To draw up a training program for a girl, the paramount need to determine the purpose of the classes: losing weight, keeping the body in good shape or gaining muscle mass. In addition to regularly performing the exercises themselves, it is important to pay attention to proper nutrition and drinking regimen.
- Features of female physiology
- The difference between the organisms of men and women in the matter of muscle pumping
- Workout goal definition
- A set of muscle mass. Principles
- Losing weight. Principles
- Keeping fit
- Workout at home or in the gym: which is better
- Proper load distribution
- Warm up
- Training complex for beginners
- Advanced Training Program
- Fullbody for girls
- Circular training
- Fat burning program
- Fitness program
- Power training
- Cardio training
- Split program
- Simulator training
- The impact of the menstrual cycle on training
- Drinking mode and nutrition
- Progress tracking
- Video: how to create a training program
Features of female physiology
A healthy lifestyle and maintaining the body in a sporty form is not only a fashionable trend of recent years, but also the right approach to lifestyle in general. A beautiful and toned body is an accessible reality for all girls and men, and desire and constant work on yourself will help to achieve the goal.
When compiling a training program for girls, you need to consider the physiological characteristics of the body. The construction of muscle tissue is affected by hormones – testosterone and norepinephrine. Unlike men, the female body does not have a high content of these hormones, because of this, girls do not perform exercises until muscle failure.
Therefore, performing a strength exercise, you need to gradually increase the number of approaches. Nature gave the woman the ability to bear children, which is why the female body makes reserves in the form of fat deposits. To create beautiful forms, you need to combine sports with proper nutrition, which will include daily calorie counting.
You can create a training program for the girl yourself. First, you need to determine with the main points.
The difference between the organisms of men and women in the matter of muscle pumping
The male body initially has more muscle mass and less body fat in the form of subcutaneous fat. The process of burning fat in a man is faster. In a man, the body produces more male hormone testosterone, and a woman has less, but more estrogen (female sex hormone).
It is the male hormone testosterone that is needed for muscle growth. Without taking special sports nutrition (anabolic steroids), a girl does not really pump up to muscles as large as a man. Therefore, if a girl does not take supplements, she may not worry about pumping the body and becoming ugly.
When a woman takes steroids in pursuit of muscle mass, she has more side effects than men, because the female body resists the input of an unnatural amount of these substances. There is a load on the kidneys, liver, acne begins, but of course, enhanced muscle processes begin.
The more visible changes include: coarsening of the voice, increased hair growth on the body, clitoris hyperatrophy begins (it increases in size). Speaking about the effectiveness of muscle pumping, it should be noted that in the female body muscle growth after training and protein nutrition is as much protein as in men.
But depending on whether a woman takes special nutritional supplements, the results of training vary greatly.
If sports nutrition is not taken, the muscle volume of a woman is much heavier and less weight than a man. But it is the woman who develops strength and endurance more.
And if a woman takes supplements, an increase in muscle volume occurs on a par with a man. The difference is only in the reference point. In men, initially muscle mass is larger and stronger.
Workout goal definition
Starting preparation for training, first of all, you need to decide on the main goal: losing weight, gaining muscle mass or just maintaining a good shape. Different goals imply different methods.
A set of muscle mass. Principles
When building muscle mass, the body should receive a balanced amount of carbohydrates, fats and protein.
The amount of calories consumed for a girl at the beginning of the muscle pumping path should be from 1600 – 1700 and higher. When calculating daily calories, one should not forget about individual characteristics: height, weight, age and level of physical fitness.
It is better to eat carbohydrates for breakfast or 2 hours before training, it can be oatmeal, buckwheat or rice. In 20 minutes.
After the workout, restoring blood sugar will help:
- an Apple;
- a glass of natural juice.
When building a relief body, you can not do without the right proteins. You can get them from such products: chicken, eggs, cottage cheese. Of the cooking methods, steam treatment, boiling in water or baking are suitable.
The female body needs fats, their absence can lead to disruption of hormonal processes. Many healthy fats are found in nuts, seeds, fatty fish and soybeans.
It is better to eat at the same time 5-6 times a day and do not forget about the drinking regimen. The number of strength training should be at least 2-3 times a week, lasting about 60 minutes.
To avoid mistakes at the initial stage, you should seek the advice of a professional trainer.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
Losing weight. Principles
Weight loss exercises will help you lose weight in combination with aerobic exercise. The power complex should include: bench press, deadlift, squats, lunges.
Plus a few weights to choose from, the total number is 6 – 8. Swimming, running or cycling are suitable for aerobic exercise. Strength training should alternate with aerobic, for example 2 times power and 2 times cardio.
The total number of calories consumed when losing weight is about 1500 per day. Depending on the individual characteristics, this figure will vary. There are special formulas for calculating the calorie content of the daily diet.
Food should be correct and contain many useful substances and trace elements. For the duration of the diet, you need to completely abandon fast food, carbonated drinks and sweets.
Good physical form includes: mobile joints, elastic muscles, a healthy cardiovascular and respiratory system.
To maintain the body in good shape, rejection of bad habits, proper nutrition and regular physical activity are necessary. For girls and women of any age, yoga, pilates, jogging, swimming, walking and cycling will be useful.
Workout at home or in the gym: which is better
The results of the training process depend on motivation and self-discipline. Without these two components, a positive result is impossible, regardless of where the training takes place at home or in the gym.
Benefits of home workout:
Saving money. You do not have to spend mon
ey on a subscription to a fitness club, sportswear and shoes.
- Convenience. Training can be carried out at a convenient time for yourself.
- No embarrassment. At the gym there are people who have excelled in sports, many newcomers are uncomfortable with this.
- Technical errors. If the exercises are performed incorrectly, it is possible to get injured and not achieve the desired result.
- Lack of equipment. Training will not be effective without the right equipment.
- Financial costs for the purchase of the necessary equipment, but you need to do this only once.
- There is no way to get advice from a trainer.
- Poor focus on the process. At home, there are more distractions than in the gym.
Necessary equipment for home training:
- Collapsible dumbbells (weight 1, 5 -11 pounds);
- Folding board for the press;
- Jump rope;
Advantages of training in the gym:
- The presence of like-minded people. The lesson will be more productive due to the presence of people motivated by one goal.
- A variety of equipment.
- Lack of distractions. The atmosphere tunes to a quality process.
- Ability to consult with a professional trainer.
- Waste of time on the road to the fitness club and back.
- Monthly subscription expenses. In individual lessons, you will have to pay for the services of a fitness instructor.
- Queues for simulators. If the gym is small or not equipped enough, you will have to wait in line.
The unequivocal answer to the question “what training to choose” – no. It all depends on preferences, the main thing is to correctly draw up a training program and go to the goal. And then girls, the result will not be long in coming!
Proper load distribution
A competent approach to sports will provide a quick and lasting result. To do this, you need to know exactly how to distribute the load on your body.
The load distribution, in the independence of strength is a training or cardio, includes the main components:
- Warm up before starting a workout;
- Properly selected program;
- Rest between classes.
You need to start any workout with a warm-up, and end with a hitch.
The duration of the workout is 5 to 7 minutes. The lesson should last about 60 minutes, 2 to 3 times a week. An important point is the regularity of training. Girls with low physical fitness should start with half-hour classes. Before starting training, consult your doctor.
At the initial stage, weight training exercises are done in 3 approaches, 12-15 times each. If the goal is weight loss, then gradually the weight of the dumbbells needs to be increased, otherwise the body will get used to the same loads and stop progressing. You also need to work on the number of repetitions and reach 17 – 20 times per set.
If we are talking about a set of muscle mass, then 3 repetitions of 8-10 times are enough. The weight of the dumbbells is selected individually (holding dumbbells in hands, you need to try to do 8 repetitions, if, it turns out, you need to take dumbbells weighing a little more).
Rest between sets for about 1 minute, you also need to monitor your heart rate. If the SS frequency is below 140, then the load is insufficient, and if above 170, it is too strong.
The technique of the exercises must be correct, otherwise there is a risk of injury. Therefore, it is better to perform exercises in front of a mirror. Usually it takes a month to test the execution technique. Training should not be daily; muscles need time to recover and rest.
A fitness trainer will help you choose a training complex, he will select an individual training and develop a nutrition program.
Warm up is an integral part of a workout, which includes a set of exercises that prepare the muscles for the main load.
Use of workout:
- Heats up the muscles, therefore, the risk of injury is reduced;
- Increases stamina during classes;
- Prepares the cardiovascular system for further stress;
- Saturates muscles with oxygen;
- Configures the training process;
- It speeds up the metabolism.
The warm-up starts with a slow pace with a gradual acceleration.
An approximate set of exercises for warming up:
- Rotations by the neck, arms, ankles;
- Turns and tilts of the body to the left – to the right;
- Legs swing;
- Running on the spot;
- Jumping rope.
Training complex for beginners
For girls who begin to play sports, you need to independently create a training program. An obligatory moment is the gradual increase in load. A training program should consist of exercises for all muscle groups. Much attention should be paid to the proper implementation of exercises. From this, the result will come faster.
Each training begins with a warm-up (6-10 minutes is enough) with the transition to the basic power complex. The duration of the lesson in the first stages is 30 to 40 minutes, with each training time should increase.
For one weighted exercise, 3–4 sets and 12–15 repetitions are done. Rest between sets 40-60 sec., During which time the muscles will have time to relax and recover breathing. The total number of workouts per week is 3-4.
For effective fat burning, cardio workouts are added, which alternate with power ones.
Advanced Training Program
The training program for an advanced level is suitable for girls who have already achieved a certain sports level and regularly visit the gym.
A set of exercises (3 sets = 17 reps):
- Warm up.
- Raising legs from a prone position;
- Squats on one leg with a barbell;
- Dumbbell bench press;
- Sumo squats;
- Jumping rope (2 sets of 2 min.)
- Side plank.
Fullbody for girls
Fullbody – training for all muscle groups, i.e. in one training the whole body is worked out. Full body workout is ideal for those who have just started training or have not practiced for a long time. When properly performed, prepares the body for an advanced level of training. The complex is suitable for home and gym.
An approximate set of exercises:
- Squats with a barbell (dumbbells) with a wide setting of legs or body-bars;
- Bench press or pull of a vertical block to the chest;
- Deadlift with a barbell;
- Lunges with own weight;
- Wide grip rod pull;
- Breaking dumbbells with both hands;
- Push-ups from knees or from the floor.
For one approach, 15 repetitions are done, the number of approaches is 3 per exercise. Training time – 50 min.
Circular training involves performing exercises one after another at a certain pace. This is a highly effective type of training in which metabolism is accelerated and subcutaneous fat is burned. And also, the relief of the muscles is worked out and endurance increases due to the training of the cardiovascular system.
The training contains 5 – 6 exercises for different muscle groups, which are performed without interruption. The number of circles 4 – 6, the rest between the transitions from one circle to another – 2 – 3 minutes.
Before starting the round-robin training, an articular warm-up is performed, then cardio (running, jumping rope, bicycle) 15 – 20 minutes.
- Burpy (10-15 times);
- Twisting on a press (20 times);
- Standing dumbbell press (10 – 15 times);
- Lunges with own weight (10 – 15 times);
- “Hammer” with dumbbells (10 – 15 times);
- Push-ups (10 times).
At the end of the workout, cardio is performed at a slow pace.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
Fat burning program
Fat burning program for girls should include: strength and aerobic training, proper nutrition. When composing a training program, you should know that the consumption of subcutaneous fat occurs after 30 minutes of intensive training. Below is a training system designed for 4 workouts per week.
1 day – aerobic training:
- Joint warm-up.
- Walking on a treadmill with the transition to running – 20 minutes;
- Ellipsoid – 20 min. at an accelerated pace;
- Rowing machine – 10 min .;
- Jumping rope – 5 min.;
- Walking on a treadmill at a slow pace – 5 min.
2 day – aerobic training:
- Joint warm-up.
- Exercise bike – 20 min. at an average pace;
- Running on a treadmill – 15 min. at an average pace;
- Ellipsoid – 10 min. at an accelerated pace;
- Rowing machine – 10 min .;
- Walking on a treadmill at a slow pace – 5 min.
3 day – strength training:
- Warm up.
- Classic squats with dumbbells – 3 to 15;
- Bench press in a slope – 3 to 15;
- Lunges with dumbbells – 3 to 15;
- Bench press standing – 3 to 15;
- Hyperextension – 3 to 15.
4 day – strength training.
- Warm up.
- The layout of the dumbbells in the slope is 3 to 15.
- Extension of arms with dumbbells from behind the head – 3 to 15;
- Deadlift deadlift – 3 to 15;
- Lifting with dumbbells on socks 2 to 30;
- Sumo Squats
Each workout is designed for 60 minutes. The training program can be carried out at home, excluding exercises with simulators.
Fitness – a program is an exercise system aimed at body shaping and improving health.
Below is a list of the most popular programs:
. The exercises of this program are performed to rhythmic music, most often using dumbbells. Suitable for anyone who loves active fitness.
MIND & BODY
. The program is aimed at developing flexibility, all exercises are performed to relaxing music. Suitable for all those who do not like intense training.
. Classes combine exercises from yoga and Pilates. Develop plasticity, endurance and strengthen health.
. The program combines various types of martial arts: kickboxing, taekwondo, karate. Duration 50 minutes Girls with joint problems should consult a doctor before training.
The set of exercises is aimed at improving the condition of the joints and increasing the flexibili
ty of the body. Performing exercises is combined with the correct breathing technique. The lesson lasts 1.5 hours. There are no contraindications to this program.
. The program will teach you how to feel your body, strengthen your spine and tone your muscles. A month of regular classes will help you get a beautiful silhouette and a good stretch. The duration of the classes is 55 minutes. There are no contraindications for implementation.
Weight training is indispensable for girls seeking a beautiful body. They are also important when losing weight, because fat training is consumed during strength training. Strength training: develops muscle relief, corrects the figure in the right places, improves coordination and increases endurance.
Principles of Strength Exercise:
- When performing, one should strive for “muscle failure”, i.e. at the next repetition, it is difficult to overcome the resistance;
- Increase the load in order to avoid addiction. With addiction, the body will stop progressing. But at the same time, carefully monitor the maximum point that everyone has.
- Be sure to give the body time to relax.
- Follow the exercise technique. Do all exercises without sudden movements and jerks, control breathing and properly fix the body at the beginning of the exercise.
Strength training program for girls should include exercises for: chest, biceps, quadriceps, triceps, back, shoulders, buttocks and abs. Before each workout, a warm-up warm-up is done. The number of repetitions and approaches and how to choose the right weight for dumbbells was described at the beginning of the article.
Cardio exercise is a great option for those who want to lose weight and increase stamina. It can be: bicycle, jump rope, running, swimming, sports or Nordic walking. For training in the hall, a rowing or elliptical trainer is suitable.
Cardio training can be of different intensities:
- Low and medium intensity – suitable for beginners, as there is no strong load on the heart and joints.
- High intensity – suitable for people with an average level of physical fitness, increases the metabolic rate during training and after.
When compiling a cardio training program, you need to take into account some nuances. To practice at home, you will need a stationary bike or treadmill. A suitable option is outdoor exercise, where the body is provided with an influx of a large amount of oxygen.
It is imperative that you have comfortable clothes and the right shoes to avoid a heavy load on the foot. You need to start the lesson with a warm-up. Those who are overweight and have health problems will benefit from walking or swimming.
For weight loss, it is recommended to combine cardio with strength training. Beginners need to start with low and low intensity workouts and gradually increase the load. A day you need to drink about 0,4 gallon of still water and follow a diet with a calorie deficit. The duration of the lesson is 40-50 minutes, at least 3 times a week.
The essence of all split – programs is that only 1 or 2 muscle zones are worked out in one training session. This type of training is suitable for girls engaged in power loads for more than 6 months.
Example split program:
1 workout – arms and back.
- Dumbbell pull to the chin;
- Alternating arm lift for biceps;
- French bench press.
2 training – buttocks and legs.
- Squats with dumbbells.
- Lunges with dumbbells;
- Lifting socks with dumbbells.
- “Stool” with its own weight.
3 workout – chest and abs.
- Dumbbell bench press;
- Wiring dumbbells on an inclined bench;
- Pushups from the floor or knees;
The number of sets – 3, the number of repetitions 10 – 15.
Training with simulators is as effective as training with dumbbells and a barbell. Before you begin, you just need to figure out how this or that simulator works.
Everyone is familiar with the treadmill and exercise bike, we will dwell on the rest in more detail:
- Elliptical trainer – designed to train the legs and buttocks;
- Rowing machine – trains the muscles of the abs, arms, legs and chest;
- Traction – the simulator is ideal for girls who dream of beautiful biceps;
- Climber is a “climber simulator”, helps to strengthen the muscles of the press, legs and arms. Belongs to the category of complex training.
- Simulator – platform – trains the muscles of the legs and buttocks;
T – neck – develops arms, back and pectoral muscles;
- Bench for hyperextension – designed to perform hyperextension exercises, strengthens the back and buttocks, the exercise is indispensable for training with axial loads.
- The simulator “butterfly” – works out the muscles of the chest and arms.
A complex of training on simulators for all muscle groups:
- Twisting on the “Roman chair” (3 – 20);
- Thrust of the upper block (3-15);
- Platform (3 – 15);
- “Butterfly” (3-15);
- Elliptical trainer (15 min).
The impact of the menstrual cycle on training
The quality of the training process is affected by the menstrual cycle. In the first two weeks after menstruation, the body is on a power lift, these days you need to train with greater efficiency. In the next two weeks, a period of decline and energy saving sets in. This is a time of light exercise and low-calorie nutrition.
Many girls experience various ailments on the first day of the menstrual cycle, so training on this day should be postponed.
In the presence of gynecological diseases, training is not worth it, but it is better to coordinate training loads with a doctor. During menstruation, the body is in a state of dehydration, these days it is important to drink plenty of drinking water and eat foods rich in vitamins.
Drinking mode and nutrition
Maintaining proper nutrition with regular physical exertion is 70% success on the way to a beautiful figure and only 30% is the right training.
It is very important to eat in small portions 5-6 times a day. For 1.5, and preferably 2 hours before going to the gym, you need to eat foods rich in carbohydrates and a little protein. You can get the right carbohydrates from oatmeal, rice, buckwheat, and rye bread. And, there is a sufficient amount of protein: in beef, eggs, chicken breast and low-fat fish.
When losing weight, eating after classes in the gym is impossible, because eating will stop the burning of subcutaneous fat. If, however, there is a set of muscle mass, then after 20 minutes. You can have a snack with a banana, apple or low-fat cottage cheese. To gain muscle mass, a meal after a workout should consist of carbohydrates and protein, and when losing weight, protein and vegetables.
It is impossible to completely abandon fats, this will cause great harm to the body. You need to consume fats from the right sources, such as nuts (a handful per day), vegetable oils, hard cheeses and fish.
To avoid a malfunction, the body needs to drink the right amount of fluid every day. The indicator for everyone is individual, the approximate amount for a girl of the middle weight category is 3 – 4 pint per day.
Tracking progress during training occurs by measuring with a inch tape. This should be done once every two weeks and the results recorded in the training diary. There you can calculate the calorie content of the daily diet, thanks to the records it will be easier to adjust the workouts and menu.
It is better to refuse from constant weighing on the scales, this will not bring reliable information. As you know, muscles are heavier than fat, so at the beginning of training, the weight may slightly increase.
A good indicator of progress will be an increase in the number of repetitions, approaches and weight load. Every two months, the girls need to change the composition of the training program, to improve progress and every 6 months to stop training for two to 3 weeks, to relax the body.
Change yourself and your body and let the sport bring, only happiness and pleasure!
Video: how to create a training program
How to make a training plan for girls:
Drawing up training programs for women: