When the hair is electrified, they lose their attractive appearance. In addition, this phenomenon brings inconvenience and discomfort, as it is accompanied by the sticking of hair to clothing, surrounding objects.
To avoid the electrification of hair, to solve the problem once and for all, it is necessary to follow the rules for hair care, make masks and use anti-electrification agents at home.
- What to do if hair is electrified
- First aid for electrifying hair
- How to apply hair mask
- Masks that suppress the electrification of hair
- Which comb to choose
- The right styling products
- Hair is strongly electrified after washing, what should be done
- Hair electrified from a hat in winter – what to do
- The hair is fluffy after ironing
- Shampoos, sprays, serums to prevent hair electrification
- Hair Electrification Video
What to do if hair is electrified
- Hair starts to become electrified if too hot water was used during washing. It is recommended to wash your hair with warm water and rinse with cool water.
- In the autumn-winter period, the hair is electrified from the cap. To prevent this from happening, you need to apply a few drops of pink or lavender essential oil to the comb and comb her hair.
- Dry, thin and brittle hair with split ends is most susceptible to electrification. Proper care, in particular moisturizing your hair with masks, will help get rid of the problem. It is especially important to choose a shampoo suitable for this type of hair.
- It is necessary to observe the drinking regime: drink 3 – 4 pint of water per day.
- As a tool for combing hair, you should choose combs made of wood. Plastic combs promote electrification.
- If the room where you have to stay for a long time is dry air, you need to install an air humidifier.
- It is necessary to choose clothes made from natural materials that do not accumulate a static charge.
- For hair styling should use means with antistatic components.
First aid for electrifying hair
To quickly put your hair in order, it is recommended to use the following methods:
- Moisten your palms with mineral or regular water and run them through your hair.
- Spread cream on your hands or apply a little hygienic lipstick on your palms and smooth your hair with your hand. The main thing is to use a moderate amount of the product, otherwise the strands will look greasy.
- Apply hair spray to the comb and comb the curls.
- Pour mineral water into the spray bottle and drip a little lavender or rose essential oil. If necessary, the liquid is sprayed onto the hair. This tool can be used constantly. It not only removes static charge, but also nourishes hair.
- If you have napkins at hand to care for the monitor screen or to remove static charge from clothing, you can use them.
- In the case when no other means are available, you should breathe in the palm of your hand, moisturizing them in this way, and smooth out the fluffy hair.
- If the hair is electrified constantly, it is worth purchasing a specialized product – an antistatic agent for hair. Such funds are among the products of Oriflame and Avon.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
How to apply hair mask
Experts advise with constant electrification of hair to use caring masks with a moisturizing effect. They are recommended to be done at home 2 times a week, because it is with systematic use that the condition of the hair improves noticeably. After a while, when the hair condition returns to normal, you can reduce the number of masks to 1 per week.
The recipes of the masks must be changed so that the hair is not accustomed to the effects of certain components. After applying the composition to the hair, you need to cover your head with plastic wrap or put on a cellophane hat and wrap it with a bath towel. Additional heat will enhance the effectiveness of the mask.
Wash off the mask with ordinary shampoo or other means (mineral water, a solution of apple cider vinegar, acidified with lemon water, herbal decoction). You need to choose a composition depending on the type of hair. For example, solutions with an acidic environment reduce oily hair, chamomile decoction soothes the skin, strengthens hair follicles, oak bark helps get rid of dandruff.
Masks that suppress the electrification of hair
Masks based on conventional products will help if the hair is electrified.
What to do at home will tell you the following list of recipes:
- 2 tablespoon puree prepared from the pulp of fresh and ripe mango, mixed with kefir or sour milk ( 1,69 fluid ounce), add the yolk of the chicken egg. The ingredients are mixed, applied to the hair and distributed using a comb along the entire length. After 20 minutes, the composition is thoroughly washed off with water and a gentle shampoo.
- It will take 2 tablespoon. honey (if it is candied, then it must first be melted in a water bath), which is mixed with 2 tablespoon. olive oil. Raw yolk is introduced into the mixture of ingredients, mixed well and masked on the hair for half an hour. Wash off also with warm water and a mild shampoo.
- 1 tablespoon castor oil mixed with egg yolk and add 2 tablespoon. cognac. After 30 minutes, the composition is washed off from the hair.
- Take 2 tablespoon. grape seed oil (burdock, castor) and liquid honey, add 2 chicken yolks. The ingredients are mixed with a fork and set to heat in a water bath, carefully monitor so that the yolk does not curl. When the mixture is heated to a comfortable temperature, you need to open the vial with vitamin A and pour the contents into the mass. After which the mask is applied to the hair for half an hour, and then washed off well.
- 1 tablespoon milk is mixed with 1 tablespoon. liquid honey and egg yolk. The mixture is applied to the hair for 10 minutes, and then washed off first with shampoo, and then rinsed with water and lemon juice.
- Mask components – 3 tablespoons olive oil, 5 cap. cinnamon oil and 4 tablespoon. lemon juice – put together. The mixture is heated in a water bath to a temperature pleasant to the body and applied to the hair. Wrap your hair with a towel and leave for 30 minutes.
- It will take 50 g of olive oil mixed with honey (50 g) melted in a water bath and 1 tablespoon. chopped oatmeal. The mask is left on the hair for 30 minutes, done twice a week for a month.
- In olive oil ( 1,01 fluid ounce) add 5 cap. lemon juice or rosemary essential oil. Apply to hair for 20 minutes.
- Mustard powder (2 tablespoon.) Is diluted with water to
a consistency that is easy to apply, adding 1 teaspoons. honey. 30 minutes after application, wash off.
Which comb to choose
If the hair is electrified, plastic combs are definitely not suitable for permanent use at home. It is enough to run her hair once to make her hair fluff. Brushes made from natural bristles and bone combs should also be put aside. To a lesser extent, they also contribute to the electrification of hair.
Experts advise choosing combs from wood. Solid wood of oak, cherry, iron wood is best suited for this purpose. Combs made from softwoods, such as birch and pine, are also suitable, but notches can quickly form on them that catch the hair.
If you don’t like the wooden comb, you need to purchase a tool with a rubber, antistatic coating, and even better, an electric comb with ionization. Professionals also recommend hard rubber combs.
Braun’s Satin Hair 7 ionization comb has received many positive reviews. Women note that the hair ceases to be electrified, ionized, becomes obedient and shiny, the batteries last a long time, and the build quality is also pleasing.
Of the shortcomings, only a high price is noted. The device will cost about $ 41. Owners of fluffy hair, it is definitely suitable.
Allround Brus Cleaning Brush by Marlies Moller. All massage combs from Marlies Moller receive rave reviews. This brush is made of beech wood, according to reviews, it has a massage effect, does not electrify hair, carefully untangles strands.
The right styling products
If you can’t do without styling tools – a hair dryer, curling iron, ironing – it does not work out at all, it is necessary to use heat-protective means, and it is even better to purchase a hair dryer with an ionization function, which together with air directs a stream of negatively charged particles to the hair.
Philips hairdryer with ionization function Salon Dry Pro AC HP8195. This hair dryer takes care of your hair so that no ironing is required. He smoothes the strands, makes them obedient. First you need to adapt to the bulkiness of the device. But over time, this drawback becomes invisible.
Hair dryer with ionization function 6640 E from BaByliss. The model is reliable, high power and high efficiency in terms of neutralizing static charge. Ionization works: the hair is smooth, silky and does not fluff.
When choosing styling products, it is necessary to read the composition, there should be such components as silicone, panthenol, keratin, wax. Then these funds will have an antistatic effect.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Hair is strongly electrified after washing, what should be done
So that the hair does not become electrified after washing at home, you need to use a special shampoo that nourishes the hair sufficiently and makes it moisturized. These are funds with ceramides and silicones. They make the hair heavier, not letting them fluff.
Suitable products are for dry and damaged hair, they have a lot of oils and nutrients. Shampoos with a less gentle formula can wash off natural fat from the hair without residue, which will cause the problem of electrification.
Hair can fluff if washed with too hot water without using a balm and conditioner. The hair flakes remain flat, which contributes to the accumulation of electricity.
It is always recommended to use balms and rinses after using shampoo. At the same time, 2-in-1 products should not be used.
One of the effective conditioners from static electricity can be prepared at home. It is necessary to take 0.5 tablespoon. glycerin, 2.5 tablespoon. water, 0,85 fluid ounce of any hair conditioner. A mixture of these components is applied to the hair and left without rinsing. In addition to the hydration of the hair, it provides easy combing, does not allow static charge to accumulate on the hair.
Hair electrified from a hat in winter – what to do
In the cold season, the problem of electrification of hair is exacerbated by wearing a hat.
The following recommendations should be followed:
- Preference should be given to caps made of natural materials, rather than synthetics.
- After washing, the headgear should be rinsed in an air conditioner with an antistatic effect.
- After drying, the inner surface must be sprinkled with hair spray.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
The hair is fluffy after ironing
If the electrification of hair is caused by its processing with an iron, it is better to refuse it altogether, or purchase a model with an ionization function to professionally style your hair at home. The iron transfers negative ions to the hair, which makes them not only smooth, but also obedient and silky.
Philips HP 8323. This straightener is praised for its ceramic tourmaline coating, which not only does not harm the hair, but also heals them. Due to uniform heating, the hair warms up evenly, acquires shine, and looks well-groomed. There are two temperature modes: for soft thin and more dense hard hair. Long plates allow you to work out wide locks of hair.
BaByliss ST395E. The device heats up quickly, straightens hair well, even thick and wavy. However, they do not push. In addition to the ionization function, there is a vapor function, which further increases the efficiency. The coating of the plates is ceramic.
Shampoos, sprays, serums to prevent hair electrification
Flatliner Osis + by
chwarzkopf . Serves to protect hair during the treatment with a hairdryer or ironing, helps to straighten hair, making them obedient. According to reviews, the quality is fully consistent with the declared characteristics.
Serum “Nutrition and strengthening of weakened hair” from Tiande. It is a clear liquid of oily consistency. Easily distributed on the hair.
A small amount is enough for long hair. In addition to the fact that serum helps tame fluffy hair, it makes them smooth, shiny. According to reviews, the hair after application of the product is as it should. Serum is not washed off.
The Body Shop . The product has a light mint flavor. Indigo fluid. It copes with the problem of electrification, but, according to reviews, it dries the scalp, so it does not suit everyone. It should be used for owners of oily hair.
Rene Furterer . Great for caring for dried strands that lack moisture, while smoothing and nourishing curls along the entire length.
Strands after applying the shampoo lie hair to hair. The shampoo contains citrus extracts, fragrances and dyes, so it can cause an allergic reaction.
The caring phyto-tea for hair from the Clean line . It costs around $ 1,36. According to women’s reviews, it’s very effective: it removes electrification while not gluing and not weighing down the hair. The product does not smell like alcohol, has a light pleasant grassy aroma. There is a spray gun for easy application.
Spray for hair
Estel CUREX the Versus Winter . According to reviews, this is a real multifunctional spray: it protects, restores, moisturizes, facilitates combing, hair after it does not electrify, while it is economical and relatively inexpensive – $ 4,08.
Kapous Dual Renascence 2 phase Moistening Serum . This product is two-phase and before applying it to the hair, you must shake it. Hair after application of the product becomes smooth, surprisingly soft and elastic. Rinse off is not necessary.
Shampoo with Honey and Mango Extract Deep Moisture by Londa Professional . This shampoo fell in love with many women for gentle care, intensive hydration. It tames naughty locks, removes fluffiness, makes them shiny and soft. The effect is similar to lamination, while maintaining volume. The product has a delicate floral aroma.
Biotic Bain Bio-Recharge
Kerastase . Also appreciated by many women. Having tried this shampoo once in use, they remain faithful to it, despite the high price. And it costs about $ 34. It smoothes, cares, restores. But the composition of the product is not natural, it has sulfates and parabens.
Moroccanoil Treatment Hair Oil . It contains argan oil and additional components. Despite the fact that the composition is oily with moderate use, there is no trace of greasy, the hair looks more lively, well-groomed, soft, does not stick out in different directions, including small hairs at the roots are smoothed.
If the hair is electrified, it looks unaesthetic. To solve this problem at home, they use a lot of products, including professional hair care products in the form of sprays, shampoos, oils and folk, created on the basis of essential oils and food products. All grooming procedures are recommended to be done regularly to maximize the effect.
Hair Electrification Video
6 secrets of antistatic for hair:
5 Ways to Make Your Hair Not Electrify: