The hair dyeing technique in the style of balayazh is deservedly popular due to the original visual effect of the transition from a saturated, natural color to a lighter shade.
- Features and advantages of technology
- Types of stool
- How to choose the right color
- Effect on short hair
- On medium
- On long curls
- On dark hair
- On fair hair
- On red hair
- On brown hair
- On dyed hair
- On bleached hair
- On straight and curly hair
- What to do with bangs
- Instructions for staining at home
- Video on how to dye your hair in the style of balayazh
Features and advantages of technology
At first glance, the style is practically indistinguishable from ombre and shuttles, but in fact, the principles of painting in each case differ significantly:
- Shatush. Using the technique of “stretching” the color creates a very smooth transition from dark to light shades;
- Ombre. It assumes a smooth or clear transition with dyeing of the ends of the hair in full.
- Balayazh. Vertical painting is used, which creates the most blurry transitions of tones, however, the lower part is more distinct due to the method of applying the coloring composition.
Balayazh painting has a number of significant advantages:
- Looks good on hair of different lengths;
- creates volume and shine effects;
- Does not need frequent color updates;
- suitable for fine structure of curls;
- allows you to hide unwanted facial features.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Types of stool
At its core, hair dyeing in the style of balayazh is a procedure for coloring part of the hair in other shades. This is a rather superficial concept, because you can transform your appearance with the help of various directions that will correspond to individual varieties of types of highlighting.
The most common types of staining are as follows:
- Classic hut. Two-tone highlighting is used with any color, however, the most used are shades of milk chocolate, honey, wheat, amber or walnut.
- Balayazh with highlighting the ends of the hair. This method introduces an unobtrusive accent into the hairstyle, refreshes and renews the look.
- Hidden hut. The end result will look as natural as possible, since the main condition is the harmonious use of natural shades.
- Colored hut . A trendy option is a gradual transition to cherry, burgundy, plum shades, but can be complemented by bright, flashy shades of pink, red, green, purple and other colors.
- Balayazh from roots to tips. Coloring affects almost the entire mass of hair, which will demonstrate the full depth of color transitions. In addition, this type of painting guarantees a lasting effect for 3-4 months.
- Multilevel hut. On curly hair emphasizes the curl shape and hairstyle relief. Since the burnout effect starts at different heights, the end result looks vibrant and natural.
- Contrast hut. Bright and expressive option for dark hair. Coloring will affect only the ends of the hair, or rise only to the middle of the length, which looks quite catchy and bold.
- Gradient hut . A beautiful effect creates a uniform and smooth transition from one color to another.
- Balayazh with lightening locks on the face. Refreshes and refreshes the image of any woman.
- Balayazh blond. The combination of warm blond shades and light brown strands looks unique and luxurious.
- Asymmetric hut. The arrangement of colored curls is uneven, which creates a special, elegant image.
- Light hut. The effect of shimmering sunlight in the hair is achieved by minimizing the use of contrast, the thickness of the clarified curls and the mass of hair.
- Balayazh with the effect of Splashlights. A relatively new variation of the painting technique with the stunning effect of “highlighting hair.” It is achieved by completely concentrating in the middle of the hair length the effect of solar burnout, which, with a gradual transition to the lower sections, acquires ever greater depth and beauty of sun glare. The ideal result of this method is implied only in the case of salon staining.
How to choose the right color
Before you make hair dye in the style of balayazh, you should decide on a color palette. Suitable tones should be harmoniously combined not only with each other, but also with the natural color of curls, the color of eyes and skin.
To achieve this effect, it is necessary to determine the color type of appearance, based on which, pairs of shades are selected to create a natural contrast of the roots and tips.
Based on the color type, for standard staining, these pairs of shades can be used:
- Summer Top – hazelnut, bottom – ash blond.
- Autumn. The top is dark chestnut, the bottom is bronze.
- Winter. Top – eggplant, bottom – burgundy.
- Spring. The top is bronze, the bottom is amber.
If you take into account the recommendations on the color type of appearance, the shades will turn out to be more saturated, bright and unique.
The peculiarity of the balayazh technique also lies in the fact that no one will meet the identical staining result. Due to the individual characteristics of the hair (type, color, structure), color transitions in each individual case will look different.
Effect on short hair
Short haircuts using this technique acquire the effect of volume, and the face becomes fresh and bright. In addition, any type of balayazha on short hair updates and rejuvenates the appearance.
Having several advantages, dyeing on short hair has some disadvantages:
- Inability to hide the failed staining result.
- A significant cross section of hair is possible.
- The procedure is recommended in the cabin.
If dyeing is done at home, it is likely that the paint drains to the roots of the hair, which will lead to a rather deplorable result.
To obtain the most beneficial effect, a cascading haircut is recommended, thanks to which the clarified strands look especially attractive. Initially, the technique involved dyeing only the lower parts of the hair, but at the moment, dyeing is also used on the middle part of the curls.
At home, you can use the technique with the use of one color, with which you can achieve a smooth transition and combination with natural. It is very difficult to make a 3-color balayazh at home, since a smooth transition should be carried out between each tone. Competently combine the shades and achieve a soft gradient between the tones can only an experienced specialist.
On long curls
Hair coloring in the style of balayazh looks most impressive on long curls, emphasizing their beauty and creating a delica
te look. In addition, the staining result creates a natural, very natural effect of strands faded in the sun.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
On dark hair
The most popular balayazh technique is used by brunettes, as the owners of dark hair have a new look that looks extremely impressive. Most often, lightening or dyeing strands using red shades is used.
The best combination of shades would be:
- Caramel. Great for brown-eyed brunettes with warm skin tones.
- Gold and coffee. It goes well with tanned or dark skin, preserving natural naturalness.
- Copper and red. The result is quite bright, but not provocative.
- Blue and green. Popular colors that create a memorable and unusual look.
On fair hair
Since the dyeing technique is gentle, it is perfectly suited for fragile and weak hair, which is fair hair. On light curls, a pleasant, natural color is obtained without undesirable yellowness, which is a great advantage of this type of hair.
The use of bright colors on blond hair is undesirable, as they are rather capricious.
On red hair
On red hair, a hut has the following advantages:
- It has no age restrictions.
- It looks equally good on hair of various lengths and structures.
- It looks as natural as possible with any color saturation.
For a better result of balayazha on red hair, some features of appearance should be considered. For light skin, natural shades are more suitable: walnut, caramel, honey, wheat, chocolate. Such bright colors as red, mocha, eggplant and others are advantageously combined with dark skin.
On brown hair
For brown hair, golden brown tones that will look gentle and natural will be most suitable.
You can distinguish these pairs of tones depending on the color saturation of brown hair:
- dark brown – a combination of caramel and coffee;
- light brown – dark chocolate.
The combination of copper and pearl will suit both light and dark shades of blond hair.
On dyed hair
The use of the balayazh technique is available both on natural hair and on previously dyed ones. In each case, you should correctly choose a combination of shades to lighten the strands.
The use of technology on colored curls will have a gentle effect, since quite often curls become brittle and brittle.
On bleached hair
The actual execution of painting in the style of a balayazh does not require preliminary clarification, especially on already bleached hair. Shades for coloring can be selected in accordance with the color type and individual preferences.
On straight and curly hair
The balayazh technique is used equally for straight and curly hair. On curls, an unusual effect is obtained, since natural curls soften the transitions of tones, even in the case of the formation of a sharp border between shades. When straightening curls, the result of painting will look completely new.
What to do with bangs
Balayazh is equally well suited for hairstyles with bangs, and hairstyles without one. If the bangs are provided with a haircut, you can make a special emphasis on it, lightening it and strands near the face to the maximum. Or focus on the lateral strands, leaving the bangs almost untouched.
If you have doubts about the choice of tone, on the bangs you can partially test the shade changes on several small strands.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Instructions for staining at home
It will be required:
- glass (plastic) dishes;
- brushes for applying the mixture;
- foil or cling film;
- cream paint of various shades (preferably one manufacturer);
- plastic comb with a long tail;
- gum and hair clips.
If it is supposed to lighten only the ends of the hair or directly some individual strands, you should purchase a cream paint 6-8 tones lighter than the original color. When using several shades – each of them should be two tones lighter. The mixture is applied to selected areas of hair in the shape of the letter “V”.
Instructions for coloring hair short length:
- Before dyeing, it is necessary to comb all the hair on the head very well so that they can withstand the mass of the coloring composition.
- Divide the hair into equal strands (the ends of the strands should stick up), apply to the ends of each dye, without touching 0’8 – 1’2 inch of the roots. Coloring is best to start with the
crown, gradually moving to the occipital part.
- Then the painting process is repeated. It starts a little closer to the roots and gradually shades along the entire length.
- Soak the composition for about 30 minutes and rinse with running water.
Dyeing long hair:
- Comb your hair well. Divide them into 4 sections: the crown, the back of the head and two in the temporal. Fix selected areas with hairpins or rubber bands.
- The application of paint should start from the back of the hair (without touching the roots), while dividing them into separate, smaller strands. Wrap each such strand with foil or cling film.
- Wait about 30 minutes and then wash off the paint.
Deciding to change the appearance with the help of painting in the style of a hut, one should remember that the technique requires accuracy and a certain level of skill. The result of staining at home may be unsuccessful, but do not try to fix the mistake yourself. An experienced master will be able to eliminate the shortcomings and radically change any failed experiment for the better.
Video on how to dye your hair in the style of balayazh
How to dye your hair in the style of balayazh. Technique of execution:
Fashionable techniques for coloring balayazh: