Selencin is a special series of cosmetic and medicinal products aimed at preventing hair loss and compensating for the lack of natural vitamins in them.
The series was created using natural ingredients, was tested on 1000 volunteers and received only positive reviews. Today it is one of the most popular and used in the American market shampoos aimed at combating hair loss and baldness.
- The chemical composition of Selencin
- Production forms
- Pharmacological qualities
- Instructions for use
- Hair loss shampoo
- Rinse Conditioner
- Spray lotion
- Can I use the drug for pregnant women
- special instructions
- Adverse reactions
- Price in pharmacies in New York, Los Angeles,
- Are there any analogues
- Reviews trichologists about the effectiveness of the tool
- Video about Selencin
The chemical composition of Selencin
The effectiveness of the treatment of alopecia with the drug is achieved through a combination of natural components:
- Anageline is a nutritious blend based on the sweet Lupine. Restores the capillary cycle of the scalp, slows hair loss, triggers metabolic processes, promotes the flow of oxygen to the follicles.
- Seveov is a special solution that stimulates hair growth, makes it dense and silky, protects hair from the negative effects of the external environment. In the preparation, its content is 5%.
- Biotin – is included in the group of vitamins B. It is popularly called the “beauty vitamin”. His main task is to care for the health of hair.
- Collagen is one of the most used substances in cosmetology. Provides strength and elasticity of bones, cartilage tendons, hair.
- Caffeine is an ingredient that fights male pattern baldness. The main task is to reduce the negative effects of dihydrotestosterone, which destroys hair follicles in males.
- Menthol is an organic substance. Eliminates dandruff, relieves inflammation of the scalp, promotes rapid hair restoration, gives the hair a healthy appearance. Thanks to this component, the hair smells delicious.
- Nettle extract is a component rich in ascorbic acid, which in turn contains vitamins K, B and carotene. Promotes healing and strengthening of hair from the beginning of the roots.
- Burdock juice – contains essential oils, inulin, protein, a wide range of vitamins and other beneficial substances. Relieves inflammation of the scalp, fights against dry hair, makes hair smooth and shiny.
These ingredients are in the composition of Selencin:
- improve microcirculation of the hair at the cellular level;
- contribute to the enrichment of the scalp and hair cells with oxygen;
- have a protective effect and activate hair growth;
- extend the “life cycle” of strands;
- nourish the bulbs, giving the hair a more “lively” and healthy appearance.
Due to the balanced presence of all components in Selenzin, the condition of the hairline is normalized, previously sleeping hair follicles are activated, the growth of hair strands is accelerated, at the same time it slows down, and subsequently hair loss completely stops.
As a result, the hair is less split, able to reach a greater length and withstand the negative effects of the environment. They grow, grow stronger and delight their owners, forcing them to forget about previously experienced problems of hair preservation and growth.
Selencin for hair is a shampoo that helps protect strands from negative factors. The product from the series is also available in several forms – tablets, mask, lotion and balm. Thanks to this, it is not only convenient to use the tool, but also available to every consumer. After all, you can choose a drug depending on your preferences and wallet.
The maximum result is achieved with the integrated use of several forms of the drug. For example, shampoo plus lotion spray and balm.
Trichtologists, often for external use to enhance the therapeutic effect, are also prescribed to take the drug inside in the form of tablets. They are taken in courses lasting 2 months, 1 tablet 3 times a day for half an hour before or after meals.
In this case, the interval between continuous intake of tablets should be at least 30 days. Unlike taking pills, external products – shampoo, balm and lotion are allowed for constant use, but the mask, along with other forms of release, should be used no more than 2-3 times a week.
Of particular interest to consumers using Selenzin preparations is their distinguishing feature – they act locally on the problem without penetrating the blood and not spreading throughout the body. Thus, the drug is fully aimed at solving and eliminating the problem of baldness.
- The healing properties of the active components positively affect the general condition of the hair and hair follicles.
- Selencin activates the reserve forces of the body, contributing to the reduction of hair loss.
- The drug nourishes the scalp, thickens and thickens the hair, increasing the amount of hair in the growth phase.
- The tool fights most of the problems that cause hair diseases.
During treatment with the drug, hair loss first gradually decreases, and after that it completely stops. Many signs of hair disease disappear, the hair takes on a healthy and well-groomed appearance, their density increases markedly.
The main indication for using the Selenzin series products is uncontrolled and constantly growing hair loss.
Different forms of the drug can also be prescribed:
- in violation of the structure of the nail plate;
- with active hair loss;
- with diseases leading to baldness;
- when receiving chemotherapy courses.
The drug is dispensed in pharmacies freely.
Selencin for hair is a shampoo that does not harm the body. It has a soft and delicate effect on the affected area. Therefore, there were no contraindications to the use of the drug during testing, with the exception of allergic reactions to the components of the drug.
For this reason, the drug must be taken with caution:
- people prone to allergic reactions;
- patients with individual intolerance to the components of the drug;
- persons who are forbidden to consume lactose and fructose.
Also, with special control over the condition, the drug is indicated for children, pregnant and lactating women. Since the results of studies of the drug in this category of patients are not available.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Instructions for use
Cosmetics Selenzin gently and carefully monitors the health of hair. However, its use should be carried out strictly according to the instructions. Because any neglect of the manufacturer’s recommendations can harm a woman.
Depending on the same concentration of natural substances in the drug, the form of production of
the drug, there are different ways of using and using it. For example, to combat brittleness and to increase hair volume, both shampoo and homeopathic pills are successfully used. It is important to note that for successful treatment, the tool must be used systematically.
Regarding the homeopathic preparation, it is worth noting that it is released in the form of tablets, which are placed in jars of polymer or a blister. One pack can hold 10, 20 or 60 tablets.
The active substances of the drug include:
- Potassium phosphate – promotes rapid hair growth.
- Antioxidant – disinfects and heals small wounds on the head.
- Silicea – resumes hair growth after illness.
- Sodium chloride – helps restore damaged bulbs.
- Selenium – restores the functioning of the sebaceous glands.
- Phosphorus – struggling with signs of early aging.
- Likopodium – eliminates frequent hair loss and gray hair.
- Aluminum Oxide – relieves inflammation and itching of the scalp.
The course of treatment with tablets is designed for 8-10 weeks. In this case, the dosage does not depend on the length of the hairline. A single dose is 1 tablet 5 times a day.
It is important to take capsules between meals and drink plenty of water.
To achieve a faster treatment result, it is recommended that tablets be taken in combination with shampoo. Before you begin treatment with this tool, you must consult your doctor.
Hair loss shampoo
Shampoo from Selenzin is produced in USA in a package of 6,76 fluid ounce. The shelf life of the drug is 2 years, and 1 year from the date of opening.
Shampoo should be stored at 25 degrees Celsius. The aroma of the shampoo resembles coffee.
It is important to note that the smell should be just coffee, otherwise the likelihood of acquiring a fake product is high.
Selencin for hair is a shampoo that is suitable for absolutely all types of hair. It is intended for external use 1-2 times a week.
When washing your hair, it is recommended to usd it thoroughly into the hair roots. The drug has no side effects.
Its positive properties include noticeable hair growth after a few weeks. Conditioner balm helps strengthen the action of shampoo.
Rinse conditioner is used after shampooing. Choose a tool based on the type and structure of hair. In addition to this method of treating baldness, it is recommended to drink pills. Balm should be applied only to wet hair. Rinse off the product after about 5-10 minutes.
The uniqueness of the drug lies in the fact that it is able not only to eliminate the symptoms of hair loss, but also the causes of this pathological process. This drug belongs to the group of remedies from the field of homeopathy that actively nourish and restore hair follicles. Forcibly irritating them, it accelerates hair growth and simulates the appearance of new strands.
For effective hair care, you can use a special mask. Its use, as in the case of rinsing balm, is possible only after shampooing your hair.
The mask is applied along the entire length of the hair and is washed off with warm water after 20 minutes. Thanks to the use of a special mask, the effect of treatment will be noticeable ahead of the expected time. This is due to the fact that the beneficial elements that make up the mask reinforce from the roots to curls of hair.
The mask should be applied in circular motions from the roots to the curls of hair to the ends. After applying the mask, experts recommend putting a plastic bag or shower cap on your head, and cover everything with a warm bath towel.
After applying the mask, a tingling effect may appear, as well as heating of the hair roots. These “feelings” are a sign that the mask has begun its healing and healing properties. As mentioned above, the mask should be washed off 20 minutes after application. And at first warm, and then cool water. This is done so that shine appears on the hair.
From 1 to 2 months, 1 or 2 times a week, experts advise using this cosmetic product. Well, after 1 month of rest, you can repeat the procedure,
The first changes will be noticeable after the first week of use . After all, after its use, vitamins and useful substances that will give a positive effect will enter the scalp and bulb. The hair will shine, and there will no longer be problems with combing it.
In terms of saving money, it’s quite profitable to order shampoo, balm and lotion right away. Lotion is a special spray with healing properties that reduces alopecia and helps restore active hair growth.
The composition of the spray includes natural ingredients:
- Vitamins of groups A, E, D, F – fight dry hair and restore their roots.
- Sea buckthorn oil – helps prevent baldness, and also protects hair from the negative effects of the external environment.
- A complex of proteins – restores hair growth at the cellular level, moisturizes and saturates the hair from the inside.
- Asian Centella – activates blood circulation.
- The root of a multi-flowered highlander – eliminates gray hair, makes hair strong at the very roots.
- Shea butter and avocado – nourishes the scalp and bulb.
These components have very strong nutritional and healing properties. Therefore, the use of lotion will help strengthen the roots and strengthen the strength of the hair. A complex of plant components will restore hair growth and beauty.
If hair loss is very extensive, experts along with lotion recommend drinking a course of vitamin pills. Since the cosmetic effect of one spray lotion may not be enough for a complete treatment.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Can I use the drug for pregnant women
Shampoo from Selenzin did not pass studies on pregnant and breast-feeding women, so the use of hair products in this category of patients should be agreed with the attending physician.
Selencin is a multicomponent drug, the pharmacological activity of which is due to the components that make up its composition. For example, the presence of carbohydrates in tablets is a reason for attention of patients with diabetes.
- The drug can be used by pregnant and lactating women if the result of treatment with this agent exceeds the risk to the child. < img class="aligncenter size-full" src="/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/selencin-for-hair-shampoo-1-6.jpg" alt="Selencin for hair: shampoo, tablets, spray, mask, lotion, vitamins. Composition, instructions for use" width="600" height="397">
- The lack of effect after the course of treatment in the case of the correct implementation of the drug instructions is an occasion to consult a doctor.
- The combined use of the drug Selecin with other drugs does not lead to an interaction that affects the pharmacological effect of the drug.
- The use of the drug is permissible by persons whose activity is associated with a high concentration of attention and quick reaction.
Before use, consult your doctor. In drugstores, the drug is dispensed without a prescription.
There are no cases of overdose with Selecin.
As a rule, individual intolerance to the individual components of the drug, which is most often observed in people under 18 years of age, leads to side effects. In this case, an allergy appears in the form of a rash of red spots on the skin, frequent sneezing or lacrimation.
Often, adverse reactions appear in people suffering from serious skin diseases, as well as with lactase deficiency or intolerance. In order to avoid side effects, consultation with a specialist is required.
The drug is approved for joint use with other drugs.
Price in pharmacies in New York, Los Angeles,
Buying drugs of the Selenzin series in large cities does not cause problems, but they are rarely found in the pharmacy points of the. In this case, it is better to make an order in the online store.
Below are the average prices for different forms of the same product:
|Product release form||The average cost in New York (usd)||The average price in Los Angeles (usd)||The average cost in the (usd)|
|Pills (60 pcs.)||445||470||430|
|Shampoo ( 6,76 fluid ounce)||420||450||400|
|Conditioner Balm ( 6,76 fluid ounce)||450||470||450|
|Mask ( 5,07 fluid ounce)||350||370||320|
|Spray Lotion ( 5,07 fluid ounce)||470||500||450|
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Are there any analogues
To date, the entire range of pharmaceutical products on the market does not have an analogue of Selencin. Well-known traditional medicine uses components to combat baldness, which have a similar therapeutic effect.
This is castor oil, burdock roots, nettle leaves, salt, chamomile flowers, burdock oil, a decoction of a series and other plants. They will be a good addition to the drug mentioned above. There is evidence that caffeine also promotes hair growth, increasing blood flow to the skin and hair follicles.
Selencin for hair (shampoo, pills, mask and other forms of release means) surpasses its analogues for the following reasons:
- The drug has passed a clinical trial, the results of which indicate its high efficiency and quality.
- The drug is available in the form of granules and sublingual tablets, which makes it convenient and easy to use at home.
- Daily triple use of the drug one hour or half an hour before meals allows you to achieve the result as soon as possible.
- With a favorable outcome, the result can be assessed in a week.
- A homeopathic medicinal product is effective for a long time after the last use.
- Selencin is not a dietary supplement, it is a homeopathic medicine that has earned its respect in the consumer market.
- The drug is sold without a prescription and can be delivered by mail to anywhere in the country.
- Due to its unique composition, the drug does not have significant side effects and is absolutely safe.
- Selencin exhibits a complex effect – eliminates the causes of baldness, restores hair, activates their growth.
- The peculiarity of the drug is that it acts systemically, saturating the body with vitamins, minerals and affects not only hair growth, but also the body as a whole.
- An anti-hair loss remedy is also available in the form of a lotion. Consumer lotion is in high demand, as it is perhaps the most convenient form of the drug.
- Selencin is a sales leader not only among analogues, but also among products manufactured by Alkoy-Farm.
Reviews trichologists about the effectiveness of the tool
Despite the fact that Selencin is a homeopathic medicine, it has established itself not only among consumers, but also dermatologists. According to the experience of trichologists, the drug should be taken in a course lasting 3 months.
If the treatment results are unsatisfactory, the course may be extended. On average, the effect occurs after 2-3 weeks, however, the period may vary due to individual characteristics of the person.
A decrease in hair growth may be due to a lack of nutrients. Selencin acts systemically, filling up the deficiency of vitamins and minerals. The drug in the pharmacy is sold at an affordable price.
Selenzin is a real salvation for those who are already desperate and do not know how to overcome alopecia. Despite the fact that the shampoo is dispensed without a prescription, speci
alist advice is still required.
The line of these funds is quite large, which one is suitable in a particular case only a doctor knows. Indeed, the effective treatment of the disease depends on many factors – features, causes and an integrated approach to getting rid of hair loss.
Video about Selencin
About Selenzin against hair loss: