Bold images are rapidly conquering world podiums. On the covers of popular glossy magazines, photographs of girls with perky hair styling from disheveled strands are increasingly appearing.
Gavrosh is one of the most stylish and fashionable universal women’s haircuts, as it is perfect for any hair length and for any shape of the face, as well as for any age. But it looks, depending on all these points, all the same in different ways.
- What is a haircut “Gavrosh”
- Features of short hair cutting
- Benefits of Gavrosh
- To whom a haircut is not suitable
- Haircut technology
- Gavrosh for a round face
- For a triangular face
- Oval face shape
- For a square face
- Gavrosh for thick hair
- For thin hair
- Model with bangs
- Model without bangs
- Model with curls
- Haircuts for young girls
- Haircuts for women 30-40 years old
- Haircuts for women under 50 and after
- 70s model
- Modern model
- Styling methods
- Without styling
- Hairdressing Tips
- Video: haircut options
What is a haircut “Gavrosh”
Gavrosh is a bang with an uneven cut, as well as elongated curls on the back of the head in combination with short-cut hair on the temples. Such a daring and rebellious haircut gives the woman an image of creative negligence combined with French elegance.
The history of creating a creative haircut dates back to the 60s of the twentieth century. It is named after the little mischievous hero of the epic novel Victor Hugo’s Les Miserables. Fashion historians are not aware of the fact of its exact appearance and who is the author of a fashion haircut.
The only thing that can be said with certainty is that at first the gavrosh was made exclusively for men. And only after a few years she began to be introduced into women’s fashion.
Features of short hair cutting
One of the popular women’s hairstyles of the new year is considered to be the haircut Gavrosh for short hair.
Photos of the images of girls and the nuances of hairstyles are presented below.
- At the temples, the hair is made of medium length, with pointed torn ends. All locks are presented in chaotic gradation.
- The fringe is oblique, falling to one side or carelessly sharpening to the nose. A haircut involves both the absence of bangs and torn long strands on the forehead.
- The top strands on the crown are cut as short as possible, creating an additional amount of haircut. Similar layering is achieved by thinning each strand.
- The longest curls are made behind, on the back of the head.
Benefits of Gavrosh
A haircut has a number of advantages:
- easy change of length and shape of hair strands;
- a haircut that does not require much time for styling;
- a haircut makes it possible to show imagination in styling, both the hairstyle itself and the bangs;
- It is combined with any kind of highlighting and is suitable for hair with any shade;
- gives the image an elegant look;
- emphasizes the dignity of appearance;
- haircut has many options.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Some disadvantages of hairstyles:
- for very short hair, a haircut is problematic, since it involves strands sticking out to the sides. Therefore, the ideal option for a haircut is the length between short and medium;
- does not hide some of the flaws in appearance;
To whom a haircut is not suitable
According to hairdressers, a haircut is not suitable for women:
- with large features. Such a haircut can lead to a violation of the proportions;
- employees of banks and serious organizations. It is fraught with a reprimand;
- lovers of bright and screaming makeup. The girl will look defiant;
- with rough bends of the neck. An open haircut will only emphasize inelegant bends;
- intelligent and restrained women;
- with wide cheekbones. The face will appear even larger.
To haircut gavrosh for short hair, a photo with a detailed description of which is presented below, turned out in the classic French version using the American style.
Use straight scissors, comb and thinning knife.
- Hair moisturize and separate them in the occipital with a horizontal parting.
- Slices of hair become dull. Edging is done horizontally. Too thick hair is milled.
- The upper occipital zone is divided into 3 squares and milled using “French” technology. Each curl is shortened by 0’4 inch.
- Whiskey is milled according to the length of the upper occipital zone.
- The frontoparietal zone of the hair is milled in accordance with the length of the upper occipital zone, with pulling strands.
- The shape of the bangs can be either flat or uneven, with torn strands. The same applies to its length.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Gavrosh for a round face
For chubby girls, the option of a short asymmetric gavrosh is suitable. It is desirable, with bleached, sticking out in all directions strands. Mandatory presence of bangs in a haircut. All this will help smooth out the roundness of the face.
For a triangular face
For a triangular type of face, gavrosh is suitable for short, medium and long hair. Must be present bangs. The photo below clearly shows how the fringe smooths the angular chin.
For this kind of face, the following manipulations in the haircut should be avoided:
- Bangs should not be too thick;
- direct cuts are not acceptable;
- sharp asymmetry;
- crown volume.
Oval face shape
Perfectly oval face shape is perfect for any haircut option, with any length of curls, as seen in the photo.
For a square face
Owners of a square-shaped face will go the classic version of gavrosh. Medium hair elongated at the temples will make the angular shape of the face softer.
Gavrosh for thick hair
Less voluminous will look like a hairstyle on thick hair. Therefore, the owners of this type of hair need to choose a haircut in not a classic, but some original version. In order to add volume and soften the haircut, the hair is milled. And to obtain the desired result, experiments with staining are welcome.
For thin hair
Gavrosh will give lightness and volume to thin and dull hair. For girls with medium hair, a haircut is performed at a right angle. You can increase the missing volume through classic highlighting on dark hair.
Model with bangs
Options with bangs:
- A straight bang “hat” will give the haircut a romantic look in the style of the 60s;
- a slightly sloppy version of the fringe will give the image a more boyish look;
- oblique and elongated will give the girl mystery;
- asymmetric bangs, cut almost to the root, complement the image with extreme and extravagance. Suitable for young girls. It is ideally combined with highlighting or coloring;
- a fringe in the shape of a triangle will make the face thinner.
Model without bangs
A gavrosh model without a bang can be created by combing back. This will give the look an elegant and casual look.
Model with curls
A haircut model made on curly and curly hair will create a flirty and playful look. Whiskey and nape are cut short, and the central part is formed depending on the structure of the hair. If the girl has elastic curls, the top of the head needs to be made longer to give the haircut a shape. And light curls look perfect with a short crown.
Haircuts for young girls
The following models are suitable for young girls:
- short along the entire length or slightly elongated at the back of the head hair is laid up. This stylish look creates a tousled effect;
- on long hair, gavrosh will give the girl an image of unabashed and rebellious. At the back, the hair is cut a little varied and milled, and the temples are cut a bit. The bangs are made asymmetric and torn. For a similar version of gavrosh on dark hair, highlighting can be done, but only on the top or dyed strands asymmetrically in flashy tones;
- clipped asymmetrical fringe, long and straight ringlets on the back, colorization or amber – a similar model of gavrosh – a reference to high fashion and informal cultures.
Haircuts for women 30-40 years old
Features gavrosh models and the resulting image:
- the image in the punk style is performed by the method of thinning the temples, leaving them as long as possible. Bangs are cut in torn long strands;
- at medium length, the hair remains long both at the back and at the temples. Only the top is milled. The fringe is cut asymmetrically, dropping to the middle of the eyes. A similar model is suitable for women who value individuality;
Haircuts for women under 50 and after
- evenly cut and milled bangs, falling on the forehead. Volumetric crown and clipped whiskey. Such a haircut will help to correct the irregular oval of the face;
- milled and torn bangs start from the crown. Hair along the cheekbones descends to the chin and is milled at the ends. The result is the most torn effect.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Distinctive features of the model of 70 years:
- the haircut was done by the owners of long or medium hair;
- asymmetrically cut bangs starting from the crown;
- whiskey is cut and ears open;
- locks on the occipital area remain long;
- the ends are not milled;
- It was popular only among young people.
Distinctive features of the modern gavrosh model are as follows:
- hairstyle can be done on short, medium and long hair;
- at the ends, a thinning technique is used;
- highlighting, coloring with bright tones, ombre is welcome;
- coloring bangs in bright colors or coloring;
- Haircuts are popular among women of all ages.
Gavrosh is easy to style with hair sprays and other available cosmetics, even at home.
The most popular haircut images:
- Short curls allow for extreme styling. A punk-style mohawk is made using a gel. At the same time, curls are combed against hair growth, starting from the middle of the skull. The bangs rise up. At the end it is sprayed with varnish.
- The image of a business woman is performed by lightly combing her hair at the top of her head. Then they are combed back and fixed with varnish.
- To make the haircut negligent, the washed curls are dried with a hairdryer and apply mousse or foam for styling. Hands wrinkled hair, lifting up. Dry completely with a hairdryer and sprinkle with varnish.
Gavrosh, made on long hair, requires virtually no styling. To give the strands a well-groomed appearance, it is enough to wash and dry them. In the drying process, grease hands with gel, giving the hair an image of “creative mess”. This hairstyle is suitable for all occasions.
In order to get a sporty image, you just need to collect long strands in a ponytail.
According to hairdressers, a haircut is suitable for:
- women of all ages;
- fragile and petite girls;
- lovers of fast styling and self-confident women;
- short girls. The image will be more rebellious;
- thin curls haircut will give addi
- brave girls who are not afraid to experiment.
Hairdressing recommendations for styling:
- For everyday styling, it is recommended to comb washed and slightly dried curls with a round brush. After that, mousse, foam or gel is applied to the strands, twisting with a brush, and finally dried with a hairdryer. For additional volume, it is recommended to raise the hair at the roots during drying.
- For evening styling, curls of any length are suitable. The curls are given maximum volume with the help of foam. For thick bangs, the nap method using mousse is used. Decorate this option with accessories suitable for an evening toilet.
- Also, for the evening version of gavrosh, long curls are aligned with an iron, and shorter ones, on the back of the head, are combed. This option will add volume to the crown and accentuate the torn ends. Decorate the hairstyle with accessories.
To always be in the spotlight, it is not necessary to regularly visit beauty salons and hairdressers. Stylish and fashionable haircut havrosh will allow you to look elegant at least every day.
Video: haircut options
Gavroche Haircut 2021:
Gavrosh haircut options for short hair: