Girls who want to have a beautiful and slender figure should know that there are special exercise programs for girls designed for the gym. Training performed in a gym will help transform the body.
- Need to warm up and stretch
- How to distribute the load on all muscle groups
- Basic Exercise Program for Beginners
- Step-by-step program for losing weight for a week
- Complex for muscle relief
- Program for maintaining muscle tone
- Complex with emphasis on the legs and buttocks
- Split program for back, arms, shoulders
- Circular training
- Training program for a month
- Video muscle training programs
Need to warm up and stretch
The term “warm-up” describes a series of light, low-level movements and activities, such as walking and jogging in place. The main goal of the warm-up before training is to gradually prepare the body for the performance of the selected exercises.
Stretching is performed to increase joint mobility and flexibility. If you constantly perform exercises to stretch the muscles, you can improve their elasticity and tone.
Performing a warm-up before training in the gym for girls is important in many ways. A good exercise program allows you to gradually increase the heart rate, accelerate blood circulation in the muscles, tendons and ligaments, psychologically prepare for training.
How to distribute the load on all muscle groups
Advanced athletes know that you can not pump all muscle groups every training session, because muscles need time to recover, and for this you need to draw up a training program so that the muscles have time to relax. Similar forms of training give positive results.
In a separate version of training, one muscle group trains once a week. In one training session, you can qualitatively load 2 or even 3 muscle groups. But after such a load, they need to rest for several days.
Full body workout is perfect for beginners. In the whole body training mode, all the major muscles of the chest, back, arms, hamstrings and abs are trained. The complex includes exercises that involve several muscle groups at once, and the load is evenly distributed.
Methods of dosing loads on all muscle groups:
- decrease or increase the number of plays;
- amplitude variation;
- decrease or increase in speed, pace;
- increase or decrease in the distance of movement;
- application of additional weight load;
- simplification or burdening of the initial and final provisions;
- change in muscle work regimen;
- modification of the respiratory rhythm. When playing exercises breathing should be rhythmic, without delay.
When performing complex exercises, a lot of energy is expended, more calories are burned, but they also overload the muscles.
Basic Exercise Program for Beginners
The exercise program in the gym for girls in the basic version is designed to strengthen the functional base of the body. It is necessary to master the technique of performing the entire complex of exercises, and only after that it is possible to devote training to a set of muscle mass and strength endurance.
Often, beginners make a mistake – they perform exercises with low weight a large number of times (30 or more), the total tonnage is solid. However, working on small weights is not very effective for gaining muscle mass.
The recommended rest period between sets should be 30-90 seconds, do not rest too long, as this can negate all efforts.
Sample training for beginners:
- Running, treadmill (1 complex, 5-10 minutes).
- Triceps on the block – 2 sets.
- Extension of the limbs on the simulator – 4 sets.
- Butterfly (1 complex).
- Press (1 complex)
- Deadlift – 3 sets.
- Deadlift – 2 sets.
- Inclined thrust – 3 sets.
- Squats with a barbell – 4 sets.
- Bicycle (22 minutes).
- Press (1 complex).
The exercise program in the gym may well become the main one for girls who want to find a healthy and fit figure. You need to study this program for at least two months, after which you should evaluate the dynamics of weight gain. If the growth is not bad, you can continue to work on the program.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
Step-by-step program for losing weight for a week
The following is a sample workout plan from Monday to Sunday, which will help lose weight. All that needs to be done is to adhere to proper nutrition and consistently perform the entire complex of exercises.
- Squats – 15 repetitions.
- Bench press with dumbbells – 12 repetitions.
- Strap. It is necessary to hold the body upright for 30 seconds – 10 repetitions.
- Jumping rope for 7 minutes.
- Squats – 2 sets of 15 times.
- Mixing dumbbells in a standing position – 6 sets of 10 times.
- Press – 3 sets of 19 times.
- Running – 1 complex 5 minutes.
- Simple push-ups – 1 complex.
- Emphasis lying – 1 set of exercises.
- Lifting dumbbells on toes – 2 sets of 14 times.
- Biceps with dumbbells – 1 complex.
- Running on a treadmill (10 minutes).
- Deadlift – 1 complex.
- Pullover – 6 sets of 2 times.
- Jumping rope for 7-10 minutes.
- Laying lying – 1 complex.
- Extension on the simulator – 1 complex.
- Lifting dumbbells on toes – 4 sets of 17 times.
- Push-ups from the floor – 1 complex.
- Exercises for the press on the simulator – 2 sets of 12 times.
- Bar – 40 seconds – 12 re
- Squats with a bar – 2 complexes.
- Bending the arms on the crossover – 3 sets of 7 times.
- Press – 3 sets of 19 times.
- Jumping rope for 22 minutes.
- Squats complicated by using dumbbells – 6 sets of 9 times.
- Pullover – 4 sets of 7 times.
- Press – 4 complexes.
65 seconds are allocated for rest between each round of classes.
Complex for muscle relief
The exercise program in the gym for girls who want to create a sculpted body is aimed at working out all muscle groups.
Muscles acquire a relief when the muscle fibers themselves become larger due to mechanical stress (for example, it is stress that occurs when lifting heavy weight in a few repetitions). Therefore, in training programs for muscle relief there are exercises that help accelerate the growth of muscle fibers.
- Monday – walking for 50–70 minutes.
- Tuesday – classes in the gym. Perform a series of exercises: dumbbell press, flexion and extension of the arms on the simulator, exercises for the press in the simulator, jumping rope.
- Wednesday – a bike ride for 60–90 minutes.
- Thursday – exercises on the press on simulators and a pullover standing (4 trips 8 times).
- Friday – repetition of exercises in the gym with the lifting of working weights.
- Saturday – cardio training (running on a treadmill).
- Sunday – swimming in the pool for 20 minutes.
Muscles will acquire the desired relief when observing the technique of performing exercises.
Program for maintaining muscle tone
This type of program provides 3 basic lessons per week. Before starting exercise, you need to stretch yourself well and warm up your muscles.
- Walking to the platform – 4 approaches 30 times.
- Over-extension – 2 sets of 24 times.
- Weighted spin – 3 sets of 23 times.
- Butterfly – 1 complex.
- Exercises for pumping biceps – 4 sets of 24 times.
- Triceps extension – 4 sets of 23 times.
- Shoulder rotation with a bar on the shoulders – 2 complexes.
- Butterfly – 4 sets of 23 times.
- Rod (thrust) – 4 sets of 26 times.
- Lifting dumbbells – 6 sets of 13 times.
- Running on a treadmill for 9 to 13 minutes.
The third day:
- Butterfly – 4 sets of 26 times.
- Running on the spot – 2 sets of 8 minutes.
- Running on the treadmill for 15-17 minutes.
- Exercise bike – 4 sets of 3 minutes.
- Craving for pectoral muscles – 3 sets of 17 times.
Complex with emphasis on the legs and buttocks
An exercise program in the gym for girls with an emphasis on legs, if properly designed, will help to achieve high results.
The most effective set of exercises for the legs:
- Leaving the leg back with the simulator – 4 sets of 11 times.
- Deadlift – 4 sets of 11 times.
- Squat with bar – 6 sets of 14 times.
- Bench for training legs – 5 sets of 9 times.
- Reverse thrust – 3 sets of 13 times.
A set of exercises with an emphasis on the buttocks:
- Twisting oblique muscles – 4 sets of 7 times.
- Lunges with dumbbells – 1 complex.
- Shrugs behind the back – 2 sets of 6 times.
- Gluteus bridge – 1 complex.
The secret of an ideal relief is properly pumped muscles and the absence of body fat. When choosing exercises in the gym for the press, you need to remember that all departments of the abdominal muscles should work.
Sample exercise program:
- The slopes of the lower block – 2 sets of 18 times.
- Banks in the multi-station – 5 sets of 11 times.
- Twisting the abdominal area. Waist spread with weight training – 3 sets of 15 times.
- Pullover – 4 sets of 19 times.
- Exercises on the press on the bar – 4 sets of 18 times.
Another good way to build muscle is cardio workout for intense push ups.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
Split program for back, arms, shoulders
The split program should be mastered after 6 months of training in the gym. This program is able to work out muscles well and is suitable for those girls who cannot often visit the gym.
An approximate set of exercises:
1 day. Exercise the legs and abdominal muscles.
- Vertical wide traction – 28 times.
- With weighted squats – 24 times.
- Leg press with a wide spread of legs – 15 times.
- Twisting on a Roman bench – 28 times.
- With emphasis on the elbows, raising the limbs is 29 times.
2 day. Thoracic and triceps training.
- Exercises with dumbbells – 4 sets of 11 times.
- Butterfly – 14 times in 3 sets.
- Arm curl on the simulator – 1 approach 20 times.
- Bench press (with dumbbell) – 2 sets of 17 times.
- Exercises on the bar – 3 sets of 12 times.
Circular training can reduce the number of sessions in the gym, contribute to an increase in muscle endurance. There is nothing wrong with doing circular muscle exercises a couple of times a week. By combining different types of exercises, you can find the perfect scheme of a circular training.
Here is an example of a circular workout.
- Jumping in place and swinging the press – 39 times, in 3 sets. Classes alternate.
- Squats-Huck – 16 times.
- Exercises on the simulators for the press – 5 sets of 11 times.
- Pull-ups and push-ups are simple – 5 approaches 21 times. Exercises alternate: an odd circle – pull-ups, an even circle – push-ups.
- Exercises for the press on the Roman bench and exercises for the press using the simulator – 29 times in two sets, alternating between each other after every 5 circles.
- Bench press, squats with dumbbells – 2 sets of 20 times. Exercises alternate: 1 and 3 circle – squats, 2 and 4 circle – dumbbell bench press.
- Rise on a chair and lunges. 4 rounds of exercises are performed.
Training program for a month
This 4-week training program for girls was designed to build a perfect figure and speed up metabolism. Every new week, the intensity of classes is gradually increased in order to increase results and avoid injuries.
Any exercise program for girls should be selected individually. Classes in the gym should include a preparatory period, which lasts at least 3 weeks.
During menstruation, girls should give up exercises for pumping the abdominal muscles and reduce the load of the workout. To achieve the highest results, you need to consume healthy foods low in carbohydrates, preferring protein foods.
Video muscle training programs
The girl’s real experience in gaining muscle mass, all the subtleties and secrets:
Mass training on buttocks and abs: