A slender fit body is the dream of many women. The path to this is sports and healthy eating. When there is no time to visit the gym, you can do it at home using an elastic tape. A set of exercises for women is simple to perform and effective.
- Elastic tape: advantages and disadvantages
- Home Training Requirements
- Turn lunges
- Plie squats
- Elasticated Squats
- Muscle stretching movements
- Ribbon push ups
- Elastic band pull with arms and legs
- One-handed tape pull
- Hand-held turns
- Triceps exercises
- Exercising the muscles of the abdominal wall
- Training to strengthen the corset
- Hand exercises
- Leg exercises
- Butt exercises
- Back exercises
- Complex for the development of all muscle groups for women
- Tips from professionals: by what criteria should you choose an elastic tape
- Women’s Exercise Video with Elastic Band
Elastic tape: advantages and disadvantages
A small projectile can replace bulky and expensive simulators. Using the tape, you can pump and strengthen all muscle groups and joints.
The pluses include:
- low cost of the projectile, lightness and compactness;
- the ability to pump and strengthen all muscle groups;
- joint strengthening;
- the load when performing exercises is divided evenly into all muscle groups, which minimizes injuries;
- the ability to increase the load by folding the tape several times;
- weight loss and muscle tone;
- effectiveness when working on stretching;
- lack of load on the joints.
The tape also has disadvantages:
- in violation of the technique of performing exercises there is a probability of injury;
- over time, the tape stretches and may break;
- an allergic reaction to latex material is possible.
The tape has no pens. For work, it is wrapped around the hands, so sometimes the skin of the hands is rubbed. To avoid this, gloves should be worn.
Home Training Requirements
Classes with elastic gum will help to achieve great results – to reduce weight, increase muscle mass, and correct problem areas.
The order of classes is as follows:
- Begin classes with a warm-up. Muscles and joints can be warmed up by jumping rope, jogging or a hoop.
- During the lesson, you should monitor your breathing. On exhalation, there is a load, on inspiration, relaxation.
- The movement does not have to be sharp.
- The position at the end points is fixed for a few seconds.
- Rest between sets up to a minute.
- The approach time should be at least 10 seconds, but no more than 20.
- Each exercise has its own required number of approaches. On average, 2-3 rounds are done. The number of repetitions depends on the complexity of the exercise and the skill of the trainee, usually do 15 repetitions. For beginners, it is enough to do 1 approach.
Classes are recommended every other day to restore and strengthen muscles.
Exercise with elastic band for women will help at home pump over the muscles of the shoulder girdle, abs, hips and buttocks.
It is carried out as follows:
- The initial position is the position of the body as with squats “scissors”.
- 2 times folded tape must be held in arms extended forward. The palms are turned down.
- Bend your elbows and stretch the tape as wide as possible and pull it to your chest.
- Simultaneously with the work of the hands, one needs to make a forward forward step with one foot, and turn the body to the side.
You need to do 2 circles of 12 repetitions for both legs.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
The exercise is aimed at working out the gluteal muscles:
- The initial position is to place the legs at a distance greater than the width of the shoulders. Socks should look in different directions.
- Stand on your toes.
- Hold the elastic folded in half in the hands of the chest, like a barbell.
- Do a deep squat. The knees are turned in opposite directions. Heels should not touch the floor.
- At the same time, extend your arms above your head.
- Lock position for 5-10 seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
Perform 25-30 repetitions. For beginners, one approach is enough. For those who are engaged in a long time you need to make 2 approaches.
The lesson is aimed at the gluteal muscles:
- Initial position – legs apart.
- Tape and place at the level of the knees.
- Squat to the maximum elastic band. The back should be even.
Run 2 laps 20 times.
Muscle stretching movements
With the help of an elastic tape, you can stretch the body slowly, without jerking.
Shoulder muscle stretching exercise:
- The initial posture is feet shoulder-width apart.
- Take the complex double tape in your hands so that the distance between the brushes is greater than the width of the shoulders.
- Straight arms move back.
- Then go ahead.
Make 2 circles of movements 15 times.
Exercise for stretching the muscles of the legs:
- Feet put shoulder width apart.
- Tie the ribbon to make a circle.
- To put on a tape on an ankle joint zone.
- Hands are on the waist. When you begin to exercise, you can hold on to a support, for example, a door jamb.
- Make swings with the right foot to the side at the highest possible level.
- Make swings with your left foot.
Do 3 sets of 15 times for both legs.
- Tape the tape so that it turns out a big loop.
- The initial position is sitting with legs apart.
- Put on the loop of the tape on the feet, so that the elastic band runs in the middle.
- Open legs as far as possible.
- Lock position for 1-2 minutes.
Repeat 10 times in 2 sets.
Ribbon push ups
When pushing up, biceps, chest and abdomen muscles work:
- The starting position is the position of the bar.
- Put the tape behind your back. It should be in its upper part.
- Hold the shell with your hands.
- From the position of the bar, start push-ups.
- Beginners can perform an exercise with support on their knees.
Enough 2 circles of 15 repetitions.
Elastic band pull with arms and legs
Elastic band traction exercises for women at home will strengthen the upper and lower muscles. When performing classes, you need to follow the technique to avoid injury.
Elastic band pull by hand:
- Place your right foot in the center of the shell.
- The ends of the tape are held by hands.
- Bend your arms at the elbows and press to the body.
- As with a lunge, step forward with your left foot.
- At the same time, stretch your arms forward. The palms should look up.
- Return to the starting position.
Make 3 circles of 10 repetitions for each of the legs.
During the exercise, the load goes to the muscles of the shoulder girdle, biceps, chest and legs.
Projectile traction kicking:
- The initial position is lying on your back.
- Raise the legs bent at the knees in an upright position.
- To put a rubber plait on the central part of feet.
- Hands hold the ends of the gum.
- Put your hands behind your head.
- Straighten your legs to stretch the tape.
Repeat the exercise 10 times in 3 sets. During the exercise, the muscles of the hips and lower legs are worked out.
One-handed tape pull
The lesson is aimed at working out the muscles of the lower body and biceps:
- The initial posture is one leg in the middle of the tape, the ends of the projectile in the opposite hand.
- Lunge, at the same time lower the elastic to the stubborn leg.
- When lifting, pull the arm with the simulator to the chest, bending it at the elbow.
For efficiency, produce 3 approaches. For each hand, do 15 repetitions.
Exercise with an elastic band will help women to work out the press, muscles of the arms and shoulder girdle at home.
The order of execution is as follows:
- The initial position is half-sitting with bent legs.
- The expander passes through the center of the feet.
- The ends of the tape in the hands.
- When you turn the torso to the side, the arms are divorced, pulling the tape.
It is necessary to make 15-20 repetitions left and right. Workout in 3 sets.
A few examples of effective exercises for pumping triceps.
Exercise number 1:
- Starting pose – legs are widely spaced, arms are spread apart on the sides.
- The tape runs along the back at chest level.
- The ends of the tape are held by hands.
- Join hands, without bending, at chest level.
- Return to the starting position.
Repeat 20 times in 2 sets.
Exercise number 2:
- Become centered on the tape.
- Hold the edges of the expander with your hands.
- Spread your arms around.
- Raise each hand in turn.
Repeat 25 times. Perform 2 calls.
Exercise number 3:
- The initial position is sitting with legs bent at the knees.
- The elastic is located in the center of the feet.
- The ends of the expander are in the hands. Hands should be bent at the elbows and pressed to the body.
- Hands back all the way. In this case, the muscles of the press should be tensed.
- During the workout, the back remains flat.
Do 20 times in 2 sets.
The training is aimed at the biceps of the thigh, gluteal muscles and shoulder girdle:
- Starting pose – lying on your back, knees bent.
- Raise one of the legs at a level of 45 degrees, hold the elastic in the center of the foot.
- Hands to take the ends of the expander.
- Raise your hips, stretch your leg with the simulator.
- At this moment, extend your arms behind your head without bending.
- Return to starting point.
For each leg, you need to do 10 repetitions in 3 sets.
Exercising the muscles of the abdominal wall
Exercise will make the abdominal muscles elastic. With constant exercise, the muscles on the stomach strengthen and cubes appear.
It is carried out in the following order:
- The starting position is lying on your back.
- Stretch the tape through the feet, close the legs.
- Hold the ends of the simulator with your palms.
- Synchronously raise the body and legs by 45 degrees.
- Fix the pose for 4 seconds.
- Return to the first pose.
Do 3 sets, each with 12-15 repetitions.
Training to strengthen the corset
A good alternative to exercises on the horizontal bar for women will be classes with elastic tape at home to strengthen the muscles of the spine.
- The initial position is lying on your
- Extend your hands with the expander forward.
- When inhaling, raise the torso up, stretching the tape.
- At the exit, return to the first point.
The optimal number of approaches is 3, each with 15 repetitions.
Sagging hands is a problem that many face. This can be fixed with hand training with tape.
- The first pose is the legs in the middle of the tourniquet, its ends in the palms.
- Hands spread apart.
- Take turns moving up and down with your hands.
During the lesson you need to feel the work of each muscle. Do 3 sets of 25 reps each.
You can pump your leg muscles with a simple, but effective exercise:
- The starting position is lying on its side.
- Make support on the elbow.
- Fix the ring from the tape to the ankles.
- Raise your upper leg by stretching the expander.
- Change side. Make the same movements with the other leg.
The optimal occupation is 3 sets of 20 repetitions.
A few exercises for those who want to have attractive shapes in the buttocks.
Lesson number 1:
- Make a ring out of tape.
- Put him on his knees.
- Spread your legs, stand on your toes and take a half-sitting position.
- In this position, you need to take small steps forward so that the tape is pulled.
Lesson number 2:
- Take a pose while lying on your stomach.
- Put an elastic loop on your ankles.
- Raise legs in turn.
- Each 4 leg lift is fixed for at least 5 seconds.
Lesson number 3:
- Set a distance greater than shoulder width.
- Put elastic on your knees.
- Do half squats.
The optimal number of circles for each exercise is 3, with 15 repetitions.
Strengthening the spinal muscles is the key to a beautiful posture.
Training number 1:
- Lie on your stomach.
- Arms at the seams, holding the tape.
- Slowly raise your torso and arms.
- In this case, hands should be spread apart on the sides so that the elastic stretches as much as possible.
- Return to original position.
Training number 2:
- Spread the legs shoulder-width apart.
- Hands down. The ends of the simulator should be in the palms.
- Raise your shoulders and secure in this position for a few seconds.
- Then spread your arms to the sides, stretching the elastic.
- Return to original posture.
Training number 3:
- In the sitting position, fasten the tourniquet to the feet.
- Keep the ends in the palms.
- Without bending the knees, take one arm back, slightly turning the torso.
- Lock position for 3 seconds.
- Return to starting position.
- Repeat for the other hand.
The required number of approaches is 3 with a repetition of the exercise 20 times.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
Complex for the development of all muscle groups for women
A set of exercises with elastic gum will help you to get attractive forms, a tightened body and strengthen muscles.
No. 1. Arm curl, biceps, abs and triceps are being worked out:
- Become your feet on the center of the gum.
- The ends of the simulator to pick up.
- Hands in turn to raise to the shoulders.
- Returning to the first position is smooth, hands at the elbows do not extend.
During the exercise, the abdominal muscles should be under tension and the shoulder blades should be lowered. For each hand, 15 repetitions are performed.
№ 2. Turns, thigh muscles, oblique muscles of the abdomen and shoulders work:
- Raise your hands with an expander above your head.
- Stretch the expander.
- Raise the bent leg at the knee up and take it to the side.
- Body weight falls on the supporting leg.
- Pull the raised leg to the elbow, while the stomach is pulled in.
Hands and pectoral muscles are pumped. For each leg, make 15 twists.
No. 3. Side steps, the muscles of the hips are worked out. The press and muscles of the back work:
- Feet become on the center of the tape.
- Cross the ends of the elastic. In the left hand, take the right end of the gum and vice versa.
- Spread the legs shoulder width apart.
- Take steps step by step with each foot.
For each leg, do 15 repetitions.
No. 4. Leg breeding on the sides, buttocks and hips are pumped:
- Make a loop of gum.
- Feet put in the middle of the loop.
- Pull the ends of the expander with your hands up.
- Take your foot to the side to the maximum so that the tape resistance is felt.
Repeat the technique at least 20 times.
No. 5. Squats, buttocks and leg muscles are worked out:
- Feet bent at the knees to stand on the expander in the center.
- With your hands, stretch the expander so that resistance is felt.
- To lift from the sitting position until the legs are fully extended.
- The press is tense, and the shoulder blades descend during the training.
An exercise will be more effective if done with weighting. To do this, you need to take
a dumbbell in each hand. Make 15 reps.
Tips from professionals: by what criteria should you choose an elastic tape
The effectiveness and results of training depend on the correct choice of an expander.
When choosing an elastic tape, it is necessary to be guided by some criteria:
- The length of the tape. You can buy an expander with a length of 3’9 foot, 8’2 foot, 9’8 foot and 16’4 foot. The larger the cut, the more diverse the exercises that can be performed will become. Exercising legs requires a tape with a margin. The edges of the tape are usually wrapped around the palm of the hand. A long piece can be folded several times. This will increase the load during training.
- Load level. It is distinguished by the color of the tape. Yellow rubber is intended for beginner athletes. Green (red for some manufacturers) is a tape of medium hardness, suitable for experienced athletes. Blue, lilac and violet expander – a high level of resistance, the tape is designed for people with pumped muscles.
- The material of manufacture. The elastic trainer can be latex or rubber. The second option should be chosen if you are allergic to latex.
- Quality. The duration of use depends on this indicator. With constant training, low-quality tape wears out faster and requires replacement. Therefore, do not buy tapes from unverified manufacturers.
For women at home, an alternative to exercising in the gym will be exercises with elastic band. Training with a multifunctional simulator will help to find harmony, tighten muscles and health.
Women’s Exercise Video with Elastic Band
Classes with elastic tape for beginners:
Functional training with rubber band: