The protruding belly violates the harmony of the figure, creating psychological discomfort. Being overweight causes difficulty in movement. It is necessary to get rid of excess fat, as it provokes serious diseases of internal organs.
- Types of body fat
- Causes of fat accumulation in the abdomen
- Lower abdominal exercises
- Gymnastics on the upper abdomen
- Side area
- Strap for burning belly fat
- Japanese breathing technique
- Belly Fat Burning Belt
- Fat Burning Products
- What foods and drinks should be discarded
- Calorie Count
- Self massage
- Fat burners
- Stomach injections for burning fat
- Pumping fat from the abdomen
- Video on how to lose belly fat
Types of body fat
There are 3 types of fat in the human body. They differ in location and functions.
There is a separate method for dealing with each type of fat.
- Visceral (internal) type of fat. Its layer envelops the internal organs of man. Due to human anatomy, most of the fat is located inside the peritoneum. In the absence of a bone skeleton in this area, fat protects the abdominal organs from injuries and hypothermia. Therefore, the entire volume of visceral fat cannot be removed. Internal fat is dangerous to health, as the increase in its excess mass on the organs interferes with their functioning.
When you draw in the abdomen, you can determine the presence of excess internal fat. Its bulging means the presence of some degree of obesity. Visceral fat grows rapidly, but also burns easily compared to other types of fat.
- The subcutaneous fat type is a fold that can be palpated. This type is located directly under the skin and accounts for 40-60% of the total amount of fat in the body. Part of the mass exceeding the norm, surgeons are removed through liposuction. Specialists measure the skin folds of fat with a special tool – a caliper. The results are compared with a table showing the norm.
- Sexual type of fat . In men and women, the problem areas of fat accumulation are different. It is difficult for men to get rid of the fat mass surrounding their backs and stomach, and women cannot lose weight in their hips and buttocks. Being under the skin, the chemical composition of this fat is different from the subcutaneous type. The excess mass of such fat burns last after getting rid of the visceral and subcutaneous type.
Causes of fat accumulation in the abdomen
There are various factors in the appearance of fat on the abdomen:
- Frequent nervous tension causes jumps in the stress hormone cortisone. This slows down the processing of carbohydrates and fats.
- Metabolic disease. In women, this is due to a malfunction of the hormones adrenaline and cortisone. A sharp increase in adrenaline provokes an increase in the amount of insulin. As a result, carbohydrates coming from food turn into fats.
- Age-related slowdown in metabolism.
- Disorders of the endocrine system. Polycystic ovary causes an increase in testosterone. In this case, it is difficult for women to lose weight.
- Eating mostly processed foods (sweets, pastries, sugary drinks) leads to disruption of the pancreas and interruptions in carbohydrate metabolism, the transition of carbohydrates to fats. Foods with saturated fats increase the amount of visceral fat in the body.
- Alcohol abuse. Alcohol contains a lot of calories.
- Violation of diet. Skipping breakfast deprives energy and slows down the metabolism. After a late dinner, the incoming energy does not burn out with low body mobility and is deposited in fat mass during sleep.
- Not enough sleep time. During sleep, there is no consumption of excess calories.
- Heredity with an apple. With these forms, fat initially accumulates on the stomach.
- Low mobility and improper distribution of physical activity.
- Lack of desire and weak willpower.
Lower abdominal exercises
When engaged in physical exercises, it is imperative to observe proper breathing and regularity. At the beginning of each training session, warm-up should be done to warm up the muscles.
- “Scissors”. They are done in a supine position with palms under the buttocks, the lower back should not be torn off the floor. Lift the legs, without bending, at an angle to the floor of 45 ?. Raise your left foot to the ceiling, lower your right foot down. Do not put your feet on the floor. Slow movements do 20 times. To improve the effect of this exercise, trainers advise him to fix it with 10 jumps on a rope.
- “Fold”. Lying on your back, place your hands under the lower back with your palms to the floor. Legs bent at the knee joints need to be pulled to the chest. The abdominal muscles should be very tense. Straightening the legs, the heels should not touch the floor. Do the exercise at least 10 times.
- “Painting”. From the starting position on the back, alternately raise the legs, bringing each of them from top to bottom, numbers up to 10.
- “Rock climber.” The initial position is similar to push-ups from the floor. However, one leg must be bent under the stomach, and the other should be laid back. After jumping, the legs change position – the second jumps forward, the first is retracted. Movement to do 10 times.
- Leg lift. It is necessary to start from the position of “scissors”. Raise straight legs, forming an angle to the floor of 90 ?. The body posture should be delayed for 2-3 seconds, then lower the limbs to the floor. Trainers advise repeating the exercise at least 15 times.
- Squat Getting up, feet hip-width apart, you need to squat, creating your hips parallel to the floor. It is enough to do from 8 to 16 squats. The spine should be straight.
Gymnastics on the upper abdomen
In the process of training the upper abdomen, while lifting the torso, a breath is taken, on the exhale, the body drops.
- Twisting with arms extended forward. Lie on your back, bend your legs at an angle of 90 °, take your knees to the sides. When lifting the body, pull the arms forward between the knees. Hold for 2 sec. and lie down again. It is necessary to ensure that the lower back does not come off the floor surface.
- Twisting with hands behind the head . It is performed in the same way as the first exercise. Complication is added – arms bent at the elbows are wound behind the head.
- Twisting with arms crossed on the chest . The initial posture is described above. Hands are crossed on the chest, palms are on the shoulders. Bending the back, raise the upper body and shoulders towards the knees. Lock pose for 2 sec. Lower the housing.
- Twisting with raised legs. From the posture on the back, bent arms behind the head, raise your legs to the ceiling, creating a perpendicular to the floor. Raise the body of the body, shoulders stretch to the hips, lower back does not come off the floor. Holding up at the top, lie down on the floor. Bending your knees is undesirable.
- Twisting with legs raised vertically. It is performed similar to the above written exercises. However, lifting the body, you need to reach with your hands to the heels. Measure, counting to 3, lower the body down.
Classes on losing weight without using sports equipment are recommended to be performed 3 times in 10 repetitions.
Swing of the lateral abdominal muscles. From a lying position on the left side, place the left hand in front of you and rest it on the floor. Bend the other hand, put it behind the head,
point the elbow up. Raise the pelvis up, lean on the elbow of the left hand, take a breath. Exhaling, lower the buttocks.
- Twisting the lateral muscles. Lie on your back, spread your arms in opposite directions. Raise your legs up, bend 90 ?. Lower your knees to the left on the floor, raise them to the ceiling, put them on the floor to the right.
- “Mill”. Get up, place your feet in the width of the pelvis. Tilt your torso forward parallel to the floor. The back is straight, arms are apart. Alternately change the position of the hands, lifting one up, the second lowering to the floor. Change the position of the hands 20 times, performing 3 times.
- Slopes sitting. You need to sit in Turkish with your legs crossed. Straighten your back. On inspiration, raise your left hand above your head and tilt the body to the right. On the exhale, sit up straight, change hands. Tilt the other way. The movement trains the sides, makes the legs and spine flexible.
Exercises for the lateral muscles using sports equipment:
- On the fitball. Leaning your hands on the floor, put your legs slightly bent on the ball. Make rolls alternately in both directions.
- Slopes with weight. Exercises are done with dumbbells in the hands of 4 pounds or more. To stand, legs apart shoulder width apart, straighten your back. Pull the left hand down with dumbbells, align, bend to the right side.
- Torso turns with a bar on the shoulders. You need to sit across the bench, legs apart in different directions. Straighten your back, shift the neck for the head. Turn the body in opposite directions until it stops.
- Effectively breaks fat on the sides using a hoop. Initially, you need to twist it for 10 minutes. With subsequent classes, the duration of torsion time must be increased.
- Turns the case while standing on the drive. According to the technique of exercise, the legs rotate in one direction, the body of the body in the other. It is necessary to maintain a straight back.
Strap for burning belly fat
How to get rid of fat on the stomach with the help of the exercise “bar”, prompt the following instructions:
- The main bar. The body should assume a push-up position from the ground. Feet pull on yourself, lifting your legs to your toes. Keep a straight torso over the floor for 1 min. Complete 3 approaches.
- Side plank. It is necessary to lie on your left side, lean on the floor on a bent left hand. Bend your right hand and lean it on your right side. On inspiration, raise the buttocks as high as possible, linger. Exhaling, lower. Do the exercise alternately on both sides 20 times.
To complicate the two base planks described above, while performing the exercise, it is necessary to raise and hold the leg and arm at the top.
Japanese breathing technique
How to get rid of belly fat through the Japanese method, will tell the development of Japanese experts.
This method of losing weight involves breathing exercises. As a result, the body is actively enriched with oxygen, the lungs increase in volume, and metabolism is accelerated. At the beginning of the session you need to warm up the muscles with a warm-up. World famous Japanese weight loss methods 3:
1. The Mike Ryosuke technique makes it possible to correct the incorrect placement of bones in the lumbosacral:
- Stand up straight, feet touching, shoulders back. Take a small step with your left foot. Stay. Transfer body weight to the right leg. Freeze.
- Raising your hands to the ceiling, take a long breath, counting to 3. Then you need to slowly exhale, counting to 7, lowering your hands. Relax.
- Change the position of the legs, and repeat the exercise. At the time of inhalation, it is necessary to draw in the stomach. When you exhale, all the muscles of the body tighten.
Breathing exercises must be done daily for 2 months or more.
2. The Fukutsuji technique helps the pelvic bones to return to the correct position, to straighten the spine:
- You need to sit on the mat, straighten your back. Behind the very thighs should be a rolled-up towel.
- Lie down slowly on your back. Make sure that the towel is under the lower back.
- Spread your legs so that your feet touch each other with your thumbs, and the heels are apart 7’9 inch apart.
- Hands straighten over your head. The palms should lie on the floor, connected by the little fingers.
- In this position of the body, you need to breathe for 5 minutes, do not move.
- Slowly rise.
3. The Imabari technique will help burn body fat all over. All exercises are repeated 20 times:
- You need to take the towel by the ends, and stretch it in length. Keep your hands at the height of the pectoral muscles.
- Hold a towel over your head. Make the torso to the right, left.
- Place a towel over your head. Stretch it at neck level.
- In a supine position, bend your leg and put a towel loop on your foot. Straightening the leg, pull the towel with your hands, creating resistance.
Belly Fat Burning Belt
In the system of methods for losing weight, you can add a belt for burning fat in the abdominal. The device is recommended for busy people who are not involved in sports. Various manufacturers have created several types of belts.
- The Vulcan belt is made of 3 layers of various materials: lycra, thermal fabric, nylon. Adhering to the skin, the tissues create a greenhouse effect. Drops of fat with sweat and toxins are removed to the surface of the skin. Fat folds are reduced. Experts recommend wearing a belt every day for 50 minutes. within 2 months.
- The myostimulator belt contains current sources over the entire surface. Outgoing mild tension causes muscles to contract. Blood circulation is activated, metabolism is accelerated, fat cells burn. Wearing a belt during training has a greater effect. Some models have a current regulator, timer. Battery-powered devices have short-term performance and low power.
- The mechanism of the massage belt includes balls moving in different directions under the influence of electricity. The most famous model is Vibroton. By acting on the skin, the balls start the process
of burning fat cells. In order not to disrupt the gastrointestinal tract, you need to use the massage belt 1 hour before a meal or 1 hour after a meal. A session of the device per day – no more than half an hour.
Fat Burning Products
How to get rid of belly fat, nutritionists will advise. There is food that allows you to simultaneously get enough and lose weight. In this case, a sufficient amount of food with a small amount of calories enters the body. However, the digestion process consumes a large amount of body energy.
Fat burning occurs. Some foods are called fat burning. They contain nutrients that accelerate the metabolism in the body.
|Mackerel, cod, herring, tuna, salmon, trout, halibut, seaweed.||Contain polyunsaturated fatty acids that improve the functioning of the thyroid gland.|
|Grapefruit||Reduces insulin, muffles appetite.|
|Green tea||Removes toxins.|
|Turkey meat, chicken, fish||They require a lot of energy to digest food.|
|Dairy products||Sour milk bacteria improve digestion.|
|Ginger||Enhances blood circulation, improves digestion|
|Horseradish||Improves the activity of the gastrointestinal tract.|
|Cinnamon||Reduces blood sugar, lowers appetite.|
|Cabbage||Removes toxins, improves digestion, satisfies hunger.|
|Papaya||Breaks down cholesterol.|
|Raspberry||Removes toxins from the body, excess fluid.|
|A pineapple||The fruit contains an enzyme that breaks down proteins, which facilitates the digestion of meat.|
|The apples||Remove toxins, satisfy hunger.|
What foods and drinks should be discarded
Getting rid of abdominal fat includes refusing foods such as:
- pasta from premium flour;
- sweet carbonated drinks;
- wheat flour bakery products;
- instant products (chips, quick soup, mashed potatoes, corn flakes, dried cereals);
- White rice;
- sauces (mayonnaise, ketchup, cream dressings);
- sweet fruits, berries;
The daily rate of calories for each person is individual. This number depends on age, weight and activity. Exceeding the norm leads to an increase in body weight.
Experts made approximate calculations of daily calories for people who want to lose weight:
- for women who are not keen on sports – 1200 kcal, for non-sports men – 1800 kcal;
- for women leading a sporting lifestyle – 2200 kcal, for men involved in sports – 2700 kcal.
To calculate the nutritional value of the foods eaten, tables have been compiled showing the number of calories in individual foods.
Self-massage will help remove protruding belly. Its purpose is to activate blood circulation in the problem area.
However, you must know that the procedure is prohibited in case of exacerbation of gastrointestinal diseases, cholelithiasis and urolithiasis, oncology, elevated body temperature, critical days, during pregnancy, after surgery.
Several self-massage techniques have been developed:
- The plucked method breaks up the fat layer, improves the condition of the skin. Experts recommend lubricating the skin with a moisturizer before massage. After warming the surface, gently stroking the skin for several minutes, proceed with the main pinching movements. Grasp the fold so that the thumb is on one side and the other fingers are on the other. Movements should be from the navel clockwise around it, increasing the radius, the force of the pinch. “Draw” turns on the stomach 3 times. End the session with a light pat, stroking. Performing the procedure every day for 10-15 minutes. after a month you can see the result.
- The can method is quite painful , it requires the purchase of two special massage jars with a diameter of up to 2 inch. Having lubricated the skin with cream, it is necessary to warm the problem area with pinch massage. Then lie on your back, set the cans on your stomach. The skin should be absorbed into the container by 1. 2 inch. Without tearing the cans from the skin, they should be moved to the left side around the navel for 10 minutes. At the end of the session, remove the jars and allow the skin to rest, covering it with a towel.
Honey massage is suitable for people who can’t tolerate pain. Absorbed through the skin into the blood, honey in combination with massage enhances blood circulation, lymph flow, removes toxins from the body, saturates with vitamins, minerals, reduces the fat layer. Choose honey must be liquid. A 20-minute session is recommended to be repeated 1 time in 2 days. To warm the skin, before the massage you need to take a warm shower, massage the problem area with a scrub. Then, having smeared the su
rface with honey, proceed to massage movements with your hand in a circle, in straight lines, drawing zigzags. At the next stage, press your hand to your stomach, and sharply pull it back. Treat with such movements the entire problem area until the skin is red. At the end of the session, rinse the honey, soothe the irritation with a moisturizer.
- Water massage is performed using a special shower head . The jet is directed to the abdomen. Changing the pressure of water, it is necessary to move the stream to the left around the navel. After the session, apply a cream for weight loss.
How to get rid of belly fat, experts in SPA salons will tell. The procedure includes treating the skin with special agents that provoke the burning of fats, removing toxins from the body, and cleansing the skin. If you strictly follow the recommendations of professionals, the procedure can be carried out at home.
The event is held 1 hour after a meal. After wrapping, you can eat after 1 hour. First you need to take a hot shower using a scrub in the problem area. After drying the body with a towel, a therapeutic mixture is applied with massage movements.
Then it is necessary to wrap the abdominal of the body with cling film, creating a greenhouse effect. It is recommended to wrap yourself with warm material over the film. The procedure lasts 1 hour. The course is 15 sessions every 2 days.
Types of wraps:
- Honey . Used honey in its pure form, or with additives (mustard, coffee, vinegar, red pepper, salt).
- With seaweed. Procedures are cold (relieve swelling, fatigue), hot (break down fats), with impurities (clay, honey).
- Chocolate . Chocolate is used in its pure form, or in a mixture with other components (cinnamon, olive oil, lemon, ginger, seaweed).
- With vinegar. You can add honey.
- With clay. It is used in its pure form, or with impurities (kelp, red pepper, essential oils, cocoa, olive oil, vinegar, ginger, coffee, honey, cinnamon).
- With pepper. It is used exclusively with the addition of other components (cinnamon, essential oils, poppy seeds, salt, olive oil).
You should know that wraps have contraindications for certain diseases.
For quick weight loss during training, it is recommended that you use fat burners. The drugs are aimed at stimulating the metabolism, removing toxins from the body, accelerating the breakdown of fats, suppressing appetite, and increasing performance.
Fat burners are divided into:
- Thermogenics . They stimulate metabolism as a result of an increase in body temperature by 35,6°F, reduce appetite, and activate the activity of the nervous system and thyroid gland. The main components in the composition: caffeine, hydroxycitric acid, guarana, green tea. The drugs excite the nervous system, so they are taken in the morning or before playing sports.
- Lipotropics – sports and dietary supplements. The composition includes chitosan, orlistat or bromelain. Means activate the breakdown of fats, remove excess fluid, normalize liver activity, blood sugar level. Accepted in the evening.
Anoretics act on the nervous system to suppress hunger. They have many contraindications.
The best fat burners sold in pharmacies:
- Xenical (Switzerland) is taken 3 times a day by capsule with food or after meals.
- Reduxin (USA) is used once in the morning, regardless of food intake. The dosage is calculated individually by the doctor. The course of treatment is no more than 3 months.
- Isolipan (France) is taken 1 capsule with food in the morning and evening for 3 months.
- Clenbuterol begins to be taken with a minimum dosage. With each next day, increase the rate by 20 mcg. Details are described in the instructions for the drug.
- Hydroxycitrate (USA) is taken on a capsule once a day.
- L-carnitine (USA) is taken 2-3 times a day per tablet, regardless of food intake. The duration of the course is at least a month.
- Turboslim (USA) daily tablets are taken one after breakfast and after dinner. The course is a month. Overnight pills are taken one at a time during dinner for a month.
- Glucobay (Germany). The dosage is calculated by doctors. The tablet is taken with the first spoon of food.
- Caffeine is consumed in 50-100 mg 3 times a day no later than 5 pm. The course is up to 3 months.
- Green tea extract is taken 2 tablets 1 time per day with meals for a month.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
Stomach injections for burning fat
Specialists in the beauty industry have developed slimming injections. Acupuncture is performed by professionals in special conditions. An individual composition is prepared for the patient, including amino acids, nucleic acids, minerals and other useful components.
The drug is injected deep under the skin in the problem area. The metabolism is normalized, fat cells are destroyed, the volume of the abdomen is reduced, the skin is tightened. There are 4 types of drugs: homeopathic, based on testosterone, lipolytics, ozone.
To burn fat in the abdomen, injections are used: Aqualix, Phosphatidylcholine, Sodium deoxycholate, Aminomix, Dermaheal LL.
The course of injections lasts up to 15 days. The decrease in body fat occurs slowly, imperceptibly. However, body shapes become fit, slim.
Pumping fat from the abdomen
Plastic surgeons will tell you how to get rid of belly fat in an operative way. In special medical institutions, liposuction of the abdomen is performed – breaking and pumping out subcutaneous fat deposits. During operations, the following methods are used: vacuum, laser, ultrasound, radio wave, non-surgical.
Liposuction on the abdomen is performed under local anesthesia. The choice of methodology depends on the amount of fat mass, the state of human health, and his preferences. Depending on the complexity of the work, the procedure lasts up to 90 minutes. Initially, the lines of exposure of the apparatus are drawn. Then injections of drugs of anesthesia and splitting of fat cells are made.
Having anesthetized the work area, punctures are made in several places of the abdomen. Hollow tubes are attached to the vacuum pump. The pumping out of fat mass is included. After removing the tubes, the inci
sions are sutured, drainage is established.
When removing a large amount of fat, the skin sags. Doctors advise abdominoplasty. After the operation, the following consequences may occur: figure defects, edema or hematoma, impaired skin sensitivity, clogged vessels.
At the end of the procedure, doctors prescribe rehabilitation. With a small amount of work, the patient leaves the clinic after 4 hours; at the place of residence, the doctor observes 3 days. Recovery of the body takes 2-3 months.
The cost of liposuction depends on the level of the clinic, the chosen technique, the amount of work, drugs. The price ranges from $ 109 to a thousand dollars.
Fast elimination of fat on the stomach as a result of fasting is fraught with consequences. The skin sags, metabolism is disturbed, immunity weakens, the body lacks vitamins, minerals.
To remove excess weight, but to be healthy and beautiful, you must use a combination of methods for losing weight. The most effective in this matter and useful for health methods such as balanced nutrition and sports.
Video on how to lose belly fat
10 home remedies: