Cosmetic defects are present in most of the population. They not only spoil the aesthetic appearance, but also deliver a lot of unpleasant sensations to their owner. Special ointments from scars and scars can improve the situation. And on the face, their use is especially necessary, since this is a business card of a person.
- Types of scars and scars
- Indications for the appointment of funds from scars and scars
- Contraindications to the use of ointments from scars
- Pharmaceuticals for facial scars
- Overview of popular ointments for scars and scars after surgery
- After blepharoplasty
- From acne marks
- Ointment for scars after chickenpox
- How to get rid of old scars
- Ointments for children
- Ointment for scars after a burn
- TOP-5 inexpensive remedies for scars from a pharmacy
- Homemade creams against scars and scars
- Useful videos about the best remedies for scars and scars
Types of scars and scars
There are quite a few varieties of scars and scars, but 5 main ones can be distinguished from the whole list:
- Atrophic. Occur due to severe rashes or multiple skin lesions (alone). As a result, slight peeling of particles of the skin or muscle is observed. Cicatricial formations penetrate deep into the skin, forming “loose areas”.
- Keloid. Meet due to excess production of collagen – scars strongly bulge out of the skin. Similar manifestations are presented in dark color, often red. They can be attributed to a tumor of a benign nature, because gradually the scar covers most of the skin.
- Hypertrophic. Reminiscent of red scars, clearly visible on the epidermis. At first glance, they are no different from keloid, but the difference begins to be felt after a short period of time. Scars are smoothed out, becoming barely noticeable. Skin growths are not observed.
- Tightened. They occur as a result of burns. Characteristic signs: wrinkling and pulling into one point.
- Striae. The cause of the formation can be – weight loss, pregnancy. Over time, the presence of a scar will not remain a trace.
Indications for the appointment of funds from scars and scars
Aesthetic defects expressed by scars and scars spoil the appearance (depending on location) or cause tremendous inconvenience. To return the skin to a clean and healthy appearance, you need to resort to the help of medicines.
But there must be special indications:
- the presence on the skin of nootrophic scars that bring a person cosmetic problems;
- atrophic scars remaining after chickenpox or furunculosis;
- preventive measures aimed at preventing the development of scars and scars after surgery;
- the presence on the skin of hypertrophic and keloid scars / scars that are fraught with serious health problems.
Contraindications to the use of ointments from scars
The occurrence of side effects or an adverse effect may occur due to intolerance to the components of the drugs, as well as:
- postoperative lesion;
- problems with blood vessels;
- the location of the scar or scar near the mucous membrane;
- observation near a wound of suppuration or ulcers;
- water bubbles on the skin;
- the use of other drugs to prevent unwanted complications;
- the appearance of a neoplasm at the site of the scar;
- age features;
- prohibition of medication during pregnancy and lactation.
Pharmaceuticals for facial scars
Ointment from scars and scars affects the face in different ways, so choosing the right remedy is especially careful. The positive effect depends on the composition. Due attention must be paid to it, acquiring an ointment in accordance with the type of skin.
Well established themselves:
- ScarAesthetic. Contains silicone, onion extract, shea butter, beta-carotene, bisabolol. With a mild effect on scars and scars, cells are regenerated, and the skin takes on a healthy appearance. It is better to use 3-4 months. At the same time, apply 4 times to the cleaned area every day, rubbing the ointment well into the pores.
- Kelo Cote. Promotes the gradual tightening of defects. It contains dioxide, silicone and polysiloskan. After application to the scar, a protective film immediately appears that prevents external influences. It is she who provides nutrition, mitigation and pain relief. At the same time, the recovery period and the development of new cells are accelerating.
Kelofibrase. It contains heparin, camphor, urea. Thanks to these substances, it becomes possible to feel the retreat of pain, a decrease in the inflammatory process and contraction of the scar. With recent scar formation, you need to use the gel 2 times daily. But to eliminate chronic scars, it is recommended to increase the duration of admission per day, adding and night treatment of the wound.
The duration of therapy will also take slightly longer until the scar becomes barely noticeable.
Overview of popular ointments for scars and scars after surgery
Postoperative scars spoil the appearance. That is why most of their owners want to get rid of them.
To implement this is quite simple, it is important to find a suitable tool:
- Dermatics. Contains silicon dioxide, polysoloxane, vitamin C. It is mainly used in the recovery period after surgery. Before using the gel, it is important to cleanse the skin from contamination, then dry it. Apply a little funds to the scar, rubbing into the skin. Wait for drying, which is characterized by the appearance of a thin film. The course of use is designed for 60 days, while you need to use the tool 2 times a day.
- Regivasil. It contains silicone, squalene, vitamin C, Emu oil. These components make the product one of the most effective. All because of the ease of use (applying a small amount to the scar) and the absence of contraindications. The duration of the course of therapy is 2 months.
- Madecassol. Kills microbes, evens out skin tone. Before applying the ointment, you need to cleanse the skin from contamination, then apply a small amount to the affected area. It is better to use several times during the day, the total duration is 2 months.
Ointment from scars and scars should be applied after blepharoplasty, because manipulations are performed on the face. The operation involves the correction of the upper and lower eyelids. It can be carried out separately on any one side or immediately on 2. Spontaneous disappearance of scars is extremely rare.
Basically, this requires the use of auxiliary means:
- Cream with extract of Chinese mushroom. Suitable for reducing swelling and accelerating cell regeneration after blepharoplasty. The duration of use is 14 days, while the intensity of daily use is 2 times.
- Darsonval. Stimulates the skin and speeds up blood circulation. A thin layer is applied. It is better to use daily for a month. When using, it is possible to observe side effects: inflammation and edema, which pass on their own, after a day.
- Solcoseryl. It tightens scars and scars, restoring the skin. A special component is beef blood. It is necessary to use more than 3 times a day, for 3 months. Allergies may occur.
In addition to the use of medicines, several courses of therapy may also be needed: limbodriage, ultrasound, exposure to the smallest particles of current.
From acne marks
Ointment for scars and scars on the face is an effective remedy for acne. Acne focuses on individual areas or throughout the body.
For all people, healing goes differently. Sometimes you can observe scars or scars. This is due to numerous rashes or lesions of the deep layers of the skin.
- Sledotside ointment can have a complex effect on the root of the problem: reduce inflammation, accelerate cell regeneration, get rid of traces of scars and prevent their re-development. Allowed to use the product on all skin areas. It is important to apply the ointment in a small amount, while not rubbing deep into the epidermis. It is advisable to use the drug at least 3 times a day. The duration of treatment is calculated individually, since all human organisms are different. In general, it takes from a week to several months until the scar becomes barely noticeable.
- Keratan It contains the active ingredient – levomecithin. The tool helps to nourish the skin, brighten the tone and eliminate a cosmetic defect (scar). A small amount of ointment is applied to the scar, which is rubbed into the epidermis 4 times a day. The course of use is 14-60 days.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
Ointment for scars after chickenpox
Watery vesicles are characteristic manifestations of chickenpox. If they cannot be removed from the surface of the skin in time, then you can observe small indentations (dimples). This seriously affects the appearance of a person. Therefore, it is so important to deal with the effect of chickenpox.
In this case, effective tools come to the rescue:
- Bepanten. It regenerates metabolic processes and accelerates recovery due to the presence of an active substance in it – dexpanthenol. It should be used carefully, applying a small layer of gel to the skin. Lubricating scars is recommended 1-2 times a day. Effective in use for any age group of the patient: adult and child.
- Medgel. Silicone gel is known to have a positive effect on the skin. Apply gel daily to affected areas of the skin. In this case, the duration of use in each patient is somewhat different, depending on the severity of the ulcers.
Ointment from scars and scars on the face after chickenpox is extremely difficult to pick up, because the facial part of the skin is sensitive. It is worth paying attention to the remoteness of sores and skin type, since Bepanten and Medgel can cause inflammation and they can eliminate only fresh scars.
How to get rid of old scars
There are several methods to get rid of old scars and scars: microdermablasia, laser resurfacing, and the use of silicone plates.
But there is also the opportunity to correct the condition of the skin through medications:
- Contractubex. It combines several active ingredients: heparin, onion extract and allantonn. Thanks to this composition, there is a complete cleansing of the skin from scars and the acceleration of regenerative processes. It is effective at different prescription scars. The use of gel from old scars should be made within 3 months. In this case, you need not just to smear the damaged areas, but also make bandages for the night.
- Fermenkol. Contains oils, vitamins and minerals. It is applied to the skin with a thick layer. It is applied 3-4 times a day, the general course of therapy is 30 days. If necessary, you can start treatment again after 14 days.
Ointments for children
Ointment from scars and facial scars in childhood requires caution and a special approach, so the choice of funds should be made especially carefully.
- Zeraderm Ultra. Polysiloxane, which is an active component of the gel, helps to eliminate scars and scars of significant prescription. The method of application is simple, just apply a small amount of gel on the skin and usd a little. Repeat such actions for 21 days – 2 days per day. In rare cases, a full recovery takes several months.
- Ointment for resorption of scars. Due to the liquid consistency provided by collocode and silicone, the healing of affected areas is possible as soon as possible. Immediately after applying the product, a protective film appears. It is she who prevents the penetration of harmful microorganisms into the wound. Silicone equips the epidermis with nutrients to provide hydration to the skin. To achieve greater effectiveness, you need to use the ointment 2 times a day, for 3 weeks. In this case, apply a thin layer to any surface: face, hands, lower back.
Despite the beneficial properties of ointments, the use should be carried out under the supervision of a doctor. This can protect the child by preventing the occurrence of side effects, because each organism is individual.
Ointment for scars after a burn
The cause of the scars is different: extensive or deep damage to the epidermis.
To eliminate the consequence of burn wounds is not so simple, you need to choose a mild and effective remedy:
- Rescuer. Apply in large quantities to the burn area. Immediately after this, the gel acquires a viscous consistency. It is through this property that healing takes place less painfully and quickly. To improve the effect, it is important to make a bandage using the gel inside. The remedy also helps in the presence of infection – the skin is cleaned of bacteria and viruses.
- Mederma. Contains heparin, oils and vitamins. The tool regenerates cells, improves blood circulation, heals scars. No contraindications and side effects were found, therefore, it can be used by everyone. Ointment is applied 3 times a day. The course of treatment is up to 6 months.
TOP-5 inexpensive remedies for scars from a pharmacy
Ointment from scars and scars on the face varies by many criteria: composition, properties, method of application, cost. The price aspect is especially important, since most people cannot afford the purchase of expensive drugs.
An alternative is cheap tools that are in no way inferior to expensive analogues:
- Vishnevsky ointment. Contains xeroform, tar, castor oil. Thanks to the gentle effect, in the shortest possible time it is possible to achieve smoothing of the scar, as well as nutrition and protection from the external environment. Ointment fights with any kind of scars. It is applied to the skin with a thick layer, for a greater effect you need to do a bandage with ointment at night. The tool does not have side effects. And its cost is only $ 0,41 – $ 0,68., Depending on the volume.
- Tramp is a remedy for scars made from a vegetable sponge. When treating, it is important not to use other cosmetics. It is applied to cleansed skin with a thin layer. A normal phenomenon during application is peeling, which indicates cell regeneration. Duration 7-14 days. The drug exists in 2 forms: in the form of a gel and cream. The cost of the first is $ 0,88, and the second is $ 0,52.
- Clearwin. Contains aloe, basil, lodhra, calamus, margosa, vitamins and minerals. The cream relieves pain and inflammation, helps to tighten scars. It should be applied daily for a month. The cost is only $ 1,36.
- Methyluracil ointment. Eliminates inflammation, accelerates the development of new cells, strengthens the immune system. You need to use it twice a day, rubbing the product deep into the pores. Effectively removes not only fresh, but also old scars. At the same time, the cost is low – $ 0,82 – $ 2.
- Levomekol. Relieves pain, nourishes and moisturizes the skin. The active component of methyluracil allows it to be used for serious injuries and burns. Method of application – is applied 2 times a day, the total duration of treatment is 2 months. The price of the ointment does not exceed $ 1,36.
Homemade creams against scars and scars
Often, expensive medications force people to start searching for gentle methods of treating the disease – folk remedies. The disadvantage is the low efficiency of their consumption.
- Sea buckthorn oil provides nutrition to the skin, cell regeneration, and improved hematopoiesis. It is advisable to use it every day, several times lubricating the lesion site. To enhance the result, you can do a night dressing with sea buckthorn oil.
- Cabbage with honey. The way to prepare the cream: you need to chop the cabbage leaves (before the formation of gruel), adding another component – 10 g of honey. The resulting consistency is used against scars and scars, applying to their location. After 2 hours, the remaining cream must be removed from the surface of the skin. Repeat the procedure during the day should be done at least 2 times. The duration of treatment is from 21 days to 3 months.
- Egg shell and melon seeds. In equal quantities, the ingredients taken should be crushed to a powder state. Upon reaching the desired result, add vegetable oil to get a thick slurry. With daily use, a positive result can be expected after 60 days.
For a successful treatment, the main thing is not to delay. Scars and scars can be completely reduced if no more than 6 months have passed since their formation. But to cope with long-standing formations is much more difficult. Ointment from s
cars and scars is unlikely to help, it is especially difficult to achieve the desired result on the face. Conservative treatment is needed: surgery, resurfacing, laser therapy.
Useful videos about the best remedies for scars and scars
Top 12 best pharmacy products for scars and stretch marks:
How to get rid of scars and scars at home with a home ointment: