Relief ointment is a common pharmaceutical product of local action. It is used in their practice by proctologists. Currently, there is an opinion that it is possible to get a good result if Relief ointment is applied from wrinkles under the eyes.
- Chemical composition
- Production form
- Pharmacological properties
- Adverse reactions
- Allergy test
- Instructions for the use of ointments for wrinkles under and around the eyes
- Frequency of application for facial skin
- Precautionary measures
- The price of ointment in pharmacies in New York, Los Angeles,
- Analogs ointment Relief
- Reviews of cosmetologists about the effectiveness of the drug
- Video on the subject: ointment Relief from wrinkles under the eyes
Relief consists mainly of natural components:
- The main ingredient of the ointment is shark liver oil extract (3%) . This is a highly valuable component containing a whole complex of vitamins and minerals. Shark liver helps in the renewal of skin cells, protects against inflammatory processes, strengthens the immune system, prevents the development of tumors.
- Phenylephrine hydrochloride (0.25%) normalizes fluid outflow, relieves swelling, reduces itching, and constricts blood vessels.
- Unsaturated fatty acids (Omega-3, -6) are an indispensable component for maintaining healthy and beautiful skin. Their lack causes dryness, peeling of the skin. Omega acids remove inflammation, strengthen the vascular system, and influence the rejuvenation of body cells.
- Lanolin alcohol has strong emollient properties, promotes wound healing, resorption of scars, and restoration of skin cells.
- Alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E) – a powerful antioxidant, the “vitamin of youth”, stimulates cell renewal.
- Retinol (Vitamin A) is involved in the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, which is responsible for retaining moisture in the skin, as well as a powerful wound healing agent.
- Glycerol eliminates inflammation, moisturizes and protects the skin. It also has antiseptic properties that can be used to prevent infection of wounds on the skin.
- Beeswax is a great natural moisturizer. It holds particles of water, protecting the skin from dehydration. Like other beekeeping products, it has a powerful anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral property. Wax is a powerful antioxidant that stimulates cell renewal and restoration.
- Thyme oil (thyme) tones the skin, makes it supple and soft, improves metabolism in tissues.
- Corn oil is rich in bioactive components that create a protective barrier to the skin and increase its regenerative functions. Oil smoothes and tightens the skin, increases its elasticity, relieves inflammation and fatigue symptoms.
- Cocoa butter is a strong antioxidant, nourishes, restores the mucous membrane of the skin, helps to retain moisture in the deep layers of the epidermis.
The relief is made in the form of an ointment, having a light yellow color, a homogeneous texture without impurities, with a specific smell of fish. Packaging – a plastic or aluminum tube, weighing 28.4 g. In a cardboard box with ointment there is an annotation and a nozzle for distributing the product over the skin.
On sale there are suppositories (candles) Relief having an identical composition. Candles can be used as a means for facial skin care, having previously melted them to a pasty consistency.
Relief ointment has a strong anti-inflammatory, wound healing, anti-edematous effect, improves patency of blood vessels, eliminates the risk of blood clots, making blood more fluid.
The regenerating properties of the ointment are due to its combined composition:
- Shark liver oil reduces itching, has strong wound healing and immunomodulating properties, activates the production of collagen fibers.
- An important active component – phenylephrine – strengthens blood vessels, relieves pastiness, reduces itching, activates cell rejuvenation, and includes the process of repairing damaged tissues.
- Cocoa butter restores the skin, helps soften the skin.
- Vegetable oils and vitamins relieve redness and peeling of the skin.
Relief ointment is rich in valuable substances. Its ingredients have a diverse positive effect on epidermal cells.
You can practice the use of ointment in the following cases:
- premature formation of fine wrinkles on delicate skin in the eye area;
- to smooth out age wrinkles;
- as a drug against skin irritations and inflammations;
- to rid the skin of excessive dryness and peeling;
- swelling and puffiness of the lower eyelids and adjacent areas of the skin;
- the presence of blue circles under the eyes;
- as a means of “instant beauty” in case you need to urgently remove fatigue and signs of age from your face.
Relief will not help if puffiness and dark circles under the eyes are hereditary, or appear as a result of water retention in the body, and will not correct deep age wrinkles, but only make them less noticeable.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Relief ointment for wrinkles under the eyes should not be used:
- Diabetes patients
- in the active stage of tuberculosis;
- with thrombosis;
- if blood clotting is increased;
- pregnant and lactating;
- with blood diseases;
- people prone to allergies;
- with a violation of the thyroid gland;
- asthma patients;
- people suffering from cancer;
- if the temperature has risen;
- sick with influenza and SARS;
- with dermatitis and dermatoses.
If the recommendations are not followed, Relief ointment can cause:
- rash and red spots on the skin;
- burning, itching;
- pastiness and puffiness;
- tightness, draining of the skin;
- lacrimation and burning eyes when ointment enters them.
Ointment Relief from wrinkles under the eyes can be applied to the face only after testing the skin for a possible allergic reaction. For the sample, the ointment should be distributed evenly over areas with more sensitive skin (wrist, bend of the elbow, earlobe).
The ointment should be left all night. If in the morning there are no negative consequences (itching, rash), you can practice using Relief as a cosmetic product.
Instructions for the use of ointments for wrinkles under and around the eyes
Ointment Relief from wrinkles under the eyes is applied only after an allergy test. Before using the ointment, it is necessary to cleanse the skin with a neutral cosmetic milk or lotion.
The relief is applied strictly along the radial bone with the fingertips, soft patting movements to avoid contact with the eyes. The procedure is carried out in the evening. After 15 minutes remove excess ointment with a napkin.
For intense exposure and a quick result, you can apply Relief in the form of patches. To do this, we put a cotton swab soaked in ointment on the lower eyelid. Soak for 10 minutes, remove excess ointment with a clean cloth.
Relief ointment can be mixed with cosmetic cream. The effect of such use will be less, but the ability to get an unpleasant side effect is minimized. It is necessary to store the ointment, observing the temperature regime: from +4 to 27 degrees, keep away from children. Do not use after expiration date.
Frequency of application for facial skin
Ointment Relief from wrinkles under the eyes for prevention should be applied only 1-2 times within a month. For intensive problem solving, apply for 5 days in a row, then allow the skin to rest for 2 weeks. If necessary, repeat the course.
If this is not observed, the skin will get used to the ointment, and the effect of its use will be exactly the opposite: dryness, peeling and tightness of the skin will appear, wrinkles will become more noticeable. It is best to use Relief one-time, as a means of “instant beauty,” that is, on the eve of a responsible exit.
Since Relief ointment is not a cosmetic product, before applying it, it is necessary to calculate all the risks regarding possible allergic reactions. It is important to protect the mucous membrane of the eyes from contact with the product. If the ointment gets into your eyes, rinse them with running warm water. If eye burning does not go away, consult a doctor.
The ointment has not passed any clinical trials as a cosmetic product, so the consequences of its use can be unpredictable.
Relief has a pronounced fish aroma, which can cause an unpleasant experience. Also, when using an ointment, it is important to remember contraindications.
Relief ointment reduces the effect of drugs that lower blood pressure.
With the simultaneous use of ointments with antidepressants, a hypertensive crisis can occur.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
The price of ointment in pharmacies in New York, Los Angeles,
Relief ointment is an affordable remedy. Despite the fact that the takeoff is quite large, the average cost of a tube with ointment is about $ 5,44.
|City||Name of pharmacy||price, usd.|
|New York||Omni farm||290|
|Pharmacy Chain riteaid.com||416|
|Lek Opt Trading||410|
|San Francisco||Perm Pharmacy||382|
Analogs ointment Relief
Hemorrhoids ointments have a delicate texture. They contain unique components that tone and regenerate the skin, nourish with vitamins, moisturize and soften; activate the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
Heparin ointment – relieves puffiness, removes black circles under the eyes, smoothes out small wrinkles. In the components of the ointment there is heparin, thinning the blood; glycerol, which retains moisture in the skin, helps to smooth the skin; nourishing peach oil, activating intracellular processes. The ointment, light in consistency, is well absorbed, but has a specific smell.
Hepatrombin – will be able to straighten shallow wrinkles, remove puffiness and blue circles in the eye area. The main component is heparin.
Proctonis is identical in composition to Relief ointment. It contains ingredients such as extracts of aloe and sage, cocoa butter, glycerol, shark liver extract. It has softening, regenerating properties, is able to relieve redness and inflammation of the skin.
All these drugs were created to solve proctological issues, and not as cosmetics, and they have their contraindications and side effects.
Also, Relief ointment must be distinguished from Relief Advance ointment. The difference is that the second agent contains large amounts of benzocaine, a strong anesthetic. The remaining components are identical. Since pain relief is not required to correct cosmetic flaws, you need to buy Relief ointment.
Use of heparin ointment (Relief analogue) as a remedy for wrinkles:
Reviews of cosmetologists about the effectiveness of the drug
From wrinkles under the eyes, Relief ointment is often used without the knowledge of doctors. The views of cosmetologists in this matter are directly opposite. Positive reviews are based on real positive experience with the use of ointments instead of cosmetic cream. Relief is used by many models and “stars” to adjust age-related changes.
Since the product consists only of natural components, it cannot harm, this part of the experts believes. The low price of the ointment, in comparison with cosmetic preparations of a similar action, also contributes to its popularity in wide circles.
But, in any case, experts remind that you need to use the ointment only after a preliminary test for skin sensitivity, and also strictly follow the application tips – apply a thin layer, do not use it too often, but only as an addition to basic cosmetic care.
Another part of cosmetologists is clear opponents of the use of ointments in their practice. To combat wrinkles, there are many specially created drugs. Thousands of cosmetic laboratories around the world are working to solve the problem of premature skin aging.
All preparations intended for sensitive skin of the eyelids are necessarily tested by dermatologists and ophthalmologists, and Relief ointment was created to treat proctological problems and did not pass such checks.
In accordance with this, if you use the ointment for other purposes, you may experience different side effects , related to the skin, you can get a strong irritation of the eyes.
Is it worth it to apply Relief ointment from wrinkles under the eyes, everyone should decide for himself, having previously studied the above information and all the arguments for and against.
Video on the subject: ointment Relief from wrinkles under the eyes
Reviews on the use of Relief ointment for wrinkles under the eyes:
How to get rid of wrinkles under the eyes (release of the popular program):