Facial whitening is a popular salon service, however, it is possible to lighten skin tone, get rid of hyperpigmentation at home, using such folk remedies as masks, scrubs, lotions, lotions, etc.
- Ways to whiten face at home
- 1 tone tan face brightening
- Whitening freckles and age spots
- Smoothing tone from redness
- Means with lemon
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Means with kefir
- Means with parsley
- Essential Oils
- Fruit Products
- Vinegar Remedies
- Means from baking soda
- Whitening masks
- Whitening compresses
- Whitening lotions
- Whitening cosmetic creams
- Whitening lotions
- Whitening scrubs
- Precautionary measures
- Contraindications home whitening face
- The harm of lightening the face of a house
- Opinions of cosmetologists
- Video on how to whiten your face at home
Ways to whiten face at home
Facial bleaching at home can be carried out using a variety of folk remedies and procedures based on natural ingredients:
1 tone tan face brightening
To lighten the skin of the face with a too dark tan will help simple and affordable means:
- Lemon-protein mask allows you to lighten the skin after tanning, to make its color more even. In addition, it perfectly cleans and tightens pores, helps to reduce inflammation in acne. Preparation: beat one protein, add 1,01 fluid ounce of lemon juice to it, mix until smooth. Apply the resulting product liberally to the face (do not affect the area around the eyes), leave for 8-10 minutes;
- Chamomile decoction. A pinch of dried or fresh flowers brew 8,45 fluid ounce of boiling water, leave to infuse for half an hour. You can simply wash your face with such a liquid, or use it for compresses and lotions: cotton pads or a gauze napkin are soaked in infusion and applied to problem areas for 15-20 minutes;
- Masks based on dairy products . Milk, kefir, cream, sour cream nourish the skin with useful substances, make it softer, fresher and lighter. For cosmetic purposes, they can be used in pure form (masks, lotions), and in combination with other useful components – white clay, oatmeal, etc.
Whitening freckles and age spots
Pigmentation on the face often becomes the root cause of a visit to a cosmetologist and an indication for whitening procedures.
It is possible to get rid of spots and freckles at home with the help of masks and lotions that are easy to prepare:
- Sour cream mask with parsley. To prepare the product, it is necessary to carefully chop a small bunch of parsley (20-30 g), add 20 g of sour cream and 5 drops of orange juice to the resulting slurry, mix. The mask is applied to the face with a thick layer, left for 20 minutes;
- Lemon lotions. Lemon juice must be mixed with mineral water in equal proportions. To moisten the resulting lotion with a cotton swab or bandage, apply for 3-4 minutes to problem areas. The procedure can be performed up to 5 times during the day.
Smoothing tone from redness
Masks with a calming effect will help smooth out the tone from redness.
- Potato mask. Wash potatoes (1 pc. Average size), boil in a peel without adding salt, then cool, peel and chop in mashed potatoes. Add 30 g of sour cream, 1,01 fluid ounce of olive oil, mix well. The tool is recommended to be applied to problem areas for 18-20 minutes.
- Oatmeal mask. Boil 30 g of oatmeal in milk without adding sugar and salt. Cool the porridge, mix with 1,01 fluid ounce of lemon juice. Put the mass on the skin for 8-10 minutes.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
Means with lemon
At home, it is possible to whiten a face using lemon in just a few procedures, since its juice contains vitamin K, which helps to even out and brighten the skin tone:
- Lemon-glycerin mask : to 1,69 fluid ounce of lemon juice add 1 whipped protein, 0,51 fluid ounce of glycerin, mix the components. Apply mask, rinse off after 15 minutes;
- Honey-lemon mask : combine 1,01 fluid ounce of lemon juice with 30 g of honey, mix. Hold the mask on the face for 15 minutes.
Hydrogen peroxide (peroxide) cleanses the skin from impurities, has a brightening and disinfecting effect. A few drops of this pharmacy drug as part of home masks can significantly enhance the whitening effect:
- Remedy for freckles. Mix 30 g of potato starch and 0,68 fluid ounce of hydrogen peroxide. Apply the product to problem areas of the face, leave to dry, then rinse;
- Lotion for freckles and dark spots. Mix the same amount of grapefruit juice and hydrogen peroxide, mix. The resulting product should be carefully applied with a cotton swab directly to the pigmented areas of the face, after 15 minutes rinse with cool water.
Means with kefir
Kefir is rich in nutrients. When used for cosmetic purposes, it nourishes, moisturizes, whitens the skin and saturates it with important trace elements:
- Kefir-lemon mask: mix kefir, lemon juice and white clay in a ratio of 2: 2: 1. The composition is applied to the skin with a thin layer for 15 minutes;
- Cucumber-kefir mask moisturizes and cleanses the skin, helps to get rid of strong pigmentation. It is simple to prepare it: chop a small cucumber, squeeze out the liquid. Add 1,01 fluid ounce of kefir to the pulp, mix. The gruel is applied to the face for 15 minutes, then washed off.
Means with parsley
Our grandmothers also knew how to whiten their face at home with parsley. Girls with freckles squeezed juice out of it or made a decoction, wiped them with problem areas. The fact is that carotene, contained in parsley, helps whiten the skin, and also protects it from ultraviolet rays.
The mask of their greens. Wash and chop 50 g of parsley leaves. Add 3,38 fluid ounce of water, bring to a boil over low heat, set aside to cool completely. Stra
in the broth, put the pulp from the greens onto the face, keep for 15 minutes;
- Whitening lotion. Rinse 50 g of parsley greens under running water, chop with a blender. Use gauze to squeeze the juice. Apply it on the face with a cotton swab, rinse after 20 minutes.
Essential oils that have a whitening effect when applied to the skin:
- tea tree;
For a whitening effect, a few drops of any of these oils are added to cosmetic masks and lotions, or mixed with a small amount of olive oil and applied to the face, washed off after 5-10 minutes.
Berries and fruits contain a large amount of acids, which have a whitening effect on the skin.
For the preparation of brightening masks, currants, cranberries, green apples, grapefruits are ideal:
- Grapefruit mask. 1,01 fluid ounce of grapefruit juice mixed with 30 g of honey, beat until smooth. Keep on face for 15 minutes;
- Berry mask. Rub a small handful of berries (currants or cranberries) until mashed, add 20 g of sour cream. Apply for 10 minutes, then rinse.
Vinegar for skin whitening was used in ancient Rome and Greece.
This powerful tool is able to brighten the face at once in several tones, as well as relieve hyperpigmentation:
- The remedy for hyperpigmentation. Mix apple cider vinegar with lemon juice in equal amounts, apply the product pointwise on pigmented skin areas 4-5 times during the day;
- Acetic compress. Mix vinegar (9%) with orange juice in a 2: 1 ratio, moisten a cotton swab with the resulting liquid, apply it to the pigment stain for 10 minutes. After the procedure, wash your face.
Means from baking soda
Baking soda gently cleanses the pores, dries up inflammation and whitens the skin:
- Hyperpigmentation soda paste. Baking soda is diluted with a small amount of water until a pasty consistency is obtained, the resulting product is applied to darken with light massaging movements, left for 2-3 minutes, then washed off;
- Whitening mask. Crush 3 aspirin tablets in a mortar, add 30 g of soda to the resulting powder, pour enough water to make a paste. Apply the mixture to the face with light massage movements, leave for 15 minutes.
Bleaching masks are applied to the face, avoiding the sensitive area around the eyes, left for the recommended time, then removed with non-hot water. Before the procedure, it is advisable to steam your face over a basin of hot water, this will allow you to better clean the pores and get the skin a maximum of useful substances:
- Curd mask. To add 30 g of low-fat cottage cheese yolk and 3-5 drops of hydrogen peroxide, mix well. For dry skin, it is recommended to add 15 g of sour cream to the composition. The product is left on the face for 15-20 minutes;
- Turmeric mask. 10 g of ground turmeric must be ground with a small amount of sour cream or natural yogurt (a consistency resembling a cream should be obtained). The agent is applied for half an hour.
For a compress, you need to prepare a napkin, gauze or cotton wool.
They are impregnated in a special composition and applied to the face:
- Acetic-glycerin compress will help brighten the skin after getting an unsuccessful or too strong tan. Vinegar, glycerin, lemon juice are mixed in equal proportions, the resulting liquid is impregnated with a napkin and applied to the face for 15 minutes;
- Chamomile compress. Since ancient times, chamomile has been known for its soothing, anti-inflammatory and whitening effects. A simple compress can lighten the skin of the face: gauze or a napkin is soaked in chamomile broth and applied to the face for 10-15 minutes.
At home, lotions are used if you need to whiten a certain area of the skin of the face. For lotions, the same compositions are used as for compresses – vinegar with glycerin and lemon juice, chamomile broth, lemon juice with mineral water, etc. A cotton swab or disk is soaked in the product and applied to the problem area for 10-15 minutes.
Whitening cosmetic creams
In modern stores, there is a fairly large assortment of ready-made products intended for skin whitening, but an effective cream can be prepared at home based on any available:
- Adding cucumber juice to any cream will add a whitening effect. Rub the vegetable, squeeze the juice, mix with the finished cream. The composition is applied to the face like a mask for several minutes, then rubbed with light circular movements;
- To add whitening properties to the cream, add cosmetic oils (from grape seed, almond, jojoba) to it. With each daily application of the cream, it is enough to mix 3-5 drops of the product.
It is convenient and simple to whiten a face at home with the help of a lotion, as the product is easily prepared and stored for a long time in the refrigerator:
Cucumber Lotion. Wash the medium-sized cucumber, peel the peel, chop the pulp. Place the resu
lting mass in a glass container, pour 1,69 fluid ounce of vodka, close the lid and leave in the cold for 3 days. Strain the product, add to it a similar amount of boiled cold water. The resulting lotion is wiped on the face twice a day, stored in the refrigerator in a clogged form;
- Calendula lotion. Ready pharmacy alcohol solution of calendula must be diluted with purified water in equal proportions. The resulting product is wiped with age spots during the day (up to 5 times), the course of therapy is 7 days. If it was not possible to get rid of spots during this time, it is recommended to take a week break, and then repeat the course.
Scrubs allow you to effectively cleanse the skin of impurities and dead cells at home, make it more even, fresh, pleasant to the touch, and the use of certain components will also add a whitening effect:
- Lemon-soda scrub . It is necessary to take a pinch of baking soda (about 30 g), squeeze a few drops of juice from lemon into it. Stir the components to a pasty state, usd into the skin with massaging movements for 3-5 minutes, carefully working out the problem areas;
- Honey soda scrub . Mix 30 g of soda and honey, add 2-3 drops of a liquid detergent or soap. Rub into skin with soft circular motions, then rinse.
In order to avoid harm during home whitening procedures, it is important to follow certain precautions:
- Before applying any products with new components, it is necessary to make sure that there are no allergic reactions, for this purpose a test is carried out: a small amount of the product is applied to the elbow, observe the reaction for an hour or two;
- Almost all bleaching agents dry the skin, so the procedure should be carried out strictly in the recommended amounts;
- After skin whitening, direct sunlight should be avoided to avoid burns.
- Do not apply bleaching agents on damaged areas of the skin, as well as on the sensitive area around the eyes.
Contraindications home whitening face
In some cases, home whitening may be contraindicated. These include:
- the presence of skin diseases (melanoma, dermatitis, eczema, etc.);
- the presence of open wounds and ulcers on the skin;
- tendency to allergies;
- excessive skin sensitivity.
The harm of lightening the face of a house
When whitening a face at home, it is necessary to consider the type of your skin, be careful, follow the recommendations on the time and frequency of the procedures.
Otherwise, certain skin damage may be caused:
- allergic reactions;
- excessive dryness.
Opinions of cosmetologists
Professional cosmetologists respond both positively and negatively to whitening facial skin at home. On the one hand, most procedures are absolutely safe and tested by time and a lot of people.
On the other hand, experts believe that they give a slight whitening effect. In addition, products that include fairly aggressive components (for example, vinegar) require special care, otherwise the procedure may result in burns and trauma to the skin.
Video on how to whiten your face at home
How to whiten your face at home:
How to quickly whiten your face at home: