To understand how to pump up the abs for a week, you should know that the abdominal abs is a complex of muscles consisting of the external oblique, internal oblique, transverse and rectus muscles. Therefore, in order to build muscle and acquire a beautiful relief on the abdomen, it is necessary to perform exercises for each of them.
- How effective for a week, a month to pump up the abdominal press for a girl and a man
- Top press
- Lower press
- Oblique (lateral) abdominal muscles
- Exercises for a press of a stomach in a gym – the scheme and a complex of exercises, the training program. Table. Video
- A set of exercises for men, a table
- A set of exercises for girls, a table
- Horizontal bar exercises
- Roller Exercises
- Exercises on a bench, on a chair
- Exercises with dumbbells, with a weight, with a barbell
- Fitball Exercises
- Bars Exercises
- Ball exercises
- Effective exercises for the press at home. Video
- Exercise “Bicycle”
- Twisting Exercise
- Hundred exercise
- Exercise “Vacuum”
- Rock Climber Exercise
- Plank exercise
- Comprehensive exercises for the abs and buttocks, waist, chest, hips
- Is it possible to pump the press during pregnancy, after childbirth, with a hernia
- How to pump up the press for the week: video
How effective for a week, a month to pump up the abdominal press for a girl and a man
How to quickly pump up the press in a week, few know, but this is possible only on the condition that there is no fat layer on the stomach or its presence is minimal.
It is important to remember that abdominal exercises do not burn fat, but only strengthen the abdominal muscles.
Therefore, you should combine classes with any other physical activity, for example, with walking. For effective pumping of the muscles of the press, it is necessary to take 10 minutes at the beginning of the lesson for stretching and cardio training.
You need to complete the training in the same way as you start – 10 minutes of cardio loads and stretching. To pump up the press for a week, you need to do every day , and the minimum duration of training should be 40 minutes. Fitness trainers advise starting with 3-4 approaches for each abdominal exercise, regularly increasing this number to 15-20 reps.
To pump the press to cubes, a beginner will need a month, but with a higher level of sports training, the result can be achieved faster.
The rectus abdominis muscle is conditionally divided into 2 parts: the upper and lower. In everyday life, most of the loads go just to the upper press, due to which it can be pumped faster than the lower muscle.
For a week of training or two, you can pump the 4 upper cubes , for which the upper press is responsible, the rest appear a little later. The most effective exercises for the upper abs are twisting and lifting legs.
Experienced athletes argue that the lower abs cubs can only be built with proper nutrition in combination with regular training. The main part of the fat on the abdomen is located precisely over this muscle group and you cannot get rid of it with some strengthened workouts.
For this, sugary and carbonated drinks should be completely excluded from the diet. The basis of the diet should be proteins and a small amount of carbohydrates, fats can only be vegetable, and their amount in the daily diet should be minimal.
An important nutritional rule is to take food 6 times a day in small portions.
Following such a diet, the results of training in the form of long-awaited cubes will not keep you waiting long.
Oblique (lateral) abdominal muscles
To pump the oblique muscles of the press, you need to spend a lot of effort because in everyday life they are rarely involved.
Lateral muscles work best during tilts, twists and turns, and lateral elevations of the body.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
Exercises for a press of a stomach in a gym – the scheme and a complex of exercises, the training program. Table. Video
Female and male organisms perceive physical activities differently, so the set of exercises is different depending on the gender of the athlete.
However, the program is similar – first the lower part of the press is pumped, then the upper and oblique muscles. Training should be of varying intensity, 2 classes should be carried out in a calm mode, and the third – intensively.
A set of exercises for men, a table
|Hanging legs||4||to failure||1 minute|
|Twisting on the bench||4||8-10||1 minute|
|Kettlebell Interception||4||12-15||1 minute|
|Strap||4||1 minute||1 minute|
A set of exercises for girls, a table
|Twisting on the bench||3||8-10||2 minutes|
|Hundreds exercise||3||8-10||2 minutes|
|Fitball twisting||3||12-15||2 minutes|
|Strap||4||30 seconds||2 minutes|
Horizontal bar exercises
As experienced trainers believe, training on the horizontal bar is most effective for those who want to pump up the press for a week. This is due to the high load and comfortable conditions for the spine and internal organs during classes. Each exercise is repeated 25 times in 3 sets.
- Exercise “The Frog . ” Hanging on the horizontal bar and bending your legs, you need to pull your knees to the chin. To lift the legs, only the abs muscles should be involved.
- Exercise “Corner” . The starting position, as in the performance of the “frog”, but the legs need to be raised straight. Having mastered this training, you can complicate it. For this, it is necessary to fix for 1 minute in the “corner” pose.
- Leg lift . The initial position is hanging on the horizontal bar, legs are straightened. Next, the exercise is performed by analogy with the previous training – legs rise 90 degrees, parallel to the floor. In this position, you must stay for 1-2 seconds.
To perform the exercise with the fitness wheel, you need to stand on all fours with the treadmill firmly pressed to the floor, then on outstretched arms you need to roll the roller as far forward as possible, moving the body behind you.
Having fixed the body in this position for a short time, you need to roll back to the starting position. During the exercise, the back should remain level, and the body should not touch the floor. Training should be carried out slowly, without jerking.
Exercises on a bench, on a chair
The basic rules for performing exercises on a bench and chair are as follows:
- The movements should be smooth, without jerking.
- Proper breathing. It is necessary to bend on exhalation, to unbend – on inspiration.
- The abs during training should be tense.
Exercises with dumbbells, with a weight, with a barbell
Exercise with dumbbells is performed lying on your back, hands clasped with heaviness behind your head, legs stretched out. On exhalation, it is necessary to bend – the body, arms and straight legs are raised. In this position, you need to linger before returning to the starting position.
Weights intercepts – the essence of the exercise is as follows:
- In a standing position, a hand is started with a kettlebell behind its back, where it is intercepted by the other hand.
- Then you need to intercept the weight with your other hand in front of you.
Actions are performed for 30 seconds in one direction and 30 seconds in the other. Weights are also intercepted between the legs when the legs are spread wide, and the hand with the weight starts over the back. Exercise is performed for 30 seconds in each direction.
Classes with a barbell are similar to exercises with a roller:
- You need to get on all fours, then take the emphasis lying down, holding the bar and on outstretched arms you need to roll the bar forward, dragging the body along with you.
- Having fixed the body in the final position for 2 seconds, it is necessary to return to the starting position. When performing the exercise, the back should remain flat, and the body should not touch the floor.
Training should be carried out slowly, without jerking. Rentals are performed 8-12 times.
From the initial position – sitting on the fitball, the feet are on the floor, arms are crossed on the chest, it is necessary to go down so that the back rests on the ball. After that, using the pelvic muscles, twisting is performed.
After repeating the twisting 10-12 times, you need to return to the starting position, then do 2 more approaches.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
Professional athletes are advised to switch to training with parallel bars only after mastering the exercises on the horizontal bar. The set of exercises on these two simulators is not different, however, it is much more difficult to perform them on the uneven bars, which indicates the greater effectiveness of this simulator.
You need to act like this:
- Exercise “The Frog . ” Hanging on the bars with bent legs, you need to pull your knees to the chin.
- Exercise “Corner” . The starting position is the same, but the legs should be straight when lifting.
- Raising legs . Starting position – hanging on the uneven bars, legs extended. It is necessary to raise the legs, keeping them straight. With the regular implementation of this exercise, you can easily achieve such high results as pumping up the press for a week.
To work out the oblique internal muscle, an exercise using a fitness ball is great.
To do this, you must:
- Lie on the floor, arms outstretched behind the head.
- Legs should be raised 45 degrees from the floor, holding the ball between the knees.
- Now you can twist, tearing the upper body off the floor, each time tou
ching the ball with your hands.
- In this position, you need to linger before returning to the starting position.
The exercise is performed 10-12 times in 5 repetitions.
Effective exercises for the press at home. Video
It is possible to pump up the press for a week in simple home conditions. According to professional trainers, effective training does not require any special equipment, enough regular training and proper nutrition. Here are some effective exercises that will help to acquire the treasured cubes on the press, without leaving home.
A set of exercises for the press at home in the video:
It is executed as follows:
- Lie on your back. Hands should be locked under the head, and the legs should be bent at the knees, while they stand on the floor.
- Tightening the muscles of the press, it is necessary to raise the legs and upper body above the floor, the lower back does not come off the floor.
- The right elbow is necessary to touch the left knee, twisting the body, then the exercise is repeated with the left elbow.
“Bicycle” is performed in 4 sets of 6 turns in each direction.
The exercise is as follows:
- Lie on your back with bent legs at the knees, arms under your head.
- The upper part of the body rises with a turn alternately to the left and right side. The loin is pressed to the floor, the elbow touches the opposite knee.
- In this position, it is necessary to stay for 4-5 seconds and take the initial position.
For the correct implementation of the exercise you need to breathe correctly: exhale with your mouth on the rise, inhale your nose when lowering the body. Professionals advise doing 3 sets of 50 twists, but beginners can reduce the number of repetitions to 10.
Technique of execution:
- Lie on your back, stretch both hands along the body, palms down, legs straight and the floor does not touch.
- On exhalation, the body rises so that the shoulder blades come off the floor, legs rise at right angles to the floor.
- The position is fixed and punches are performed 10 times for each inhale and exhale. Beginners can reduce their number or do without hand swings.
- On inspiration, the body returns to its original position.
To pump up the press for a week, professional athletes are advised to retract the stomach. This seems to be a strange but effective exercise called Vacuum. To perform it is necessary to exhale as much as possible during the expiration of the stomach and hold it in a fixed state for a minute. Exercise “Vacuum” gives tone to the transverse muscle of the abdomen, which affects the tightening of the waist.
There are variations of varying degrees of complexity:
- For beginners . Lie on your back, bend your legs at the knees. On a strong exhalation, the stomach is pressed to the back. The position is fixed for 15 seconds, later the time increases to a minute or more.
- More difficult option . It is performed on all fours, hands should be straight, legs should be bent at the knees perpendicular to the floor, the back should be bent. On a strong exhalation, the stomach is drawn in. In this position, you need to be 30 seconds, gradually extending the time of each approach.
- For advanced . You need to sit on a hard chair or stool, it is important to keep your back straight, not leaning against anything. Then on the exhale, the stomach is drawn in and held for a minute.
- For professionals . The technique is similar to the previous exercises, but it is necessary to stand still. The retracted stomach is held for 1.5 minutes.
Exercise “Vacuum” is wonderful in that it will allow you to download the press while traveling to work or doing household chores.
Rock Climber Exercise
This exercise is aimed at training the direct and external oblique muscles, due to which the waist decreases, and the stomach becomes flat.
To do so:
- Take emphasis while lying, arms are shoulder-width apart, back is straight.
- One leg is bent and, on exhalation, the knee is pulled to the chest, on inspiration it returns to its original position.
- For each leg, you must complete 30 “steps” in 3 sets.
This exercise will not only allow you to pump up the press, but also work for a short time the muscles of the back, chest, hips and arms.
The technique is simple:
- It is necessary to fix the body in the lying position, while bending the arms at the elbows, and leaving the legs straight.
- For beginners, 3 sets of 15 seconds will suffice, but the execution time of the bar must be constantly increased.
Comprehensive exercises for the abs and buttocks, waist, chest, hips
As complex exercises aimed not only at pumping up the muscles of the press, but also the buttocks, waist, chest and hips, the following techniques are perfect:
- Exercise “Hundred” trains the gluteal muscles.
- Exercise with dumbbells and interception of weights – training for the muscles of the chest.
- The bar is the most versatile training, with proper execution it can be used to pump the abs, buttocks, hips and chest.
- Training with a fitball will not only allow you to pump up the abs in a week, but also strengthen both the femoral
and gluteal muscles.
Is it possible to pump the press during pregnancy, after childbirth, with a hernia
Tightened muscles of the press will reduce the load on the back and lower back, which will allow the future woman in childbirth not to experience severe pain during pregnancy, it will also facilitate childbirth.
It should be remembered that doctors do not recommend serious physical exertion while carrying a baby, especially in the first trimester.
For women in a position who want to monitor their figure, there are special exercises that can be performed without fear for the baby. However, experts pay attention to the fact that it is necessary to monitor the well-being and immediately stop classes when pain or discomfort occurs.
During pregnancy, it is forbidden to perform any abdominal exercises that are performed while lying down.
After childbirth, doctors do not advise immediately trying to pump up the press, in pursuit of a flat tummy in a week. There are not rare cases of divergence of the abdominal muscles in women during pregnancy – diastasis.
You can identify it yourself, for this you need:
- Lie on your back, bending both legs at the knees.
- Raise the upper body, as when performing the exercise “twisting”, but without turns.
- In this position, you need to feel the area in the center of the abdomen above and below the navel. If there is a discrepancy in the muscles, then it is necessary to postpone training to the press and seek medical advice.
Performing exercises with diastasis is prohibited due to the fact that the muscles can disperse more. If no violations in the muscle tissue were found and there were no other prescriptions from the doctor, then sports are not prohibited.
An intervertebral hernia occurs as a result of excessive or vice versa insufficient physical exertion on the lower back, so with this disease it is necessary to approach the exercises with caution.
Wanting to pump up the press, it should be remembered that doctors prohibit sharp movements , twisting with a hernia . It is not allowed to perform exercises such as “twisting”, “hundred” and the like. Classes are held in a gentle manner.
Before you pump up the press for a week, you need to start eating right and follow a pre-designed training plan. Classes should be systematic and alternate in intensity, and then the coveted steel press will not keep you waiting long.
How to pump up the press for the week: video
Really press for 1 week! We watch a set of exercises in the video clip:
Download the press at home in the video clip: