Laser nanoperforation used in complex programs of rejuvenation and stimulation of physiological processes is a modern technique aimed at modeling facial skin.
Before the procedure, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the mechanism of the technique, as well as a number of indications, contraindications, and learn about the possible consequences of laser perforation.
- The essence of the procedure
- What parts of the body are used
- Benefits of Laser Perforation
- Indications for
- Laser exposure on post-acne, scars and scars
- Stretching Laser Nanoperforation
- To rejuvenate the skin of the face
- Laser Nanoperforation Care
- Laser Nanoperforation Video
The essence of the procedure
Laser radiation is actively used for cosmetic purposes. One way is nanoperforation. The principle of technology is the locally directed action of the laser beam on problem areas.
Under its influence, many microholes are formed that are invisible to the eye; their size is not larger than a human cell. During the procedure, tissue heating does not occur, so that adjacent to the treated area are not injured. The laser exposure time is from 0.1 to 0.5 milliseconds, the penetration depth of the beam is from 3/32 – 6/32 inch, so the processing is delicate and painless.
Under the action of laser radiation with an intensity of 10000 nanobrains per 0’4 inch 2, the microchannels open, actively recovering, stimulating the activity of physiological processes.
There is a stimulation of their own skin tissue cells – fibroblasts, accelerated cell metabolism, the synthesis of new fibers of elastin and collagen, hyaluronic acid. As a result, water balance is restored, the structure of cells and intercellular space improves, and the integrity of internal tissues is restored.
Nanoperforation promotes rejuvenation, activation of regeneration processes, due to which the skin restores its original volume, smoothness of the relief and a healthy complexion, elastic texture are returned.
The main goal of the method is to stimulate the body’s own natural powers, which allows the skin to get rid of flaws, wrinkles, pigmentation and other aesthetic defects on its own.
What parts of the body are used
Laser nanoperforation of the face is a universal procedure, therefore it can also be carried out on any parts of the body.
The method can be used to eliminate stretch marks, scars, scars, smoothing the relief and strengthening the dermal structure:
- in the hips and buttocks;
- in the cervical zone and decollete;
- in the abdomen;
The technique is safe, low-traumatic, non-invasive. Laser correction in order to rejuvenate, eliminate flaws can be subjected to any area of the body and face, including areas with increased sensitivity.
Benefits of Laser Perforation
The technique of aesthetic laser nanoperforation has a number of advantages over analogues:
- Short rehabilitation period, recovery in 2-3 days.
- High level of effectiveness of the method, positive dynamics in the program of rejuvenation.
- The absence of seasonal restrictions during nanoperforation.
- Visible positive effect after 1-2 sessions.
- There is no marked pain during laser treatment.
- A wide range of indications.
- No additional preparatory activities.
- Safety, no risk of infection, bacteria, tissue injury.
- The ability to process highly sensitive areas, any conditions and skin features.
- The prolonged and visible result of rejuvenation after undergoing a course of procedures.
Patients noted obvious changes after the first session of nanoperforation. Also one of the important advantages is the absence of the need for hospitalization.
Sessions are carried out on an outpatient basis in a cosmetology salon or clinic. Postprocedural care does not require the implementation of particularly complex measures, and full recovery occurs within 3 days. The technique can be combined with other cosmetic measures, but in consultation with a specialist doctor.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Laser nanoperforation of the face belongs to the category of safe, non-invasive methods in aesthetic cosmetology.
Procedures are underway for a number of indications, which include:
- aging skin with reduced tone, under stress;
- the presence of wrinkles, folds, small creases;
- thinning, dehydration, sagging skin;
- progressive aging with visible signs in the cervical zone, decollete;
- the presence of striae on the body;
- postoperative scars, scars of any etiology;
- thickening of the relief, rigidity;
- violation of uniformity, pore enlargement;
- craters of acne, post-acne;
- hyperpigmentation, vascular spots;
- dullness of the tone of the face;
- violation of the secretion of sebaceous glands, increased fat content;
- signs of ptosis (except for deep pronounced stages);
- craters after acne;
- heterogeneity of the epidermis structure.
Despite the general safety and the absence of tissue trauma, a number of contraindications must be taken into account before deciding on a course of procedures.
Perforation is not recommended:
- in the presence of acute infections in the body;
- in the presence of malignant neoplasms in the body;
- endocrine and cardiovascular pathologies;
- bleeding disorders;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- in case of exacerbation of any chronic, including skin diseases;
- with an increase in body temperature, a condition of chills, fever.
Laser nanoperforation sessions during menstruation are not recommended. At the preliminary consultation, the cosmetologist collects an anamnesis. In a conversation, it is important to talk about the characteristics of the body, previous injuries, interventions, individual intolerance, as well as previous experience with cosmetic procedures.
Laser exposure on post-acne, scars and scars
Laser methods are used in cosmetology to restore a smooth relief, eliminate traces of post-acne, scars and scars of various origins in cosmetology. Nanoperforation is a modern and effective way to restore skin integrity, smooth and healthy appearance.
According to experts, this method is the only one, due to which after the procedure it is possible to replace the affected tissue with healthy tissue.
The impact occurs locally, pointwise, so neighboring healthy areas do not heat up and are not damaged. Under the action of a laser beam, the affected tissue of the scar or scar is destroyed.
Natural regenerative processes in the body are activated, new healthy fibers are synthesized, cell renewal, and replacement of the affected tissue with healthy tissue. The color, texture of the affected area
is normalized. After the formation of a new healthy epidermis, the scar or scar is gradually smoothed, eventually completely disappearing.
The cost of the procedures, the effectiveness and the visible result in the fight against skin flaws depends on several factors:
- the size of the scar or scar;
- the complexity of the broken skin structure;
- limitation period, etiology.
The course of procedures is individually calculated by the cosmetologist after assessing the state of the aesthetic problem. Laser nanoperforation allows you to effectively correct normotrophic, hypertrophic, atrophic scars, post-acne craters, burn scars.
Also, indications for the sessions are the presence of postoperative scars (removal of appendicitis, cesarean section, abdominal operations), deep skin defects formed after chemical, thermal or mechanical exposure.
Laser removal technology can be applied to any areas of the face and body, including for particularly sensitive areas.
Stretching Laser Nanoperforation
Laser nanoperforation is a universal technique and can be applied not only to the face. The method is effective in dealing with a defect such as striae. Stretch marks form on the skin after a strong stretch.
At this point, the elastic fibers break. A flaw manifests itself in the form of strips of different widths, the color of the stria is characteristic – from violet-red to milky white.
The nature of the appearance of stretch marks on the skin can be different:
- after pregnancy and childbirth;
- after a sharp weight gain or its reduction;
- with hormonal disorders;
- after a sharp “jump” in growth in adolescents.
Especially sensitive parts of the body are subject to the appearance of striae. Most often, striae appear on the chest, buttocks, upper thighs, in the abdomen, upper arms. One of the most effective ways to deal with unaesthetic skin changes is laser nanoperforation.
During the session, under the influence of the directed laser radiation, the affected tissue is destroyed. In its place, new healthy structures are formed, the microrelief is leveled, the skin tone is normalized.
The nanoperforation method can be used to eliminate striae on the mammary glands and other sensitive areas. To eliminate the defect with the help of perforation, a course of 3-4 sessions will be required, the period of complete recovery with observance of the technology is no more than 3 days. The cost of correcting one zone is from $ 95.
To rejuvenate the skin of the face
Laser perforation of the face is a fractional method of rejuvenation, restoration of the structure of internal tissues by activating their own natural processes in the body. The essence of the rejuvenation method is a laser beam directed to the problem area, which is divided into many thin beams.
They are placed on the surface of the epidermis like a mesh. At the point of contact of the laser with the skin, an effect occurs that helps to open the internal channels. Neighboring healthy cells begin to regenerate actively, releasing elastin, collagen, hyaluronic acid.
All these substances are responsible for the youth of the skin, and their synthesis under the influence of a laser contributes to the rapid restoration and strengthening of intercellular structures.
The method works delicately, with a laser nozzle you can process hard-to-reach areas of the face. Unlike the similar, but more traumatic method – laser resurfacing, nanoperforation can be carried out regardless of seasonality. Nanoperforation for the purpose of facial rejuvenation is carried out by the course.
The number and interval between sessions is determined by the cosmetologist after evaluating the problem. As a rule, the course can include up to 4 sessions, the interval between them is 3-4 weeks. For a visible result and prolongation of the aesthetic effect, a specialist can recommend a complex of nanoperforation with biorevitalization, surface salicylic peeling or face mesotherapy.
The cost of the course depends on the qualifications of the cosmetologist, location and level of the clinic and averages from $ 136. for one front zone . The cost of a full course of facial rejuvenation is from $ 340.
The procedure is carried out in a salon or clinic by a qualified specialist. Complex events for preliminary preparation are not required.
Algorithm for conducting a laser nanoperforation session:
- The skin is cleaned from contamination with a special degreasing agent with disinfecting properties.
- To prevent pain during the procedure, an anesthetic gel is applied to the problem areas.
- Eyes are covered with special glasses so as not to damage the laser.
- Begin a laser treatment session, smoothly moving the maniple along the surface of the zone. The laser operates non-contact, at a short distance.
- After the session, a soothing cream is applied to the treated area, after wiping with a tonic.
The exposure time for facial treatment is not more than 20 minutes. During the procedure, the patient may feel a slight burning sensation.
Laser Nanoperforation Care
As a result of laser exposure, the capillaries can heat up, so immediately after the procedure, the treated area may become more sensitive, turn red. Slight swelling, a slight itching sensation may also occur. Such side effects disappear within 1-2 hours.
Immediately after the session, the skin should be given complete rest, try not to touch the treated areas with your hands, so as not to infect and injure. In the first days, a characteristic peeling occurs on the skin, but the scales cannot be torn off.
In order for the recovery process to proceed quickly and without negative consequences, a number of simple rules must be observed:
- Lubricate the treated areas with a healing ointment (Bepanten, Sikalfat). Delicate treatment will soften the integument, contributing to accelerated regeneration after exposure to nanob rays.
- Do not use decorative cosmetics, means for leaving and washing
with an aggressive composition.
- Avoid getting UV rays on the skin for 2-3 weeks, visiting a bath, sauna, solarium, pool.
- Before sun exposure, apply sunscreen (SPF at least 50).
- Within 14-20 days, it is not recommended to scrub the skin, make peels, treat with products containing alcohol.
Full tissue regeneration lasts 10-14 days, after which young, pink, fresh skin appears on the treatment sites.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
Laser nanoperforation of the face can be performed at any age, but cosmetologists do not recommend using the method before 25 years. The most pronounced aesthetic result is observed in women aged 50-55 years.
After 60 years, the technique is ineffective, since the ability of cells and tissues to regenerate is significantly reduced. Nanoperforation can be used up to 25 years, but taking into account indications and a number of contraindications. The result is noticeable after the first session, but for prolongation it is necessary to take the full course developed by the cosmetologist, based on individual indications.
After nanoperforation, you can see the following positive changes:
- damaged skin structure is restored;
- the relief is smoothed out;
- the epidermis returns elasticity;
- the severity of stretch marks, scars and scars decreases;
- fine expression and age wrinkles are smoothed out;
- pores narrow, sebum secretion normalizes;
- complexion is evened out, age spots are eliminated.
Subject to the recommendations of the cosmetologist and the full course, the aesthetic effect after laser nanoperforation can last up to 5 years. The course includes from 2 to 4 sessions, the interval is at least one month. For preventive purposes, sessions are carried out no more than once a year.
The purpose of laser nanoperforation is to rejuvenate the face, as well as correct skin defects, scars, scars. This method is able to have a comprehensive beneficial effect on skin structures today is considered one of the safest, fastest and most painless methods in aesthetic cosmetology.
Laser Nanoperforation Video
Elena Malysheva will talk about laser nanoperforation: