Hair loss is not always a cosmetic problem. Often severe baldness causes a lot of complexes and psychological problems.
Pantovigar, a complex of vitamins that can help resist hair loss and strengthen the nail plate, can help combat severe hair loss. It is necessary to use the drug according to the instructions that will be given in the article.
- Chemical composition
- Production form
- Pharmacological properties
- Indications for the use of vitamins
- Contraindications for women, men
- Side effects
- Pantovigar from hair loss, for hair growth: instructions, dosage
- Efficacy: results after taking the drug
- Terms of sale
- Price in pharmacies in New York, Los Angeles,
- Reviews Tricholg on the effectiveness of the tool
- Video about Pantovigar
The list of components of the Pantovigar preparation includes substances that help strengthen the hair follicle and protect them from loss.
The vitamins present in the medicine strengthen the nail plate and prevent its delamination.
The main active components include:
- thiamine (B1);
- calcium pantothenate (B5);
- medical yeast;
- para-aminobenzoic acid;
Auxiliary components are:
- microcrystalline cellulose;
- magnesium stearate;
- purified water.
The drug is available in the form of two-tone capsules with powdered contents. Powder in a brown capsule with a mild aroma. Packages of 90 or 300 pieces are available. In addition to blisters with capsules inside the box, there is also an instruction with a description of the medicine.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
The drug activates the growth and strengthens the body of the hair, and also helps to restore the nail plates. Sleeping hair follicles awaken, new hair begins to grow, and density appears on the surface of the head. Over time, new hair displaces old and dying, forming a healthy hairline on the entire surface of the head.
The components in the preparation enhance the protection of the hair body, form its resistance to various damaging factors.
The structure of the hair becomes more dense and elastic; externally, the hair acquires a healthy shine. Persistent therapeutic effect is observed after 12 weeks of use.
The effectiveness of Pantovigar is explained by its vitamins and other components that have a cumulative positive effect on the awakening of sleeping hair follicles and strengthening the structure of the hair along its entire length.
The effect of vitamins:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) – is involved in the renewal of cells and the formation of hair follicles. It also increases the resistance of hair follicles to various irritating effects, nourishing them.
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) – protects hair follicles from overdrying, promotes the formation of keratin and other building elements in the hair, thereby revitalizing it along its entire length.
- Medical yeast is a source of B vitamins, as well as a substance that helps normalize intestinal microflora.
- Cysteine – participates in the formation of keratin and collagen, and also forms the tissue of the hair and skin, has an antioxidant effect.
- Para-aminobenzoic acid – helps break down and utilize proteins, is an antioxidant substance. Promotes the removal of toxins from the body as a whole and from the tissues of the hair, because they actively accumulate all harmful substances.
- Keratin is the main element that structures the hair body and prevents the loss of fluid. Without it, the hair will not be strong and elastic.
The combined active substances present in the composition do not allow a reliable kinetic study of the drug.
Indications for the use of vitamins
The drug Pantovigar is indicated for use with:
- diffuse alopecia, not complicated by hormonal etiology;
- general weakening of the hair after using chemical and thermal damaging factors;
- a pronounced change in the nail plate, its stratification and increased fragility.
The need to take the drug is determined only by the doctor, self-administration can lead to various adverse consequences.
Contraindications for women, men
Pantovigar, the instructions for use of which will be presented below, like any medicine, has contraindications. The use of the drug is prohibited for pregnant women in the first 6 months (due to possible violations of the development of the main organs and systems of the fetus), as well as during breastfeeding.
If treatment is necessary, breastfeeding is minimized for the entire period of therapy.
In the last trimester, the drug as a whole is not prohibited, however, its use must be agreed with the attending physician and possible adverse effects should be excluded.
Men are not recommended to take Pantovigar with increased sensitivity to the substances that are part of the drug, as well as with baldness caused by a genetic predisposition or hormonal failure (the drug will show sufficient effectiveness in itself, but only as part of a comprehensive treatment).
General contraindications can be considered:
- children under 14 years old;
- heart disease
- tendency to allergic reactions;
- gastrointestinal tract diseases, dyspeptic disorders.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Side effects of the use of Pantovigar include:
- disturbances in the normal rhythm of the heart;
- allergic manifestations;
If such symptoms appear, you should consult a doctor for a possible change in treatment or complete discontinuation of the drug.
Pantovigar from hair loss, for hair growth: instructions, dosage
Pantovigar, the instructions for use of which are discussed in the article, are not used for androgenetic alopecia or nail disease
s caused by infection. In these cases, the drug is used only in combination with other drugs.
If hair grows slowly or falls out intensely, Pantovigar should be used according to the following scheme – with each meal, take a capsule (3 times a day) with water. The capsule must be swallowed whole, chewed and not opened, washed down with a glass of plain water.
Pantovigar is also effective in diseases of the nail (except for fungal infections). To bring the nail plate to normal, the drug is used in the same way – in each meal, capsule (3 times a day) with water.
The duration of treatment with Pantovigar is at least 12 weeks . It is worth considering that the visual effect can be observed no less than after 3 months of continuous use. If necessary, the doctor can extend the drug up to 6 months. If there is no improvement when taking the drug for 3 months or more, it is recommended to consult a doctor to correct therapy.
Efficacy: results after taking the drug
In normal condition, hair loss in the amount of 50 to 100 pieces per day is allowed. If this amount is exceeded, you need to think about the need for treatment of the so-called diffuse alopecia. Diffuse alopecia – hair loss evenly throughout the head (not focal), caused by weakening of hair follicles and inhibition of their functions.
More often, a similar type of baldness is found in women. Pantovigar was studied in world-class clinical laboratories and was highly rated for effectiveness. With the continuous use of capsules for at least 3 months (according to the instructions) in patients with a diffuse type of alopecia, an increase in the number of new hair follicles and active growth of existing hair are observed.
There is also a reduction in loss to 50 pcs. in a day. More than 80% of patients have a normalization of the hair renewal cycle. The duration of use of the drug depends on the severity of the loss, as well as on the cause of this problem.
If severe hair loss is caused by any stressful situations or the presence of concomitant diseases, then the effect of using the drug will be maximum. If baldness occurs due to a genetic predisposition or hormonal imbalance, then turning to a doctor for prescribing complex therapy will be more effective.
Provided that the drug is used strictly according to the instructions, no cases of overdose have been identified.
With excessive use of capsules at a time (similar cases are possible in young children), it is necessary to rinse the stomach, take any enterosorbent and seek medical advice.
Pantovigar (instructions for use are for informational purposes and does not replace the official annotation) is not recommended if concomitant treatment with drugs containing vitamin B group is carried out due to their possible overdose.
Treatment is also not indicated when taking sulfonamides.
If you have recently taken a course of antibiotic therapy, you should inform your doctor about this to clarify the possibility of taking Pantovigar.
Terms of sale
Leave from pharmacies without a prescription.
The drug must be stored away from children in a dark place. Storage temperature should not be more than 25C. Shelf life of the drug with proper storage is 2 years. After its expiration, the drug is disposed of.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Price in pharmacies in New York, Los Angeles,
The price of the drug is above average, this is due to its proven effectiveness. To undergo treatment, a package of 300 capsules is required. The table below will present the average cost of packaging, calculated for a month of use and for a full course of 3 months.
|City||Pack of 90 capsules||Pack of 300 capsules|
|New York||$ 22.||$ 59.|
|Los Angeles||RUB 1571.3||RUB 4295.2|
|Miami||$ 22.||$ 61.|
|Atlanta||$ 24||$ 62.|
|Detroit||$ 23.||$ 62.|
|Seattle||$ 22.||$ 60.|
|Las Vegas||RUB 1596.6||$ 58|
Due to the high cost of the drug, not everyone can afford to undergo a full course of treatment. Taking Pantovigar during the month, as a rule, does not give visible results. In this case, you can pay attention to more inexpensive analogues, which also allow you to deal with diffuse alopecia.
The drug has no full analogues in composition; the drug Revalid can be considered closest to it in the contained components and their effects.
It consists of:
- calcium pantothenate;
- medical yeast;
- thiamine hydrochloride;
In its act
ion, Revalid is close to Pantovigar, when it is taken, the external condition of the hair improves, and their structure is restored.
The trophism of the hair follicles improves and the growth of new healthy curls accelerates.
The effect of this drug is high, only the dosage differs from Pantovigar – the drug must be consumed in each meal 2 capsules (3 times a day) with water.
The average price of the drug is $ 5,44. per pack of 30 capsules.
Also among the less expensive analogues that improve the structural state of the hair and nails, the following preparations should be noted, having an extensive complex of vitamins and other caring substances.
- Vitrum beauty – stimulates the production of collagen, which is required for structuring the hair body and nail plate. It nourishes the body with vitamins necessary for the normal growth of hair and nails. Available in packs of 30, 60, 75 and 100 tablets. The average price of the drug is $ 11,56. for 30 pieces.
- Perfectil – replenishes the body with the missing trace elements, improves the condition of the skin, nails and hair, enhances resistance to irritating factors. Available in packs of 30 capsules. The average price per package is $ 8,65.
- Doppelherz Vital complex – has a metabolic and multivitamin effect, enhances the body’s resistance to aggressive exposure factors, improves the condition of the skin, nails and hair. Available in packs of 30 and 60 tablets. The average price for a pack of 30 tablets is $ 5,97.
- Merz – saturates the body with substances that are required to maintain a healthy state of the skin, hair and nails. It contains a rich complex of vitamins. Available in packs of 60 tablets. The average cost of packaging is $ 12,92.
- Complivit “Shine” – a complex of 11 vitamins and 8 minerals that heals hair, nails and skin. Accelerates hair growth, strengthens bulbs and prevents hair loss. Available in packs of 30 and 60 pieces. The average price for 30 pieces is $ 3,67.
- Fitoval – stimulates hair growth, prevents loss and strengthens along the entire length. The composition is similar to Pantovigar with the exception of dosages of the components. Available in packs of 60 pieces. The average price per package is $ 8,84.
- Alerana is a American drug containing vitamins and minerals in the composition, which contribute to the strengthening of hair along the entire length. It is usually prescribed in combination with shampoo of the same brand. With proper use, a lasting therapeutic effect is achieved. The average price per pack of 60 pieces is $ 9,25.
On the pharmacy shelves you can find a large number of vitamins from hair loss for every taste and budget. You should not buy the first vitamin complex that comes across, because some of its components can harm if the drug is improperly selected.
To choose a complex for baldness, you need to consult a trichologist who will determine the type of alopecia and tell you which of the many drugs will be most effective.
Reviews Tricholg on the effectiveness of the tool
Pantovigar, the instructions for use of which will help to figure out how to take the drug, is prescribed by trichologists to treat alopecia and to restore the structure of hair follicles. However, most of them agree that it is impossible to use any vitamin complexes without prior consultation, as well as finding out the cause of baldness.
If hair falls out due to the consequences of stressful situations or after illnesses, then Pantovigar fights against such cases as efficiently as possible.
If the cause of baldness is a genetic predisposition or the presence of hormonal disorders, the drug will only help in combination with additional therapy aimed at treating the underlying problem.
Doctors explain the presence of negative reviews about the drug only by its inferior use. Patients do not undergo a course of treatment until the end and do not see changes in their worrying state. In general, doctors recommend this drug as a highly effective means to combat diffuse hair loss.
Pantovigar is effective when used strictly according to the instructions. Any deviation from the doctor’s recommendations may not bring the desired result.
Video about Pantovigar
The results of studies of the effectiveness of the drug: