Many girls want to have a flat, tight stomach. You can achieve the desired result even at home, regularly performing special exercises aimed at training the abdominal muscles. We will talk more about the anatomy of a woman’s muscle torso, what exercises are considered effective, how to perform them and with what regularity (training program) in the article.
- General recommendations for doing exercises at home
- Warm up before training
- Side bar
- Plank with legs raised
- Plank with raising legs and arms
- Lunges with rotation
- Lying legs
- Leg circles
- Walking on hands from an emphasis lying
- Cardio training
- What are the benefits of cardio training
- Types of cardio training
- A set of exercises with a hoop
- Fitball Exercises
- Yoga for a flat stomach
- Breathing exercises for a flat stomach
- A set of exercises for the week
- Video: flat stomach exercises
General recommendations for doing exercises at home
The main mistake of beginners in losing weight is that they try to fully fulfill all the loads intended for already trained people. You can’t do this – you need to increase the intensity of classes gradually, allowing the body to get used to the loads.
The list of recommendations:
- Following the plan . To make progress, it is recommended that you plan a future workout before starting work on yourself. The plan should be as convenient as possible so that it can be easily remembered, and most importantly, follow it without retreating.
- Combination . Among other things, do not forget that training should be combined with proper nutrition. The effect of the exercises will be achieved only in conjunction with food restrictions.
Warm up before training
An important rule for playing sports is to start the workout with a warm-up.
A simple warm-up includes the following steps:
- Palms rest on the sides, legs spread wider. Turn the body in all directions to the stop. Do 20 times.
- Hands down, legs apart. Without taking your feet off the floor, bend down so that you can reach your fingertips with your hands. Perform 15 times.
- Stretched arms reach out in front of you. In turn, raise the right foot to the left palm, and the left foot to the right palm as high as possible. Repeat no more than 20 times.
- Stretch your arms, legs apart. Without lifting your feet off the floor, squat as low as possible. The number of squats is 20.
On average, the warm-up lasts 15-20 minutes.
The first effective exercise for abdominal muscles is the Bicycle.
It is important that the part of the workout that requires a lying position is carried out on the floor (it is permissible to practice on a special carpet).
- Lie on your back;
- Hands should be placed behind the head (the elbow joints should be diluted);
- Bend your legs and raise them above the floor ( 3’9 – 5’9 inch);
- Raise your shoulders above the floor, at the same time bend and unbend your legs, simulating movements as when riding a bicycle.
You need to complete the bike 7-10 times, 2-3 approaches.
Exercises for a flat stomach at home almost always include the bar:
- Lie on your stomach, accept the emphasis lying down (with your hands resting on the floor). There should be two fulcrum: elbows and socks;
- Straighten so that from the crown to the heels you can draw an imaginary line – so the effect of the exercise will be greatest;
- Stay in this position for 20-30 seconds.
For beginners, one approach is enough. Every day, you can gradually increase the time taken to complete the bar. Many professional trainers advise you to set yourself a mirror when performing this exercise. With it, you can monitor the correct position and straightness of the back.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
- Lie on your right side;
- Extend your legs, put the straight left on the right;
- Bend your arm at the elbow (the elbow should be strictly under the shoulder), lean on it;
- Rest your left hand on the side;
- Pull the socks away from you;
- Stay in this position for 20-30 seconds .;
- Having rested, repeat on the other side.
For each side, one approach is enough.
Plank with legs raised
The third variation of the famous exercise is the bar with legs raised:
- To accept a pose for performance of a standard level;
- Do not bend your arms at the elbows, but stretch out, focusing in the palm of your hand;
- Standing in the bar, alternately raise one, then the second straight leg as high as possible.
Doing the exercise costs as much as the usual bar – 25-30 seconds.
Plank with raising legs and arms
This variation of the bar is more complicated than the previous ones, but it more effectively loads the muscles of the press:
- Stand in the usual bar with arms extended all the way;
- Without changing the position, stretch the left palm forward, and raise the right leg as high as possible above the floor;
- After 20-30 seconds, change the leg and arm (extend the right arm and raise the left leg).
During the exercise, you need to try to maintain balance and not deviate to the sides. Do 2 sets of 20-30 seconds on each side.
Twisting will also be useful in losing weight:
- Lie on your back, pressing your lower back to the floor as much as possible, bend your legs;
- Fold the arms with a cross on the chest (the head should be slightly raised);
- When the correct position is taken, you need to slowly begin to “twist” the upper body to the knees.
Do 15-20 times, 3 sets.
- Lie on your back, straighten your legs, put your hands on both sides of the body;
- Follow the arms to extend behind the head until it stops;
- Take a breath, while exhaling slowly raise your arms, legs and body up (at the same time);
- On the next breath, drop to the floor, taking up the starting position.
Perform 10-15 times, 2 sets.
Exercises for the press are not only power loads, but also breathing exercises. A flat stomach at home helps create a vacuum.
- Lie on your back, arms – along the body;
- Bend your knees, inhale and exhale several times;
- Take a deep breath, then exhale sharply, releasing all the air from the lungs and at the same time draw in the stomach as much as possible;
- Do not breathe for 12-15 seconds without moving;
- Relax, take a deep breath.
At first, it is recommended to hold your breath for 7-10 seconds, then gradually increase the time.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
Lunges with rotation
Lunges with rotation are made from a standing position, and they are not as popular as the bar or vacuum, but they are quite effective.
- Get up, rest your palms on your sides;
- Without bending your back, lunge forward with your right foot so that your left knee touches the floor and your right leg is at an angle of 90 degrees;
- To straighten up from the accepted position, do not bend your back;
- Change legs (now lunge left), then perform the exercise, alternately lunging either left or right.
Experienced trainers recommend that beginners start with 7-10 lunges (on each leg), 2 sets.
Raising the legs of the legs is a standard exercise for the abdomen:
- Lie on your back, pressing your back to the floor, as far as possible, arms outstretched by the head or along the body;
- Trying not to tear her lower back from the floor, raise her legs as high as possible, linger for a few seconds. and lower it, keeping it as low as possible above the floor, but without touching it;
- Repeat 5-10 times.
Exercises for a flat stomach at home can be both complex and simple, but they are all equally effective for the press and not only. So, for example, leg circles strengthen not only the abdominal muscles, but also the buttocks.
- Lie, arms – along the body;
- Raise your legs so that the toes are pointing towards the ceiling;
- To “draw” large circles on the ceiling, first with your right, then with your left foot (left to right, without lowering the second leg to the floor).
You need to do 3 approaches 10-15 times.
This element of training is called so because of the position in which it is required to be done: it somewhat resembles the structure of the paws of the same animal.
- Lie on your back, bend your legs and connect your feet;
- Knees slightly lower, but without tension;
- Place your hands behind your head;
- Raise the torso, strain the stomach as much as possible;
- Be in the accepted position for as long as possible;
- Go down without lowering your head to the floor. Repeat 5-10 times, do 2 sets.
Walking on hands from an emphasis lying
- To accept an emphasis of lying (the position standard for push-ups);
- Palms set slightly further than shoulder width apart;
- As far as possible “pass” on the hands, without resorting to legs (they should be relaxed).
- Repeat several times with respite.
The alligator exercise should be performed by releasing 32’8 – 65’6 foot of a flat floor surface in front of you.
In addition, you will need something that will allow you to glide across the floor (bag / towel) without friction.
- Winding the feet with the selected towel / bag;
- Take emphasis lying;
- Using only hands, “walk” to the end of the liberated part of the floor (you just need to drag the body along with you);
- After going to the end, rest for 60 seconds and return back, then repeat the exercise one more time.
This familiar exercise strengthens the lower abs muscles. Before performing, trainers recommend stretching the neck.
- Lie on your back, place your hands under the buttocks;
- Raise straight legs;
- Raise the pelvis above the floor, bringing your legs as far as possible, try to keep your hands in the initial position on the floor;
- Hold for a couple of seconds., Then fall to the floor.
You need to repeat the birch 5-10 times.
Many fitness trainers recommend that, in addition to standard abdominal exercises, perform cardio workout as well. This can easily be done at home, and the effect of such classes will certainly give.
What are the benefits of cardio training
Cardiotraining, in contrast to conventional exercises, is aimed not only at strengthening the muscles, but also at maintaining the tone of the cardiovascular system. Thanks to cardiotraining, a person improves blood circulation, strengthens the heart muscle. Also, this type of exercise supports the heart and blood vessels in a healthy tone.
In addition, this sport develops
endurance, which is important, including when losing weight. When the heart rate increases during cardio training, the body begins to burn fat intensively, spending it on energy for exercise.
Important! With caution, cardio training should be considered for people with hypertension. With this disease, they are not contraindicated, but hypertensive patients need to monitor their pulse and prevent overvoltage during training.
Types of cardio training
Cardio training includes several sports, so everyone can choose what is convenient for him:
- Running / brisk walking;
- Classes on a bicycle / exercise bike;
- Rope exercises;
- Classes on the treadmill;
- Training with jumping.
So, cardio training is quite possible to carry out at home.
A set of exercises with a hoop
For a flat stomach, hula-hoop exercises are also good:
- Perform 5-10 rotations of the hoop in different directions, repeat several times;
- Stand on toes, hands stretch to the ceiling. Rotate the hoop for 1-2 minutes;
- Set the legs at 23’6 – 27’6 inch, twist the hula-hoop for several minutes;
- Make 10-20 rotations of the hoop at the waist, then lower it on the hips, rotate again. In this way, rotate 3-4 times;
- By turning the hula-hoop, at the same time “walking” in place, try to pull your knees as high as possible. Perform 1-3 minutes.
Fitball (gymnastic ball) is another effective tool for training at home.
- Holding the fitball in outstretched arms, crouch 10-30 times. In this case, the body should be located directly;
- Clamp the fitball between the legs (the middle of the ball should be at the level of the knees), then squat with it, forming a right angle with the knees. In this position, delayed for 20-30 seconds. Repeat 17 times;
- Get up, put the fitball on the floor behind you. Then lean on his knee. Step forward with the other foot, also bending the knee. At the same time, try to straighten the leg on the ball. Do 5-10 times;
- Put the ball in front of you, then take the pose for the usual bar, but put your elbows not on the floor, but on the fitball. Keep in this position for 25 seconds;
- Lie on the floor, hold the fitball with your straight hands, stretch your legs. Slowly raise your legs and arms at the same time, without releasing the ball. At the extreme point, “pass” the fitball from your hands and hold it between your ankles, then, holding the ball with your feet, drop to the floor. Repeat – 7-10 times.
Yoga for a flat stomach
Exercises for a flat stomach at home can be supplemented with yoga classes. Many experts recommend them as an effective fat burner.
- Lie on your stomach, straighten your legs.
- Lying so that the chin and the tips of the toes are in contact with the floor, lean on the palm of your hand (they should be located exactly in line with the shoulders).
- Then slowly raise the top of the body, bending the back as much as possible and inhaling.
- Hold in this position for 10-20 seconds, then drop to the floor with an exhale.
- Repetitions – 3-5 times.
- Lie down, arms – along the body (with the back side down).
- After inhaling, raise straight legs.
- After that, extend your arms, trying to reach your toes with your fingertips.
- Hold in a pose at an angle of 45 degrees for 10-20 seconds. Then fall to the floor, exhaling deeply.
- Repeat 4-7 times.
- Lie on your back, arms and legs stretch out.
- Inhale, exhale bend your legs, pulling them to your chest. To keep in this position, knees should be wrapped in arms.
- Then stay in this position for 40-70 seconds, breathing evenly. Run 5 times.
- Lying on your stomach, bend your knees.
- Raise your lower legs, then extend your arms behind your back, clasp your ankles with your palms.
- Bend back.
- Exactly breathing, lying down for 20-30 seconds.
Adho Mukha Shwanasana:
- Get on all fours, stretch your hands forward.
- Inhale, then, as you exhale, straighten your legs, raise your pelvis.
- The head should be tilted down.
- Remain in this position for 20-30 seconds, then straighten up, after a while do 3-4 more times.
Breathing exercises for a flat stomach
More important in weight loss is, among other things, breathing exercises:
- To stand up, set feet 19’7 – 23’6 inch apart. Stretching the pelvis forward, raise the left hand, grasp it in the area of the wrist with the right. Slowly, inhaling and exhaling belly, body stretch to the right and up. Repeat in the opposite direction, just do 3-5 times.
- Lying on the floor, slowly inhale through the nose 3 times, then exhale through the mouth. Repeat thrice.
- Sit in the lotus position, relax. 5 minutes to breathe quietly, silently, controlling the contraction of the diaphragm. For the next 5 minutes, breathe deeply, no matter how noisy it is. Try to meditate for another 10 minutes without thinking about the breathing process and relaxing.
- Lying, inhale, drawing in the stomach. Hold your breath briefly, slowly breathing out through your nose, rounding your stomach.
- Lie on your back, press your feet to the floor as much as possible, while your legs should be bent. Raising your hands, inhale and exhale, then hold your breath and raise your shoulders, lingering in this position. Tilt your head back a little. Repeat a few more times.
A set of exercises for the week
- Warm up
- Hoop exercises;
- Warm up
- 3 yoga exercises to choose from.
- Warm up
- Cardio training (20-30 min.);
- Breathing exercises.
- Warm up
- Breathing exercises.
- Warm up
- Plank with raising legs;
- Hoop exercises;
- Warm up
- Circles of the foot;
- Cardio training (15-20 minutes);
- Breathing exercises.
So with the help of simple exercises, you can lose weight and create a flat stomach for yourself at home.
Author: Olga Tregubova
Video: flat stomach exercises
Effective exercises for a flat stomach in a video clip:
A flat stomach in two weeks, see the video clip: