Based on numerous reviews, powder spraying was a real salvation for those whom nature did not reward with the natural beauty of eyebrows. Due to this tattooing technique, you can not only emphasize their attractiveness and appearance, but also hide existing defects.
- What is eyebrow powder coating
- Differences from microblading
- Advantages and disadvantages of the tattoo method
- Sensations during the procedure
- Who’s the powdery eyebrows
- Preparation for the procedure
- Step-by-step spraying technique
- How does healing work
- Effect duration
- Indications for correction
- Is it possible to make powder spraying at home
- The cost of the procedure in the salons
- How to fix a failed spraying
- Color correction
- Eyebrow Powder Video
What is eyebrow powder coating
Powder spraying of eyebrows, reviews of which confirm the safety of tattooing technique, involves staining with special paint without deep penetration into the skin. The procedure is almost painless, non-traumatic, and takes little time. After the session, the eyebrows look natural.
Externally, the tattoo resembles a regular eyeliner with the help of shadows or also with a pencil. After the session, the eyebrows will look close like small dots. In the process of healing, crusts on the eyebrows are formed very rarely. However, peeling of the skin is still present.
Thanks to this method, the client will receive the effect of voluminous and as if tinted eyebrows. They will look natural, since there is no clear outline with this technique.
Differences from microblading
Microblading is the process when microscopic incisions are made in the area of the eyebrows with a special blade and pigment is introduced into the skin. Thanks to the tattooing technique, eyebrows look well-groomed, natural and voluminous. Suitable for those with thin, rare and fair hairs.
Microblading is divided into several types:
- European – when the eyebrows are drawn the same length. The tattooing technique is suitable for owners with thick eyebrows. If not, eyebrows will look unnatural;
- Oriental – natural hair growth is restored. Eyebrows are drawn in different lengths and thicknesses. Natural eyebrows are created with maximum precision;
- Shadow – hairs are specially drawn unevenly to create carelessness.
The advantage of microblading is as follows:
- painless procedure;
- the pigment does not fade over time;
- comfortable healing without scars;
- holds for 2 years.
Contraindications to microblading:
- thick blood;
- fever or a cold;
- the manifestation of herpes;
- critical days;
- local dermatitis in the area of eyebrows;
- the presence of wounds or scars on the eyebrows;
- Botox in the forehead;
- intolerance to the coloring composition;
- pregnancy or HB.
Powder spraying of eyebrows from microblading differs in the following:
- powder tattooing is performed exclusively by the classic apparatus, and microblading is done manually by manipulation;
- with powder spraying, the eyebrows are tinted with shadows, as if with microblading, it is necessary to draw hairs with special needles;
- powder tattooing can be done on oily skin and on eyebrows that are partially or completely absent, and microblading can be done only on dry skin, and only with its natural hairs;
- the service life of the powder permanent is about 5 years, microblading is much less, about 2 years;
- powder spraying is done with dots, microblading is done with strokes;
- at a cost is cheaper than the method of sketching strokes.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Advantages and disadvantages of the tattoo method
Powder-coated eyebrows (reviews characterize the technique as one of the most fashionable today) has its pros and cons.
These include the following:
|the effect lasts for a long time||some limitations|
|painless procedure||need to adjust eyebrows over time|
|natural eyebrow look||special training required|
|any hue and saturation level can be selected||you must take care of your eyebrows|
|bald spot defects||recovery|
|quick recovery||there is no chance to radically change eyebrows.|
|lack of crusts|
|The procedure is performed within 1 hour.|
Powder spraying has its limitations.
According to experts who can help sort out this issue, it is impossible to color eyebrows in the following situations:
- when the hairs are very rare and have large gaps;
- the presence of gray hair in large numbers;
- the presence of bald spots;
- the presence of a tendency to allergic reactions;
- the presence of high sensitivity;
- the presence of diabetes;
- with a cold or inflammatory process on the skin;
- oncological and dermatological diseases are actively progressing;
- with the bearing of the fetus, as well as breastfeeding;
- the presence of acne;
- the presence of sexually transmitted infections.
Sensations during the procedure
The procedure is considered the most painless of all similar methods, since the pigment is not inserted too deep under the skin, but only superficially. Sensations during the session will only be in the form of tingling or resemble the process of plucking hair. If the client wishes, he will be given local anesthesia with lidocaine.
Who’s the powdery eyebrows
Powdery technique is considered an excellent option for girls with light curls, wh
o also have light eyebrows. However, with rare and thin eyebrows, this method is recommended to be combined with microblading or hair tattooing, otherwise the expected effect will not occur.
Also, the technique of coloring eyebrows can be suitable for those who have thick eyebrows in order to slightly correct their shape. So you can hide bald spots, give the eyebrows a well-groomed appearance or change their shade to match the color of the hair.
Preparation for the procedure
The wizard first examines the eyebrows. Then, together with the client, he selects the technology of tattooing and the shade of pigment with which the eyebrows will be colored.
An allergic test is necessarily carried out on the material that will be injected under the skin.
The specialist appoints the time during which some rules must be observed. It usually takes 1 week to prepare for the procedure.
During this time, you can not:
- tweeze eyebrows;
- visit baths, pools and beaches;
- use oily cream;
- use, in addition to micellar water, other cleaning agents;
- apply eyebrow cosmetics;
- cleanse the face with peeling or other aggressive compounds;
- carry out the procedure at the end of the menstrual cycle, it is better to do this at the beginning or in the middle of the period. This is necessary so that the woman least of all feels discomfort during the procedure.
If the tattooing technique is carried out during the off-season, then antiviral agents should be taken in a few days to avoid colds, as they are a contraindication for tattooing.
The day before visiting the beauty parlor, you should refuse salty foods, alcohol-containing drinks, drink less water. All this is necessary in order to reduce the likelihood of edema. At the expense of caffeine, tobacco, alcohol, if you do not limit them or even completely abandon them for a while, then during the procedure anesthesia will not work well.
Step-by-step spraying technique
Powder spraying of eyebrows (reviews describe the procedure as one of the most painless) is carried out in the following sequence:
- first, the skin is cleaned of various kinds of decorative cosmetics, although it is better not to use cosmetics on the day of the procedure;
- conduct eyebrow shape correction, unnecessary hairs are eliminated;
- anesthetize with local anesthesia, mainly use lidocaine;
- a suitable pigment is selected, while taking into account all the subtleties, that is, the color of curls, complexion, natural eyebrow color. When choosing a color, they usually choose a few darker tones, since the pigment tends to fade over time;
- the introduction of pigment into the top layer of the skin using a special apparatus, as well as disposable needles;
- drawing hairs to give the eyebrows a natural and necessary density;
- applying means to fix the tattoo.
The procedure will not take more than 1 hour. Do not be afraid of a new type of eyebrows, since the first days they will not be attractive. The paint will gradually fade, and the skin will regenerate, after which the desired result will appear.
How does healing work
Permanent makeup heals as follows:
- 1 day: this day the procedure itself takes place. Eyebrows look without any swelling, swelling and redness.
- 2 days: there is a slight darkening of the eyebrows.
- 3 day: dry crusts begin to appear, at this moment they need to be lubricated with the recommended moisturizer from the master. Then they will not dry much.
- 4 days: crusts form, which begin to peel off slightly. The overall appearance of the eyebrows does not deteriorate;
- 5-6 days: dry crusts disappear more actively;
- 7 day: on this day, the crusts become less noticeable. However, each is individual. The main thing is not to comb, peel and scratch them;
- 8 day: this day the crusts completely disappear, and the eyebrows look natural. They may still look lighter than the final result. Pigment stabilization will occur only after a week;
after 3 weeks, the final result of the tattoo will appear. You can make the color richer by eyebrow correction.
Eyebrow healing after powder spraying is fast. And all this time you won’t have to hide your eyebrows. The main thing is to get to the procedure to a good and experienced master.
Although powder coating is considered a gentle procedure, eyebrow care is necessary, since the skin is injured to some extent. In order to avoid unpleasant moments, eyebrows after tattooing should be lubricated with an antiseptic. This will speed up the healing process of microscopic wounds, as well as protect against possible inflammation.
In the first weeks, it is forbidden to comb eyebrows, moisten them intensely, and use decorative cosmetics in this part of the face.
After the procedure, you can not immediately wash your face, it is also forbidden to use the solarium, visit the sauna or pool. If peeling occurs in the eyebrow area, you must use the means recommended by a specialist. In no case do not touch particles of exfoliated skin.
Do not expose eyebrows to sunlight, as well as acid peeling. In the summer, be sure to use sunscreen. When styling the hair dryer, do not direct the hot air towards the eyebrows. For edema or an itchy condition, if present, take anti-allergic drugs, such as Claritin, Suprastin, or other drugs.
The duration of the effect after the procedure depends on how well qualified and talented the specialist is. However, the lasting effect also depends on the patient. If she did not follow all the rules of preparation for the procedure, then the effect will not be long.
After applying the coloring pigment, several layers of petroleum jelly are used. It can be removed after 3 hours. Wash the petroleum jelly with soap, avoiding contact with eyes.
Indications for correction
Eyebrows will need to be corrected within a few years. This is necessary only because tattooing tends to fade. How often do you need to adjust eyebrows It all depends on individualization. Initial correction is required after 1 month. after applying tattoo technology. Thanks to her, you can refine the eyebrows to their original state.
Over such a period, the skin will return to normal, eyebrows ca
n be corrected, and minor defects can be eliminated. In the future, adjustment will be required within 1 year to 3 times, it all depends on individual characteristics. With oily skin, correction should be done more often.
With dry or normal skin type, the pigment persists for much longer, therefore, correction is often not done. In addition to skin type, the age of the patient also affects eyebrow correction. The older the patient, the more gradually the pigment comes off.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is performed, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Is it possible to make powder spraying at home
Powder spraying of eyebrows in beauty salons is not cheap, not every girl can afford it, so you can try to do tattooing at home.
To achieve the desired result, some tools will be required:
- coloring henna, of good quality, not cheap;
- tweezers, wax or cotton threads;
- makeup remover;
- a tool to help remove residual fat from the skin;
- sterile facial cleanser;
- anti-pain agent;
- the brush is very thin and flat;
- oily cream;
- tattoo machine purchased in a specialized store.
Stages of tattooing:
- selection of color pigment . To achieve the desired result, you need to choose a shade suitable for the shade of the hair or the color of the eyebrows should be 1 tone darker;
- eyebrow dyeing . You need to test with henna. With a make-up brush, henna is applied to the eyebrow and left for 20 minutes, and the skin around the eyebrow is greased with a greasy cream. After a while, henna needs to be washed off and the test result evaluated. If he is satisfied, then you can continue the procedure;
- eyebrow correction . Excess hairs that go beyond the limits of the form must be removed by any method. The length, if necessary, can be shortened with scissors. To adjust the shape of the eyebrows often resort to using a stencil. The main thing is not to disturb the natural shape of the eyebrows;
- skin cleansing . If makeup is present on the eyebrows, it must be removed by special means. Then use degreasing agents to remove dust or makeup residues;
- eyebrow correction with a special pencil ;
- work with an apparatus that is filled with henna . They draw hairs. For inexperienced, it is better to use very thin needles for drawing hair. You need to start drawing from the beginning of the base of the eyebrows, moving in the direction of hair growth. It is necessary to draw thin and short hairs. You can not change the needles during the procedure, the paint will go uneven and not beautiful;
- eyebrow treatment . An anti-inflammatory agent should be applied to the skin of the eyebrow.
After the procedure, eyebrow care is required. Thanks to what the sock of a tattoo will become long, and will allow to avoid undesirable consequences. Until the skin is completely restored, it is necessary to nourish it with antiseptic agents every day. Different forms are suitable, you can use gels, ointments, and lotions.
Shreds formed on the site of the tattoo cannot be removed on their own, they must fall off themselves, otherwise scars form.
After the eyebrows have fully healed, they need to be lubricated with cosmetic oil at night. For example, castor, almond or burdock oil is suitable. Also, after complete healing, it is necessary to adjust the eyebrows to restore shape and bright color.
The cost of the procedure in the salons
Reviews characterize powdery eyebrow spraying as not the cheapest procedure.
The price depends on:
- the amount of material expended during the procedure;
- specialist pricing policy;
- individual choice of eyebrow shaping;
- correction needs;
- professional level wizard.
On average, the pricing policy is between $ 14 – $ 48. (in budget salons), or $ 136 – $ 204. (in premium salons).
How to fix a failed spraying
Errors of the masters can be eliminated in several ways. For example, if the hairs are drawn in different lengths, then it is possible to draw them with a pencil. For more complex errors, it will take a lot of time, as well as patience. Eliminate an unsuccessful tattoo, which was performed by the hair method or shading, is possible only with the help of real professionals.
The following methods are used:
- color correction;
- using laser radiation;
- using a remover.
However, even using the methods listed above, there is no guarantee that damaged tattoo will be corrected successfully.
A feature of color correction is as follows:
- the master prepares a special chemical composition;
- it is introduced through microscopic punctures under the skin;
- a reaction begins between the pigment that was introduced earlier and the composition prepared by the master. As a result, the coloring composition from this reaction appears on the surface of the skin;
- the pop-up pigment is carefully removed by the master.
The main thing is the attentiveness of the master. The procedure is performed step by step, as it is very painful.
To eliminate an unsuccessful eyebrow tattoo, experts recommend undergoing a whole range of laser sessions. Due to them, the eyebrows can be successfully corrected.
There are many good responses regarding an effective result using laser exposure.
The method is considered the most modern, but expensive. Thanks to it, pigment can be eliminated fully or partially. The difference “before” and “after” using the method can be noticed after several procedures.
To work with the laser, the following is provided:
- the m
aster gives the patient special safety glasses;
- an antiseptic composition is applied to the eyebrows;
- after turning on the device, the laser rays penetrate deeply under the skin and destroy the pigment particles, the skin is not injured. Only a slight tingling or tingling is possible;
- the more saturated eyebrows, the many procedures will be required. Most often, up to 10 procedures are required to eliminate failed staining. Between the procedures there should be a break of 4 weeks. A full correction lasts for a year.
If after applying the laser in the correction area, the skin turns red or inflamed, you should not worry, the symptoms will disappear within a few days.
Using a remover is an alternative to laser. However, an experienced specialist should carry out the correction in this way. This is a chemical composition that must be used very carefully, otherwise the product will get on the skin and eyes.
The procedure is similar to micropigmentation, and it is carried out in several stages:
- the master processes eyebrows with an antiseptic;
- the applied composition is thoroughly shaken;
- to introduce a remover, an apparatus is used, due to which permanent coloring is done;
- eyebrows constantly need to be wiped with a napkin or cotton swab to eliminate the coloring composition.
According to many reviews, the procedure is completely painless. Although it takes a lot of time. After 30 days, it is necessary to have a tattoo with a shade stabilizer. The number of procedures, as well as breaks between procedures, the master determines individually.
It’s up to everyone to decide in what way it’s best to clean their eyebrows. However, thanks to powder spraying, you can save a lot of time to maintain natural beauty and at the same time look well-groomed with a minimum of cost. It is worth paying attention to the numerous reviews of girls who were honored to do eyebrow tattooing in this way.
Eyebrow Powder Video
Permanent eyebrow make-up in the “Nano-dusting” hardware technique: