The appearance of the first wrinkles under the eyes is a natural aging process that has been starting since 30 years. It is at this age that the production of elastin and collagen decreases, as a result of which the skin becomes thinner and less hydrated. From now on, it’s time to think about how to get rid of wrinkles that appear under the eyes.
Using cosmetics or other products at home, you can influence this process and significantly slow it down. However, do not forget about bad habits and external factors that cause irreparable harm to the skin condition.
- Caring for the skin around the eyes
- Cosmetics for wrinkles around the eyes at 30, 35, 40, 50 years
- Wrinkle Eye Exercises
- 1 day:
- 2 day:
- 3 day:
- 4th day:
- Rules for the preparation and application of home masks
- Folk remedies: recipes
- Multicomponent masks for the care of age-related skin under the eyes after 40, 50 years
- How to remove wrinkles under the eyes of a teenager at 14
- Is it possible to remove wrinkles quickly in 1 day
- What nutrition will help restore skin elasticity
- Video: how to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes
Caring for the skin around the eyes
The area around the eyes is most susceptible to aging because of its individual characteristics. This area of the skin has the least muscle tissue and sebaceous glands, and the epidermis itself is very thin. As a result, the skin around the eyes needs special care, the main rule of which is timeliness.
If you start getting rid of wrinkles too early, without the necessary reasons, you can do harm. Both facial skin, in general, and under the eyes, in particular, are very sensitive to various cosmetics and even products prepared at home.
If you start to look after it too late, then irreversible changes will already occur in the epidermis, which will be very difficult to eliminate.
From about 22-23 years old, every girl needs to adhere to the rules for eye skin care:
- Cleansing. When using cleansers for washing, it is important to avoid contact with sensitive skin around the eyes. Many of these products contain aggressive components that, upon contact with this area, irritate it and lead to excessive dryness. To remove makeup, special products that do not contain alkali are suitable. Cleaning can be carried out using cotton pads without unnecessary friction.
- Moisturizing and nutrition. Sensitive skin also needs nutrition, which can be obtained with creams and various serums. Their consistency should not be too dense so as not to aggravate the thin skin around the eyes, but should not spread too much, otherwise it will get on the mucous membrane.
- Toning. To soothe the skin and make it fresher, use special tonics for this skin area or products prepared at home.
- Fighting signs of fatigue and maturity. Bad sleep, stress, ecology, nutrition and poor skin care affect its condition. Thanks to special tools, you can extend the youth of the skin around the eyes and achieve a lasting result. To do this, use masks, compresses, massage, as well as special products with collagen content.
Cosmetics for wrinkles around the eyes at 30, 35, 40, 50 years
Means for combating the signs of aging differ in age group and specific focus, however, they contain similar ingredients. These are mainly vitamins and herbal supplements that have protective and moisturizing properties.
Also, from the age of 30, it is necessary that caring cosmetics contain additives that have protective properties: collagen, coenzyme, ceramides, and others.
Cosmetics for the skin around the eyes should include:
- Cream. It has a denser texture and nourishes the skin even at night. It is recommended to apply the cream twice a day, selected in accordance with age characteristics. In the night cream there are more nutrients that are activated during night rest.
- Gels. These products have a lighter texture and are suitable for morning makeup. They do not spread and do not leave a greasy film on the eyes. Gels reduce swelling, soothe the skin and are better absorbed.
- Masks Use for better moisturizing, nourishing, or instant results. Such funds are used several times a week. They are washable or indelible.
- Oils. Can be used as an additional product for skin nutrition. Are applied as an independent tool or together with eye creams. Among these oils are almond, jojoba, sea buckthorn, coconut. These oils contain various acids, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. All these components perfectly nourish the skin, fight the first signs of skin aging and eliminate swelling and signs of fatigue.
All cosmetics are recommended to be applied with light massage movements, outlining the circle from the tip of the eyebrow to the bridge of the nose and above the upper eyelid. If there are too many funds on the skin, you can get wet with a napkin.
Masks, on the contrary, must be applied in a thick layer to create a greenhouse effect for better saturation of the skin with useful substances. When using natural oils, note that essential oils are too concentrated. This is not acceptable for sensitive skin.
Wrinkle Eye Exercises
Gymnastics of the muscles around the eyes will help get rid of wrinkles under the eyes, bags and puffiness. At home, it is necessary to combine these procedures with additional methods, since the exercises themselves will not bring such a good result as in a complex of procedures.
Before performing gymnastics, make sure that the skin of the face, eyes and hands is cleaned, not damaged and not too dry. You can perform exercises every day.
Slightly pull the skin with your fingers at the outer corner of the eyes. At the same time, they try to close their eyes, straining the muscles around the eyes. It is important not to squint, namely to feel muscle tension. Alternate tension and relaxation for several seconds for 5 minutes.
They close their eyes tightly, feeling muscle tension. Try to tighten muscles as much as possible without wrinkling the skin on the nose. Hold the muscles for a few seconds, then relax. Repeat the exercise several more times.
They open their eyes as wide as possible and fix this position. They do not move eyebrows and do not wrinkle their foreheads – only eyelids should work. You need to keep your eyes open for several seconds, then relax and repeat the exercise.
In this exercise, you need to raise your eyes as high as possible, as if trying to see your own head. After that, immediately lower your eyes down – as much as possible. Head and neck are motionless – only eyeballs work.
You can combine exercises, selecting the ones you like and regularly returning to them. Exercise will not take much time, but will help keep the muscles around the eyes in good shape. This will increase the elasticity of the epidermis and, as a result, smooth wrinkles.
Rules for the preparation and application of home masks
- One of the ingredients of masks can be honey. When making masks with honey, you need to be sure that there is no allergy to this product.
- Any base oil can be mixed with basic products. Oil-based masks are best used before bedtime so you don’t have to worry about the oil film that will remain on your eyelids.
- Egg white, which also cannot be used in its pu
re form, has a good anti-aging effect. It can easily get into the eye and cause irritation. In addition, egg white itself dries the skin, but when added to the base for the mask it has a good moisturizing and nourishing effect.
- All masks are applied to the cleansed skin around the eyes and slightly steamed for better absorption of nutrients.
- If the consistency of the mask is creamy, it must be applied in such a way that the skin remains open a few inch before the eyelashes. This will protect the eye from unwanted elements. With a liquid mask, it is best to use cotton pads for applying it.
- Keep the mask in front of your eyes for no more than 15 minutes, while in a calm lying position. After that, you need to wash it off with warm water and apply eye cream. Use such masks 2-3 times a week.
- When choosing ingredients, it is very important to focus on products that are not allergic. In no case should you use essential oils, citrus products, natural acids or peels as masks.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Folk remedies: recipes
How to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes at home will tell nature itself. Home masks contain the benefits of natural products that interact in pure form with the skin.
Mask with aloe juice. A couple drops of aloe juice are combined with any base oil. The finished mask is applied to clean skin with a cotton pad and wait up to 15 minutes. After that, wash off with water or cooked herbal broth and apply a nourishing cream.
Aloe juice has a rejuvenating and nourishing effect. It can also be poured into molds and frozen. In the future, this ice is used to wipe the skin of the eyelids.
Mask with potatoes. The potatoes are peeled and rubbed. Base oil is added to the mixture, as well as 3,38 fluid ounce of herbal decoction or infusion. The gruel is transferred to cheesecloth and brought to the closed eyelids. Such a mask well removes swelling and swelling from the eyes.
Mask with a cucumber. Cucumber has whitening and regenerating properties. Due to this, many well-known companies include natural cucumber juice in their products. For an instant regenerative effect, it is enough to apply thin cucumber slices to the eyes.
For a more intense mask, you can use cucumber pulp mixed with any base oil. Cucumber and aloe work well together, so aloe juice can be added to the cucumber mass. Gently distribute the resulting mass around the eyes, and after 10 minutes wash off.
Mask with a banana. Knead half a banana, add liquid vitamin A from the capsules. The resulting mass is distributed on the skin with soft massaging movements. Such a mask nourishes the skin well, makes it soft, supple and starts recovery processes in the epidermis. After a few minutes of exposure, you can remove the mask with mineral water.
Honey mask. Honey will have a good nutritional effect. It can be used in pure form. The main thing is to make sure that this product does not cause allergies. It is necessary to put a thin layer on it forever, or use cotton pads. After the procedure, you can wash with warm water.
Mask with parsley. Parsley is ideal for rejuvenation. It copes with pigmentation, reduces wrinkles and age-related changes. Parsley also has an anti-inflammatory effect.
For the mask, you need to take several branches of greens, chop and combine with any base oil – for example, with olive. Instead of butter, you can take sour cream or ryazhenka. The resulting mixture is distributed over the eyelids, wait up to 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Mask with yeast. It allows you to rejuvenate the skin and give it freshness. About 50 g of live yeast is mixed with warmed milk. This mass is applied to the eyes and wait up to 15 minutes. After that they wash themselves.
Multicomponent masks for the care of age-related skin under the eyes after 40, 50 years
For a more effective result on mature skin, masks are used, consisting of several components that enhance each other’s action.
Mask with honey. Due to the benefits and naturalness of the product, honey is often used for the skin around the eyes. A good caring property has a mask based on honey with the addition of beeswax and pulp of onions. All ingredients are mixed in equal proportions and applied to the skin of the eyes. This mask nourishes the epidermis, smoothes wrinkles and improves skin color.
Mask with a watermelon. The watermelon pulp is mixed with sour cream and oatmeal is added. All products should be taken in equal proportions. The gruel is well mixed and applied on the eyelids. After 20 minutes, rinse with warm water.
Berry mask . Mash fresh rowan berries with a fork and add a spoonful of cottage cheese, a raw egg and honey. Everything is well mixed and distributed on the skin around the eyes. You can use cotton pads. After 15 minutes, wash off the mask with warm water.
Massage at home improves the appearance of the skin, eliminates wrinkles under the eyes, helps to improve blood circulation, divert excess fluid and adjust the shape of the eyes both at 35 years of age and at a more mature age.
The regular use of massage helps eliminate minor signs of signs of skin aging and fine wrinkles. It is enough to give massage a few minutes a day.
1 option. The fingertips should be carefully, with a weak touch, run around the eye from the outer edge to the inside. Pressure on the skin should be non-intense, and the speed of the massage itself should be average. After 7 laps, stroking movements in the opposite direction are used. At the end of the massage, light pats are applied less intensely.
Option 2. Af
ter applying a nourishing cream or oil with your fingertips, you need to iron the upper eyelid from the nose to the inner edge. Then the same thing is done with the lower eyelid.
After this, with stroking movements, it is necessary to massage the skin under the eyebrows, first from the nose, then in the opposite direction. Do not squeeze and stretch the skin of the eyelids. Fingers should only lightly touch her.
3 option. They turn their eyes in a closed position up to 15 times in one direction, then in the other. Then they turn the eyeballs from side to side, without opening their eyes. After that, up and down movements are performed.
They open their eyes and alternately look close to themselves and into the distance. Then they close their eyes again and wave first the upper eyelid, and then the lower one, in the form of fingertips. Gently stop at the inner corners and perform stroking movements.
How to remove wrinkles under the eyes of a teenager at 14
Sometimes wrinkles under the eyes can appear at a young age – up to 18 years.
This may be due to factors such as:
- improper skin care;
- climatic conditions;
- hereditary predisposition;
- individual eye structure.
In most cases, if such wrinkles appear, they indicate dry skin caused by hormonal changes in the body. In adolescence, this is the norm and does not require any treatment. To get rid of such wrinkles under the eyes, it is enough to regularly massage and use special moisturizers.
It is not recommended to use too aggressive anti-wrinkle remedies, as they can harm young sensitive skin around the eyes.
Also, bags under the eyes and any uncharacteristic changes in the skin in this area can indicate the presence of some hidden diseases.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Is it possible to remove wrinkles quickly in 1 day
It will not work to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes in 1 day. But since all of the above methods in combination give an accelerated effect, you can restore freshness to your eyes and eliminate small wrinkles and crow’s feet at home in a short time.
For this, masks and compresses from natural components are well suited. They may include fruits, herbs, honey, cereals, dairy products, and other ingredients. It is also important to adhere to proper nutrition, protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation and aggressive environmental influences.
To quickly remove fine wrinkles, it is necessary to include exercises for the eyes, massage of the skin around the eyes, masks against the first signs of aging and a moisturizer in the set of measures. After the first series of these procedures, significant improvements will become noticeable.
What nutrition will help restore skin elasticity
The skin only reflects the state of health of the body. If the skin is dull, dry with pronounced wrinkles, then you need to make adjustments to your diet.
To maintain elasticity and hydration of the skin, you need to drink a large amount of liquid every day. In this case, it is best to stay in clean water and completely abandon carbonated, sugary and alcoholic drinks.
In the proper diet should not be fried, smoked, salty foods. You need to eat more fruits, vegetables, herbs, cereals, nuts, dairy and other healthy products. It is best to abandon fast food and bad habits, reduce the use of coffee and confectionery. Products must be steamed, cooked or stewed.
The protein contained in meat is involved in cell regeneration, so it should be consumed often enough. Plant protein can be found in legumes. It is sometimes useful to eat onions and garlic, which contain regenerative components.
Berries that can start regenerative processes and gallon restore youth are very useful for the skin. Vegetable oils are essential for moisturizing the skin. Of these, olive oil is best preferred, as it removes free radicals from the body.
Applying masks, exercises, massages and professional cosmetics in a complex at home, you can achieve significant results in the fight against wrinkles around the eyes.
To get rid of wrinkles under the eyes completely, especially if they are deep, will not work, since these are not those methods that rejuvenate, as if by magic, but these funds are able to reduce the number of fine wrinkles and the severity of deep changes.
Video: how to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes
How to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes at home:
Masks for wrinkles around the eyes: