Beautiful breasts are the dignity of any girl. Pectoral muscles can be pumped up in the gym or at home. But it’s important to know how to do it right. A set of well-planned exercises will help strengthen the breast and make it look attractive for many years.
- Breast anatomy
- Feature of the pectoral muscle tissue
- Factors Affecting Breast Shape and Size
- Timing and Results
- Push-ups from a horizontal surface
- Narrow push ups
- Push ups on stools
- Push forward
- Bench press o n a horizontal surface
- Positive angle bench press
- Laying dumbbells lying on an incline bench
- Expander Stretch Exercises
- Bars Exercises
- “Dog face down”
- “Dog face up”
- Breast Stretch
- Prayer exercises
- How to eat to improve the effect of training
- Training restrictions
- Fitness Trainer Recommendations
- Video on how to pump pectoral muscles to girls
Female breasts form:
- chest wall (chest attached to it);
- small and large pectoral muscles (create a framework for the chest);
- the mammary gland (milk is produced in it to feed the baby);
- nipple (milk flows through holes in it);
- areola of the nipple (Montgomery glands on it protect the nipple from drying out);
- milk ducts (through them milk from the glands enters the nipple);
- adipose tissue (surrounds the mammary gland, creating the shape of the breast);
- skin (serves as a shell of the chest).
Feature of the pectoral muscle tissue
The group of pectoral muscles combines:
- The pectoralis major muscle. The largest muscle of this zone, which originates from the clavicle to the muscles of the abdomen and sternum. Her muscle fibers bind her arms and body.
- Small pectoral muscle. It is located behind the pectoralis major muscle and is attached to the scapula, providing its movement. In shape, it resembles a triangle.
- Front dentate muscle. It is located on the side of the sternum. The rotation of the scapula is due to this muscle.
This knowledge will help you figure out how to pump up the pectoral muscles at home.
The girl needs to develop all muscle fibers using isolating and basic exercises.
Factors Affecting Breast Shape and Size
The following factors affect the appearance of the breast:
- genetic predisposition;
- the amount of fat surrounding the mammary gland;
- the amount of connective tissue between the lobes of the gland;
- level of chest muscle training;
- menstrual cycle;
Timing and Results
The results from training will be visible if you do a set of exercises 3 times a week. In time, the load lasts at least 40 minutes. A quarter of an hour at the beginning and at the end of a workout should go to warm up and stretch.
Already after a month and a half, the pectoral muscles will increase in volume and become more prominent. Big changes will be visible after 2-3 months. Later exercises can be performed 2 times a week, increasing the intensity of the workout. Then you can work with weights of greater weight.
Push-ups from a horizontal surface
Classical push-ups are carried out as follows:
- With outstretched arms, spread a little wider than the shoulders, you need to rest on the floor. The body is located in one plane. The feet rest on the floor with socks.
- When you exhale, your arms are bent, spreading your elbows to the sides and lowering your chest.
- On inspiration, they return to their original position.
It is enough to do 3 sets of 8-10 times. Novice athletes can do push-ups on their knees when their legs cross at the back. Another simplified option is push-ups with an emphasis on the bench.
Advanced athletes can do push-ups with claps. Cotton is made when lifting the case. Fist push-ups are a type of exercise for experienced athletes. With this technique, the fists of a girl serve as fulcrum.
Narrow push ups
Narrow-grip push-ups help to work out not only the muscles of the chest, but also the triceps. For their implementation, the emphasis is laid. The legs are spread shoulder-width apart with emphasis on the socks. The palms are pressed to the floor in front of the chest.
On inhalation, the arms straighten. The body is in one plane. As you exhale, the chest drops again. It is enough to do 3 sets of 8-10 repetitions.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Breast lift without implants – all methods, methods and procedures. Efficiency, photo before and after.
Push ups on stools
Exercise will allow the girl to quickly pump up the pectoral muscles at home. Like the exercise on the uneven bars, it works on the upper chest muscles.
When performing it, the following sequence of actions must be observed:
- 4’9 foot from the sofa are two stools. You need to stand with your back to them and rest against them with straightened hands.
- One by one the legs are set on the couch. The body is straightened in one straight line.
- While exhaling, the arms are bent at the elbow joint and lowered so that the nipples are on par with the palms.
- Straighten your arms as you inhale.
The optimal load for this exercise is 3 sets of 12-15 times.
Inclined push-ups allow you to pump up the upper chest muscle. With straightened hands at a level slightly wider than shoulders, they rest on the floor, and legs are placed on the sofa. Body weight is carried forward onto the shoulders.
In this position, the exhale is done push-ups. On inspiration – return to starting position. Push-ups are performed in 3 sets with 6-8 repetitions.
Bench press o
n a horizontal surface
To do this basic exercise, you need to lie on your back on a sports mat, slightly bending the knee joint. Hands with dumbbells are pressed to the chest. When you exhale, you need to raise your hands up, fully straightening them in front of you.
You need to make 8 visits 8 times. Over time, you can take dumbbells of greater weight.
Positive angle bench press
To perform this exercise, you need to sit on a bench with a slope of 30?. Legs rest on the floor, and hands with dumbbells are pressed to the chest. Elbows need to be parted to the sides. In this position, a breath is taken.
On exhalation, the arms are raised up, slightly held at the top point and lowered. You need to strive to complete 3 sets of 10 bench presses. The interval between push-ups is 2 minutes.
Laying dumbbells lying on an incline bench
This exercise is done as follows:
- You need to lie on an inclined bench. Slightly bent arms with dumbbells rise up. Brushes are turned to each other.
- When inhaling, you need to spread your arms to the sides and feel the tension of the pectoral muscles. In this position, you should linger and exhale to bring your hands with dumbbells. Between them remains 0’8 – 1’2 inch.
4 sets of 10 dilutions should be completed.
Pullover is an exercise due to which the upper pectoral muscle and back muscles are pumped.
The following sequence of actions must be observed:
- Sit on a bench with an adjusted back angle (45?).
- Take a dumbbell with a grip of arms shoulder width apart.
- Lean against your back, raising straight arms with a dumbbell over your head.
- Lower your arms back, feeling your back muscles stretch.
- Return to a position with arms above your head.
In exercise, it is important not to bend your elbows. The initial load when performing the pullover: 3 sets of 10 repetitions. You can perform this exercise on a bench with a 0 angle. Pullover is performed both lying on the bench and sitting across the bench. If a burden of greater weight is taken, then the number of sets decreases, and the repetitions do not exceed 5-6 times.
Expander Stretch Exercises
At home, the girl will be able to pump her pectoral muscles with exercises with an expander both in a standing position and lying down.
The first exercise is performed with the following sequence:
- Stand on the tape, legs slightly apart. Grasp the handle of the shell with brushes.
- While exhaling, pull your arms up, bending your elbows.
- Give up.
It is necessary to make 8-10 raises of hands. The second exercise differs from the first in that the arms are raised with the dilution to the sides.
The third exercise is performed as follows:
- The tape is placed on the sports mat. You need to lie on your shoulder blades, take the handle of the shell and spread your arms.
- While exhaling, you need to slowly raise your hands up and immediately lower.
It is enough to do 5-7 repetitions of the exercise.
Exercise for the muscles of the chest on the uneven bars is difficult, therefore, suitable for trained athletes.
The following steps must be completed:
- To take a position on straightened arms on the uneven bars, legs crossed or legs tightened so that they do not touch the floor.
- Take a breath by bending your arms in the elbow joint and feeling the stretching of the pectoral muscles.
- As you exhale, straighten your arms again.
When performing the exercise, the grip on the uneven bars should be wide, the elbows should be widely spaced. Sharp jerks are not allowed. The housing should be slightly tilted forward.
The number of approaches that you need to strive for is 4 approaches of 15 repetitions. But at first, such a number of times is performed that a girl can master, and gradually the load increases.
“Dog face down”
This exercise is part of a set of yoga classes. It stretches the back muscles well and strengthens the pectoral muscles.
The execution technique is as follows:
- You need to kneel, stretch your arms and rest your palms on the mat. The back should be parallel to the floor.
- The body is gradually raised, straightening the legs. Feet and palms should remain in the starting position.
- In the position of the triangle, when the gluteal muscles are at the top, you should linger for a few seconds.
3-5 sets of such an exercise should be done, and between them for a minute you need to rest.
“Dog face up”
This gymnastic exercise serves as a stretch for the muscles of the chest.
It is executed in the following sequence:
- You need to lie on your stomach.
- Hands parallel to the body are bent at the elbows. The palms are placed at shoulder level.
- Focusing on the palm of your hand, you need to bend your back. It is important to fee
l how the shoulder blades come together. Hands should be extended.
You need to stay in this position for a minute. Then you should lie back on your stomach. The exercise can be repeated 3-4 times.
Stretching your chest muscles is the final step in your workout.
It is a complex of the following exercises:
- body turns;
The following exercise is very effective for stretching:
- You need to stand upright, and in the back weave your hands so that the palms are turned forward.
- Take your arms back and up, feeling the muscles of the chest and shoulder girdle stretching.
- Release your hands.
Exercise is performed 5 times. You can also lean your hands against the wall and bend so that the legs remain in place, and only the body works.
A 5-minute complex eliminates the possibility of experiencing muscle pain in the morning.
An exercise that can finish the workout is called the “Prayer Pose.” It is very useful for the breast, as it has a tightening effect on it and strengthens the pectoral muscles.
To perform the exercise, you need to connect your palms in front of you, bending your elbows. It is required to squeeze the palms with force. The pectoral muscles should be in a tense state. The position must be maintained for 20 seconds. The next 10 seconds is rest, and then the exercise is repeated. For effectiveness, the exercise needs to be repeated 5-8 times.
How to eat to improve the effect of training
At home, having mastered the technique, the girl can easily pump her pectoral muscles. Both exercise and balanced nutrition will help to achieve a good result.
Here is a list of products that contribute to the growth of this muscle group:
- animal protein containing natural protein (chicken, beef, egg, cottage cheese, milk). The amount of protein is calculated according to the following formula: 2 g per 2 pounds of body weight;
- complex carbohydrates based on 7 g per 2 pounds of body weight;
- vegetable fats – 10% of the daily diet;
- vegetables and fruits;
- products containing caffeine (before training);
- sports nutrition: citrulline malate, creatine (after consultation with a fitness trainer);
- nutritious cocktails;
- clean drinking water.
A set of exercises for the development of pectoral muscles is contraindicated if:
- there are implants in the chest . With a load on the pectoral muscles, the implants are compressed and displaced. This can lead to rupture of synthetic material and intoxication of the body;
- there is a curvature of the spine . Even if there are minor back problems, a set of exercises can worsen the condition. This is due to the fact that it includes push-ups, work with dumbbells and a barbell;
- less than 2 days have passed since the last workout . This time is not enough for the smallest injuries on the muscles to heal, and the body to recover after exertion.
Fitness Trainer Recommendations
Experienced fitness trainers agree on the following recommendations:
- Training should begin with intensive basic exercises and continue with simpler isolating ones.
- During training, do not neglect warm-up and stretching.
- You need to increase the load gradually and begin training with a little weight.
- The load must be done by changing angles, because the muscle fibers are located in different directions.
- Training is based on observations of muscle development (which are lagging behind in development, and which are pumping faster).
Having knowledge of how to properly pump pectoral muscles at home, a girl can maintain the attractiveness of this area of the body for many years. It is important to organize regular workouts. Proper nutrition and cosmetic breast care will help consolidate the results.
Video on how to pump pectoral muscles to girls
How to strengthen the pectoral muscles and tighten sagging breasts:
Exercises in the gym to strengthen the pectoral muscles: