarize yourself with a number of contraindications:
- malignant neoplasms;
- benign neoplasms (depending on the condition);
- blood diseases;
- exacerbated viral diseases;
- pregnancy, lactation;
- severe pathologies of internal organs.
At the reception, the doctor determines the degree of the problem, the number of sessions. The advantages of the device are the lack of rehabilitation, minimal time costs, as well as the possibility of use in the sunny period, since the impact does not affect the barrier layers.
Laser device FRAXEL (Fraxel)
The Fraxel unit was developed in the USA; the method is remodeling of the skin surface. Under the influence of the laser, the damaged micro-sites self-repair, regeneration, and the production of natural substances are activated. The result will be clean, smooth skin without deep age-related changes and unaesthetic hyperpigmentation.
The exposure is carried out by two fiber-optic lasers – erbium and thulium, each of which generates waves of different lengths. Their synergy allows you to affect the deeper layers, destroying old tissue, but without damaging the epidermis.
The beam directed to the section is fractionated, being divided into many ultrathin rays. Depending on the indications, the doctor calculates the treatment area, the depth of exposure.
- Elimination of stretch marks, scars, scars.
- Age-related changes, skin lifting.
- Age spots, traces of acne, melasma.
- Unhealthy complexion.
- Warts, flat moles, papillomas.
There are a number of contraindications:
- malignant, benign neoplasms;
- dermatological diseases;
- herpetic infection in the active stage;
- endocrine system diseases, hormonal imbalance;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- acute infections.
After the procedure, redness, slight swelling, peeling may be observed. Complications pass within 1-3 days after the session. The effect obtained after the course lasts up to 10-15 years.
Laser machine Palomar Q svich kt
The Palomar multifunctional pigment stain remover has two main platforms – StarLux 500 and Palomar ICON. A separate type of device Palomar Q-switch KTP is designed for laser removal of tattoos and tattoos.
The main advantage of the Palomar is a large number of nozzles, so it can solve a number of problems:
- Improve the structure of the skin, eliminate age and facial wrinkles.
- Eliminate scars, stretch marks.
- Rid the skin of rosacea, rosacea, age spots.
- Perform thermal lifting, eliminate ptosis of the skin of the face.
- Eliminate tattoos.
Advantages are the safety and painlessness of the procedures, the high power of the device and the speed of the session. The device has a “memory”. Before starting laser treatment, Palomar scans the skin, individually selects the optimal mode of operation, personalizing and saving information for subsequent sessions.
It is forbidden to use the procedure when:
- pathology of the endocrine system;
- blood diseases;
- pathology of the cardiovascular system;
- skin diseases;
- pregnancy and lactation.
Laser DEKA ktp
The use of the DEKA KTP selective laser apparatus is most successful in combating age spots and rosacea. The laser beam penetrates to a depth of 5/32 inch. The device acts pointwise, excluding subsequent inflammation and trauma. The laser acts on hemoglobin and as a result heats the vessels, coagulating them.
“Sealing”, sclerotherapy with subsequent resorption is performed. To solve the cosmetological problem, the course is calculated, but the result is noticeable after the first session.
Indications for use of the DEKA KTP laser:
- Dilated vessels on the legs, body, face.
- Severe rosacea, acne.
- Wine stains.
- Spot spots on the face and body.
- Vascular nevi.
The method using the DEKA KTP apparatus is considered the most gentle, is indicated for use for especially sensitive skin.
Contraindications for use are:
- lactation, pregnancy;
- herpetic infections in the active stage;
- decompensated diabetes mellitus;
- acute skin diseases;
- damage in the treatment area;
A multi-module platform for removing age spots and other problems is considered one of the most successful developments.
The device has a wide range of functions and allows you to solve the following problems:
- age-related changes, photoaging;
- vascular formations, nevi, rosacea, rosacea;
- hyperpigmentation on the body and face;
- the presence of stretch marks, scars;
- acne, traces of acne.
The platform has many features, as it has an IPL module and
an Nd: Yag laser. Thanks to the integrated cooling system, burns are avoided. The directed beam, acting pointwise on the subcutaneous targets, heats and destroys them without damaging healthy tissue.
The Nd: Yag laser emits a wavelength of 1064 nm, which the dilated vessels selectively absorb. As a result, their destruction occurs.
Therapy is effective, safe, but there are a number of warnings:
- The presence of skin diseases.
- Severe pathology of the cardiovascular system.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Photodermatosis, a predisposition to the formation of keloid scars.
- Reception of hormonal, retinoid, tetracycline drugs.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
The principle of technology is the use of light radiation and high-frequency electric current. The synthesis of energies creates a temperature difference between the skin area and the tissues surrounding it. Light energy is converted into heat, the current destroys dead cells without affecting healthy tissue.
The device allows you to target each capillary, pigment, eliminating unaesthetic nevi, age spots, freckles. In addition to the main task, Elos promotes rejuvenation, the natural synthesis of collagen and elastin, has no pronounced side effects after the session.
- Rosacea, enlarged pores and vascular formations.
- Brown spots, keratosis.
- Unhealthy complexion, acne.
- Scars, scars, swelling.
- Shallow wrinkles, sagging skin.
- skin diseases, rashes in the treated area;
- diabetes mellitus, oncological diseases;
- the presence of implants;
- fresh tan;
- exacerbation of herpetic virus.
Quantum Pigmentation Removal Machine
The principle of operation is the development and exposure to the skin of light pulses with a wave of a certain length. By acting on melanin cells, their impulse inhibits and destroys, as a result, hyperpigmentation is eliminated.
After processing, the pigment spot becomes even darker, as an accelerated process of protein folding occurs. After a few days, the dark layer disappears, the area of the skin acquires a healthy natural shade.
Indications for conducting photo removal sessions with the Quantum apparatus are:
- Hypermelanosis, melasma.
- Fine wrinkles.
- Cuperosis, vascular masses.
- Unhealthy complexion.
- Enlarged pores.
- pregnancy, lactation;
- mental disorders;
- malignant skin neoplasms.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
The use of devices at home
Today you can buy a laser device, adapted for use at home.
Removal of age spots is an effective way, but without professional training, taking into account contraindications and possible consequences, assessing the condition of the skin, it is unsafe to conduct it.
Before self-treatment in order to rejuvenate or eliminate cosmetic problems, it is necessary to conduct a test test on an invisible area of the skin with minimal exposure.
Video about laser removal of age spots and tattoos
Laser treatment of pigmentation:
How to remove laser tattoos: