The nail service sector has several manicure options: classic manicure, hardware, European, as well as Japanese manicure, which has been gaining popularity over the past 5 years due to its environmental friendliness and naturalness. Only a small number of people know what this exact procedure is.
The essence of the procedure
Cosmetic service is the basis for hand care, helps restore weak and damaged nails and allows vitamins to penetrate the deepest layers of the nail.
If you do this manicure regularly, then after a few sessions the nails will become much stronger and stronger, detachments will disappear and the nail bed will become less brittle.
Japanese technology manicure is a bit like the equally popular SPA manicure. But if you deeply understand these procedures, you can notice a number of differences. The difference between Japanese manicure and SPA procedures is that SPA manicure requires a long visit in order for a positive result to appear, and Japanese manicure immediately gives a result.
Japanese manicure is a special application of products that contribute to the improvement of nail growth. At first, the master also cuts the cuticle and adjusts the shape of the free edge, as is done in classical manicure, and then with the help of special natural means it processes nails.
In this technique, nail plates are healed only with natural components and materials, such as esters, natural oils and extracts, beeswax, honey, products from kelp, bamboo shoots, tea tinctures, and so on.
Thanks to such a variety of natural and healthy preparations, the nails are gallon transformed. The master can restore their natural shine, strengthen the structure, polish the surface. Because of this, the nails will look healthy and well-groomed.
In addition to natural components, during the procedure, glycerin, panthenol and lanolin can be used. With the help of these products, deep moisturizing of all layers of the nail and skin around occurs. Zinc as additives during care will accelerate the restoration of the structure, and vitamins B5, E, A favorably affect the renewal of nail plates and its growth.
Indications for use
Japanese manicure is such an art of nail care, which is distinguished by the naturalness of the ingredients and special service for any person. The procedure will be carried out taking into account the characteristics of the nail plates, human skin.
Japanese manicure is most suitable for those people who have:
- negative growth dynamics of the nail plate;
- increased fragility and fineness;
- reinforced lamination;
- changing and weakened structure;
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to draw monograms on nails step by step for beginners. Instructions with photos.
Choosing a set for Japanese manicure
- P Shine. The brand is quite famous in the field of nail service and is appreciated for quality products. The kit usually includes about 10 items. All of them are made of quality and natural components. Containers with powder and paste do not exceed 5 mg in volume. But this is enough for 200 applications.
- Masura. In the store, such a set will cost from $ 27 – $ 54. This is somewhat cheaper than the above counterpart. It consists of mineral paste, pearl powder, nail file, buff, napkins and so on.
- Lily angel Nail system. A cheap alternative to expensive professional kits. You can order it at any well-known online store. The main plus of this brand is the price of the product. It will cost only $ 9,52., And it is several times cheaper than other brands. The composition includes the same components as in the classic sets. In addition to buffs for polishing, additional pieces of leather are attached to them to renew their surface. According to customer reviews, this product is no different from expensive brands.
Japanese Masura manicure will be performed correctly only if a large number of drugs are used, as well as with a good idea of what the procedure is.
The complex for such hand care includes more than 20 drugs. All of them are mostly composed of natural ingredients.
The main advantage of this type of manicure is a special paste, which favorably affects the nail bed and epidermis.
The Masura kit has a special polishing unit. It is made from calfskin. It is with the help of such a block that mineral paste is rubbed.
The composition of the paste includes the following ingredients:
- Minerals from the Sea of Japan.
- Pearl Chips.
- Ground seaweed.
Thanks to this composition, all useful substances quickly penetrate the matrix and improve the structure of nails. This paste is saturated with ceramides, calcium and zinc. It seals all small cracks in the nail, and also nourishes. Pearl powder, as the main element of the paste, is not only a fashionable marketing move, but also an effective tool for whitening nails and smoothing the surface.
The next step after applying the paste is to usd in a special polishing powder. Its composition often includes silicon. It polishes the surface and gives a natural shine. Natural components create a natural protective diaper over nails. Thus, the Masura manicure forms beautiful and strong nails, and also protects them from the negative factors of the surrounding world.
Japanese manicure is such an innovative innovation from the Masura company, which allows you to carry out a complex procedure in a domestic environment without special training and knowledge.
Masura Classic Manicure Set includes the following components:
- Block grinding the surface of the nail made of leather.
- Suede nail file polish.
- A few orange tree sticks that push back the cuticle.
- Moisturizing essential oil.
- Vitaminized Elixir.
- An oil or emulsion that makes the cuticle softer.
- P Shine is a product that has a therapeutic effect on the hands of a number of drugs, combining traditional hand care methods and modern drugs.
- A specialized set of drugs and products from P Shine will help solve several problems at once. It will help people with excessive fragility and delicacy of nails, soothe and moisturize irritated skin of the hands, and also return it to a healthy and moisturized look.
- P Shine is often used as a prophylactic to improve their condition in the winter.
P Shine Set
Set P Shine is recognized as one of the best for the implementation of this type of manicure.
The set consists of a number of products:
- Nail paste.
- Powder for polishing nails.
- Diamond file.
- Two suede nail buffs.
- Pusher made of plastic.
- Suede wipes for cleaning the nail plates.
- Hand disinfection. The most important step that cannot be excluded is the application of a disinfecting solution and a degreasing agent to the skin. If the skin is very rough and dry, if necessary, a softening bath is made with sea salt or lavender oil.
- Correction of the shape of nails. This is done with a diamond file, but experts recommend using a wooden one. If there are detachments and exfoliations on the nails, then they must be removed with a suede buff.
- Soften the cuticle by applying professional varnish or serum to it. So the cells of the nail are moistened, and the skin around becomes soft. This will avoid damage to the cuticle. After softening, the cuticle becomes malleable and can be moved away by a pusher or a stick from an orange tree.
- It is better to remove residual moisture from the surface of the nail plate with a napkin. At the end of the procedure, serum containing vitamins and amino acids can be applied to the nails.
- When the surface of the nails has dried and absorbed vitamins, you can apply mineral paste using a special buff. The tool is applied to the nail in a small amount. You need to usd the paste on the entire surface, moving randomly. Nails will get a natural shine.
- Application of polishing powder. All actions are the same as in the previous step. Only polishing needs to be done with another buff designed specifically for powder. You need to usd it much faster than paste. The powder seals the surface of the nail and protects it from harmful effects. The resulting film is not erased by water and alcohol.
- In conclusion, a special SPA massage for the hands is done. Creams with bee milk or jojoba oil, avocado or grape seed are best suited.
Technique of performing Japanese manicure Masura:
- Japanese manicure is such a special sacrament, starting with the disinfection of hands and tools. Beginners need to look at professional tips for handling hands before working with nails. You need to buy disinfectants separately from the kit. The shape and length of the nails are also adjusted, all detachments are removed. P Shine comes with a special double-sided buff with varying degrees of abrasiveness.
- A softener is applied to the cuticle. Some stores sell oils that soften the cuticle so much that it is easily removed with orange sticks. The remnants of the gel or agent are removed with a lint-free cloth. They also need to be bought separately or use ordinary wet wipes.
- When the surface of the nails has dried, you need to usd a mineral paste with a special buff. P Shine added a plastic pusher to the paste. The buff is usually green, thanks to its soft suede surface, it delicately rubs the paste into the nail.
- The effect of all the work is fixed with a special powder-polish, which will give the nails a natural glow. P Shine developed a special pink suede buff for this. The composition of the powder includes beeswax, which covers all nails with a thin layer, thereby protecting them from negative effects.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
How to build gel nails with varnish. Nail extension instruction for beginners. Photo.
Home execution instruction
- The cuticle, the skin around the nails and the nails themselves are treated with softening oil. The oil should be rubbed with neat, smooth movements, as with massage. This will ensure maximum penetration of oil into the skin. Before starting the next step, wait 10 minutes.
- The sets for Japanese manicure have special titiban sticks. They are similar to ordinary orange sticks. On each nail with a stick the cuticle is pushed aside, pterygium is thoroughly cleaned. Also, the stick removes dirt from under the free edge of the nail.
- Preparing the nails for the paste consists of grinding and sawing. To do this, you need a special suede block. It does not harm the nails and carefully removes dead parts of the nail. It wipes all cracks and chips and promotes the growth of nails.
- Using a special buff or stick, you need to apply a little paste on each nail. Buff must be suede. This material will not scratch the surface of the nail, nor will it thin the nail layer.
- For the final therapeutic effect, you need to apply powder, which has the property of giving gloss. This step cannot be skipped, since all useful substances that have fallen into the structure along with the use of paste will quickly erase. The powder seals all trace elements inside the nail and gives the hands a well-groomed and healthy look. A beautiful pinkish shine on the nails will not go away after bathing and washing dishes.
- Baths with herbs. They will open the pores in the periungual ridges and cuticle, soften the epidermis and moisturize it. For this, the most common herbal collection is purchased at the pharmacy and mixed with sea or mineral salt. This mixture must be placed in tissue bags that are heated in a water bath, and after a manicure massage your hands. After that, it is worth applying a light cream to maintain water balance in the epidermis and protect it.
A positive result of the procedure is visible after the first session. But if the nails are in very poor condition, then the best result will give a course of procedures. To maintain nails in good shape, one procedure is enough in 2 weeks. Gradually, the nails will look better and better. Later, you can switch to 1 procedure once a month. Japanese manicure has a cumulative effect.
As a result, the skin of the hands will rejuvenate, the skin color will even out, age spots will disappear, the nails will become more healthy and beautiful, and their growth will increase significantly.
A professional Japanese manicure is such a unique invention, which allows to improve the appearance of nails due to the effect on their structure. If the nails are in poor condition, then this procedure will be their salvation.
Video on the topic: Japanese manicure at home
How to make a Japanese manicure at home: