Without physical exercises, losing weight is impossible, activity for women in combination with proper nutrition is an effective way to reduce body weight, tighten sides, and make the figure more slim.
The value of exercises on the sides
Side exercises for women to reduce the volume of the abdomen and eliminate unwanted inch from the sides will bring the expected effect only if it is performed regularly.
The best option is 30-45 minutes. The recommended training frequency is at least 5 times during the week. The first positive changes can be noticed several weeks after the start of the weight loss program.
During classes aimed at eliminating excess weight in the abdomen and sides, it is recommended to follow a low-carb diet.
|Vegetables||Salad, arugula, cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, broccoli, spinach, zucchini, eggplant, bell pepper, beets, zucchini, pumpkin, celery, carrots, horseradish, ginger, chili pepper, asparagus, lentils|
|Meat||Chicken, Turkey, Veal, Beef, Lean Pork|
|Fish||Any fish of low-fat varieties, crabs, shrimp and other seafood, red and black caviar, seaweed|
|Dairy products||Cottage cheese, kefir, fermented baked milk, yogurt, Ayran, natural yogurt|
|Fruits||Grapefruits and other citrus fruits, apples of sour varieties, avocado, pineapple, kiwi|
|Berries||Raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blueberries, currants, watermelon, cranberries, cherries, figs, gooseberries|
|Nuts||Walnuts, peanuts, almonds, hazelnuts|
To speed up the metabolism, add spices and spices to the dishes – grated ginger root, paprika, mustard, horseradish, curry.
To quickly and effectively reduce body weight, you should abandon the use of chocolate, cakes and other confectionery products, fruits with a high sugar content (grapes, bananas). It is necessary to completely eliminate alcohol, as it increases appetite.
Also banned are potatoes, mayonnaise and other fatty sauces, canned food, smoked meats, marinades, convenience foods, fast food, pancakes, pies and other pastries, dishes fried in large quantities of vegetable oil.
Proper warm-up helps to “tune” the muscles to further work with physical weights. The best option will be the usual inclinations with a raised right or left hand. Also, rotation of the case is considered equally effective.
The duration of the warm-up should be at least half an hour, after which it is allowed to proceed to the implementation of other, basic physical exercises.
In order for the training to bring maximum results, it is necessary to warm up before the exercises.
The best option would be walking on a treadmill for 10-12 minutes.
Also, various inclinations are suitable for warming up – on the sides, back and forth, circular rotation of the pelvis, exercise “scissors”. They are recommended to be done within 12-15 minutes, after which a break of 2-3 minutes and the implementation of the “fat-burning” program.
Top 10 home side exercises
Side exercises for women are combined into effective fat-burning systems.
The most effective types of exercises to perform at home:
- oblique twisting;
- reverse twisting;
- lateral twisting;
- twisting with raised legs;
- side bends;
- raising legs
- lunges with turns;
- To perform twisting, you need to lie down on the surface, bend your legs at the knees, and press the feet firmly to the surface. Take your hands to the back of the head, inhale deeply, raise the body while exhaling. The exercise should be performed 13-15 times. The number of approaches is at least 5.
- Oblique twisting. You need to lie down, put your hands behind the back of the head, and then lift the body, trying as much as possible to turn the left shoulder to the right side, the right to the left. Perform the exercise at least 12 times.
- Reverse twisting. To do this, you need to lie down on your back, stretch your arms along the torso, and raise your legs up. Then raise the lower body so that the knees are directed towards the chest. The exercise should be repeated 15-20 times in several approaches.
- Lateral twisting is very similar to normal, the only difference is that when raising the left shoulder, you need to lift the right leg and vice versa. The exercise is repeated 12 times in 2 sets.
- Twisting with raised legs. It is recommended to lie down on the floor, cross the limbs, perform normal twisting, but only with crossed limbs. Repeat 18 times in 3 sets.
- Tilts to the sides. It should be straight, palms raised above the back of the head and bent to the right side as much as possible. Hold in the above position for at least 25 seconds, then repeat with the left side.
- Raising the legs on the chair. To do this, they squat on a chair, the spine should be perfectly flat, lower their arms to the sides, and raise their legs to the chest and stay in this position for 12 seconds. It is recommended to repeat 14-16 times.
- Lunges with turns. To do this, take a step forward with the right foot and bend it at the knee, stretch your arms forward, then take a wide step with the right foot. It is necessary to ensure that the left leg is placed on the toe and the back is in a perfectly straight vertical position. Repeat for the other limb. The total number of exercises is 10-14.
“Vacuum” is an effective exercise to strengthen the abdominal muscles and sides for women. To do this, get on all fours, take
a deep breath, relaxing the abdominal muscles and exhale, tightening and straining the press. Hold in this position for 35 seconds, then repeat the exercise 15-20 times in 3 sets.
- Walking is a great way to quickly get rid of an unattractive fat in your home environment. Experts advise walking at least 40 minutes 4 times a week – and excess inch in the press will disappear.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
The best exercises in the gym
Side exercises for women are selected individually, most often aerobic and strength exercises are used for this purpose. The basic of any fat burning technique are aerobic exercises. They are characterized by high efficiency, significant energy costs.
The most effective types of training:
- running on the track;
- exercise bike;
- bench press in a lying position;
- draft of the lower block down;
- exercises with dumbbells;
- “Roman chair.”
- Treadmill. The best time for classes is the morning before breakfast. In order to get rid of excess sentiment on your sides and stomach in a matter of days, you must adhere to the following training scheme – quiet walking (25 minutes), athletic walking (20 minutes), active running (10 minutes), quiet walking (15 minutes).
- Classes on the ellipse. This simulator helps to simultaneously develop the buttocks, spine, shoulder apparatus, abs and hips. The training should consist of 3 approaches, each lasting at least 15 minutes. Between them, you can take a break for 3 minutes, then continue classes.
- Exercise bike. Pedaling helps to overcome even the most advanced stage of obesity. The duration of classes should not be less than 45 minutes. At the initial stages of training, it is allowed to make small pauses for 3-4 minutes after every 10 minutes of training on a stationary bike.
- Squats with a barbell – this exercise causes the effect of “beneficial stress”, due to which excess weight in the abdominal area disappears in a matter of days. In the initial stages of training, it is imperative to carry out under the supervision of a coach, as this is fraught with serious spinal injuries.
Basic rules for squats:
- fix “pancakes” of optimal weight on the device;
- sit down, take the bar on your spine and fix it;
- step back, trying to keep your back upright, lower the case down;
- take the original position;
- repeat the exercise 13-16 times.
For one sports training, it is recommended to perform at least 5-6 approaches with breaks of 3 minutes.
5. “Deadlift” – an effective exercise that involves almost all muscle groups. Allows you to quickly get rid of fat on the sides and waist.
The principle of implementation is to put on the bar the required number of nozzles, sprinkle palms with magnesia powder and raise the bar. After that, she drops to the floor. The number of repetitions – at least 12-14 times in 4 sets. Between them you can give yourself a rest for 2-3 minutes.
6. Bench press – an extremely effective workout, which is recommended to “get acquainted” with the help of a fitness trainer, which will help to avoid injuries to the spine and chest. The required number of “pancakes” should be installed on the bar, then raise and lower the projectile to the chest level 13-15 times.
7. The pull of the lower block down is an effective exercise that is used to get rid of unwanted inch in the waist and build muscle. To do this, you need to put the pin in the disk on the back of the simulator, sit on the bench and firmly rest your feet on any base.
Next, grab the handrails with your hands and pull them to the lower abdomen. The back should be even, the abdominal muscles are tense. The exercise is recommended to be repeated at least 10-12 times in 3-4 approaches. The interval between sets is 2 minutes.
8. In order to get rid of the abdomen and sides in the shortest possible time, the so-called “circular” training is used. Its essence consists in alternately performing several exercises at once – running (2 minutes), squats with a barbell (7 times), exercises on an ellipse (2 minutes), lifting the barbell (9-10 times).
Stretching after training
After performing physical exercises, muscle fibers are significantly reduced and shortened, so it is very important to properly stretch after a workout. It helps restore muscle tissue and restore them to their original form.
Stretching after exercise matters.
The main advantages of stretching:
- improving the elasticity and mobility of the joints;
- reduced likelihood of injury;
- prevention of stagnation in training;
- accelerated blood circulation, which reduces the risk of krepatura after training;
- stimulation of the growth of new muscle tissue;
- improved flexibility and mobility;
- normalization of blood pressure and heart rate;
- improved posture, alignment of the spine, elimination of back pain.
Stretching after sports training helps to reduce muscle tension, activate the production of endorphins, which give a person a feeling of happiness and relaxation.
The best option for stretching after a workout will be various squats, twisting, stretching the upper and lower limbs, body turns, tilts in different directions. Duration of stretching should be at least 15-20 minutes.
The main mistakes during training
When performing physical exercises for weight loss of the abdomen and sides, you need to take into account the recommendations of the trainer. Improper lifting or “deadlift” can lead to serious spinal injuries, spinal displacement, and hernia.
- Daily performance of the same physical exercises – they must be alternated.
- Compliance with the same repetitions, approaches, pace, breaks and amplitudes of movements.
- Refusal of strength exercises with weights in favor of cardio loads.
- Incorrect vertical grip with a wide grip, which is performed only by hand.
- Performing slopes back and forth and in different directions with osteochondrosis and other diseases of the back.
Adhering to a strict low-calorie diet with intense exercise makes women tired and exhausted, not allowing them to get rid of fat folds on their sides and excess weight. Therefore, it is very important to follow an integrated approach that combines a balanced diet and regular exercise.
Side Exercise Video
How to quickly remove the sides with exercises: