Exercises help build muscle mass, lose weight, and adjust the figure in certain parts of the body. The exercises without equipment are most accessible, however, there is a projectile with which you can practice both at home and in the gym, and which replaces heavy weights – this is a rubber band. Women who used rubber band for classes, managed to evaluate its effectiveness.
Rubber Band Exercise Technique
The purpose of classes with a rubber band is to increase stretching, develop plasticity, and flexibility.
Without observing the technique of exercises, such results cannot be achieved:
- The expander must always be in a somewhat taut state, it must not be released to the end.
- When performing each exercise, the tape is stretched as much as possible.
- Stretching is performed in smooth movements.
- When returning to the initial position, it is necessary to hold the expander so that the muscles feel resistance.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
Rubber Band Exercises
Warm up complex
Exercises with a rubber band for a specific muscle complex should always be preceded by a warm-up that allows you to warm up the muscles of the woman’s entire body.
The warm-up usually includes 6-7 exercises:
- You need to stand up straight, put your feet shoulder-width apart, take the tape in your hands, holding them in front of you in a straightened state, so that the distance between the hands is about 27’6 inch. Then the hands are raised and put behind the head and back.
- The muscles of the neck and back are kneading like this: with two legs they step on the central part of the tape, fixing it, with the hands pulling the tape from the ends by the ends, gradually straightening. Having straightened up, they lean back a little more.
- Having fixed the central part of the tape with the feet, they bend from the straight rack until the body forms an angle of 90 degrees with the legs. At the same time, they spread their arms to the sides. This exercise helps to work out the muscles of the back and arms.
- From a straight rack with fixation of the middle of the tape, feet are turned to the right, holding both ends of the tape with your right hand, and to the left, holding the tape with your left hand. Thus, the pectoral muscles are flexed.
- To stretch the hamstrings, sit on the floor, legs stretched forward. The tape is thrown over the feet, the edges of the tape are held in hands. Lean forward.
- For stretching the adductor muscles, they take a lying position, put the tape on the foot of the left leg, hold it behind the back and take it in the right hand. Then the leg is taken to the side. Repeat for the other leg.
- They sit on the floor. The central part of the tape is wound behind the back. Loops are formed from the ends of the tape and the feet are threaded through them. The edges of the tape are picked up. Bred legs in different directions.
Rubber band exercises for female hands should be performed in turn with both hands, doing 10-15 repetitions. The number of approaches depends on the level of physical fitness. For beginners, one approach is enough. More advanced should perform the exercise in 2-3 approaches.
Most popular hand exercises:
- For tightening the muscles of the back surface of the arm. Exercise is especially indicated for older women, as over time the muscles of this part of the body become flabby and the skin sags. The tape must be taken with the left hand at chest level, and then with the other hand pull the tape down, straightening the arm completely. Locked in a stress state for a couple of seconds, they return to their original position. Do the same for the other hand.
- For the next exercise you will need a rubber band with handles at the ends. The tape must be pressed with your feet to the floor, standing on it, and take the ends of the tape by the handles. The brushes are turned forward and lowered. Then the arms are bent at the elbow, pulling to the biceps. Hold at the top point for 2-3 seconds and lower their hands at a slow pace. The elbows should not move during this exercise. Exercise is responsible for the development of biceps.
- To perform the next exercise, you need to tie the tape so that it forms a ring. Hands are pushed into this ring and lifted up, then they are spread apart and bent at the elbow so that the shoulders are parallel to the floor. Thus, “up-to-side” perform the exercise several times.
- In addition to these exercises, you can stretch the tape in front of you vertically and horizontally.
Workout for the back
Rubber back exercises for women are as follows:
- Thrust to the belt from a sitting position . Take position – sitting on the floor. The legs are straight and closed together. The central part of the rubber band is thrown over the feet, and the free edges of the expander are pulled to the stomach, while reducing the shoulder blades on the exhale. In this case, the elbows throughout the process of performing the exercises are parallel to the floor. When the fists with the ends of the tape clamped in them are in the abdomen, you need to linger for 2-3 seconds and return to the starting position. It is important to ensure that the load falls on the back muscles, and not on the hands.
Back pull from a standing position. The legs are set shoulder width apart. The tape is thrown over the horizontal bar and grabbed at the free ends with your hands. On inhalation, the shoulder blades are reduced, while the elbows go back. Holding up at the extreme point, on exhalat
ion they return to the starting position.
- Bringing hands in front of you . Exercise is performed from a standing position. The legs are set shoulder width apart. The tape must be positioned behind the back, and the free ends of the clamp hands. On inspiration, the edges of the tape are pulled in front of you. If there is a physical possibility, then you can cross your arms – this is a way to increase the load. Exhaling, return to their original position.
- Raising hands on a chair. They sit down on a chair, pass the tape under the seat, put the ends on the sides and take them in hand. On inhalation, they pull the ends up, bending their arms for biceps. At the highest point, they freeze for a couple of seconds, On exhalation, they return to the initial position.
- Stretching hands in lunges. Get up straight, throw the tape over the horizontal bar. Hands set in front of the chest, holding the tape in the palms. I lunge forward with one foot, while at the same time my hands are raised up. After exhaling, they return to their original position and repeat the exercise for the other leg.
Using exercises with a rubber band press, you can achieve a beautiful muscle relief, remove excess fat at the waist:
- Legs set shoulder width apart. The tape is held in hands in a taut position. Raise your arms above your head. One leg is taken to the side and turned with the body in the opposite direction. This exercise allows you to work out the upper and oblique muscles of the abdomen. To achieve the effect you need to do 25 repetitions.
- Several groups of abdominal muscles are studied at once when performing incomplete twists with a rubber band. Technique: sit on the floor, straighten your legs in front of you, put a rubber loop on your feet, and pick up the ends in your hands. Holding the tape, you need to deviate your back, pressing your legs to the floor, and then return to its original position, i.e. to sit down. This exercise is repeated 10-20 times.
- Full twists are performed from the same initial position as in the previous exercise, only arms and legs are lifted up. It is important to return to the starting position due to the efforts of the abdominal muscles.
When performing any exercise from this complex, the neck should not strain, and the chin should not be forward.
A set of exercises for the legs, hips and buttocks
Exercises with a rubber band help to stretch the muscles of the legs, removing the fat layer and giving them an additional relief:
- To work out the front, back, outer and inner thighs, it is recommended to swing legs – forward, backward and sideways. Technique of the exercise: tie the tape into the ring (the narrower the circle, the higher the load), put the legs inward so that the tape stretches at the level of the ankle. Hands held on a belt, bent at the elbows. Then perform the swing with the legs all the way. Return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise several times. Then they change their legs. If it is difficult to maintain balance, you can rest your hands on the door jamb.
- Exercise for the muscles of the thigh and lower leg. You need to lie on the floor, lift your legs up and bend at the knees. Place the tape on the soles of the feet, pick up the edges in your hands. Then the legs gradually straighten, overcoming the resistance of the tape. Perform the exercise 10 times.
- Cellulite exercise is performed from the supine position. The tape, tied into a ring, is worn on the legs of the legs (both legs at once). First, they work out the right leg, then they roll over onto the other side and work out the left leg.
- Stand up – legs shoulder width apart. Feet tread on the tape. Hands are bent for biceps, while the tape is pulled. Perform squats, observing a right angle at the knees, 10 times.
Rubber Band Stretching Exercises
- For shoulder stretching. The tape needs to be taken behind the back with palms down in the projection of the shoulders. Then the arms are pulled back, raised to shoulder level and returned. The load will be the more intense, the closer the hands are on the tape.
- For stretching the shoulders and back muscles. The tape is fixed to the bar of the horizontal bar and loop over the elbow of one of the hands. The arm is bent at the elbow and wound behind the head. Her palm rests on the tape, pressing on it. To increase tension, the palm of the other hand rests on a raised elbow and tilts forward with the body.
- Stretching the trapezius muscle. The tape tied into a ring is placed under the left or right foot, the loop is grabbed by hand and straightened. They take their heads to the side (it should be opposite to the leg) so that tension can be felt in the neck.
- For stretching the pectoral muscles. Gum needs to be hooked on a rack, feet should be shoulder width apart, with one hand grasping the gum and turn the body in the opposite direction, you will feel tension in the right muscles.
Stretching the latissimus dorsi. Stand straight, feet shoulder width apart. The tape is fixed so that it can be reached only by bending at a righ
t angle. Bending at the waist, grab the tape with your hands and lean back with your hips, stretching your back muscles.
- To stretch the gluteal muscles, you need to put a loop on the foot of the left leg, draw the tape behind the back from the right side, take the end into the left hand and pull the leg to the right, and the left arm from the supine position.
Exercises with a rubber band for stretching the hamstrings and adductor muscles were described in a workout complex for women.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
Rubber Slimming Tape
During classes with a rubber band, excess calories are intensively burned, which contributes to weight loss.
If you choose exercises with tape as the main way to lose weight, then you must adhere to the following principles:
- Complicating exercises is recommended gradually, monitoring the body’s response to increased load.
- You need to breathe properly during exercise.
- It is imperative to do a warm-up and a hitch after a workout (as a warm-up, running on the spot, jumping rope) is possible.
Exercises with rubber tape are not only for weight loss. A set of training with this projectile for women is the ability to tighten the body, strengthen muscles, add relief to them, and develop flexibility without the use of simulators.
Video: Rubber Band Exercises for Women
Best rubber band exercises for women:
Rubber Band Workout: