In pursuit of harmony, some women are on diets, others are actively involved in sports, and others are taking drugs for weight loss or seeking help in clinics, focusing on reviews or photos before and after losing weight. Today, there is another method for removing excess body fat – lipolytics.
- What are lipolytics
- What is a part of preparations
- Types of lipolytics (direct, indirect, cocktails)
- MPX – lipolytic complex
- Dermaheal LL
- Revital Cellulform
- Sodium deoxycholate
- What zones can be adjusted
- Reviews of cosmetologists
- Preparatory Activities
- Step by step procedure
- When results are visible
- Contraindications to the use of lipolytics
- Feasible side effects
- How to increase the effectiveness of the procedure
- Procedure cost
- Is it possible to carry out the procedure at home
- Before and after photos
- Video about lipolytics
What are lipolytics
This cosmetic preparation is an injection. Lipolytics for weight loss are made from soy. The drug is used to break down accumulations of fat (adipose tissue) in different parts of the body.
At the very beginning of the use of lipolytics in cosmetology, drugs were used when plaques appeared on the eyelids. But in the process of an ever deeper study of the impact and application possibilities, their new properties have been discovered that contribute to weight loss. But these funds can only be used with small deposits of fat. Usually this is the area of the face (nose, cheeks, oval correction), arms, legs and stomach.
The main cause of the problems of excess body weight is a metabolic disorder. Unsplit fats “accumulate” in the muscles, under the skin.
Lipolitics act only on this kind of “bad” fat deposits, while they:
- normalize lipid metabolism;
- convert body fat into energy stores;
- improve the functioning of the organs of the circulatory system (heart, blood vessels).
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for short hair. Photo, front and rear view.
What is a part of preparations
The first lipolytics for weight loss were natural and consisted of a natural soy enzyme and a minimum amount of chemical constituents.
Judging by the reviews of patients and doctors, photographs after the course of use and before it, their use did not give the desired effect.
- complex lipolytics;
- mono (based on one active substance);
- natural (from natural extracts).
Among the main components of drugs can be identified such:
- Sodium salt – improves metabolism in the body, “cleanses” the blood vessels.
- Carnitine – activates lipid metabolism.
- Vanadium and its compounds – used to eliminate the orange peel.
- Bile acid salt – helps in the destruction of fat cells in the body.
- Caffeine is also suitable for the breakdown of fats.
- Amino acid taurine – has a positive effect on metabolic processes, improves the state of blood vessels and blood, has a beneficial effect on the functioning of cells.
- Phosphatidylcholine – the most common substance, normalizes the work of cells (metabolism of proteins, fats, carbohydrates).
Natural ingredients – extracts:
- green tea – helps to cleanse blood and lymph;
- artichoke – has a bile and diuretic effect, improves the composition of lymph;
- Fucus ( Fucus is a type of algae) – normalizes the skin condition (improves color, improves tone and elasticity), takes part in metabolic processes.
- chrysanthemums – soothes inflammatory processes and irritations on the skin;
- guarana – increases the energy reserves of skin cells.
In addition to the main components, there are also auxiliary:
- Vitamin C is a well-known antioxidant, participates in the processes of metabolism in cells, increases and improves the activity of the organs of the cardiovascular system, and, accordingly, the condition of the skin, is indispensable for restoration processes in the body.
- Hyaluronic acid – often used in cosmetics for skin care, improves tone (tightens and makes it more elastic and tender), moisturizes and promotes the rapid metabolism of beneficial substances.
- Amino acids:
- Arginine – takes part in the production of collagen, promotes the breakdown of fats in the body.
- Phenylalanine – lowers appetite.
- Ornithine is important for normalizing the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Lidocaine (or its variant – mesocaine) – has an analgesic effect.
- Benzopyrone or buflomedil – relieve inflammation, swelling, improve blood flow.
- Trace elements (zinc, copper, silicon, chromium) – activate metabolic processes in the body.
- Silicon – is necessary to improve the processes of moisturizing, restoring the skin, metabolism in the cells.
- dandelion – positively affects the circulatory and digestive systems, reduces swelling;
- Arnica – helps with various inflammations on the skin, swelling, improves oxygen saturation of cells;
- ivy – helps to moisturize the skin, speeds up recovery processes, increases tone;
- centella – strengthens blood vessels, has a calming effect, increases collagen production.
Types of lipolytics (direct, indirect, cocktails)
Conventionally, the following types of drugs can be distinguished:
- Lipolytics for weight loss (reviews, photos before and after treatment confirm their effectiveness) direct action. Such drugs consist of two active substances, the action of which is aimed not only at the destruction and removal of fat cells, but also at the destruction of the membrane (base) of such a cell, which contributes to rapid weight loss.
- Indirect – their effect on the body (on problem areas) is more sparing. Preparations of this kind consist of plant extracts. When using indirect lipolytics, fatty deposits are also burned, but the cell membranes are not destroyed, so experts recommend using such drugs for a strengthening effect (for example, to increase skin tone, giving a more beautiful, healthy color).
- Cocktails – the use of injections for the skin in the form of cocktails is not a new direction in cosmetology.
Depending on the problem, the specialist doctor selects the most optimal composition of such cock
tails. Such preparations contain extracts from medicinal plants, vitamins, which help increase the body’s defenses, improve the appearance of the skin.
In addition, lipolytic cocktails help with:
- flaccid, wrinkled skin;
- venous “stars”;
- stretch marks;
- small scars or scars;
- body fat.
When undergoing treatment with lipolytics and cocktails based on them, the combination of components can change. This is determined by the elimination of which problem their action is directed.
For example, cocktails may first be prescribed to reduce the number of deposits of fat cells, then restorative (to improve the condition of blood and lymph), at the final stage, with a lifting effect (to strengthen the skin, improve its color, tone).
On average, treatment with cocktails lasts from 5 to 10 sessions, with breaks between them of 7-10 days. After treatment is completed, the volume of problem areas decreases by 1 or 2 sizes, the skin becomes more even, tightened, bumps, first wrinkles, signs of irritation, inflammation disappear.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable haircut for medium hair. Photo, front and rear view.
This drug is referred to as a face correction medicine. Most often it is used for the chin, giving a beautiful fit oval. Aqualix is a liquid gel-like substance in ampoules ( 0,27 fluid ounce). The drug is based on galactose, a polymer, sodium deoxycholate.
Application: injected under the skin by a maximum of 1. 2 inch (if deeper – injury to muscle tissue is possible). Most effective if each injection covers 7’9 inch 2 of skin. Result of use: tightened skin, the disappearance of wrinkles.
If Aqualix is used for correction in the nose or nasolabial folds, then a slight blueing of the skin at the injection site is possible, but it quickly passes.
MPX – lipolytic complex
Used for skin problems on the abdomen, legs (cellulite). The medicine consists of an extract of dandelion, carnitine and sodium deoxycholate; produced in the form of ampoules of 0,17 fluid ounce.
The medicine has a destructive effect on fat cells, relieves swelling and inflammation, improves the functioning of blood vessels, liver and kidneys; activates the metabolism; promotes skin rejuvenation. The maximum dose per procedure is 0,34 fluid ounce. Result: the disappearance of signs of cellulite, smooth skin, cleansing the body of toxins.
This drug helps to adjust the body contour, reduce volumes in problem areas, moisturize the skin, smooth out irregularities; normalize metabolic processes. The medicine consists of phosphatidylcholine, carnitine, amino acids, vitamins. After application, the figure becomes more beautiful, the skin – elastic, irritation and redness disappear.
The basis of the drug is phosphatidylcholine and deoxycholate. One ampoule contains 0,17 fluid ounce of the product. The drug must be administered subcutaneously in problem areas (deposits of adipose tissue) to a depth of 0’4 inch, the distance between injections is the same – 0’4 inch. One ampoule is designed for 25 injections. The application scheme is standard (if the specialist has not prescribed a different course, based on the evidence).
The composition is the same as in the previous two preparations, but natural arnica extract and nicotinic acid are added. The drug is prescribed for the treatment of cellulite, sagging, saggy skin, small deposits of fat cells in the legs, arms, abdomen, chin.
After applying Revital, the skin becomes toned, smooth, elastic; metabolic processes in tissues improve; body weight decreases. The drug is available in the form of ampoules of 0,34 fluid ounce. In one package, designed for a course of treatment, contains 5 pieces of ampoules.
The main effect of this drug is on the skin in the abdomen, buttocks, legs, face, hands. It is used to remove body fat after liposuction, with cellulite. The medicine is injected to a depth of 0’4 inch into the subcutaneous fat, in the form of injections, not more than 0,01 fluid ounce per injection.
Injections are done at a distance of at least 0’4 – 0’8 inch. A maximum of 0,34 fluid ounce of the drug can be administered in one session. The number of procedures is from 4 to 10. The effect of use appears in 10 days. After the procedure, reactions such as redness, slight swelling, and pain are possible.
Another name is sodium salt. Used to break down fat deposits in the thighs, abdomen, arms and legs, chin. In the treatment, it is used as part of special cosmetic cocktails or in pure form. The full course of treatment is 5-15 procedures. The interval between each procedure is at least a week. The medicine is injected under the skin to a depth of 0’4 – 0’5 inch.
The composition of this tool has procaine and amino acids (ornithine, carnitine, phenialanin). The drug helps to normalize the metabolism in the body, appetite, reduces the amount of adipose tissue.
The injections are administered as prescribed by the doctor. The minimum course lasts 21 days, and the maximum – 28. It is used to correct the skin in the upper legs, arms, as well as the shoulders and chin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Fashionable bangs of the new season for medium, short, long hair. Photo.
What zones can be adjusted
Lipolytics for weight loss are used for problems with the skin of the face, abdomen, arms, legs. On the face, drugs are most often used to correct the skin on the cheeks, nose (for meatiness, folds), the area around the eyes (for facial wrinkles), the chin (with the appearance of a second chin, sagging, sagging).
You can see how the skin looks before and after treatment in the photo in the beauty salons, and read reviews on the websites of the clinics. Medicines used for these areas not only help remove the fat layer, but also
have a rejuvenating effect (the skin becomes tightened, smooth).
Lipolitics for the abdomen help to adjust the figure, remove body fat, make the waist thinner. The skin becomes more elastic, sagging, sagging disappears.
These medicines are effective for sagging, wrinkled skin on the hands (on the hands). After the course of treatment, wrinkles disappear, the skin becomes toned, elastic. The upper part of the arms (forearms, shoulders) also often loses its attractive appearance (skin loses elasticity, sagging ugly) – lipolytics help to eliminate such shortcomings.
The most problematic area on the legs is the thigh area (outer and inner sides, buttocks). Preparations based on lipolytics contribute to the disappearance of the “orange peel”, cellulite. Their use makes the skin beautiful and toned even in places where it is difficult to achieve a similar result with the help of physical exercises (inner side of the legs).
Reviews of cosmetologists
Despite the popularity of such products, the opinions of cosmetologists differ.
Some of them constantly use lipolytic cocktails and drugs in practice. But there are also such doctors who are against lipolytics and do not believe in their effectiveness. In their opinion, these drugs do not give the desired result. They consider a more effective and useful analogue of lipolytics as a healthy lifestyle, a balanced diet, and constant physical exercise.
Some experts confirm that by applying lipolytics, you can lose weight, but this result will be short-term, and removing excess body fat completely and permanently is possible only by surgery.
Before treatment with lipolytic drugs, it is necessary to consult a specialist (doctor).
The doctor, evaluating the patient’s state of health, indications for treatment with slimming products, possible contraindications, chronic diseases, making the necessary tests, will prescribe the most optimal course of treatment (the drug is selected, its amount – but during the course of treatment, changes are possible – for example, drug replacement).
Also, the specialist should tell in detail about the features of the procedure (duration, cost, result).
Step by step procedure
After the initial consultation with a cosmetologist, passing all the tests, the specialist proceeds with the procedure.
- The cosmetologist identifies problem areas and prescribes injection sites, treats the skin with an antiseptic or a special cream.
- The next step is the introduction of the drug. It is usually done with a small diameter needle to a depth of 0’4 – 0’5 inch. The injections are painful.
- After injections, the patient rests for about half an hour.
- The skin is again treated with an antiseptic and a soothing cream is applied.
- It is advisable to drink at least 0,1 gallon of water (to speed up the metabolic processes in the body, the breakdown of fat cells, lipid metabolism).
- The duration of one session is up to 1 hour (the area of the treated surface of the skin matters).
To avoid complications and eliminate unpleasant symptoms, the following rehabilitation rules must be observed:
- make cool compresses;
- during the week do not visit saunas, pools;
- Do not sunbathe or stay long in direct sunlight;
- refrain from excessive physical exertion;
- do not take a hot bath;
- do not drink alcohol;
- drink 4 – 5 pint of pure water per day (to normalize the body’s water balance);
- use protective creams from ultraviolet radiation;
- If possible, do not use makeup.
When results are visible
Lipolytics for weight loss (reviews, photos before and after the procedures confirm that the speed of exposure depends on the type of medication, namely its active components) give obvious results two weeks to a month after the full course of use.
There are times when you need to go through several courses of treatment with drugs (the so-called “remote” action) in order to achieve the desired effect. But in any case, the doctor decides on the duration of use.
Contraindications to the use of lipolytics
These medicines are prohibited for patients with:
- oncological diseases;
- varicose veins of any stage;
- immunodeficiency virus;
- diseases of the organs of the cardiovascular system;
- impaired kidney and thyroid gland;
- individual intolerance to the components;
- skin diseases (herpes);
- hepatitis of any kind;
- the risk of scarring;
- problems in the liver and urogenital system;
- diabetes mellitus;
- mental disorders;
- as well as pregnant women and nursing mothers.
Feasible side effects
After the procedure, the following reactions can be observed in the injection area:
- redness of the skin;
- burning sensation, soreness;
- small bruises.
These symptoms disappear without a trace in 1-2 days. With the wrong dosage of the drug, poor quality of the procedure.
Non-observance of the rules of the rehabilitation period, side effects may appear:
- signs of allergies;
- seals at the injection site;
- disorders of the digestive system (nausea, vomiting, upset stomach);
- skin rashes;
- skin necrosis.
How to increase the effectiveness of the procedure
To make the procedure more effective and consolidate the result for a long time, cosmetologists recommend taking massage courses (to improve lymphatic drainage), thermal lifting.
Such courses are aimed at enhancing the effect of lipolytic drugs – speeding up the metabolism in places of the treated skin surface, promoting rapid blood flow, increasing skin tone, renewing tissue (at the cell level), accelerating microcirculation and elimination of toxins and harmful substances from the body, increasing collagen production, strengthen immunity.
Lipolytics for weight loss (reviews, photos before the procedure, doctor’s recommendations will help determine the choice of the drug) in beauty salons cost from $ 27 – $ 136, and it is this price that you will have to pay for the course of treatment. The price for the course varies depending on the drug and the duration of treatment.
Is it possible to carry out the procedure at home
Performing such procedures at home is prohibited.
There is a risk of improper administration of the drug under the skin (even an insufficiently qualified specialist can make such a mistake), infection (with insufficient antiseptic treatment). You can not choose a drug yourself – only a cosmetologist can choose the best option.
Before and after photos
Lipolytics for weight loss have long been used in cosmetology. Their effectiveness depends on the correct selection of the drug and the duration of the course of treatment.
Reviews of lipolytic drugs differ: some experts actively use such drugs, while others do not believe in their effectiveness.
Photos of patients before and after treatment with lipolytic drugs make it possible to evaluate whether or not to “seek help” from such drugs to correct the figure, eliminate cellulite and other unaesthetic features of the figure.
Video about lipolytics
Lipolytic for weight loss – how it works:
The experience of taking lipolytics: