Thread lifting is an effective technique for facial rejuvenation, as well as the correction of individual parts of the body. The technology is used in cases where the patient is not satisfied with the result of gentle procedures, but is not ready for surgery.
A lift is performed by a qualified cosmetologist by introducing biocompatible materials. The technology is effective, but has a number of contraindications and features.
- Thread lifting: what is it
- Thread Lift: Application Areas
- Types of threads for lifting
- Preparation for the procedure
- Possible complications
- Face correction
- Thread lifting eyelids
- Nose lift
- Thread lifting of the chin, neck, lips
- Forehead and Eyebrow Tightening Options
- Thread Breast Lift
- The procedure for conducting a breast thread lift
- Thread lifting buttocks
- Technique of the procedure on the buttocks
- Tummy tuck
- Rehabilitation period
- The effect of the procedure
- Thread Lifting Video
Thread lifting: what is it
Thread face lifting is a modern method of rejuvenation, the essence of which is to tighten tissues by implanting special threads biologically compatible with the skin layer.
The purpose of the manipulation is non-surgical lifting of weakened tissue sites.
Biomaterial is invasively introduced using devices – cannulas or needles. The thread performs a vector function, when introduced into the tissue moves them. Fixation in the desired position occurs due to hooks or retaining loops. After some time, the biomaterial is overgrown with tissue, natural cords are formed.
The installed filament skeleton reliably holds the fabric in a new position, providing a stable lifting effect for a long time. The procedure, in contrast to surgical techniques, is a minimally invasive method of rejuvenation, does not leave scars, scars, is characterized by a short rehabilitation period and a minimal list of side complications.
Thread Lift: Application Areas
Thread lifting is carried out zonally, which means that one anatomical zone can be adjusted at a time.
The technique has proved its effectiveness and is widely used to tighten the following areas:
- cheekbones and nasolabial area;
- frontal area;
- eye area
- oval correction;
- tightening of the cervical-chin angle;
- lateral parts of the face;
- area in the area of the tails of the eyebrows.
In addition to face lifting, the reinforcement technology is used to model individual parts of the body – buttocks, chest, abdomen and thighs.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Types of threads for lifting
Based on their structural features of the face, as well as the structure, condition of internal tissues for lifting, several types of threads are used. The material is selected by the doctor after assessing the condition of the skin, the severity of signs of aging, selected zones for correction, the desired result. The main classification of threads divides them into 3 groups: absorbable, non-absorbable and combined.
But according to the composition of the source material for face lifting and body modeling, these types of threads are used:
- gold. The reinforcement procedure is carried out with the thinnest threads, consisting of 2 components – the thinnest platinum or gold wire, as well as a glycolic acid conductor thread wrapped around the base. The size of the total diameter of the input material is not more than 0/32 inch. Some time after the invasion, the conductive wires dissolve, and the gold component forms a strong tissue framework;
- Aptos threads. Modern biomaterial belongs to the group of non-absorbable filaments. On the surface there are special notches that prevent slipping, fixing occurs on bone tissue, which prolongs the aesthetic effect. The technology allows you to combine threads by installing spring threads in mimically active zones, and hammock threads in the chin area. Thanks to the features of the installation, form, type of material, the technology using Aptos allows you to accurately deal with aesthetic problems;
- Tissulift. Belongs to the group of non-absorbable, with a smooth structure and complex weave materials (polyamide, silicone, polyurethane). Due to the different thicknesses, they can be used not only for face correction, but also for large areas of the body. Introduced deeply, easily take the desired shape when stretched, retain elasticity for 4-5 years;
- 3D mesothreads. The thinnest, dissolve after 4-6 months, are inserted using blunt-pointed cannulas, without piercing, but delicately pushing the tissue of the dermis. The method is considered the least traumatic, but there is a risk of deformation and pulling in case of insufficient specialist qualification. Six months later, when the thread resolves, a strong collagen frame is formed. The technology is used when the early signs of aging appear;
- Combined (Silhouette Soft) . The structure is complex, nodular, the thread is equipped with cones for better fixation in tissues. The base is made of biodegradable polypropylene. For cones and nodules, copolymers of lactic acid glycolide are used. When absorbed, forms a new capsule of connective tissue. Thanks to Silhouette Soft, a tightening effect is provided, but tubercles can form at the point of attachment. The technique is used for women under the age of 50 with severe signs of aging.
Preparation for the procedure
Thread face lifting is a minimally invasive method, but before carrying out it is necessary to follow the recommendations for preparation for the procedure:
- To plan a lifting session is in the middle of the menstrual cycle.
- To prevent bruising and bruising, it is recommended that Dicinon be taken for 3 days.
- A week before the session, stop taking antibiotics, blood thinners, dietary supplements and vitamins.
- If there is a predisposition to the formation of age spots, it is worth taking a preliminary course of bleaching mesotherapy.
- If you are prone to the formation of edema, it is recommended to undergo a course of lymphatic drainage procedures, take the drug Lymphomyozot to normalize lymph outflow.
Despite the general safety, after lifting with threads, negative side effects may occur:
- swelling, bruising;
- pain in the injections;
- impaired blood flow, whitening of the treated areas;
- asymmetry in case of uneven administration;
- an allergic reaction to components or anesthetics;
- damage to the epidermis by nodules, cones, the edge of the thread;
- visual transmission of the material through the skin;
- constriction, skin folding.
The risk of complications, the appearance of an unaesthetic cosmetic effect increases with the use of low-quality materials and the lack of appropriate qualifications for the cosmetologist.
Face lifting using the invasive technique of introducing frame threads is used in cosmetology in case of:
- gravitational ptosis of soft tissues;
- ablated face outline, loss of clarity of lines;
- education of the second chin;
- signs of photoaging;
- expression and age wrinkles;
- deep nasolabial folds;
- drooping cheekbones, sagging cheeks;
- violation of the symmetry of the facial zones (eyes, urine, ears, nostrils);
- sagging skin, weak turgor;
- drooping corners of the lips and eyes;
- preventatively against aging.
Manipulations on the introduction of biomaterial are carried out by a cosmetologist, anesthetics are used before the procedure to reduce pain. Initially, the doctor determines the technology, selects the appropriate composition of the thread, which is introduced by puncture according to previously applied markings.
The cost of correcting facial areas depends on several factors: the selected material, the number of treatment areas, the level of the clinic and the qualifications of the cosmetologist. So, the cost of correction of 1 anatomical zone with Aptos material or gold threads is from $ 272., Processing by mesothreads is from $ 68.
Thread lifting eyelids
The skin of the eyelids is a delicate area, correction with the help of threads is performed according to the following algorithm:
- Before the procedure, the specialist thoroughly cleanses and disinfects the skin, treats it with anesthetic for pain relief.
- Places of the proposed tightening are marked with a marker, the vector direction is determined, the biomaterial suitable for the dermal structure is selected.
- Through the marked places through the punctures introduced threads using hollow inside the cannula. Devices stretch the threads along the selected route and are pulled out from the opposite side.
- With the redistribution of threads, a framework is formed that holds the tissue in a predetermined position. Threads in several places are fixed with knots.
- After the session, a soothing and swelling composition is applied to the eyelids.
A lifting session is indicated in cases where there is no desire or reason for surgery, if you need the fastest, but visible effect. For lifting the eyelids under the age of 45 years, absorbable or non-absorbable sutures are used, after 50 years – only non-absorbable sutures that are fixed using incisions.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Thread lifting is used on all areas of the face, including for nose correction. The technique helps to raise the lowered tip of the nose, narrow the base, adjust the shape of the wings, and raise the low nasolabial angle.
A non-surgical method of modeling and correction is an alternative rhinoplasty operation. The advantages of the method are a short rehabilitation period, the ability to achieve visible changes and lasting effect without surgical intervention. The most optimal way is lifting the nose with Aptos threads.
Features of the procedure:
- The cosmetologist chooses a strategy for introducing threads and forming a skeleton. The main points and places of thread invasion are noted.
- The skin is treated with an antiseptic and anesthetic.
- A hollow cannula is inserted subcutaneously, into the cavity of which a thread is inserted.
- The cannula is removed and the thread remains in place, under the skin.
- The thread is pulled in a special way, changing the shape of the nose or wings, after which it is fixed with nodules.
Correction occurs due to the supple and flexible structure of the cartilage tissue. The method is used in cases where nose modeling is exclusively aesthetic.
Thread lifting of the chin, neck, lips
The cosmetic correction method using bion thread of the chin, neck and lips has its own characteristics:
- the chin is a zone with the ability to accumulate excess adipose tissue. If there is one, then liposuction of the zone is performed before the lifting procedure. Otherwise, the lift will have a short-term result;
- neck correction technology with threads has its own characteristics. The introduction of filaments is carried out to a depth of not more than 4/32 – 6/32 inch, so there is no risk of disturbing nerve endings and blood vessels. Local anesthesia is used for pain relief. In order not to violate the aesthetics of the cervical zone, punctures are performed in places of hair growth;
- lip lifting with threads has many advantages: the natural volume is not violated, the procedure gives a lasting result, the correction is as natural as possible. The technique allows you to create a strong frame, eliminating the lowered corners and small wrinkles, adjust the shape and raise the upper lip, visually increasing the volume of the lips.
Forehead and Eyebrow Tightening Options
Thread face lifting allows you to perform zone correction. The reinforcement of the forehead, as well as the brow zone, has several features, since these zones are characterized by mobility. As a result, facial expressions can contribute to the displacement of threads before they are installed.
The following methods are used to lift the forehead and eyebrows:
- frontlifting (coronary lift) . The method is applicable in the presence of coarse creases, pronounced ptosis of the brow zone and overhead;
- endoscopic. It is performed by an incision in the temporal and frontal areas, the session is carried out using general anesthesia. The advantages of the technology are low invasiveness, as well as a low risk of blood loss and negative complications;
- lifting with endotins . It is characterized by application in different zones. The essence of the technology is the implantation of the finest bioplates equipped with guiding immobilizers. After the resorption of the plates there is a replacement with autotissue and a new collagen frame;
- temporal lobe. The technology is based on applying small incisions in the temporal, followed by excision of the excess skin. The technology allows you to tighten not only the frontal zone, but also to correct the area of the cheekbones, eyebrows, raise the outer corners of the eyes;
transpalpebral. Incisions are made in the thickness of the folds of the upper eyelids. The skin is pulled, as a result, the muscles are resected, after wh
ich excess skin is removed. The method is used for aesthetic correction of the superciliary area with a minimal risk of complications;
- with cuts over the eyebrows. The technique has a significant minus – after it remains a postoperative scar. Such a lift is indicated in the presence of deep wrinkles and overhanging the skin in the frontal zone.
Thread Breast Lift
Breast lifting with threads is a non-surgical tightening technique aimed at correcting and improving the shape.
Indications for minimally invasive procedure are:
- mild ptosis with the preservation of glandular tissue;
- prevention of sagging breasts (no more than 3 sizes);
- the need to improve the condition of internal tissues;
- slight correction of asymmetry;
- the impossibility of mammoplasty.
For the framework, absorbable threads are used, with a slight correction, and non-absorbable threads, if necessary, more global shape changes. The advantages of modeling are the use of local anesthetics, a short rehabilitation period, the absence of the need for implant placement and minimal injury to internal tissues.
The cost of breast lifting depends on the biomaterial used and the treatment area. For comparison, one mezzanine costs $ 20 – $ 27., Aptos thread – from $ 82. On average, the price of the procedure, taking into account the cost of the threads, can range from $ 1088 – $ 1360.
The procedure for conducting a breast thread lift
The algorithm for lifting:
- Markings are applied to the chest, according to which the threads will be inserted.
- The zone is treated with an antiseptic, local anesthesia is used.
- The doctor introduces the threads in the marking places, creating a skeleton and adjusting the shape. The internal tissues capture a longer extent to provide optimal conditions for muscle contraction.
- The threads are arranged concentrically around the breast. After introducing all the threads, the needle or cannula is removed.
- To prevent hematomas and edema, cold is applied to the treated areas for 30-40 minutes.
Depending on the size of the breast and the method of location of the subcutaneous skeleton, an average of 4 to 8 threads for one breast can be used.
Thread lifting buttocks
Gluteal filament lifting is applied in case of:
- varying degrees of sagging tissue;
- desire to improve shape;
- pronounced excess skin in the lower part.
The advantage of the procedure is the absence of scars and scars, a small list of contraindications and side effects, a quick result that lasts several years. After the procedure, it is recommended to wear special corrective underwear, refuse physical activity and thermal procedures.
The cost of filament lifting varies depending on the selected biomaterial and the number of threads for the formation of the frame. The price of the procedure is from $ 476.
Technique of the procedure on the buttocks
The procedure is carried out on an outpatient basis, the session lasts no more than 1-1.5 hours. Technique for lifting buttocks:
- on the skin of the buttocks, marking of the introduction of threads is carried out to form a skeleton;
- the skin is treated with an antiseptic and anesthetic;
- the introduction of threads subcutaneously is carried out by marking with needles;
- tension forms the shape, sagging fabrics rise up;
- the threads are fixed, the skin is disinfected, cold is applied to prevent swelling.
The procedure can be combined with a lipolifting session and liposuction.
Tucking the abdomen with threads has a number of indications:
- sagging, sagging after childbirth, as a result of sudden weight loss;
- decrease in elasticity;
- age-related changes;
- a change in the contours of the abdomen as a result of hormonal changes, malnutrition;
- dissatisfaction with tone and form.
The method relates to the fastest, least traumatic and safe methods of correction.
It is carried out according to the standard algorithm, but the framework is developed individually:
- Threads can be inserted through the navel or directly into problem areas.
- The frame is fixed on acupuncture needles, the threads are inserted using cannulas, after which the needles are removed.
- Biologically compatible material is absorbed, forming a natural skeleton and holding a given shape of the abdomen.
The cost of correction of the abdomen in the capital’s clinics is from $ 680.
Thread lifting of the face and body is characterized by safety and rapid rehabilitation, subject to certain rules:
- within 2 weeks after the session to control facial expressions and muscle tension in the areas treated with threads;
- minimize contact with water, exclude massage, peeling, skin resurfacing;
- provide antiseptic care by treating daily injection sites with chlorhexidine or Miramistin;
- sleep exclusively on your back, do not touch the area of the formed frame with your hands;
- exclude thermal procedures, hot food from the diet, a visit to the sauna, solarium, pool.
The effect of the procedure
After the thread lifting procedure, you can observe:
- reliable fixation and uniform distribution of tissues, long-term tissue lifting without surgical intervention;
- activation of collagen and procollagen synthesis, deep hydration due to the composition of the threads;
- the formation of a connective framework that provides long-term support for the soft internal tissues of the dermis even after the resorption (removal) of the threads.
The duration of the result may depend on individual characteristics, on average, the threads provide an aesthetic effect for 3-5 years.
Thread lifting is a facial rejuvenation and body correction procedure. Photos before and after the procedure, as well as reviews of patients and cosmetologists confirm the effectiveness of the technique.
Thread Lifting Video
Pros and cons of thread lifting face: