Women always strive to look perfect. But often exhausting workouts and trips to salons do not help to achieve the desired result. With the help of anatomical implants that are inserted into the buttocks, they achieve the ideal shape of this part of the body. Photos before and after gluteoplasty surgery are evidence of the effectiveness of this procedure.
- Perfect buttock shape
- Types of gluteoplasty: buttock correction methods
- Location options
- Transaction price
- Results: before and after photos
- Where are the seams located and how do they look
- Indications for arthroplasty
- Preparation for surgery, analyzes
- Implant Selection
- The form
- The size
- Method of implant placement
- How is the operation
- Recommendations for rehabilitation after implant implantation
- Possible complications after gluteoplasty
- Are there unsuccessful buttock plastic surgery
- What age can I do
- When can I return to physical activity
- Do I need to change implants over time
- Do I need to make buttock shape correction after a while
- How long should I stay in the clinic
- How long does it hurt after surgery
- Gluteoplasty video with buttock implants
Perfect buttock shape
A round and elastic butt, according to most men, is the ideal form in a female figure. This shape of the buttocks indicates a balance of hormones in the female body. However, this form must be maintained with regular exercise to avoid the appearance of cellulite, as well as sagging skin.
Types of gluteoplasty: buttock correction methods
Gluteoplasty refers to surgery to correct the shape or volume of the buttocks.
There are 4 methods of gluteoplasty.
- Lipofilling . The shape is corrected using its own adipose tissue, which is selected from those parts where it is found in the greatest amount (thighs, abdomen). Such an operation requires great accuracy and caution in order to damage fat cells as little as possible.
- Gluteal muscle lift using bio-threads . Plastic surgery does not imply an increase in the volume of priests. The result is achieved by lifting the gluteal muscle. The disadvantage of this procedure is that the effect does not have a long time, but is designed for up to 5 years.
- Brazilian increase . The result of an ideal shape and volume is achieved by different methods. Brazilian enlargement does not imply an increase in form, but is aimed at creating the correct form. To achieve a positive result, different methods are used (increase with implants, lipofilling, correction with bio-threads).
- Correction using implants . This is the most common method of gluteoplasty that women choose. To achieve the desired shape and size of the buttocks during plastic surgery, silicone or other implants are used. They help create the correct anatomical shape.
The first way to correct the shape of the priests was to inject implants subcutaneously into the buttocks. Photos before and after demonstrate the disadvantages of this option. The fact that the implant was noticeable, this option did not gain popularity in practice.
Placing the implant under the gluteus maximus muscle is the second way. The disadvantage of this method is the proximity of the implants to the sciatic nerve. Therefore, during surgery, there is the possibility of an inaccurate movement to damage the nerve.
The most popular implant placement option used by most plastic surgeons in the world is placement inside the gluteus maximus muscle.
During surgery, a cavity is formed in the muscle where the implant is inserted. Before such an intervention, the surgeon determines the optimal cavity depth in order to achieve the correct shape correction.
Installing an implant under the fascia of the gluteus maximus muscle is the case when it is not possible to introduce it into the muscle due to atrophy or fibrosis. The disadvantage of this method is that the implant is not fixed properly, and there remains the possibility of its displacement.
If the patient chose gluteoplasty with implants, then the cost of the operation depends on which implants will be used. Therefore, the price can range from $ 680 – $ 2448. You should also consider what kind of anesthesia will be used during surgery. It also affects the price.
In the event that a woman opts for lipofilling, the cost depends on how much adipose tissue needs to be injected into the buttocks. Therefore, the cost of the operation can vary from $ 1224 – $ 2312.
The highest cost of surgery is the correction of the shape of the buttocks with the help of bio-threads (price $ 1768 – $ 2992).
Do not forget that after the operation it is necessary to wear special compression underwear for some time. Its cost is from $ 68 – $ 136.
Results: before and after photos
The most popular type of gluteoplasty among women is implants in the buttocks. Before and after photos help many patients make a positive decision regarding the operation.
The result, first of all, depends on how well the surgery went. Secondly, the correct size and shape of the implants significantly affects how the priest will look in the end.
Where are the seams located and how do they look
The stitches are in the coccyx, between the buttocks. Since now in most cases a cosmetic suture is used, after its healing, the traces of the operation are completely invisible.
Indications for arthroplasty
- Injuries to the buttocks, which caused a change in shape.
- Loss of buttock shape due to severe weight loss.
- Sagging and sagging skin priests as an individual feature, as well as age-related changes.
- Congenital asymmetry of the buttocks.
- The patient’s desire to change the volume or shape.
Preparation for surgery, analyzes
The first thing to do on the way to the perfect shape of the buttocks is to choose a clinic where the operation will be performed and a plastic surgeon. Consultation with a surgeon will help determine the patient with the correct choice of implants, as well as deal with all the nuances that may arise both during and after the operation.
The second step is examination of the patient and passing the necessary tests.
Among them are mandatory:
- ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity;
- electrocardiogram of the heart;
- X-ray analysis of the lungs;
- test for HIV infection and hepatitis;
- pregnancy test;
- general urine analysis;
- general blood analysis;
- extended biochemical blood test;
- medical examination by an endocrinologist, neurologist and therapist.
If after a physical examination and tests the patient has no contraindications, then you can determine the date of the operation. A few weeks before it, it is necessary to abandon the use of alcoholic beverages and tobacco products , as well as those drugs that affect blood coagulation.
Do not forget about proper nutrition. Stressful situations should be avoided. Before surgery, you can not eat and drink water.
To choose the appropriate implant option, it is necessary to take into account the following parameters: shape, size and material.
- Round – is used if it is necessary to achieve a significant bulge of the buttocks. Such implants are rarely used in endoprosthetics, since often the result looks unnatural.
- Teardrop-shaped is the most popular form. Repeats the anatomical shape of the buttocks.
- Oval – similar to teardrop-shaped implants. There are no particular flaws.
The size depends on how much it is necessary to change the shape or volume of the buttocks, as well as the shortcomings of the priests, which the patient wants to get rid of.
plants are made of silicone, which is safe for the human body. Helium filling of the prosthesis is also possible.
Method of implant placement
The installation method depends on the characteristics of the buttocks of the patient and on what he wants to adjust to achieve the desired result.
But, as a rule, plastic surgeons install them in the upper third of the buttocks.
Common anesthesia is more commonly used. This is because the operation is long in time. In addition, there is a possibility of injury to the muscles of the buttocks during surgery. In rare cases, epidural anesthesia is used when an anesthetic is injected into the spinal cord with a thin needle.
How is the operation
After the anesthesia has begun to act, the operated area is treated with antiseptic solutions to prevent infection. The plastic surgeon draws special markings on the buttocks, which will help during the operation to focus on the correct placement of implants.
After this, an incision is made in the coccyx between the buttocks. A cavity (“pocket”) is carefully formed between the gluteus maximus muscle and the median, or in the gluteus maximus muscle, where the implant will be inserted.
Also in the “pocket” is installed drainage, which is a tube for removing excess accumulated fluid. After endoprosthetics, a cosmetic suture is applied, on top of which a sterile dressing is placed.
Recommendations for rehabilitation after implant implantation
- After the operation, it is necessary to observe bed rest for several days.
- At least a week you need to wear special compression underwear for proper fixation of prostheses.
- Until the sutures heal, you need to regularly change the dressings and make sure that there is no suppuration of the wound. If the seam is festering, in this case, the doctor prescribes special ointments, as well as antibiotics.
- It is not recommended to sit for a month and lift heavy.
- If severe pain is felt after surgery, then the doctor prescribes painkillers.
- You can take a shower on the third day after surgery.
- The patient must adhere to a healthy lifestyle, observe proper nutrition, refuse alcoholic beverages and smoking. Avoid stressful situations.
- Exercise can be performed after 3 months.
Possible complications after gluteoplasty
Often the introduction of implants into the buttocks can lead to negative consequences. Photos before and after those cases when the operation is unsuccessful makes you swell about the need for endoprosthetics for many patients.
Possible complications after surgery include:
- Edema is a complication that occurs in every patient with any gluteoplasty.
- Scar – if it was improperly applied or if suppuration occurred during healing.
- Hematomas and bruises – if the drainage was improperly installed or removed too early. In this case, blood and intercellular fluid accumulate in the cavity, which are the cause of the hematoma.
- Seam discrepancy – occurs when the patient does not follow the doctor’s recommendations in the first days after surgery.
- Asymmetry of the buttocks – is the result of improper placement of prostheses, or their displacement due to non-compliance of the patient with rehabilitation measures.
- Suppuration – occurs after infection in the wound.
Endoprosthetics should not be performed for people who have not reached the age of 18, due to the fact that the body is still growing and not fully formed.
The operation to install implants is strictly prohibited for people who have:
- HIV infection
- clotting problems;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- inflammatory processes;
- diseases of the central nervous system;
- any damage to the skin or soft tissues in the area of surgery.
Are there unsuccessful buttock plastic surgery
The introduction of implants into the buttocks may be unsuccessful for the patient. Often, patients post photos before and after to the network, demonstrating the result that they are unhappy with. In the best case, if the result does not meet the expectations of the client.
But it also happens when the patient after surgery is constantly tormented by pain. This may be due to improper prosthesis.
Also, non-compliance with sterile conditions by doctors during the operation can lead to infection, which can cause significant complications, and in rare cases lead to death.
What age can I do
The operation has been done since 18 years. But doctors are inclined to believe that it is better from the age of 25, when the body is already fully formed and the organs and limbs of the body have practically stopped growing.
When can I return to physical activity
Physical activity cannot be performed until the wounds heal and the body is completely restored. The minimum period for rehabilitation that doctors provide is one and a half months. You need to start with light exercises, without lifting heavy loads. Loads must be increased gradually.
Do I need to change implants over time
Since the material from which the implant is made is safe for the human body, there is no need to change it.
Do I need to make buttock shape correction after a while
It depends on how well the patient leads a lifestyle and whether he follows the doctor’s recommendations. Correction is necessary in cases where for some reason the implant has shifted. This may be the result of sudden weight loss.
How long should I stay in the clinic
More often after surgery, the patient stays in the clinic for 2-3 days. During this period, doctors monitor the general condition of the client, as well as the healing process of the suture. If any complications arise, then the term of stay in the clinic increases until there is a positive trend in the patient’s recovery.
How long does it hurt after surgery
It is individual for each person. But, as a rule, painful sensations disappear 5-7 days after surgery . The cause of pain is damage to the soft tissues during arthroplasty. You can relieve pain with painkillers.
Gluteoplasty with implants is one of the most popular procedures for correcting the shape of the buttocks among women. Photos before and after, as a rule, are the main argument for deciding on the need for such an operation. But do not forget that like any other operation, gluteoplasty requires not only responsibility on the part of doctors, but also on the part of the patient.
Gluteoplasty video with buttock implants
What is gluteoplasty, in what cases and how is the procedure carried out:
The video debunkes the common myths about gluteoplasty: