Lida is a biologically active food supplement intended for weight loss and possessing a general strengthening effect. The tablets are based on herbal ingredients and have different reviews of effectiveness.
- Forms of release and composition of the drug
- Pharmacological properties
- Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
- Indications for use
- At what age can the drug be used
- How do pills help you lose weight Product Efficiency
- Instructions for use, dosage of the drug
- Side effects
- special instructions
- Drug interaction
- Terms, conditions of sale and storage
- Video about LiDa pills
Forms of release and composition of the drug
The drug is available in the form of enteric capsules, which include many plant components.
- Violet officinalis alfalfa.
- Coconut Pore. This component is made from a specific fungus that grows in the roots of alpine pines, and belongs to the mushroom family. The ingredient has a calming effect, while exerting an effect on the heart and lungs, restores and normalizes the activity of the gastrointestinal tract and spleen, eliminates excess fluid from the body. The fungus helps reduce blood sugar, prevents the development of metastases, fights flatulence and other dyspeptic disorders. The component contains various polysaccharides and immunomodulatory substances, exhibits a partial sedative effect.
- Cola fruit extract. This component exhibits high tonic properties, reduces stress levels, helps with overwork, restores and normalizes the activity of the whole organism. The extract helps to eliminate headaches and neuralgic disorders.
- Coleus. The action of this component is aimed at burning adipose tissue, which provokes the processes of energy release.
- Guarana fruit extract. The component exhibits high tonic properties, due to the content of caffeine, saponin, and organic iodine in it.
- Cambodian Garcinia (fruit extract). This plant belongs to the family of St. John’s wort and contains in its composition a huge amount of hydroxycitric acid. According to studies, this ingredient helps to reduce appetite and prevents the deposition of fat. A similar effect is noted for 12 hours after using the product. The extract contributes to the burning of stored fats, while requiring the use of a large amount of water per day – at least 3 – 4 pint.
- Golden mandarin (fruits). The component is involved in metabolic processes.
- Seeds of hay fenugreek. The plant helps cleanse the body of toxins and toxins and helps to cope with signs of diabetes and atherosclerosis.
The product is packaged in blisters of 6 pcs. Each pack contains 30 capsules.
Lida – diet pills (reviews about taking dragees indicate a complex therapeutic effect), which include several active substances.
The action of the components of the drug is aimed at the breakdown of fat deposits formed in problem areas – the abdomen, buttocks, lower back. Herbal components help get rid of subcutaneous fat, and also participate in metabolic processes, helping to reduce the formation of body fat.
Normalization of metabolic processes leads to an improvement in overall well-being, increases the tone of the body.
The components of the dietary supplement suppress the feeling of hunger, bringing a feeling of constant satiety. At the same time, vitality and activity increase, fatigue disappears. The drug helps to eliminate toxins and toxins from the body, saturates the body with various nutrients.
The tool does not cause changes in the gastrointestinal tract. In this case, there is a lack of cases of weight gain after discontinuation of the drug.
The dietary supplement is not addictive and does not have a laxative effect. With the systematic use of capsules for a month, there is persistent weight loss in the range of 9 -13 pounds.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
It is impossible to track the pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties of the drug due to its multicomponent nature.
Indications for use
Diet pills are used both as part of a comprehensive treatment, and as monotherapy. According to patient reviews, the Lida dietary supplement helps with various disorders caused by overweight.
The main indication for the use of the drug is overweight caused by various factors and accompanied by a variety of manifestations.
- the formation of puffiness;
- impaired metabolism;
- removal of toxins and toxic substances.
Also, the drug is effective for constant overeating, impaired metabolic functions of the liver and excessive formation of subcutaneous fat.
Dietary supplement is prohibited for use in the presence of cardiovascular diseases, as well as with previous heart attacks and strokes. The tool is not prescribed for adolescents under 16 years of age, as well as for older people after 65 years. In the presence of chronic or severe diseases of the stomach, including gastritis, the use of the drug should be abandoned.
Supplements are not prescribed during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as well as in the presence of allergic reactions to the components of the drug.
At what age can the drug be used
Lida – diet pills (reviews report the need to comply with age restrictions for taking the drug), which are allowed for use from 16 years. This requires constant monitoring by a specialist in order to avoid the development of side effects or other signs of intolerance to the herbal preparation.
How do pills help you lose weight Product Efficiency
The action of the biologically active additive is due to its constituent components. Herbal ingredients have a fat-burning effect, gently and quickly cleansing the body of toxins and body fat. The dosage form of the drug allows the body to absorb the active components faster, which significantly increases metabolic activity.
Each component is combined with each other, enhancing the overall effect and increasing the effectiveness of the drug. With the constant use of capsules, fast and persistent weight loss occurs. In this case, lost pounds are not returned at the end of the course.
Instructions for use, dosage of the drug
One package of the product is designed for 1 month of admission. Capsules are taken during the day with a sufficient amount of water. The daily dosage in this case is 1 pc. Tablets should be taken in 20-30 minutes. before eating or half an hour after breakfast.
If necessary, and only with the permission of a specialist, the course can be extended for another 1 month. With a good therapeutic effect, as well as as a supportive treatment, take 2 capsules once a week.
Typically, the drug is well tolerated by patients. However, occasionally negative reactions may occur associated with the physiological characteristics of the body.
- increased work of the cardiovascular system;
- a feeling of dry mouth;
- palpitations, increased heart rate;
- violation of sleep rhythms – insomnia;
- development of dizziness.
Very rarely, the drug is capable of causing a violation of intestinal motility, contributing to the development of uncomfortable sensations in the epigastric. With the development of side effects, including signs not listed in the instructions, you must immediately contact a specialist. Possible daily dosage adjustment or complete withdrawal of the drug.
If the dosage indicated in the instructions is exceeded, various negative manifestations may occur.
Symptoms of an overdose:
- nausea and vomiting;
- dizziness development;
- lack of appetite;
- sleep disorders – insomnia;
- disorders of the cardiovascular system – tachycardia, arrhythmia.
With prolonged use of a biologically active supplement, the development of psycho-emotional or neuropsychic disorders is possible. With the development of signs of an overdose, it is necessary to stop taking the drug and consult a specialist.
According to the instructions, the therapeutic effect of the capsules may increase while using the remedy with green tea. A similar effect is observed when interacting with tannin, which is part of the drink.
It is recommended to exercise high caution when prescribing funds to people suffering from hypertension. When taking pills, it is recommended to change the rules of nutrition – to exclude fatty dishes, fried and flour. For the entire period of use of the drug should stop drinking alcohol.
It is not recommended to use a dietary supplement in conjunction with laxatives, since such an interaction can lead to the development of constipation. The effectiveness of the capsules increases with the simultaneous use of dietary supplements and coffee beans.
It is not recommended to simultaneously use tablets and drugs from the antibiotic group. Such drug interactions can lead to malfunctions of the pancreas, heart, or gastrointestinal tract.
Lida – diet pills (reviews claim a rare intolerance to the components of the drug), which can be replaced by other drugs that have a similar effect.
|Name of funds||Feature / Features||Admission Rules||Cost|
|Modelform 40+||This product is available in the form of tablets and is a biologically active food supplement. The drug is made on the basis of plant components and is used for overweight (obesity). Capsules contribute to weight loss, accelerate metabolic processes, and improve overall well-being. Contraindications to the intake of dietary supplements are pregnancy, breastfeeding, as well as hypersensitivity to the components of the drug.||The daily dosage is 1 pc. The duration of use of dragees should not exceed 2 months. If necessary, the course of admission can be repeated after consultation with a specialist.||From $ 12,24.|
|Reduxin||This drug is produced in the form of capsules, the main substance of which is sibutramine. Supplements belong to the class of drugs intended for the treatment of obesity. The tool helps to reduce body weight, improves and normalizes metabolic processes, reduces appetite, and also increases the overall tone of the body. Dragees are used with extreme caution due to multiple contraindications. In this case, a mandatory consultation of a specialist is required.||Capsules are taken orally with or after meals. The course of treatment and dosage are determined individually. The standard initial daily dosage is 10 mg. With positive dynamics, the dosage can be increased to 15 mg / day. The course of treatment should not exceed 12 months.||From $ 22 – $ 89.|
|Reduslim||This pharmaceutical product belongs to the group of dietary supplements and is produced in the form of tablets. The drug contains plant components, the action of which is aimed at improving the regulation of fat metabolism, reducing appetite and, as a result, getting rid of extra pounds.
Supplements are prohibited for use in the presence of allergic reactions, during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as well as under the age of 14 years.
|The daily dosage is 1 tablet 1 time per day. In this case, the drug must be washed down with 1 cup of warm water. Duration of use is 1 month. If necessary, and only after consultation with a specialist, a second course can be given.||From $ 2,04.|
Before replacing the main drug, it is recommended to consult a specialist.
Terms, conditions of sale and storage
- The product must be stored in a dark, dry place at a temperature of 15 to 77°F. The shelf life of the capsules is 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- It is forbidden to use dietary supplement after the expiration date indicated on the package.
- Pills are available over the counter.
The cost of a dietary supplement varies between $ 18 – $ 18. for packing. The tool is distributed through online stores, so you should beware of fakes and purchase the drug only from official representatives.
Before using Lida, it is necessary to consult a specialist and carefully study the instructions for use of capsules for weight loss. In addition, it is recommended to read reviews of patients taking the drug.
Video about LiDa pills
Review of LiDa Diet Pills: