What are peptides, and how they are used in cosmetology, sports, medicine, few know. Meanwhile, these compounds are very important in many areas of modern human life. Peptides are active agents that carry information from one cell to another.
Depending on the type, they interact with the immune, endocrine and nervous systems, contributing to the organization of certain processes, activation of the functions of different organs.
- Peptides – what are they used for
- At what age can I use
- Types of peptides in cosmetology
- Signal peptides
- Regulatory peptides
- Peptides for facial rejuvenation (oval lift)
- Peptide creams for the face
- Anti-Aging Face Cream
- Face Peptide Serum
- Peptides in cosmetology for skin
- Facial peptide injections
- For the skin around the eyes
- Forehead area
- Nasolabial folds
- Other areas
- Slimming Peptides
- Peptides HGH 176 191
- For burning fat in tablets
- Havinson Slimming Peptides – Features, How to Take
- Sports application
- Positive and negative reviews of doctors
- Video about peptides in cosmetology
Peptides – what are they used for
Peptides belong to the group of proteins, are composed of amino acids involved in the construction of new cells, protein compounds.
To date, these types of peptides are distinguished:
Most of the components for rejuvenation used in serums and creams are synthetic (designed in the laboratory). This allows you to maintain constant stability.
With age, the body ages cells, sagging skin, sagging. This is due to a lack of collagen and peptides. They regulate the hormonal background in the body, due to their presence there is a restoration and normalization of the work of internal secretion.
In addition, peptides strengthen immunity, bring ligaments and tendons back to normal. Many people use peptides in the field of weight loss, they help burn fat, improve the digestive system. Athletes and bodybuilders use them to build muscle.
At what age can I use
Depending on the specific type of peptides, the features of use differ, as follows:
- Anti-aging cosmetics can be used from 35 years.
- In the treatment of acne, many treatments are used in adolescence.
- To normalize body weight, restore the functioning of the digestive system, the age of patients is not limited.
Types of peptides in cosmetology
In the field of cosmetology, peptides are used for mesotherapy, contouring (facelift), etc. Their main advantage is multifunctionality.
Peptides are used as additional components in many professional anti-aging creams and serums.
Peptides what is it in cosmetology for the face are divided into two main subgroups: signal and regulatory.
These elements have the property of actively affecting the skin, so signal peptides are often added to the foundation of anti-aging creams. They are enriched with bioactive components, have the ability to penetrate deeply under the skin. Thanks to their active work, reactions aimed at balancing the intercellular space are launched.
Signal peptides are responsible for controlling metabolic processes in the body, the formation of new protein bonds. The use of signal peptides is aimed at restoring lipid oxidation in cells. Cosmetic preparations based on them have pronounced antioxidant properties.
Regulatory peptides include hormones that provide control and normalization of the level of melanin synthesis in cells, as well as:
- Restoring collagen structure.
- Inhibit the activity of “omentums”.
- Provide cell repair.
- They improve the metabolic process and blood circulation in the vessels.
Peptides for facial rejuvenation (oval lift)
The following peptides are used for rejuvenation and face oval lift procedures:
- A popular anti-aging component is palmitoyl tripeptide, which penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin and provides additional collagen production. It increases the elasticity of the skin, elasticity, palmitoyl tripeptide smoothes deep facial wrinkles.
- Decapeptide improves the production of elastin, increases the plasticity of the skin, provides the formation of new cells.
- Acetyl decapeptide stimulates the production of collagen, elastin.
- Oligopeptide reduces the severity and number of age and expression wrinkles, stimulates the activation of collagen synthesis.
- Palmitoyl has a strong antioxidant effect, rejuvenates the skin.
Peptides, in combination with hyaluronic acid in cosmetology, can not only smooth out wrinkles, but also eliminate any skin defects.
Peptide creams for the face
The most popular peptide-based creams are the following:
- The Paula’s Choice brand offers RESIST INTENSIVE REPAIR CREAM cream, developed with palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 peptides, oils and acids. Many women note high efficiency in smoothing wrinkles (age and expression lines). The cream is suitable for different types of skin, does not leave greasy marks.
- Night renewing cream “New Line” based on lipopeptides and AHA acids from the brand “CORA”. The products consist of peptides of the palmitoyl tripeptide-38 series, glycolic acid, ANA acids, as well as glycerin, moisturizing oils.
An effective cream, according to many women, has a pronounced anti-aging effect. Due to the presence of oils, it moisturizes and nourishes, and is suitable for dry and normal skin.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Anti-Aging Face Cream
One of the most popular and effective anti-aging products is the Laura cream from Evalar. Ideal for home use, significantly reduces the number and depth of expression, age wrinkles.
The effect is already visible from the first application. High efficiency is achieved due to the intensity of the active components, both on the upper layer of the skin and on the deep layers of the epidermis.
Peptides in the composition of the cream perform the following cosmetic functions:
- Rejuvenates the skin, penetrating deep inside.
- Saturates the dermis with elastane and collagen, stimulating the production of additional natural elements.
- Enriches the skin with vitamins and minerals.
- Increases elasticity, improves muscle tone, which provides a slight facelift.
To achieve the expected effect, it is important to follow the recommendations for use:
- Active substances retain their properties in the composition of cosmetic products for no more than 4 months, so it is important to use suitable creams.
- Before use, ensure high-quality removal of dead epithelium from the skin, therefore, it is recommended to use scrubs and peeling agents. This will prevent the penetration of peptides into the s
- It is important to carry out the procedures regularly, because peptides cannot accumulate in the body, and are there only for the period of application of special cosmetics.
Face Peptide Serum
Vision SkinCare serum with peptides shows high efficiency:
- Eliminates enlarged pores, sagging.
- Removes uneven pigmentation.
- The effect of lifting the oval face.
Cosmetic products with EGF and peptides saturate the skin with collagen, stimulating its own production. It increases turgor, elasticity.
Serum “Vision SkinCare” brightens the tone of the face, eliminates deep wrinkles.
The basis of the composition of the funds are:
- Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-1.
- Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.
- Nicotiana bentamian hexapeptide-40; polypeptide-6.
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8.
- Nicotiana bentamian hexapeptide-40 sh-oligopeptide-1.
As well as glycerin, water, oils and much more. It is necessary to apply serum daily with your fingertips, rubbing it into well-cleaned skin.
Serum “Vision SkinCare” is used for prophylactic purposes, to prevent the appearance of wrinkles, inflammation, helps to eliminate skin defects, pigmentation. Effective cosmetics against “crow’s feet” in the area around the eyes, acne, and pronounced nasolabial folds.
The advantage of the drug in natural safe components, the epidermal growth factor also penetrates deep into the layers of the skin.
Peptides in cosmetology for skin
Professional cosmetologists recommend the following preparations for rejuvenation with peptides:
- The line of creams with peptides “Reviline”.
- Sengara anti-aging creams from the Faberlic trademark.
- Anti-aging collagen cream “LibreDerm”.
- Specialized cosmetics for rejuvenation “HydroPeptide”.
- At the first sign of wrinkles, a series of creams from Reviva Labs.
- Eye cream “Derma E”.
Facial peptide injections
Subcutaneous administration of peptides provides:
- Wrinkle smoothing.
- Reduction of the nasolabial fold.
- Reducing the number of small folds.
- Optimize the skin’s water balance.
- Enrichment with a vitamin complex, collagen, elastane.
- Elimination of defects.
For the skin around the eyes
Mesotherapy – injections recommended for delicate skin around the eyes. The introduction of peptides to smooth wrinkles and wrinkles is carried out according to the standard protocol using a thin needle and syringe. The course is 4-5 procedures, after a break of 10 days is required, the procedure is carried out 2 more times.
Then, as a rule, maintenance mesotherapy is prescribed – 2 injections for 5-6 months.
For the forehead, bioreparation is best suited, the algorithm of which is very simple:
- Wash off all dirt.
- Treat the area with an antiseptic.
- A peptide cocktail is injected subcutaneously into the epidermis by injection at a distance of 0’8 inch.
- Apply an anti-inflammatory drug.
A feature of bioreparation is a complex effect on the treated area, the effect is achieved due to several biological reactions.
Peptide biorevitalization helps to eliminate the signs of aging, eliminate a pronounced nasolabial fold. The procedure is carried out 3-4 times with a break of 2 weeks, in the future, 2 peptide biorevitalization 2 times a year is prescribed for prevention.
Peptides in the form of injections can achieve such results in cosmetology:
- Get rid of the “orange peel”, cellulite.
- Elimination of scars, scars.
- Reducing the photoelectric effect of rosacea, venous mesh.
They can be used not only on the face, but also on other parts of the body, for the following purposes.
Peptides are used to burn body fat and reduce body weight, peptides provide:
- Improved digestive system function.
- High physical activity.
- Mental performance.
- Restore the functioning of the liver, pancreas.
- Stabilize carbohydrate metabolism.
Peptides are prescribed as a solution for injection or tablets, in cases where it is observed:
- Muscle weakness.
- High appetite.
For weight loss, contraindications to peptides are:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Excess fluid in the body.
- Cardiovascular disease.
Peptides HGH 176 191
The peptide HGH 176-191 is an element responsible for burning subcutaneous fat. It includes a large number of amino acids that stimulate weight loss, strengthen muscles. Using the peptide HGH 176-191 systematically, it is possible to significantly reduce the rate of formation of new fat cells.
It is necessary to take on the recommendation of a doctor:
- Calculate the dosage based on their 10 mcg per 22 pounds of body weight.
- No more than 800 mcg per day.
- Take the peptide 3 times a day between meals.
For burning fat in tablets
The peptide HGH 176-191 is offered in the form of diet pills, the effectiveness is not reduced in comparison with the solution. The calculation of admission is carried out according to the same principle: 10 mg per 22 pounds of body weight. You need to drink tablets once a day after eating. Thus, you can lose up to 22 pounds of body weight in 2 weeks.
NNPTSTO peptide is a popular element used for weight loss and rejuvenation.
It was developed by the Center for Rejuvenation Technologies in order to cope with the following phenomena:
- Oncological problems.
- Reproductive dysfunction.
- Gastrointestinal diseases.
- Muscle weakness.
- Diseases of the heart, lungs, etc.
Havinson Slimming Peptides – Features, How to Take
Havinson’s peptides are designed to combat obesity caused by:
- By stress.
- A sedentary lifestyle.
- Unbalanced diet.
Havinson’s peptides are a natural organic element that does not cause irritation or perception by the human body. This is a bioregulator that can adjust the functioning of the organs involved in digestion, normalize the work of the endocrine system.
Havinson’s peptides restores the metabolic process at the cellular level, improves well-being, and regulates the function of genes. For weight loss, a special course of taking Havinson’s peptides aimed at the digestive and hormonal system is selected.
Admission depends on specific goals:
- Havinson’s peptides for weight loss are presented in the form of tablets, solution for injection, the intake is recommended from 20 years of age. Peptides should be taken 2 capsules once a day for 30 days.
- Also, Havinson’s peptides can be drunk as a preventive measure to prevent obesity, rapid weight gain. It is necessary to take 2 capsules in the morning and at night, on an empty stomach, for 1 month.
Havinson’s peptides act according to the accumulative system, therefore, the results are operative, they can be felt after 1.5-2 weeks of administration.
Peptides, translated into Greek – “nutritious”, it is of great importance for bodybuilders, athletes, athletes. Organic compounds of amino acids are composed of molecules of natural protein that are split into tiny particles.
Due to this, the main functions of peptides in sports:
- Improvement of regenerative processes.
- Enhanced production of anabolic hormones.
- Stimulation of division and maturation of new cells in the body.
Peptides in sports provide many effects that contribute to muscle building, muscle strengthening. This leads to improved sports victories and achievements.
Amino acids in sports peptides are divided into 2 main groups:
- Structural – are a highly purified protein that acts immediately after the breakdown of amino acids. He is responsible for the rapid build-up of muscle mass.
- Functional – versatile and can act in different directions:
- Anabolic effect.
- Tightening flabby and lagging muscles.
- Uniform tan.
- Increased libido.
- Recovery from complex injuries.
Peptides belonging to the group of growth hormones, biologically active additives that stimulate the production of natural growth hormone, are isolated separately.
- Somatoliberin (analogues of releasing hormone GH)
- Ghrelin mimetic (releasing growth hormone peptides).
Somatoliberin and its analogues (Ipamorelin, GHRP-2, GHRP-6) have an instant effect, begin to work immediately after ingestion, creating the highest choice of growth hormone.
This process provides quick recovery after injuries, muscle building, burning subcutaneous fat.
Peptides of the ghrelin mimetic group and analogues (GRF 1-29, CJC-1295, Tesamorelin, etc.), entering the human body, signal the secretory system by binding via somatotropic cells and receptors. This provides wave-like jumps in the hormone of growth being thrown in for a certain period of time.
The drug based on ghrelin mimetic has greater efficiency and duration of maintaining shape, due to this they have a high cost.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Positive and negative reviews of doctors
Peptides, despite their high efficiency, have positive and negative reviews:
- Many experts note the ability of peptides to normalize the work of organs, stimulate skin rejuvenation. Peptides accelerate the process of cell regeneration after surgery.
- It is worth knowing that in general, doctors note the effectiveness, but with strict adherence to the recommendations. Otherwise, the risk of complications, manifestations of side effects is likely.
Having understood in detail what peptides are, what functions they perform and how they are used in cosmetology, medicine and sports, you can understand their importance in many areas of human life.
The basis of modern anti-aging creams is a combination of peptides, hyaluronic acid, collagen and other regenerating elements that can give health and firmness to the skin. When choosing the type of peptides, it is necessary to consult with a specialist in order to dwell on a specific type, depending on the desired end result.
Video about peptides in cosmetology
What is it and how is it used in cosmetology:
Mesotherapy with peptides: