Ollin hair dye – a palette of exclusive shades, quality care and gentle hair coloring of a professional level. The natural components of the cream paint provide nutrition and protection to the hair, preserve the structure and healthy appearance. Active pigments guarantee uniform coverage of the entire hair length with a lasting color without gray hair.
- Allin paint composition
- Is there ammonia in Allin’s products
- Effect on hair
- Rules for choosing the perfect color
- Instructions for the use of paint
- Secondary staining procedure
- Ollin salt
- Ollin megapolis
- Ollin matisse color
- Silk touch
- Blond powder
- For gray hair
- Results: photo of hair after dyeing
- Allin Hair Dye Video
Allin paint composition
The active substances that make up the paint have a complex effect on the condition of the hair and their external qualities.
The main components:
- D-panthenol is a biologically active moisturizing ingredient. It has the ability to retain moisture, has a long softening and nourishing effect. Seals the surface of damaged hair, provides shine and increases volume along the entire length of the hair. Hair becomes more obedient and easy to comb.
- Wheat proteins – a substance from plant materials. Helps to reduce the negative impact during hair dyeing, penetrates deep into the hair structure, has a restoring and strengthening effect. Creates a protective film on the surface of the hair, due to which moisture is retained and its evaporation is excluded. It has antistatic properties.
- Sunflower seed extract – nourishes and nourishes the hair with useful elements from the inside. It neutralizes the harmful effects of sunlight, preserves the color of the hair, as a result, the hair becomes stronger and smoother.
Is there ammonia in Allin’s products
A distinctive feature of the Ollin brand is the absence of harmful components in the composition of coloring agents. Hair care products contain a minimal amount of ammonia, which provides a gentle effect on the hair. The presence of ammonia is necessary to obtain the coloring effect of the correct tonality.
A complex of useful natural elements gently affects the hair structure, performs protective and healing functions.
Effect on hair
Paint Allin (reviews of hairdressers and their clients are confirmation) is created on the basis of a unique formula.
It has a number of positive properties:
- due to the creamy consistency, the paint is evenly applied and does not dry out during the painting process, providing full coverage and coloring of the entire hair length;
- minimum ammonia content maintains healthy hair;
- a wide palette of colors allows you to choose the perfect shade;
- VibraRiche technology provides gentle care for scalp and hair, maintains lasting color and shine of hair for a long time;
- the complex action of nutrients improves the structure of the hair, protects from the harmful effects of the environment;
- the possibility of using a developer of different concentrations allows you to control the negative effect of dyes on the hair. It is selected in accordance with the condition of the hair and the desired shade after dyeing.
By cons include:
- the opportunity to purchase in specialized salons and online stores – this option is not suitable for all customers;
- the average price range is lower than the cost of professional products, but slightly higher than ordinary household hair care products;
- a series of paints with the presence of ammonia does not have the most pleasant smell.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Rules for choosing the perfect color
Ollin Professional – a palette of colors with a rich color scheme. The selection of a suitable shade is carried out using a special tone table.
Recommendations for determining the ideal tone:
- You should choose a shade using a combination of 3 numbers from the package: 1 displays the depth of the primary color, 2 – the tone, 3 – the additional color shade.
- Before painting, you should consult a specialist who will conduct a professional diagnosis of the condition of the hair. The diagnostic process consists of several stages. First, the hair color at the roots and the percentage of gray hair are determined. The next step is the evaluation of the color shade along the entire length of the curls. At the end, examine the state of the hair structure. Thin and damaged hair can be dyed faster, harder and unpainted – you need to dye it longer.
- For standard staining, it is customary to combine the dye with an oxidizing liquid of 1: 1.5.
- If it is necessary to obtain more intense clarification, the amount of oxidizing agent should be increased in proportion. For example, for a shade 4 tones lighter, a 1: 2 ratio is used.
- To hide the gray hair, you must choose from shades with a combination of X / 00.
- The strongest tones are marked with X / 11.
- The numbers 0 / XX are used to mark mix tones.
Instructions for the use of paint
Allin hair dye is suitable for use not only by professionals in the salon, but also at home. Dyeing should be done with gloves on dry and unwashed hair.
Brief instructions for use:
- Combine cream paint with an oxidizing emulsion, observing the necessary proportions, in a non-metallic container.
- To obtain bright colors and light shades, a two-stage application of the mixture on previously unpainted curls is necessary. At the first stage, a coloring substance is applied over the entire length of the hair, having previously deviated from the roots about 0’8 inch. The second stage is to stain the roots.
- For a result with a hue of tone in tone or darker, the entire length of the strands is painted from root to tip.
- The final stage of painting is emulsification with water. Within 3 minutes, it is necessary to moisten the hair and distribute the paint along the entire length with your hands.
- Cleansing hair from paint should be started with washing with water, then using a special shampoo for colored hair.
- To fix the color and complete the oxidation process, it is recommended to treat the curls with a stabilizing agent.
Secondary staining procedure
Step-by-step recommendations for re-dyeing hair grown at the roots:
- The mixture is prepared and applied to the root area.
- If you only need to give freshness to the shade along the entire length of the hair, it is recommended to paint 10 minutes before the end of the time for staining the root zone.
- If you want to change the tone of the strands – begin to stain the entire length immediately after the root zone.
- At the final stage, the procedures of emu
lsification, clarification with shampoo with water and stabilization of hair color with a special tool are used.
The formula contains active pigments that can provide a completely even coating and complete dyeing of gray hair. It has a healing effect due to natural components and minimal addition of ammonia.
A palette of 96 tones includes:
- 80 basic shades;
- 10 shades of a special blonde;
- 6 mix tones.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Allin Performance Paint is an innovative development for obtaining ultra-long lasting deep shades and absolute shading of gray hair. Provides high-quality coloring of any complexity of performance. The rich palette includes 120 color solutions, including 10 blonde tones and 9 mixtons.
The minimum ammonia content and oil extracts from medicinal herbs have a beneficial effect on the scalp and hair, and prevent the appearance of irritations.
The professional series is represented by oil dye and a clarifying powder based on argan oil.
- Argan oil contributes to soft coloring and strengthening of the hair structure.
- Specially developed technology provides long-lasting effect of deep staining. Keeps hair healthy, giving curls smoothness and shine.
- The absence of ammonia in the powder for clarification guarantees gentle coloring to 6 levels of tones.
- Ideal for removing the old shade.
Ollin matisse color
The series consists of 10 shades created for lovers of bold experiments and manifestations of their own personality. You can mix colors with each other, getting a new variety of shades every time. Matisse Color dyes are combined with any Allin’s dyeing and tinting series.
The main features of the series:
- Staining occurs quickly and evenly.
- Natural components help restore the structure of the surface of the hair, increasing the density and elasticity of curls.
- Clear mixing scheme for new color schemes.
- The lighter the initial shade, the brighter the color as a result of staining.
Allin Mathis Color’s paint palette:
Ammonia-free paint Allin. The series of persistent dyes in the series consists of 32 basic and 3 mix tones.
Features of a series:
- The B5 provitamins and grape seed oil that are part of the composition provide a beneficial effect on the hair structure and prevent premature aging.
- Restore damaged curls and protect the surface from external influences.
- Guaranteed lasting color for a long time with repeated washing of the head.
Silk touch shades are similar to Performance colors. It is necessary to choose tones with the following designation:
A series of clarifying powders in two variations: No aroma ollin blond and Lavande ollin blond.
- Lightening up to 7 tones of both natural and colored curls.
- The perfect combination with all types of hair and various dyeing techniques.
- Prevents the appearance of a yellow tint due to the bluish-purple pigments.
- Gentle exposure without overdrying and damage to the surface of the hair.
For gray hair
When choosing a shade for gray hair should use paint marked X / 00. After completing the diagnosis and identifying the percentage of gray hair, the desired shade is combined with a series for gray hair. It is important to consider that the tonality of the dye for gray hair and the base color must match. The first digits from the series should be the same during selection.
Color picker by numbers, photo series for gray hair:
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
of hair after dyeing
The result of coloring with the Allin Mathis color ruler:
Dyeing was done on pre-bleached hair of level 9. The hue turned out bright from the first minutes of applying the paint. The beneficial substances of cream paint make hair smooth and shiny.
Hair coloring with the Allin Color series:
The dye was applied to light brown hair using an oxidative emulsion of 9%. Shade 9/1 blond ashen.
The result of dyeing is lighter hair by several tones without a preliminary bleaching procedure. The condition of the structure of curls did not worsen. A uniform shade from the roots to the ends of the strands.
Use of Allin paint as a tinting pigment:
The initial tone before painting is light brown with an overgrown root zone. Using shade Allin Professional 10/26 with an oxidizing agent of 1.5%. The coloring matter was applied to the prepared base in the form of a uniform light tone. At the final stage, the curls are washed with shampoo with a purple pigment and a special balm.
The result is the perfect shade of a cold blond.
Cost of cosmetics and reviews
Paint can be purchased at stores with professional salon products. Estimated cost of cream paint is about $ 2 – $ 3.
Reviews of paint on the network reflect the general characteristics of Allin brand products:
- Affordable price for most consumers.
- Buying hair dye, a pleasant bonus is the condition of the curls after painting.
- The absence of an unpleasant odor, irritation and discomfort during the procedure.
- Long-lasting rich color effect with glossy and silky hair.
- Full shading of gray hair.
- A wide color palette allows you to choose the most suitable shade for hair coloring.
- Ease of use even at home thanks to clear instructions and clear marking of tones.
- The staining result lasts about 6-8 weeks, depending on the frequency of shampooing.
- Negative reviews are mainly associated with improper preparation of the base tone for painting, or not observing the correct proportions according to the instructions.
Professional care and persistent coloring combines Ollin hair dye. A palette with a wide selection of shades and high-quality dyes with a natural composition will provide a beautiful hair color, preserving the health and well-groomed look of curls.
Allin Hair Dye Video
Opinion from the use of paint:
Paint staining process: