Vitamins are essential for human health. A special group is occupied by B vitamins, which are sold in the pharmacy in the form of ampoules, which are not used for anything. They have proven themselves both as therapeutic and cosmetic means.
- Vitamins of group B in ampoules: their effect on the body
- B vitamins in ampoules: indications for use
- Vitamin B ampoules: drug names
- Vitamin B in ampoules: instructions for use
- Vitamin B1 in ampoules: instructions for use
- Vitamin B6 in ampoules: how to apply
- Vitamin B5 in ampoules: how to apply
- Vitamin B12 in ampoules: instructions for use
- Vitamins B in ampoules for hair: instructions for use
- Hair mask with vitamins in ampoules
- How to use vitamin B in ampoules for face
- B vitamins: contraindications
- Group B Vitamins Video
Vitamins of group B in ampoules: their effect on the body
Group B vitamins include 12 elements, each of which has its own beneficial effect on the body.
All vitamins of this group are presented in the table:
|Item name||Action taken|
|B1 – Thiamine Hydrochloride||It is responsible for the regulation of energy metabolism, it is necessary for the nervous and muscle systems, ensures the proper functioning of the heart, acts on the bone marrow|
|B2 – riboflavin||Regulates metabolism, normalizes the breakdown of fats, proteins and carbohydrates entering the body, affects the organs of vision and skin|
|B3 – PP||Essential for metabolism and hormones, promotes the production of fats and proteins, has a good effect on the nervous system|
|B4 – Choline||Provides liver fat metabolism, helps improve memory|
|B5 – pantothenic acid||Promotes the renewal of mucous membranes, positively affects the skin, updating it|
|B6 – Pyridoxine Hydrochloride||Responsible for the formation of neurotransmitters, supporting normal functioning of the nervous system|
|B7 – Biotin||It is important for the health of the skin, hair, nail plates|
|B8 – Inositol||Provides vascular strength, protects them from the formation of blood clots and various pathologies. It has a positive effect on the brain, supports the nervous system in normal|
|B9 – Folic Acid||Organizes the correct process of cell division, forms nucleic acids|
|B10 – para-aminobenzoic acid||Promotes the absorption of protein entering the body, forms the right amount of red bodies in the blood. It has a good effect on the skin.|
|B11 – Levocarnitine||It affects metabolic processes, supports the body with strong physical exertion|
|B12 – Cyanocobalamin||Organizes the processes of blood formation in the bone marrow, is necessary for the proper functioning of the nervous system|
B vitamins in ampoules: indications for use
Vitamin B in ampoules, for which injection therapy is used, is usually prescribed if necessary to quickly saturate the body with vitamins.
Intramuscular injections help in the treatment of the following diseases and conditions:
- muscle cramps;
- polydiabetic neuropathy;
- toxic destruction of nervous tissue by alcohol.
The medicines in question in liquid form are also used for cosmetic purposes. They are added to shampoos and balms to improve the effectiveness of exposure to such funds. When mixed with natural ingredients and various oils, B vitamins are used for the face, which contributes to the rejuvenation of the skin, an overall improvement in their condition.
The use of liquid vitamins as therapeutic or cosmetic means is recommended to be agreed with specialists in order to avoid negative consequences.
Vitamin B ampoules: drug names
In pharmacies, a wide selection of medicines containing B vitamins is presented. Ampoules may contain individual elements or their combinations. Among the presented assortment there are American and foreign medications.
Among the combined, containing several vitamins – B1, 6, 12, American drugs, the following can be distinguished:
Among the foreign combined products, the following are most known:
- Beviplex – B1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 12.
Among unicomponent medicines in ampoules, for which these B vitamins are used, it will be considered later, the most popular are:
- Thiamine – B1;
- Pantothenic acid – B5;
- Pyridoxine – B6;
- Cyanocobalamin – B12.
Vitamin B in ampoules: instructions for use
To get the maximum benefit from vitamin B in ampoules, you need to not only know what it is used for, but also how to use it correctly.
Doctors recommend that you follow these dosages to avoid hypervitaminosis.
Vitamin B1 in ampoules: instructions for use
Vitamin B1 is water soluble, it is prescribed in the following cases:
- excess and deficiency of this vitamin;
- when on probe feeding;
- thermal damage;
- various poisonings;
- neuralgia and psychosis;
- neuritis and polyneuritis;
- gastrointestinal problems, constipation;
- skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, lichen planus);
- long-term overstrain in physical and psychological terms;
- while waiting for the baby and feeding the baby;
- to maintain diets.
he vitamin in question is administered intravenously and intramuscularly.
The dosage is prescribed individually, the instruction provides the following recommendations:
- for women 5 mg, during the period of bearing a child 9 mg, during lactation 10 mg;
- for men, 1 mg;
- for the elderly 3 mg.
For preventive purposes, you can use the medication inside 5-10 mg, while the daily norm should not exceed 50 mg.
Vitamin B6 in ampoules: how to apply
Doctors recommend vitamin B6 for the following pathologies:
- excess and deficiency of this vitamin (malnutrition, protracted infections, gastrointestinal upset, enteritis);
- after removal of the stomach and large parts of the intestine;
- neuritis and neuralgia;
- dermatitis, psoriasis, diathesis.
The agent in question is administered intramuscularly or intravenously. The amount of medication is determined by the disease. Usually prescribed at 100-200 mg / day, the course of therapy reaches 25 days. If necessary, the injections are repeated after 2-3 months.
Vitamin B5 in ampoules: how to apply
Vitamin B5 is usually prescribed in the following cases:
- failure of metabolic processes and blood circulation;
- allergic reactions and skin diseases;
- bronchitis and bronchial asthma;
- chronic liver disease and pancreatitis;
- violations of the digestive tract;
Often, the drug in question is prescribed to expectant mothers with severe toxicosis.
Vitamin B5 in ampoules is prescribed for oral administration, for administration intramuscularly or intravenously. The usual amount of medication for adults is 0.1-0.2 g 2-4 times a day, for babies (up to 3 years) – up to 0.1 g, under the age of 14 years – up to 0.2 g 2 times a day.
For skin ailments, it is recommended that adults up to 1.5 g of vitamin A, children up to 0.3 g 2-3 times a day.
Vitamin B12 in ampoules: instructions for use
Doctors include cyanocobalamin in the treatment of the following ailments:
- anemia (iron deficiency, posthemorrhagic, etc.);
- hepatitis and other liver pathologies;
- neuralgia and sciatica;
- various diseases of the skin.
Also, vitamin B12 is prescribed for alcoholism, as a maintenance therapy for diets.
The agent in question can be used orally, intravenously, intramuscularly and subcutaneously. Dosage is selected in accordance with the disease.
In neurological conditions, 200-400 mcg is prescribed 2-4 times per month. To maintain the liver – 30-60 mcg / day. With anemia – 30-100 mcg 2-3 times a week. To eliminate vitamin deficiency, injections of 1 mg every day, the duration of therapy is 1-2 weeks.
As a preventive effect, B12 is administered at 1 mcg once a month.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Vitamins B in ampoules for hair: instructions for use
Vitamins of group B in ampoules are able to positively affect the hair, for which they are used as part of various masks. It is also recommended to add a few drops of the product in shampoos or balms. You can apply the medication in a small amount in pure form to washed hair.
Hair mask with vitamins in ampoules
- Vegetable and vitamin mask. Thiamine, cyanocobalamin, A, E (1 ampoule each), nettle, chamomile and linden flowers, 1 large tablespoons, a little crumb of rye flour. Herbal collection pour 1 tablespoon. boiling water, insist 30 minutes. Separate the infusion from plants, put crumb and vitamins in it. Distribute in strands, wrap your head with polyethylene and a towel for 1 hour.
- Pepper and vitamin mask. Combine 1 ampoule of cyanocobalamin (B12) and 2 tablespoon of pepper tincture, moisten the roots with a mixture and warm. Keep no more than 15 minutes, rinse curls thoroughly.
- Burdock-vitamin mask. Heat 2 tablespoon of burdock oil and combine with 1 ampoule of pyridoxine (B6). Rub the mass into the skin and roots, insulate, leave for 60 minutes. Rinse with shampoo. You can improve the properties of the mask if you add 1 small tablespoons of honey or lemon juice.
How to use vitamin B in ampoules for face
Vitamin B in ampoules is very useful for facial skin, for which cosmetologists use it. These substances contribute to the rejuvenation of the epidermis, improve color, and heal inflammation.
However, effective masks can be done independently:
- Take 1 ampoule of cyanocobalamin (B12) and thiamine (B1), 20 g of sour cream (20%), 50 g of cottage cheese for babies, 1 small spoonful of honey, 1 aloe vera, 10 cap. lemon juice, an egg. Apply the mixture for 15 minutes, use for 2 weeks.
- Vaseline 7 g, water lanolin 12 g, natural wax 5 g – melt in a water bath, while adding peach oil (1 large tablespoons), borax (0.5 g), zinc oxide (2 g). Gradually pour 1.5 large tablespoons of water, mix everything and add 1 ampoule of vitamin B12 and A. Hold the mask for 30 minutes, rinse with warm water.
- Mash half a banana, add 1 large tablespoons of sour cream and 1-2 ampoules of vitamin B6. Apply to skin, leave for 20 minutes. First, the mixture is cleaned with a towel, and then the residue is washed off with water.
B vitamins: contraindications
The main contraindication to the use of the considered funds is the personality intolerance of the components. This can cause an allergi
c reaction, so it is recommended to conduct a test before use: a small amount of vitamin is placed on the wrist, if no unpleasant symptoms appear, then the vitamin is usable.
It is also not recommended to use vitamins on their own during the period of waiting and feeding the baby, so as not to cause negative consequences.
In addition, doctors pay attention to the fact that you need to adhere to the indicated dosages in order to avoid intoxication and hypervitaminosis.
Vitamin B in ampoules (for what they were used was considered in the article) is useful for beauty and the body as a whole. The complexes are used not only for therapeutic purposes, but also for cosmetology, improving the health of hair, skin and nails.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Group B Vitamins Video
About the most important: Vitamins of group B: