Bruises under the eyes, as well as dark circles, not only spoil the appearance of the face, but can also be signs of health problems. To fix the problem and remove the bruise, it is useful to know the recommendations of doctors about the methods and means of treatment.
- Bruises under the eyes – causes
- How to quickly remove a bruise under the eye – absorbable fast-acting remedies for bruises. Instructions for the use of ointments, creams, fillers
- Heparin ointment
- Zinc ointment
- Troxevasin gel
- Ointment “Troxerutin”
- Vishnevsky ointment
- Ointment “Bruise OFF”
- Ointment “Rescuer”
- Ointment “Levomekol”
- How to get rid of bruises and bruises under the eyes at home – effective folk remedies
- Hemorrhoid cream from bruises
- Bruise from bruises
- Bruising Toothpaste
- Cucumbers from bruises
- Eye Mask
- Potato and starch for the eyelids
- Aloe application
- Ice use
- Lotions, patches for eyes
- Eye Massage
- How to hide bruises under the eyes with makeup
Bruises under the eyes – causes
Dark circles around the eyes are a common occurrence in both children and the adult population of the planet. Most often it is explained by the nervous rhythm of life of modern people, the dubious quality of food and the lack of proper rest.
Many do not suspect that this defect is often a symptom of serious illness.
Dark circles and bruises under the eyes of young children and adolescents are a consequence of the influence of various factors, which every parent is aware of:
- Genetic and physiological features : the depth of the eye, excessively thin skin – one of the possible causes of bruising under the eyes of children. Usually, the same feature can be observed in the adult that the baby looks like. In this case, there is no threat to the health of the child.
- Fatigue, according to pediatricians, is the main cause of the appearance of dark circles in a child. The absence of a regimen, as well as a heavy workload of classes and lessons lead to it. In such a situation, parents should take care that the child does not overwork, fully relax and walk on.
- Improper nutrition is another common cause of bruising under the eyes of children, indicating a lack of vitamins and other important substances in the body. The solution to the problem is the organization of a full, varied menu.
- Worms and other parasites in the child’s body initiate the appearance of bruises under the eyes in conjunction with other symptoms (dizziness, weight loss, decreased appetite, nausea, etc.). To confirm such a diagnosis and prescribe treatment, a pediatrician consultation is required.
- A general decrease in immunity after an illness can also cause an unhealthy complexion and bruises under the eyes, this phenomenon is explained by a decrease in hemoglobin in the blood. Separate treatment in this case is not required, doctors recommend adding a large amount of fresh fruits and vegetables to the diet, as well as walking outside more.
Doctors recommend that parents pay special attention to the color of bruises under the eyes, because this factor may indicate the development of serious pathologies in the children’s body and the need for urgent consultation of a pediatrician:
- Bright blue bruises tend to indicate heart disease;
- Reds indicate allergies;
- Dark circles in combination with impaired nasal breathing indicate inflammation of the palatine tonsils;
- Brown is a sign of hepatic diseases and pathologies of the thyroid gland.
In adults, a change in the color of the skin under the eyes is often a symptom of various diseases, and such a process can also report the effects on the body of adverse external factors.
Doctors strongly recommend that first, with the help of specialists, understand the causes of their appearance, and only then proceed with any treatment.
Common causes of bruising under the eyes in adult men and women:
- Physiological features (deep eye, thin sensitive skin);
- The specifics of work and lifestyle (alcohol consumption, smoking, lack of proper rest, stress, poor nutrition, spending a lot of time at a computer, TV, etc.);
- Age-related changes (increased fragility of blood vessels, increased production of melanin);
- Sharp weight loss;
- Allergic reaction (in women to poor-quality cosmetics);
- Kidney disease (pyelonephritis, nephroptosis, etc.);
- Diseases of the heart and blood vessels (microstroke, microinfarction, etc.);
- Lack of vitamins.
Everyone who has bruises under the eyes is primarily interested in how to remove them and how quickly they will disappear. It is very important to understand that the rate of convergence directly depends on the root cause of their appearance:
- If dark circles are symptoms of any disease, normalization of skin color will occur only if the underlying disease is treated;
- If the bruise was the result of an injury, then the rate of convergence usually ranges from one to 3 weeks, because it directly depends on the correctness of the measures taken (you need to immediately apply cold, and then treat the place of impact with a special ointment).
How to quickly remove a bruise under the eye – absorbable fast-acting remedies for bruises. Instructions for the use of ointments, creams, fillers
In case of trauma to the face area under the eye, rupture of small blood vessels occurs, resulting in the formation of a hematoma (bruise). Modern pharmacies present a wide range of special products that help speed up the healing process of damaged skin.
Inexpensive heparin ointment (average price – 70 time.) Allows you to anesthetize the damaged area, and it also prevents the development of inflammation and has an antithrombotic effect. A small amount of ointment should be gently rubbed into the damaged area, the procedure is recommended to be repeated up to 4 times during the day.
Zinc oxide (the active substance of zinc ointment) stimulates the rapid absorption of blood clots at the site of the hematoma, and also helps to reduce edema and quickly restore the normal color of the skin.
To achieve maximum effect, the agent is applied every 2-3 hours. You can buy this medicine in a pharmacy gallon for $ 0,27.
Troxevasin gel is indicated for vein diseases, but it is often used to quickly eliminate bruises, as the active components of the drug contribute to the strengthening of the walls of blood vessels, thereby they accelerate the healing of the hematoma. It is enough to apply means once in the morning and in the evening.
Troxerutin ointment is an absolute analogue of Troxevasin, with identical direct purpose. For a faster convergence of the bruise, the ointment is recommended to gently usd into the skin no more than 3 times a day.
Vishnevsky ointment has long been known as a strong anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agent.
Despite the rich pharmacy assortment of modern drugs with a similar principle of action, many representatives of the older generation remain faithful to this particular drug and are advised to use it from bruises.
Vishnevsky ointment disinfects, helps increase blood circulation and relieve swelling. To accelerate the convergence of the hematoma, it is applied in a thin layer to the skin every 4 hours.
Ointment “Bruise OFF”
Quickly remove a bruise under the eyes will help a pharmacy such as “Bruise OFF.” The extract of medical leeches contained in it, ethoxydiglycol and pentoxifylline help to relieve swelling and normalize skin color, and prevent the development of inflammatory processes.
Another great property of the ointment is that it gives a tinting effect. The average cost of the drug is 130 time.
Ointment “Rescuer” – inexpensive (about 150 time.), But a very popular tool used to treat hematomas, bruises, burns. The composition of the drug includes a whole range of natural components (sea buckthorn oil, propolis, etc.), which have a strong analgesic, regenerating, anti-inflammatory effect.
Applying the “Rescuer” immediately after a bruise will help to avoid a bruise, but if it does appear, it will be less noticeable and will pass in a shorter time.
Levomekol ointment is found in almost every first-aid kit, because this inexpensive remedy is indispensable in case of bruises, burns, wounds, etc. Doctors recommend using it to treat bruises if there is skin damage in the wound site.
It will help to disinfect and anesthetize the injured area, will help relieve swelling and quick healing. Levomekol is applied in a thin layer to a wound pretreated with hydrogen peroxide.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
How to get rid of bruises and bruises under the eyes at home – effective folk remedies
If at the most inopportune moment a bruise appears under the eye, how to remove it quickly tells traditional medicine. In particular, such methods will be relevant in cases where it is not possible to consult a doctor or buy a special tool in a pharmacy, and you need to get rid of a hematoma or dark circles on your face urgently.
Hemorrhoid cream from bruises
The composition of almost all hemorrhoid creams includes such components as lanolin, glycerin, collagen, as well as various natural oils. In cosmetology, such complexes of substances are used to solve many skin problems, including those from bags and dark circles under the eyes.
Most doctors do not recommend resorting to the use of ointments for hemorrhoids for other purposes, because they also include other components. Before applying such a tool to the skin of the face, it is necessary to carefully study the composition and to exclude allergic reactions, do a wrist test.
Bruise from bruises
Badyaga – freshwater seaweed, on the basis of which pharmacy products are produced in the form of cream, gel, powder, cost from $ 0,68 – $ 1,4. Trampoline improves blood circulation, helps to reduce swelling and accelerate the process of resorption of blood clots.
If it is rubbed into the injured area every 3 hours, the bruise will disappear in 2-3 days.
Quickly remove a bruise under the eye will help a tool such as toothpaste. The effect is achieved due to menthol and disinfecting substances that make up its composition. The tool is applied in a thin layer to the damaged area, allowed to dry.
Then the paste can be washed off and the procedure repeated, and also leave such a “compress” overnight. To achieve the maximum effect, it is best to use mint toothpaste without dyes.
Cucumbers from bruises
A cucumber eye mask is one of the simplest and most effective recipes for getting rid of dark circles, because everyone’s favorite vegetable has a strong whitening effect and is extremely rich in moisture.
Cucumbers are cut into circles or chopped and applied for 15 minutes. to the problem area on the face.
Parsley-based home masks can help get rid of dark circles under the eyes. This spice is rich in vitamins, helps to remove excess fluid, relieve swelling, and also has a whitening effect.
It should be applied as follows:
- Bruise under the eye, how to remove quickly with parsley: chop the herbs and apply for 15 minutes. to the problem area.
- To obtain a moisturizing effect, parsley can be added to a little dull sour cream.
- If at hand there is only dried greens, then it should be brewed with boiling water, cool, strain. From the resulting broth make lotions for the eyes.
Potato and starch for the eyelids
Fresh potatoes, as well as potato starch are extremely rich in vitamins (B, C, K) and useful substances, so these components are often part of homemade face masks. To combat dark circles, it is recommended to take a fresh tuber, rinse thoroughly, cut in half, apply slices to the eyes (for 15 minutes).
The procedure can be repeated several times during the day. To treat a fresh bruise, the potatoes are ground on a grater, juicy pulp is applied to the damaged area. Fresh potatoes can be replaced with starch diluted with water.
Aloe has a strong anti-inflammatory effect, “draws” excess fluid and helps relieve swelling. To combat hematomas in folk medicine, use a fresh leaf of a plant cut in half. It is applied to the damaged area, fixed with adhesive tape.
The ice cube has an excellent tonic effect on the skin, including in the delicate area under the eyes. Such a simple tool is indispensable for eliminating traces of fatigue, dark circles, swelling, cosmetic ice, which can be prepared with your own hands , is especially effective:
- From green tea (against edema);
- From potato juice (from dark circles);
- From a decoction of parsley (from bruises);
- From cucumber juice (from bags).
Lotions, patches for eyes
Lotions based on various decoctions are another popular folk way to deal with cosmetic defects in the eye area. The most effective are lotions made from:
- chamomile decoction;
- tea leaves;
- decoction of parsley.
How to quickly remove bruises under the eyes using lotions: you need to take cotton or gauze discs, soak them with a decoction of room temperature, apply to the eyes for a quarter of an hour.
You can go the other way and buy a ready-made cosmetic product – patches for the eyes, which serve as peculiar lotions or masks. They differ in the composition and orientation of the action, there is a separate category of similar products aimed specifically at combating bruises under the eyes.
Using them is convenient and easy: they are fixed under the eyes, while not restricting movements and allow you to do other things. They do not need to be washed off, and the result is noticeable after the first procedure. You can buy such a tool in many online stores or pharmacies.
One of the most affordable and fastest methods of dealing with dark circles is light self-massage, which helps to improve blood circulation in the problem area and normalize skin color.
Heading from the outer corner of the eye to the inner, you need to perform light tapping for several minutes, then apply a moisturizer to this area.
How to hide bruises under the eyes with makeup
Modern cosmetology offers such means for eliminating bruises under the eyes, such as concealers (correctors), the function of which is to mask skin defects.
On sale you can find a variety of concealers in the form of a pencil, liquid products, as well as in the form of multi-colored pallets.
For the area around the eyes in cosmetic stores can offer special correctors with a more delicate composition.
In order to effectively hide bruises under the eyes with the help of a concealer, it is very important to choose it correctly. The tool is chosen to match your skin tone, and also take into account individual characteristics – a liquid form is recommended for dry skin, and creamy for oily skin.
Cosmetologists advise using color correctors, but you need to know the features of applying different shades:
- Yellow color can remove dark (purple) circles under the eyes;
- Orange is designed to mask greenish circles;
- Green color masks redness and rashes.
- Blue will hide age spots.
To remove bruises under the eyes, you must first eliminate the causes of their appearance, and then use a cosmetic or folk remedy to quickly solve the problem. It is important to remember that before using any remedy, it is necessary to check the reaction of the body to prevent a possible allergic reaction to its components.
Video on how to quickly remove a black eye
Video about folk remedies for bruising under the eyes