The anatomy of the female body and the features of the hormonal system do not allow most women to comply with the modern ideals of beauty without intensive work on their bodies. Due to the characteristics of the body, it is most difficult for girls to remove fat deposits in the abdomen and sides. How to tighten your stomach and make a slim figure in the shortest possible time – a set of measures and a weight loss program will help.
- Anatomy. What is important to know
- A set of measures for quick disposal of the abdomen
- Rationalization of nutrition. The rules of diet, foods, menus for every day with a miscalculation of calories. List of allowed products
- Optimization of water balance in the body
- Physical training is an effective exercise. Daily Workout Program
- Abdominal Slimming Wraps
- Fat Burning Belly Self Massage
- Vacuum for the abdomen
- Yoga / Running / Swimming / Fat Burning Bikes – A Good Hobby to Choose
- How to speed up the process of burning fat
- Video on how to clean your stomach
Anatomy. What is important to know
To understand how to remove the stomach, it is important to have a basic understanding of the anatomical features of the female body.
The mechanism for the appearance of body fat is simple:
- a large number of calories enter the body;
- some of them are processed to obtain vital energy, to ensure the functioning of organs and systems;
- excess accumulates in the pelvis, abdomen, hips and sides.
The mechanism for the appearance of excess weight is the same for both sexes. But, belly fat is a problem that often affects the female half of humanity. Why are women more susceptible to the appearance of excessive body fat – below are the main causes and facts.
- Women of childbearing age are characterized by excessive production of estrogen, the hormone responsible for reproductive function. The role of estrogen also consists in ensuring the accumulation of fat in the abdomen and pelvis, which is necessary for the full functioning of the reproductive system. Excessive secretion of estrogen leads to the appearance of excess weight.
- Fat cells grow under the influence of hormones responsible for stress. Adrenaline and cortisol are produced as a result of a stressful reaction. All body systems are brought into a state of increased activity, which provokes increased energy costs. After stress, the body tries to restore balance and homeostasis reactions provoke the accumulation of fat.
- An insufficient amount of sleep in the long term provokes a slowdown in the processes of energy metabolism, leads to the accumulation of fats in problem areas of the body.
To understand how to remove the stomach, it is important to know what types of fats are stored in this area in order to properly build weight loss tactics. The lack of a slender waist and a large belly are the result of the accumulation of visceral and abdominal fat. Briefly about each of them further.
- Visceral, or internal fat, is located in the abdominal cavity, serves as a backup source of energy, protects internal organs from damage. Excess visceral fat is hazardous to health.
- Abdominal fat is subcutaneous adipose tissue, the thickness of which in women is highest in the buttocks, thighs, abdomen and sides. A distinctive feature of adipose tissue is the minimum number of blood vessels that provide blood supply. Because of this, dealing with subcutaneous fat is not easy.
Obesity is an excess of 30% of the total amount of fat in the body in relation to the total body weight. These are critical indicators that indicate the onset of pathological processes. The optimal ratio is 18-25% of body fat from the total mass and volume.
A set of measures for quick disposal of the abdomen
For weight loss in the abdomen, only changes in the diet, a low-calorie diet or an increase in physical activity are not enough. A long-term result without a return to extra inch is possible only with an integrated approach.
What to do to remove the stomach, how and why it is necessary – a detailed description of the weight loss plan below:
- The first step is to choose a diet for burning fat. The purpose of this diet is to ensure a calorie deficit, so that through physical exertion to force the body to burn fat for energy.
- Mandatory to eliminate excess weight and volume is to supplement the diet with physical activity. Without aerobic and strength training, it is impossible to tighten the muscles and quickly remove the stomach.
- It is necessary to ensure normal blood supply to the tissues, as this is a prerequisite for the rapid breakdown of fat and the transport of cell breakdown products in order to excrete from the body. The goal is achieved through massage, special procedures and exercises.
- It is important to normalize the water balance. Water is an important component of biochemical reactions in energy metabolism. Without a sufficient amount of water in the body, the processes of the breakdown of fats cannot fully and quickly proceed.
- Additional, supportive measures need to support the skin in the area of weight loss. Due to sharp jumps in weight, ptosis, the appearance of sagging and stretch marks can be observed. This can be prevented with the help of special techniques, exercises and procedures.
- Equally important is a change in lifestyle and habits to maintain the result. Without this measure, the ideal figure after some time will again need serious work to restore its former forms.
Each item of the described action plan is mandatory for those who want to get the result quickly and keep it for a long time. Without an integrated approach, the process of losing weight can take years or be ineffective.
Rationalization of nutrition. The rules of diet, foods, menus for every day with a miscalculation of calories. List of allowed products
No matter how lined up physical activity, and without rationalizing nutrition, removing the stomach will not work – the results will be minimal. Obtaining a quick result is impossible in the case of the usual balanced diet. It is necessary to use a special, fat-burning diet based on a minimum of carbohydrates and a maximum of proteins.
The basic rules of nutrition for every day:
- not less than 1200 kcal and not more than 1600 kcal;
- 3 main meals
- 2 snacks;
- minimum servings;
- the interval between meals is not less than 2 hours, but not more than 4.
You can not drink water 30 minutes before and after a meal – it violates the concentration of gastric juice and the process of digestion of food. A sample menu of 1400 kcal for burning fat for 5 days is presented below.
|1||Oatmeal with raisins and honey, coffee.||An Apple||Broccoli cream soup with salmon, whole grain bread.||A handful of nuts||Boiled chicken breast, vegetable salad.|
|2||Cottage cheese casserole with honey.||Avocado||Vegetable soup with chicken breast.||100 grams of low-fat cottage cheese||Squid fillet with rice and vegetables.|
|3||Egg whites omelette and honey tea.||Bunch of grapes||Vegetable stew with a rabbit.||A handful of peanuts.||100 grams of buckwheat porridge, vegetable salad and low-fat baked fish.|
|4||Muesli and assorted fruit smoothies.||Low fat yogurt||French soup||A handful of dried apricots||200 grams of boiled veal and cucumber.|
|5||Sandwiches from bran bread with peanut butter and low-fat yogurt.||Whole grain bread and low-fat cheese.||Lentil soup with veal.||100 grams of dates||Baked chicken breast with vegetables.|
The menu can be adjusted to your preferences, but strictly adhere to the balance of the BJU and not exceed the daily calorie intake.
At the time of weight loss, it is necessary to completely exclude the following products:
- butter baking;
- sweets, cookies and other sweets;
- semi-finished products;
- ice cream;
- fatty meats;
- instant cereals;
- carbonated drinks;
- pickled and salty snacks.
The list of required and recommended products includes the following:
- lean meat;
- low-fat fish;
- dairy products with a minimum fat content;
- dried fruits;
- nuts and seeds;
- fresh, raw vegetables;
- unprocessed cereals;
- fruits and berries;
- cold pressed vegetable oils.
Sweet fruits and berries are best consumed in the morning. In case of hunger in the intervals between breaks or snacks, you should drink a glass of warm water. If this does not help to alleviate hunger, you can supplement the diet with some low-calorie snack.
Optimization of water balance in the body
The human body is not able to provide life without regular replenishment of fluid reserves. In burning excess fat, one should take into account the peculiarities of biochemical reactions that occur in the body and provide the body with everything necessary.
Why is it important to drink a lot:
- water is necessary for biochemical reactions of energy metabolism;
- water is involved in the removal of decay products of adipose tissue;
- water is necessary to maintain the water-salt balance;
- water is involved in tissue repair after training;
- water accelerates natural metabolic processes.
Liquid deficiency leads to a slowdown in the breakdown of fats, a violation of homeostasis. According to the recommendations of doctors, the daily requirement of an adult is 0,4 gallon of water.
But, this is not enough for weight loss. How to drink during the fight against excess weight – details below:
- The daily norm is 4 – 5 pint.
- Evenly distribute the total volume for the day.
- Drink water at room temperature.
- Do not replace water with other drinks.
Supplement the daily intake of fluid can be diuretic green tea without sugar. Before going to bed, it is recommended to take 1 cup of water for effective recovery.
Physical training is an effective exercise. Daily Workout Program
Physical training also requires an integrated approach. It is important to understand that simply activity will not get rid of fat deposits on the stomach. It is necessary to perform only those exercises that affect directly on this part of the body and adipose tissue. A sample training plan for the day is described below.
Aerobic exercise is the basis for burning fat.
During aerobic exercise, the following changes occur in the body:
- the pulse quickens;
- blood supply increases;
- perfusion of adipose tissue improves;
- the production of enzymes responsible for the breakdown and transport of fat is activated;
- the activity of all organs and systems improves;
- calories are burned.
The aerobic training option recommended by many trainers is a daily morning run. Starting the day with a run you can speed up your metabolism for the whole day. But, regular jogging is ineffective for eliminating excess fat.
With a minimum increase in heart rate, the body will spend glycogen reserves from the liver of muscles, and adipose tissue will not be involved in the formation of energy. There are 2 ways to get the body to burn fat in order to get energy while jogging.
Interval running – effective for activating fat burning processes. The technique is simple – you need to alternate sprinting and jogging over the entire distance. Approximately 1312’3 foot of sprint should be replaced by 1968’5 foot of rest, i.e. running at a slow pace. It is necessary to change the speed 4-6 times in one run. You can start from 1 – 2 mile, but gradually increase the load. You need to run every day.
If interval jogging is not suitable for some reason, there are alternative aerobic training options:
- jump rope – 15-30 minutes a day at maximum speed;
- zumba – 3-4 times a week for 40-60 minutes;
- aerobics – 3 times a week for 60-90 minutes.
addition to training for burning fat, you need to perform exercises for tightening the abdominal muscles 3-4 times a week. During exercise on the press, calories are also burned, moreover, fat continues to break down within 24 hours after exercise. How to remove the stomach with the help of training – the plan with the number of repetitions and approaches is described below.
|Exercise||Execution technique||The number of repetitions in the approach||Number of approaches|
|Double twisting||Lie on your back with your knees bent. Hands to close on the back of the head. Raise the body and legs at the same time, twisting.||25||3|
|Leg lift||Lie on the floor, arms extended along the torso. Raise legs without bending, aligning them perpendicular to the body.||20||3|
|Side twisting||Lie on the floor, close your hands in the lock on the back of your head. Raise legs alternately, twisting the body. Alternately reach with the elbow of the left hand to the right knee and vice versa.||25||3|
|Climber||Take emphasis lying down. At a fast pace, alternately squeeze each leg under itself, bending it at the knee.||25||30|
|Strap||Take emphasis lying on the elbows, aligning the body as much as possible.||1||From 30 seconds|
Abdominal muscle training should be repeated no more than 48 hours later. To achieve meaningful results, it is recommended to regularly increase the number of repetitions in each approach.
Abdominal Slimming Wraps
The individual body wrap procedure is ineffective in burning fat.
But, it complements the main events and produces the following effects:
- improves blood circulation;
- activates cell regeneration;
- maintains the elevated temperature necessary for biochemical fat splitting reactions;
- improves skin firmness and elasticity;
- prevents stretch marks.
You can remove fat in the abdomen and sides, adding general measures to the wrapping procedure:
- Soak cotton cloth with apple cider vinegar, then wrap the problem area and cover with cling film. After 30 minutes, remove the compress and take a contrast shower.
- Prepare a mixture of green tea, cinnamon and honey, soak the cloth in it and wrap the stomach, covering it with cling film. Leave for 2-3 hours, then rinse thoroughly with the rest of the mixture.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of wine vinegar with 1,69 fluid ounce of cognac, soak gauze or cloth, and then wrap the problem area. Cover the compress with cling film and dress warmly. Leave for 3 hours.
Wraps are contraindicated during menstruation and in the presence of acute inflammatory processes in the pelvic organs.
Fat Burning Belly Self Massage
Self-massage for burning fat is an additional procedure that, when properly performed, will help to achieve impressive results in a short period of time.
There are several effective methods of fat burning massage:
- Cupping massage – a procedure for daily use, consists in exposure to a problem area with a vacuum. Cupping massage improves drainage of lymphatic fluid, breaks down the structure of fat cells, improves blood circulation and supports skin tone. For massage you need a silicone jar with a diameter of up to 63/32 inch. It is necessary to warm the skin with massage oil and perform a circular motion jar for 10-15 minutes. After the first sessions, the appearance of hematomas and bruises is possible – this will pass after 2-3 procedures.
- Manual massage is built on a similar principle – it improves blood circulation and speeds up fat burning. It is necessary to grind the place of influence with pepper massage oil. After that, perform circular tingling for 2-3 minutes. Rub the skin again. The second stage is the capture and scrolling of the skin with your fingers from the solar plexus to the lower abdomen.
- Honey massage is performed with candied honey and at the same time serves as a peeling. It is necessary to lubricate the skin with honey, then usd the product on the surface of the abdomen with circular motions until redness. Perform the procedure for at least 15-20 minutes, after which take a shower.
Fat burning massage is highly effective, but has a number of contraindications. You can not affect the skin of the abdomen with the help of the described massage techniques for those who have chronic or acute diseases of the abdominal organs.
Massage for vascular diseases and a problem with the lymphatic system is contraindicated. It is necessary to carefully select the means for massage – they are able to provoke a strong skin allergic reaction.
Vacuum for the abdomen
Vacuum exercises are effective in an integrated approach to losing belly. Exercises are designed to strengthen the muscle corset and tighten the stomach, while drawing a clear waistline.
Instructions for implementation:
- Starting position – feet shoulder width apart, back straight and arms spread apart.
- Take a deep breath.
- Exhale and hold your breath for maximum time.
- Inhale slowly.
- Repeat 20-30 times.
Respiratory gymnastics is categorically contraindicated in people with heart failure and hypertension. Holding your breath upsets your heart rate and raises your blood pressure.
Yoga / Running / Swimming / Fat Burning Bikes – A Good Hobby to Choose
To save the result, it is necessary to stop leading a sedentary lifestyle. Hobbies and hobbies associated with daily activities should be selected. You can purchase a subscription to the gym and regularly engage in the supervision of a coach.
Or choose one of the following healthy hobbies:
- Yoga is an ideal option for people who are contraindicated in cardiac loads. The advantage of yoga is that these practices maintain muscle elasticity, stabilize the emotional state, improve blood circulation and further contribute to weight loss by burning fat. An hour lesson burns up to 300 kcal.
- Swimming in the pool has a minimal list of contraindications. In the process of swimming, all muscle groups are strained, the muscle corset is strengthened. Ideal for maintaining a slim waist and flat stomach after losing weight. For 2 hours in the pool a person burns 400-500 kcal.
- A bicycle can become not only a form of activity, but also a means of transportation. An hour of cycling at a moderate pace burns about 350-400 kcal, improves heart activity, and prevents the development of vascular diseases. To maintain the result, this type of activity is also useful because you can do it even without free time – on the way to work or to the store.
Jogging or sprint allows you to burn up to 400-600 kcal in 1 hour, which has a positive effect not only on the figure, but also on the health of the whole organism.
Without changing the lifestyle, it is impossible to maintain a figure in perfect condition. In addition to the described methods, dancing, walking on long distances, home workouts: aerobics or simple exercises are useful.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
How to speed up the process of burning fat
For quick results, more effort is needed. In fitness, there are several reliable tricks and tricks that help speed up the process of burning fat.
What you need to do to speed up – tips below:
- Spend more time outdoors. Deep saturation of tissues with oxygen allows you to accelerate the processes of energy metabolism.
- More sunbathing – Dutch scientists found out the role of vitamin D in fat burning processes. This substance enhances ketabolism and metabolism.
- Reduce stress, because cortisol blocks the burning of fat.
- Buy a pedometer and, in addition to basic training, ensure that you walk at least $ 95 – $ 109 steps daily.
- Refuse beer and coffee – these are drinks containing phytohormones in high concentration. Even with moderate loads, the rejection of these products will accelerate the metabolic processes in the body and prevent the accumulation of fat in the abdomen, sides and thighs in women.
It is only possible to quickly remove the stomach and sides if you develop a weight loss program, rationalize nutrition and lifestyle. Maintaining the result at home will be easier.
In order to achieve an absolute result in 30-60 days without negative health consequences, it is important to regularly and steadily follow the recommendations of nutritionists and fitness trainers.
Video on how to clean your stomach
How to remove the stomach and sides: