A proper diet menu for normalizing metabolism and losing weight, compiled for a week, helps to get rid of extra pounds and improve well-being in the shortest possible time. A healthy lifestyle is gaining fans, but disputes over PP (proper nutrition) and its features do not subside.
- Does PP help with weight loss
- How much can you lose weight with proper nutrition
- General recommendations for proper nutrition for weight loss
- What to avoid while eating properly
- What foods can and should not be eaten with proper diet for weight loss
- How to make a menu
- Sample menu for a week with a daily calorie content of 800 calories
- Approximate weekly menu containing 1000 calories per day
- Approximate weekly menu containing 1200 calories per day
- A sample menu for a week with a daily calorie content of 1500 calories
- The first recipes with proper nutrition for weight loss
- Green borsch
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Second courses
- Baked salmon with vegetables
- Sour Cream Meatballs
- Bean and Pepper Salad
- Seafood salad
- Microwave Curd Casserole
- Raffaello PP
- Good Nutrition (PP) Video
Does PP help with weight loss
The PP menu for a week for weight loss is the main assistant in the fight against excess weight. Firstly, the loss of pounds is due to the fact that fast carbohydrates, such as cakes and sweet buns, completely leave the diet. They are called fast due to the fact that they are absorbed in a short time, while they do not give useful substances, and immediately go into body fat.
The exclusion of such carbohydrates from the menu allows the body to process existing fats, rather than accumulate new ones.
Secondly, nutrition occurs in small portions, at short intervals. Thanks to such a schedule of meals, one always feels full, and, therefore, the body does not need to accumulate reserves in case of a hunger strike.
The PP menu, designed for day and week, for high-quality weight loss includes certain foods that need to be consumed at a certain time of the day. For example, citrus fruits should not be eaten for breakfast, as the acid contained in them irritates the mucous membranes, but they are not recommended for eating because of sugar.
The best time to eat an orange is lunch or dinner. So it is with the rest of the products. Carbohydrates should be eaten in the morning, while vegetables are much healthier for dinner. Fish is well digested in the evening, and you can eat meat for lunch. Thanks to this nutritional scheme, the body can get the maximum benefit from the food received.
As a result, all of the above actions accelerate the metabolism, due to which the process of losing weight occurs. Proper nutrition is the foundation of a beautiful figure
How much can you lose weight with proper nutrition
Having developed a PP menu for a week for weight loss, you should not expect instant results. Before metabolism accelerates, time must pass. Kilograms lost in the first week – water. Swelling goes away and the correct metabolism is restored. The result also depends on physical activity, the more it is, the faster the process of losing weight.
Abrupt weight loss is very harmful to health, and the goal of proper nutrition is to bring internal processes back to normal. Therefore, weight loss will be smooth, namely about 7 -9 pounds per month with moderate physical activity. Such activity can include cardio workouts 3-4 times a week, daily walks lasting from 20 minutes.
You can increase weight loss due to great physical exertion. For example, doing a full strength training 6 times a week, weight loss may increase by another 4 pounds.
It is very important to remember that losing weight is an individual process. The number of pounds lost depends on the initial excess weight. The larger it is, the faster the weight loss.
And, with every pounds lost, it is increasingly difficult for the body to part with its reserves, therefore, the longer you sit on the PP, the slower the weight loss process will go.
But this does not mean that a healthy diet has stopped working, it means that the body begins to process the last reserves “for a rainy day.” During this period, it is better to postpone the balance and begin to measure body volumes, the change of which is more clearly tracked.
General recommendations for proper nutrition for weight loss
There are several principles of proper nutrition, so when compiling a PP menu for a week for weight loss, you need to consider all of them:
- Drink more water – water accelerates metabolic processes, so that harmful substances are eliminated from the body faster.
- Do not skip meals – a skipped meal will provoke a feeling of hunger, which will lead to new fat deposits on a rainy day.
- Use spices – fresh food, no matter how varied it is, gets bored very quickly, which leads to breakdowns. Spices and herbs help make healthy foods more palatable.
- Do not give up sweets – harmful sugar can be replaced with sweetener or honey, and for baking take rye flour or ground bran.
- Choose fruits that contain healthy dietary fiber.
- Long carbohydrates – no need to completely abandon pasta, it is better to choose varieties from whole grains. Also, white rice can be replaced with brown.
- Spend more calories than consumed.
- To diversify the diet.
- The last meal should be 3-4 hours before bedtime.
What to avoid while eating properly
The PP menu for a week for weight loss will be easier to follow if you avoid situations that provoke disruptions:
- Lack of sleep and overvoltage. Losing weight is stress for the body, and it tries its best to save energy. Therefore, you want to sleep more, and a feeling of fatigue comes earlier than usual. During this period, you can not deplete your body, it is better to sleep an extra few hours.
- Avitaminosis. To maintain good health during the transition to proper nutrition, you need to drink vitamins, as the body is under stress. It is also recommended to drink fish oil, which replenishes the reserves of essential fatty acids.
- Alcohol. In alcoholic beverages, a high sugar content, it is better to abandon them altogether.
- Do not go hungry to the store.
- Monotony. You can not make one diet of PP for a week for weight loss and eat like that for a month. You need to change the menu every week to avoid breakdowns.
What foods can and should not be eaten with proper diet for weight loss
- sea kale;
- vegetables without starch;
- dietary meat (chicken / duck / turkey / rabbit);
- egg protein;
- cereals (brown rice, wild rice, buckwheat; quinoa; bulgur; oatmeal; couscous);
- pasta (hard varieties up to 2 times a week);
- rye, multi-cereal bread;
- fats: red fish, white fish of low-fat varieties, cold-pressed olive / linseed oil, cooked nuts, egg yolk;
- low fat and dairy products.
It is possible in very small quantities:
- vegetables containing starch;
- cheese (fat content up to 30%);
- fruit in small quantities;
- cottage cheese.
It is impossible:
- bakery products;
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
How to make a menu
Before creating a menu for weight loss software for a week or a month, you must:
- Assess the level of physical activity.
- Calculate the rate of kcal for a day.
The level of physical activity can be:
- Minimum – sedentary work, no sports (coefficient 1.2).
- Light – sedentary work, but there are light workouts up to 3 times a week or long walks (coefficient 1.3).
- Medium – work requiring little physical effort, light workouts up to 5 times a week, morning or evening exercises (coefficient 1.5).
- High – work with physical activity, active lifestyle, intense sports up to 5 times a week (coefficient 1.7).
- Extremely high – hard physical labor, hard training every day (coefficient 2).
Once the level of physical activity is determined, you can calculate the rate of kcal by the formula:
(9.99 * weight in pounds) + (6.25 * height in inch) – (4.92 * age in years) -161 * coefficient. physical activity
Sample menu for a week with a daily calorie content of 800 calories
When eating at 800 kcal per day, 3 meals a day are provided, there are no snacks. Cook vegetables and meat without oil. You can stew, steam and bake. Dairy products are low-fat or with a minimum fat content.
The PP menu for weight loss for a week at 800 kcal per day is suitable for those who lead a sedentary lifestyle or cannot arrange a snack every 2-3 hours.
|Monday||Morning 249 kcal||101 g cottage cheese|
|Day 299 kcal||201 g vegetables + 2 eggs + drink|
|Evening 249 kcal||299 g of vegetables + 1 egg + a glass of kefir|
|Tuesday||Morning 249 kcal||149 g cereals in milk|
|Day 299 kcal||8,42 fluid ounce soup + unsweetened coffee with milk|
|Evening 260 kcal||305 g of vegetables +99 g of red meat + a glass of milk|
|Wednesday||Morning 249 kcal||125 g salad|
|Day 299 kcal||203 g stew + 154 g chicken|
|Evening 259 kcal||148 g fish stewed with vegetables|
|Thursday||Morning 249 kcal||Repeat menu from Monday|
|Day 299 kcal||230 g salad + 2 boiled eggs|
|Evening 239 kcal||208 g stew + 154 g cooked meat|
|Friday||Morning 249 kcal||106 g of cottage cheese with sour cream (20%)|
|Day 299 kcal||204 g green borsch|
|Evening 244 kcal||154 g cottage cheese + 1 cup yogurt with tablespoon of sugar|
|Saturday||Morning 249 kcal||Repeat tuesday breakfast|
|Day 299 kcal||249 g borsch according to PP + 3 rye bread with cottage cheese, tomato and herbs 70 g|
|Evening 248 kcal||205 g hedgehogs from turkey and buckwheat + a glass of kefir|
|Sunday||Morning 249 kcal||215 g omelet with ch
eese, tomato and herbs
|Day 299 kcal||230 g stew without potatoes + 143 g chicken fillet + unsweetened coffee|
|Evening 240 kcal||152 g of meat + 201 g of vegetables + a glass of milk.|
Approximate weekly menu containing 1000 calories per day
The PP menu for a week for weight loss with a daily calorie content of 1000 kcal is recommended for a sedentary lifestyle, as well as for those who have a slow metabolism.
With this food scheme, 5 meals are provided.
Vegetables can be steamed, baked and stewed. The addition of oil must be avoided.
Dairy products are either low fat or low in fat.
|Monday||Morning 249 kcal||150 g curd with raisins|
|Lunch 99 kcal||99 g fruits or berries|
|Day 299 kcal||99 g chicken + 99 g buckwheat without salt|
|Snack 99 kcal||1 boiled corn|
|Evening 247 kcal||204 g seasonal vegetable salad|
|Tuesday||Morning 249 kcal||1 egg + 1 slice of bread|
|Lunch 99 kcal||1 cup smoothie made from skim or coconut milk and kiwi|
|Day 289 kcal||201 g diet ratatouille|
|Snack 79 kcal||30 g of cheese (up to 30% fat content)|
|Evening 301 kcal||80 g chicken breast|
|Wednesday||Morning 249 kcal||1 piece of black rolls with cheese (curd)|
|Lunch 99 kcal||143 g of Grape|
|Day 269 kcal||201 g vegetable sliced|
|Afternoon snack 90 kcal||Walnut 2 pcs.|
|Evening 305 kcal||1 boiled egg|
|Thursday||Morning 249 kcal||145 g cottage cheese|
|Lunch 99 kcal||70 g of any berries|
|Day 309 kcal||201 g vegetable soup|
|Afternoon snack 102 kcal||1 cup skim milk|
|Evening 279 kcal||146 g salad of stewed zucchini, carrots and sweet pepper|
|Friday||Morning 249 kcal||154 g oatmeal in skim milk|
|Lunch 99 kcal||1 PC. muesli bar|
|Day 319 kcal||99 g chicken breast + 99 g any permitted side dish|
|Afternoon snack 97 kcal||1 slice of rye bread with a thin layer of cottage cheese|
|Evening 249 kcal||130 g seafood salad|
|Saturday||Morning 249 kcal||149 g egg and tomato|
|Lunch 99 kcal||1 orange|
|Day 279 kcal||201 g green borscht PP|
|Afternoon snack 100 kcal||99 g low fat yogurt|
|Evening 249 kcal||99 g
|Sunday||Morning 249 kcal||149 g cheese cakes PP|
|Lunch 99 kcal||1 apple|
|Day 305 kcal||99 g fish + 99 g vegetables|
|Afternoon snack 102 kcal||1 cup kefir|
|Evening 249 kcal||99 g chopped fruit|
Approximate weekly menu containing 1200 calories per day
The PP menu with a daily calorie content of 1200 kcal is suitable for people with moderate physical activity. With such a diet, it is recommended to increase daily loads, as well as conduct full-fledged workouts 3 times a week.
There are 3 main meals and 2 snacks. There are no special recommendations, the main thing is to maintain the general principles of proper nutrition.
|Monday||Morning 270 kcal||249 g omelet with tomato|
|Lunch 139 kcal||? grapefruit|
|Day 280 kcal||143 g of fish + 150 g carrot and cabbage salad|
|Afternoon snack 150 kcal||several dried fruits|
|Evening 287 kcal||249 g seasonal vegetable salad|
|Tuesday||Morning 284 kcal||249 g oatmeal with berries|
|Lunch 149 kcal||1 cup skimmed cottage cheese smoothie with coconut milk and currants|
|Day 286 kcal||99 g boiled chicken + 157 g vegetables|
|Afternoon snack 140 kcal||1 cup yogurt|
|Evening 305 kcal||201 g of baked fish + 141 g of any salad|
|Wednesday||Morning 298 kcal||1 hot greek sandwich|
|Lunch 156 kcal||1 apple|
|Day 288 kcal||201 g chicken soup + 153 g cucumber salad and tomato|
|Snack 309 kcal||99 g curd casserole|
|Evening 283 kcal||150 g breast (turkey or chicken)|
|Thursday||Morning 279 kcal||1 oat pancake|
|Lunch 149 kcal||1 cup kefir|
|Day 300 kcal||201 g pil pil|
|Snack 139 kcal||99 g beet and carrot salad|
|Evening 306 kcal||99 g beef liver + 99 g any side dish of cereals|
|Friday||Morning 301 kcal||249 g oatmeal in coconut milk|
|Lunch 149 kcal||99 g Raffaello PP|
|Day 310 kcal||201 g seafood salad + 1 slice of rye bread|
|Second snack 144 kcal||99 g Peking cabbage and cucumber salad|
|Evening 305 kcal||201 g chicken casserole with vegetables|
|Saturday||Morning 290 kcal||99 g wheat porridge on the water + boiled egg|
|Lunch 149 kcal||99 g fresh berries|
|Day 298 kcal||201 g borscht PP + 1 toast of brown bread|
|Afternoon snack 160 kcal||99 g fat-free cottage cheese|
|Evening 295 kcal||2 eggs + 149 g fresh vegetable salad|
|Sunday||Morning 294 kcal||1 Oatmeal pancake stuffed with 1 tomato|
|Lunch 149 kcal||1 muesli bar|
|Day 289 kcal||201 g chicken liver with vegetables|
|Snack 139 kcal||99 g fresh vegetables|
|Evening 279 kcal||201 g chicken casserole with vegetables|
A sample menu for a week with a daily calorie content of 1500 calories
For the most active, a 1500 kcal menu is suitable. To lose weight with this diet, you need daily exercise. Also, the menu is suitable for those whose work is associated with heavy physical exertion.
The power mode remains the same as with the 1200 kcal menu.
|Monday||Morning 351 kcal||2 boiled eggs + 1 cucumber + 1 toast of rye bread with curd cheese|
|Lunch 249 kcal||1 cup banana smoothie with cottage cheese|
|Day 351 kcal||2 chicken cutlets PP + 149 g of brown rice + 149 g of fresh vegetables|
|Afternoon snack 249 kcal||10 pieces. walnuts|
|Evening 351 kcal||249 g vegetable salad + 149 g baked fish|
|Tuesday||Morning 351 kcal||249 g omelet with herbs and tomatoes|
|Lunch 249 kcal||1 toast of brown bread with cheese (fat content up to 30%)|
|Day 351 kcal||149 g of hard pasta + 149 g of vegetable salad + 99 g of beef goulash|
|Afternoon snack 249 kcal||1 cup kefir with cinnamon|
|Evening 351 kcal||249 g fish and vegetable casserole|
|Wednesday||Morning 351 kcal||Repeat Monday Breakfast|
|Lunch 249 kcal||149 g of cottage cheese +? banana|
|Day 351 kcal||201 g chicken soup + 1 whole grain bread toast|
|Afternoon snack 249 kcal||10 cashew nuts|
|Evening 351 kcal||149 g of turkey + 249 g of vegetable salad|
|Thursday||Morning 351 kcal||249 g of porridge on the water + 1 boiled egg|
|Lunch 249 kcal||149 g cottage cheese casseroles with fruit|
|Day 351 kcal||249 g ratatouille in the oven with lean meat + 50 g feta cheese|
|Afternoon snack 249 kcal||8 dried fruits|
|Evening 351 kcal||149 g steamed fish + 249 g cucumber and tomato salad|
|Friday||Morning 351 kcal||201 g of buckwheat, boiled in water + 1 boiled egg|
|Lunch 249 kcal||149 g Peking cabbage roll with cottage cheese|
|Day 351 kcal||99 g chicken goulash + 149 g Beijing cabbage salad + 149 g buckwheat porridge|
|Afternoon snack 249 kcal||99 g of cottage cheese with 1 large tablespoons of jam|
|Evening 351 kcal||249 g chicken broth + 2 brown bread toasts|
|Saturday||Morning 351 kcal||99 g of brown rice cooked in water + 149 g of fresh vegetables|
|Lunch 249 kcal||99 g low-fat yogurt + 1 pear|
|Day 351 kcal||277 g okroshka PP + 1 rye bread toast|
|Afternoon snack 249 kcal||149 g cheesecakes cooked in the oven|
|Evening 351 kcal||249 g Greek salad + oven-baked meat|
|Sunday||Morning 351 kcal||249 g of oatmeal in water with the addition of dried fruits|
|Lunch 248 kcal||1 boiled egg + 99 g beetroot salad|
|Day 351 kcal||99 g of porridge from allowed cereals + 99 g of boiled chicken meat + 1 cucumber|
|Afternoon snack 259 kcal||1 cup freshly squeezed juice + 2 oat biscuits PP|
|Evening 351 kcal||149 g of beef + 149 g of tomato salad|
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
The first recipes with proper nutrition for weight loss
- low-fat pork – 201 g;
- egg – 7 pcs.;
- onion (chopped) – 1 pc.;
- potato (chopped) – 4 pcs.;
- sorrel – 50 g;
- drinking water – 0,4 gallon .;
- seasonings to taste.
- Crush the meat into cubes and cook until fully cooked.
- Add seasoning to the broth.
- Add potatoes to the broth and cook until tender.
- Passion onion until golden.
- Boil eggs, cool, peel and finely chop.
- Wash the sorrel and chop.
- Add sorrel, onion, eggs to the broth.
- Boil another 5 minutes. with the lid closed.
- Let the borscht brew for 15-20 minutes.
Chicken Noodle Soup
- carrot (straw) – 1 pc.;
- onion (chopped) – 1 pc.;
- Bulgarian pepper (straws) – 1 pc.;
- chicken fillet – 201 g;
- noodles – 99 g;
- seasonings to taste.
- Boil whole meat until tender.
- Remove the meat from the broth.
- Add seasoning to the broth.
- Add vegetables to the broth and bring it to a boil. Then lower the noodles there and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Dice the chicken meat and add to the finished dish.
Baked salmon with vegetables
- salmon – 450 g;
- broccoli – 450g;
- a mixture of lemon juice and Japanese sauce – 4 tablespoon
- Peel the fish off the bones, rinse and dry with a paper towel. Place in a convenient container and sprinkle with lemon juice and soy sauce. Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Divide the broccoli inflorescences and open them.
- Place pickled fish and broccoli on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 201 ° 25 min.
Sour Cream Meatballs
- Minced meat (chicken or turkey) – 399 g;
- ground ginger – 21 g;
- onion (chopped) – 201 g;
- carrot (chopped) – 99 g;
- garlic puree –10 g;
- sour cream – 99 g.
- Add minced salt, spices, ginger and garlic. To stir thoroughly. Make small balls from the mixture.
- Slightly fry the meat balls in a dry pan.
- Fry vegetables until golden. Add sour cream and some water. Put out a little more.
- Put the meatballs in a baking dish and pour in the sour cream sauce. Bake at 180 ° 25 minutes.
Bean and Pepper Salad
- Green beans (frozen) – 299 g;
- Hot red pepper – 99 g;
- soy sauce – 3 tablespoon;
- lemon juice – 2 tablespoon;
- mashed garlic – 10 g.
- Pour the frozen beans with boiling water and bring to a boil again.
- Chop pepper.
- Knead the garlic in the press.
- Mix all the ingredients and season.
- Sea cocktail (frozen mixture) – 499 g;
- cucumber – 1 pc.;
- lettuce – 51 g;
- olive oil – 2 tablespoon;
- tomato (vegetable) – 1 pc.;
- soy sauce – 2 large tablespoons
- Boil a sea cocktail and let it cool.
- Mix butter and sauce.
- Put lettuce leaves on the bottom of the salad bowl.
- Cut the tomato and cucumber into strips and put on top of the lettuce leaves. Pour a little dressing.
- Put a sea cocktail on top of vegetables, salt and season with the remaining mixture of oil and sauce.
Microwave Curd Casserole
- curd mass – 249 g;
- egg – 2pcs.;
- sweetener – 2 tablespoon;
- pear – 1 pc.;
- banana – 2 pcs.
- Beat eggs and cottage cheese.
- Add sweetener to the resulting mass.
- Dice the fruit and add to the curd.
- Put the dish in the microwave for 3 minutes. With a power of 750 watts.
Banana and pear can be replaced with other fruits and vegetables. If the microwave power is less than 750 watts, the cooking time can be extended.
- grapes – 15 berries;
- soft cottage cheese – 99 g;
- protein – 51 g;
- ground cashew nuts – 70 g.
- Mix cottage cheese and protein. But not in a blender. The mixture should be slightly liquid.
- Dip each grape in a curd mixture.
- Roll the balls into ground cashews.
- Let the sweets brew in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Menu PP, compiled for a week for weight loss can be varied and useful. Any recipe may be appropriate if you replace the prohibited products with the allowed.
The main thing to remember is that losing weight is an individual process, and PP is not just a diet, but a new way of life.
Good Nutrition (PP) Video
The principles of proper nutrition: