Beautiful breasts emphasize the figure and give self-confidence, but not every girl has a taut bust. However, there are many complex exercises for the pectoral muscles that are suitable for the formation of an elastic and attractive chest.
- What effect can be expected
- Weight Training
- Fat Burning Workout
- Combined Workout
- Training Recommendations
- Exercises for a breast lift at home
- Gym Exercises
- Dumbbell Exercises
- Ball exercises
- Rubber loop exercises
- Push up exercises
- Yoga exercises for the pectoral muscles
- How to quickly build pectoral muscles
- Video about pectoral muscle exercises for girls
What effect can be expected
Pectoral muscle exercises for girls are aimed at building muscle mass with the help of loads. The breast itself consists of fat and mammary gland, so it is impossible to pump it up.
But with regular training, the muscles located under the chest will become more elastic and voluminous, which will visually increase the bust. A small and volumeless chest after performing a correctly selected set of exercises will become more toned and elastic.
Training for building pectoral muscle mass should consist of a set of several exercises. The main exercises will be aimed at strengthening the basic muscles of the chest, and auxiliary to the study of additional muscles.
As the main exercises, you can choose:
- push-ups on the uneven bars;
- bench press;
- push-ups from the floor.
For auxiliary exercises, the following types are suitable:
- bench dumbbell press;
- crossover exercises;
- breeding dumbbells lying or sitting.
Before you start a workout, you need to do some warming up exercises, you should not immediately start power training. After the warm-up, they begin the basic exercises. Push-ups are ideal for those who have just begun to exercise. You need to perform it 10-15 times, gradually increasing the number of times by 2-3 push-ups.
If the training takes place in the gym, there probably is a simulator for doing push-ups on the uneven bars. Perform 10-15 push-ups, also gradually increasing the load. The bench press should start with a small weight so as not to damage the muscles with a heavy load. For starters, you can choose a light weight of 2 -4 pounds.
You need to perform the exercise 6-8 times in 3 sets, take a break of 2-3 minutes between sets. It is worth taking into account physical capabilities when performing weight training exercises, if the specified number of times can not be done, then you can reduce the repetition.
Auxiliary exercises are necessary for training the internal, lower and lateral muscles of the chest. The dumbbell bench press is performed on the floor or on the bench. Dumbbells are in the hands, and the arms are pointing up. Then you need to bend your arms at the elbow, lower the dumbbells to your chest and straighten your arms again.
Dumbbell breeding is carried out similarly, only the initial position is the arms to the sides, then the dumbbells are closed in front of the chest and the arms are straightened again. The weight should be such that it turns out to perform the exercise 10-12 times.
Crossover exercises are available at any gym, as this exercise machine is effective and popular. It is a 2 stretch wide elastic bands that are fixed.
To engage on a crossover, you need to pick up special handles and pull on elastic bands until your hands are brought together in front. Then in this position you need to fix for a few seconds, tensing your muscles and slowly return to its original position. Perform 8-10 repetitions.
Fat Burning Workout
The accumulation of fat in the chest area is due to malnutrition, a sedentary lifestyle, with a tendency to be overweight.
Exercises for burning fat should be more dynamic than building muscle. These are different types of push-ups: from the wall, on your knees, from the floor. You should start with simpler types and gradually move on to complex ones. The number of push-ups during the first training is at least 10 times, then the number of repetitions is gradually increased.
Exercising with weight also needs to be more fluid. To workout work out, you need to start with a low weight. Exercises with dumbbells should be performed rhythmically, so you should choose a small weight – 2 -4 pounds. Hands with weights are raised up, then lowered down, the dumbbells are pulled apart.
You can alternate hands, first make stains with one hand 2-3 times, then the other. The main rule for such training is dynamism and activity of movements. But do not make sharp swings with your hands, otherwise you can damage the muscles.
In order to get rid of excess fat deposits on the chest and build muscle, it is necessary to perform combined workouts. They should include not only power load, but also gymnastic exercises. It is necessary to perform training regularly, alternating several types of physical activity. For several days, they perform training on burning fat, then on building muscle.
Gymnastic exercises may include the following types:
- Plank . Starting position – lying on the floor on the stomach. Then you need to lift up, leaning on bent arms and toes. In this position, you need to hold out for a few seconds. After the break, repeat the exercise another 4-5 times. Each workout should increase the exposure time of the bar.
- Squeezing the palms. You need to stand up straight, in front of the chest, place your hands with your palms facing each other and squeeze your hands, straining your muscles. It is necessary to hold closed palms for 30-60 seconds, then take a break and repeat another 8-10 times.
- The boat. Lying on the floor, on the stomach, at the same time raise arms and legs to the maximum distance from the floor. To hold out in this position should be 20-30 seconds, then you need to lower your legs and arms. After rest, repeat the exercise for another 4-5 approaches.
The following strength exercises must be added to the comprehensive training:
- Push-ups from the floor. If this exercise is difficult to perform, then you can replace it with push-ups from the wall. Perform the exercise 10-20 times, can be divided into several approaches.
- Breeding dumbbells standing. Take the position of “feet shoulder width apart”, take dumbbells in your hands and spread them apart. Then straight arms close in front of them and return to their original position. It is necessary to perform stains as dynamically as possible 10-20 times. The weight of the dumbbells should be comfortable, for a start – 2 -3 pounds.
Bench press. Exercise is performed with a barbe
ll. It is necessary to choose the right weight so as not to damage the muscles. For the first workouts, the appropriate weight is no more than 4 -7 pounds, gradually it can be increased. Perform the exercise 6-8 times for 2-3 approaches.
The whole body consists of muscle groups that are divided into large and small. Training cannot be effective if only one muscle group is involved, so it is necessary to supplement it with auxiliary exercises. It is extremely undesirable to strain all the muscles in one day.
Sample training scheme:
1 day. Training chest muscles and triceps.
2 day. Training of muscles of the back and biceps.
3 day. Training the muscles of the legs and buttocks.
For training the chest and triceps, an exercise is suitable – push-ups on the uneven bars. During its implementation, the main pectoral muscles, triceps are involved, and also indirectly there is a load on the muscles of the arms and back.
Perform the exercise 10-15 times, it is possible in several sets with breaks. The next exercise is a dumbbell bench press lying on a bench.
You should pick up a dumbbell weighing 2 -4 pounds, lie on a bench. Dumbbells are held in hands bent at the elbow on the sides. Then, as you exhale, straighten your arms up, and when you inhale, lower them to their original position. Repeat 15-20 times, taking breaks of several seconds. Also suitable exercise – bench press bar. But lifting dumbbells is more effective since the arms are in free movement.
To train the muscles of the back and biceps, you can choose an exercise – lifting dumbbells while standing. You need to take dumbbells and lower your arms down. Then they lift the dumbbells first to the shoulder joint, then straighten the arms up.
The main muscles of the arms, back and small muscles of the chest are being worked out. You need to perform the exercise 10-12 times, while the back should be flat, and the legs remain shoulder width apart.
In this case, the load goes to a greater extent on the biceps, so for the back you need to add a separate exercise. This can be push-ups on the bars with a wide grip. To work out the back, you need to position your arms as wide as possible, otherwise the load will go on your hands.
Perform 10-20 push-ups in several sets. It is worth remembering that first you need to perform exercises that are aimed at the back muscles, and then at the biceps.
On the last day of training, you can not heavily load the back and chest, you need to focus on the muscles of the legs and buttocks. Effective exercises are lunges. They put forward the right leg, hands are placed on the knee or on the belt. Several times emphasize the front leg with the whole body, then change the leg with a jump. Repeat the exercise 15-20 times on each leg.
The next exercise, which allows you to work out in particular the buttocks and leg muscles, is squats. Perform them 20-30 times, in several approaches. If dumbbells are added to the exercise, then the arm muscles will also train.
Training under this program must be performed for at least 3 months, while after 3 days of training you should do the day of unloading, that is, perform lighter exercises without loading the back, chest and legs.
It is not recommended to combine exercises aimed at the muscles of the chest and back in one day. Most back-loading exercises indirectly affect the pectoral muscles, and vice versa. The most successful combination is the load on the group of major major muscles and minor minor muscles.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Exercises for a breast lift at home
Exercises on the pectoral muscles for girls can be performed not only in the gym, but also in the home environment.
The training includes the following exercises:
- Push-ups from the knees. Particularly suitable for those who are just starting to exercise and have an untrained body. Knees are put on the floor and, leaning with their hands, proceed to push-ups. The body should be straight and the chest touching the floor when pushing up. Repeat the exercise 20-30 times.
- Classic push ups. The exercise is performed from the starting position “lying on the floor.” Based on the toes and palms, perform push-ups. Lower the body as low as possible to the floor, and then straighten your arms and return to their original position. It is necessary to perform the exercise 10-15 times, increasing the number of repetitions by 1-2 times with each training.
- Squeezing the palms. Starting position – feet shoulder width apart, palms closed in front of the chest. It is necessary to squeeze the palms for a while, straining the muscles of the chest and arms, and then relax the hands. Repeat the action 10-15 times.
- Emphasis on the wall. The exercise is performed while standing. Palms need to rest against the wall and make an effort, as if moving the wall. Increase the effort and focus for 10 seconds, then relax for a few seconds and repeat the exercise another 15-20 times.
- Dumbbell bench press. You need to take dumbbells, sit on the floor lying on your back, put your hands in front of the chest. Then you need to lift the dumbbells upward, straightening your arms, and lower them back. Repeat the lifting of dumbbells 15-20 times.
- Breeding dumbbells. Exercise can be performed from a standing position, sitting or lying down. Dumbbells are held in front of the chest and begin to spread your arms to the sides, then return to their original position. Perform 15-20 repetitions. It is worth remembering that this exercise will be more effective if you perform it while lying down, since you have more stress on the pectoral muscles and arms.
Pullover. Exercise is performed on a horizontal or inclined bench. It is necessary to lie down on a bench and press the body tightly, legs resting on the floor. Then they take a dumbbell with t
wo hands and wind it behind their heads, then they come back. Perform the exercise 10-15 times. Instead of a dumbbell, you can use the barbell, but then you need help to take the barbell in your hands.
At home, you can perform effective exercises for the chest as in the gym, the main thing is that the training is regular.
In the gym there is a large selection of exercise equipment and equipment, with which you can pump up the pectoral muscles and not only.
Some exercises for the chest in the gym:
- Bodybar Press Bodybar is a simple simulator, consisting of a steel pipe, which is covered with anti-slip material. To perform the bench press, it is necessary to place the legs shoulder-width apart, to hold the body-bar with the back grip below. The exercise begins by raising the arms to the chest, for a few seconds you need to fix and lower the bodybar. Perform the exercise 20-30 times. You can also perform the bodybar press up, that is, raise your arms above your head.
- Bench press lying. The equipment, universal for training of pectoral muscles, is a barbell. In the gym, it is located on a special stand, next to which there is a bench on which exercises are performed. You need to sit on a bench, resting your feet on the floor, pick up a barbell or ask the coach to file it. In this case, the hands should be located slightly wider than the shoulders. Then, straightening the arms, raise the bar up in front of the chest and slowly, without sudden movements, lower it down.
- Push-ups on the uneven bars. In this exercise, the lower muscles of the chest, muscles of the arms and shoulders are involved. They have their hands on the uneven bars, their legs together slightly raise up. They begin to straighten their arms and raise the body up slowly, without sudden movements. Then they also gently lower, bending their elbows. For a few seconds they are held in this position and arms are straightened again. The exercise is repeated 10-15 times.
- Dumbbell bench press on fitball. They take dumbbells in their hands and sit on a fitball. The back should be straight, feet shoulder width apart. On inhalation, dumbbells are lifted upward, arms are straightened, on exhalation they are lowered on shoulders. To increase the load and complication, you can do the exercise while lying down. Perform 10-15 times.
- Press from the bottom block. The exercise is performed on a special simulator. You need to lie on a bench with your head to the cable, grasp the handles with your hands so that your elbows are bent. On exhalation, a forward press is performed, while the elbows are not pulled to the sides, but are kept in front of them. Slowly returning to the starting position. Repeat 10-12 times.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
Pectoral muscle exercises for girls with dumbbells are effective and affordable both in the gym and at home. It is necessary to choose the right weight for dumbbells so as not to damage the muscles and joints. To start training, a weight of 2 -3 pounds is suitable.
There are a lot of variations of exercises with this equipment, but for a start it is better to master simple classical classes. The bench press of dumbbells is a universal exercise, but from this it does not become less effective. It is necessary to take dumbbells in hand and settle down lying on the floor. The legs are slightly apart and bent at the knees.
Dumbbells are held in front of the chest and, when inhaled, are lifted upward, arms are straightened. On exhalation, they return to their original position. Exercise can also be performed while sitting or standing.
Another exercise that is suitable for starting classes is to swing the dumbbells to the sides, up, down. It can be performed several times in different directions. Take dumbbells in hands, legs set shoulder width apart. They have extended arms in front of themselves and begin the exercise. You can spread your arms to the sides together or alternately. They also raise their hands up, then lower them down.
Exercises that girls can perform for the pectoral muscles, both in the gym and at home, are ball exercises. You need to take any sports ball in your hands, hold it between your palms and squeeze it as much as possible. Keep your arms and chest tightened for a few seconds, then release the ball. Repeat the exercise 20-25 times.
Rubber loop exercises
Rubber loop exercises are versatile and diverse. There are options for training the pectoral muscles – this is push-ups with a loop. It is necessary to take the edges of the loop in your hands, take the emphasis lying down and push up.
It should be borne in mind that this is a complicated version of push-ups, so it is better to start them when simple push-ups are already mastered. You can securely fasten the loop and begin to pull it on yourself. You can perform the exercise with both hands simultaneously or alternately with the right and left hand.
Push up exercises
Push-ups are very effective in training chest muscles. When simple push-ups are performed with ease, you can proceed to push-ups with complication. This may be a stop exercise. The initial position is the emphasis lying down, when straightening the hands you need to linger for a few seconds, then lower the case.
You can also get acquainted with inclined push-ups. When performing the exercise, the legs must be placed on a hill, for example on a bench. With this exercise, the load on the arms and chest increases, respectively, the muscles are worked out better.
Yoga exercises for the pectoral muscles
You can make your breasts beautiful and supple not only during training, but also when doing yoga. Cobra pose helps strengthen chest muscles and improve posture.
You need to rely on your toes, and lift the body up and bend. In this position, it is necessary to be the maximum possible amount of time. Then you should go down and lie down on the floor, after the break, repeat the exercise.
The onion pose allows you to give the breast a beautiful shape, and also strengthens the spine. You need to lie on the floor on your stomach. Raise your legs up and point your fingers towards the head. Hands grab your legs at the ankles, keep your head straight and look forward. Keep in
this position should be about 30 seconds, then lower their legs and take a break.
How to quickly build pectoral muscles
Exercises on the pectoral muscles for girls, which must be included in the training:
- Push-ups from the wall, from the floor, from the bench.
- Dumbbell bench press, sitting, standing.
- Bench press lying.
- Breeding dumbbells.
- Squeezing the palms or the ball.
- Pulling on the uneven bars.
The main thing, when performing exercises for the chest, is not to overload the muscles and properly distribute the load, and also to exercise regularly on a pre-prepared program. If you follow all the rules of employment, then the chest will become more toned and elastic.
To train the pectoral muscles in girls, there are many different exercises that can be performed both in the gym with dumbbells, on the parallel bars, and at home.
Video about pectoral muscle exercises for girls
Pectoral muscle training:
Exercises for the pectoral muscles: