In the trend of 2021, two types of haircuts for long hair – patchwork (graduated) and cascading. Photos of women’s haircuts provide an opportunity for a stylish choice. Impression will enhance the right coloring.
- Fashionable haircuts for long smooth hair
- Fashionable haircuts for curly hair
- Fashion haircuts for volume on thin hair
- Which haircut to choose: with or without bangs
- Fashion haircuts 2021
- Elongated bob
- Cascades, ladders for long hair
- Shaved whiskey and nape
- With original slices
- Asymmetry on long hair
- Stylish haircuts with tails.
- Modern dyeing techniques
- Recommended haircuts for faces of various shapes
- For oval face
- For round face
- For a square shaped face
- For a triangular face
- For a rectangular shape
- Beautiful haircuts: new items. Photo 2021
- Video: women’s haircuts 2021 for long, medium hair, haircuts for women after 45 photos
Fashionable haircuts for long smooth hair
Thick hair is effectively formed due to the lower cut. It can be smooth, which implies the same straight bangs. The curly lower edges look interesting – semicircular, angular, asymmetric. For thick and voluminous hair, the cascading look of haircuts is also good.
For thin hair, stylists recommend a cascade, because curly design of the lower edge on thin hair does not look so impressive.
An example of a haircut for any type of hair is Rhapsody. The different lengths of the hair of the crown and lower parts create a visual impression of volume and style. This haircut looks equally good on thick and thin, straight and curly hair.
Fashionable haircuts for curly hair
On long curly hair, graded or multi-layered haircut options will look good, in contrast to a flat lower edge. Professionals advise to cut such hair in a cascade or steps.
Fashion haircuts for volume on thin hair
A cascading look of haircuts will help to add volume to thin hair. Unevenly cut strands visually increase the hairstyle. Cascades differ in the number, location and length of layers.
In 2021, the trend is the complex types of cascading haircuts, which begin from the lower part of the nape, as well as “understated”, in two or 3 layers, with graduation from the ends of the strands. Also, cascades 2021 are characterized by going back, smooth framing of the face, long bangs.
Which haircut to choose: with or without bangs
As the photos show, the trend of women’s haircuts for long hair-2021 is bangs in various variations, which makes it possible to choose the perfect option for any haircut. Length – from short forelocks to a third of the forehead to bangs falling on the eyelashes.
The most fashionable shape is regular geometric. But other varieties are no less relevant:
- short “boyish” forelocks of 0’8 – 1’2 inch. Go well with simple haircuts;
- volumetric bangs from the crown;
- oblique bangs. Harmoniously combined with a cascade. The elongated option allows you to mask overly wide or protruding cheekbones;
- torn, layered. Harmonious combination with a ladder haircut, but look good on simple haircuts. You can emphasize the stylish color.
Elongated types of bangs suggest a large number of stylings: with an open or closed forehead, with a parting in the middle or side asymmetric, you can pin with “invisible” or braid pigtails, etc.
When selecting bangs, the main criterion is the type of face.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable hair colors this year. Photos and trends of hairdressing.
Fashion haircuts 2021
An extended version of the usual haircut for any type of hair in trend in the coming year. Stylish neat haircut, in which the front strands are 0’8 – 1’2 inch longer than the back cut. It can be done with or without bangs. A straight elongated (below the shoulders) bob visually enlarges the eyes, adds grace to angular facial features.
An elongated bob will look spectacular on rebellious curls. On thin sparse hair, professional hairdressers advise adding a pile of the back of the head to give volume.
The advantage of this type of haircuts is in the variety of styling options. Rebellious negligence, a strict bunch, graceful curls, braided braids, a high tail – depending on the mood and situation.
Cascades, ladders for long hair
Stylists recommend dynamic multi-layer haircuts for long hair-2020. Women’s photos of such haircuts prove that they are suitable for all types of hair, and their diversity allows you to choose the optimal solution for any face shape. With this technique, the length of the hair changes from the crown to the ends. This allows you to cut damaged ends, while maintaining the total length of the hair.
The main options are a cascade and a ladder. These techniques are very similar, the only difference is in the implementation of the transition between the strand levels. The cascade is characterized by a clear relief transition throughout the head, for the ladder – smooth steps only along the edge of the hair. This season, a clearer ladder with a “cap” at the top is allowed.
Styling can be varied due to parting, they are now in fashion, as well as various processing tips – smooth, asymmetric, ragged. The latest version of the cascade is “fringe”. This haircut only framing face strands. Professionals do not recommend this type of haircuts for fluffy curly hair.
Shaved whiskey and nape
2021 offers unexpected details for women’s haircuts for long hair, which attract attention in the photo of models. A radical, even defiant way to draw attention to your appearance is a combination of long hair with shaved areas, often decorated with tattoos or patterns of short hair.
Such an unexpected decision turns even a standard square into an original novelty. An extravagant image, originally intended for representatives of the youth subculture in ripped jeans, today glamorous fashionistas try on themselves in elegant couture dresses.
One or both temples, as well as the back of the head, is shaved. As a rule, a haircut is done in such a way tha
t, if desired, the clipped part can be covered with the remaining strands. And if you need to emphasize an unusual image, by opening a shaved fragment, you can braid your hair, braid it in a tail or elegant bundle, comb it on one side.
This haircut is easy to maintain and in perfect shape at home with a trimmer.
With original slices
Photos of women’s haircuts for long hair in the 2021 season demonstrate different types of design tips. On long hair – both straight and curly – the neatly styled bottom line of the hair looks advantageous.
The traditional direct cut does not lose its relevance. It allows you to visually increase the volume of the ends of the hair, creates the impression of thick and heavy strands. Harmoniously combined with the same straight bangs. A straight cut requires laying so that the ends lie with an even, accurate border.
An elegant design for the bottom line is an oval cut, in which the length of the strands gradually increases from the strands bordering the face to the back of the head. A popular classic slice is convenient for creating styling and braiding. It looks especially impressive on wavy strands.
A slice in the form of a triangle (V-shaped, “fox tail”), formed by a smooth cascade, looks avant-garde. The angle of the triangle, descending on the back, can vary in length, symmetry, sharpness. This type of cut favorably sets off the smoothness of the bend of the back and the thin waist.
To give originality, stylists offer the design of such a cut with a ladder. This type of cut is not recommended for thin hair, which is much more suitable for classic straight or oval options.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Asymmetry on long hair
On long hair, asymmetric haircuts look very advantageous – one of the trends in 2021. Leading stylists offer a large number of different variations of asymmetry, for any type of face and any age of a woman.
The most unexpected options are possible: an asymmetric cut of the side strands, an asymmetry of the cut of the lower edge, unusual bangs, an asymmetric cut of only the upper part of the head – “caps”. Asymmetry can be restrained, not conspicuous – or, conversely, defiant, with sharp transitions of levels.
When performing a “ladder” or “cascade”, the idea of asymmetry is realized through steps of different lengths, uneven graduation (“torn cascade”). Stylists recommend owners of thick, magnificent hair a similar version of the “cascade”.
Asymmetrical haircuts can radically change the appearance, create a completely new, unexpected, if desired, even an avant-garde image, while preserving the length of the hair. When choosing an image, it is advisable to resort to a professional consultation.
Stylish haircuts with tails.
Another trend of the new season is the tail. Laconic and easy-to-use styling looks modern and elegant. Low tails fit perfectly into a business or elegant look.
Neatly trimmed tips, asymmetric sections, a shaved temple or nape, graduated locks – all stylistic novelties can be successfully and effectively combined with the tail when creating an individual image.
Modern dyeing techniques
Women’s haircuts for long hair in 2021 are very favorably emphasized by successfully selected hair coloring, as evidenced by photos of models. For example, a trimmed cascade of strands is very suitable for balayazh coloring, creating the impression of burned-out tips.
Long hair is especially appreciated by professional hairdressers for the ability to create complex multi-color transitions.
Modern painting techniques:
- Vertical staining: highlighting (lightening of individual locks on dark hair), coloring (clarified locks are additionally painted in different shades, forming a colorful palette) bronding (coloring of locks only the lower part of the hair).
- Horizontal staining: ombre (the color changes horizontally, from the roots to the tips, a smooth transition) and balayazh (the paint is applied only to the upper strands, the transition is “blurred”, as if the hair was burnt out in the sun).
Special mention deserves drawings on the hair. Very stylish and unusual technique, for the implementation of which long straight hair is ideal.
Recommended haircuts for faces of various shapes
When choosing the type of haircut, the determining factor is the shape of the face. Basic forms: oval face, round, square, triangular, rectangular (elongated).
For oval face
Ideal form: the ratio of the width and height of the face is 1: 1.5, the width of the forehead and cheekbones is the same, the smooth transition of the forehead-cheekbones-chin.
ypes of haircuts are suitable, asymmetry looks great . An oversized oval is successfully corrected by a “ladder”.
The only unfortunate option for an oval face is a combination of straight hair and a straight parting that visually “makes the face heavier”.
Of the hairdressing trends in 2021, for owners of long hair and an oval face shape, stylists advise:
- haircuts “cascade”, “ladder”, “fringe”;
- straight lower cut on straight hair;
- asymmetric parting;
- long asymmetric bangs, a multilayer version is possible.
For round face
A round face is similar to oval rounded lines, the difference between the height and width of the face is not more than 1’2 inch. The forehead, cheekbones and chin are similar in width, which creates rounded outlines.
A round face needs visual lengthening. You can stretch your face vertically with styling with a volumetric top, a light pile on the crown, asymmetry, multi-layer haircuts with a transition from the short crown to the long ends. A good solution is an extended bean.
Recommendations of stylists for long hair with a round face in 2021:
- lack of bangs or its asymmetric and multilevel options;
- “Cascade” or “ladder”. Optimal options without bangs, with a voluminous top and oblique parting;
- application of graduation and milling;
- long curls with a longitudinal wave from the level of the chin;
- braid with broken strands, shifted to one side.
An unsuccessful solution is to curl the ends towards the face. Also, a round parting is not suitable for a round face.
For a square shaped face
A square face is characterized by the same width of the upper and lower, which creates a rough “square” shape.
For long hair with a square face shape fit:
- short milled bangs or long asymmetric, visually “raising” the forehead;
- wavy hair framing the face and covering the ears – for a visual narrowing of the square shape;
- “Cascade” or “ladder” – smooth out the clear lines of the face;
- long square;
- asymmetric haircuts.
For a triangular face
With a triangular (heart-shaped) face, it is necessary to adjust the transition from a wide forehead to a long chin.
With a triangular face, stylists recommend:
- asymmetric square;
- elongated bob (the impression of an oval will be strengthened by the twisted ends of the strands);
- “Cascade” or “ladder” with a long bang that disguises the forehead;
- the shape of the bangs is rounded, can be divided parted or combed on one side.
For a rectangular shape
With a rectangular type, the face is noticeably elongated due to a high forehead and a long chin. To adjust the proportions, use long thick bangs, volume on the crown and temporal parts, framing the face and covering the ears with strands.
What hairdressers advise taking into account the trends of 2021:
- “Cascade” or “ladder” with a straight, thick bang;
- long square;
- the use of asymmetry – asymmetric types of “hats” or bangs;
- styling by waves framing the face;
- bangs below eyebrows
Strongly not recommended short haircuts.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bob cut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
Beautiful haircuts: new items. Photo 2021
The 2021 season does not offer any fundamentally new types of women’s haircuts for long hair.
The photo shows a cascade, ladder, square, bob, not to mention tails – long-known hair cutting and styling techniques. But bold variations, avant-garde details, unexpected combinations of different techniques and deliberate negligence at the peak of fashion make the trends of this season a real discovery.
Fashionable details of the season:
- Asymmetry. Classic curls, asymmetrically laid on one side, decorated with bold bangs and multi-color staining, will make their owner a trendsetter. The long-known “hats”, decorated asymmetrically, look like an avant-garde detail. Asymmetry is used for haircuts, dramatically changing even the usual square. The trend is asymmetric bangs.
Bangs are more relevant than ever, and in a variety of ways. Smooth, torn, milled, asymmetric, arc-shaped, etc.
Length – from short forelocks of 0’8 inch to bangs touching the eyelashes.
- Curly sections of the lower edge – in addition to the classic straight, triangular, oval, asymmetric, etc. are widely used.
- Tails. The familiar tails have returned to fashion. In combination with bangs, an interesting cut, coloring, they are perfectly suited to both an elegant and mischievous image.
- Braids. Various braid options remain popular – spikelet, waterfall, French braid, etc., with the obligatory effect of slight negligence.
- Naturalness. Naturalness and even deliberate negligence are in fashion: broken strands, slightly disheveled curls, naturally lying cascading haircuts, freely falling bangs, the absence of motionless varnished strands.
- Modern dyeing techniques emphasize the beauty of long hair.
- Shaved whiskey and nape. The most extravagant detail of the season – clipped whiskey or the back of the head for fans of outrageous. Can be made out with a tattoo or patterns of short hair.
In the 2021 season, stylists offer new approaches to familiar haircuts: cascade, ladder, hat, and square. Experiments with different staining techniques, all kinds of bangs, asymmetry and uneven sections make the familiar shapes look new.
Video: women’s haircuts 2021 for long, medium hair, haircuts for women after 45 photos
Haircuts for women 2021 on long hair: