Facial massage for rejuvenation, which can be done at home, is carried out with hands or special devices using oils and involves various techniques.
- Indications and contraindications for facial massage
- Japanese massage
- Vacuum massage
- Lymphatic drainage massage
- Buccal massage
- Lifting massage
- Almond Oil Acupressure
- Plastic massage
- Myofascial massage
- Spanish massage
- Honey massage
- Chinese massage
- Tibetan massage
- Pinch massage
- Modeling massage according to Dubinina’s technique
- Recommendations of specialists: How to choose a suitable massage technique
- Wrinkle Facial Massage Video
Indications and contraindications for facial massage
Massage is carried out after injections of preparations containing botulinum toxin, and in case of patient discomfort. It helps restore muscle function.
It is shown in different age periods in such cases:
- up to 27 years old. The main sign for the massage is acne of the level of compensation and subcompensation, porous and oily dermis;
- 28-40 years old. At this age, the natural formation of connective tissue cells and moisture-forming skin components is inhibited;
- 35-45 years old. Small and deep wrinkles appear, muscle tone decreases in the decollete, face and neck, which becomes a direct sign of massage.
At any age, massaging the face is relevant with the second chin and people with dehydrated or dry skin.
- the presence of skin allergic and infectious rashes;
- multiple nevi and papillomas;
- damage to the dermis (abrasions, wounds, microtrauma);
- large fragility of skin vessels located on the surface;
- after peeling of medium and deep degree.
It is also not recommended to carry it out to people suffering from such diseases:
- oncology of nearby organs:
- facial neuritis;
- hypertension 3 levels;
- acute inflammation of the paranasal sinuses;
- poor blood coagulation.
Facial massage for rejuvenation at home in Japanese technology is notable for its force on the dermis. To strengthen the facial muscles, the arms should move along the lymphatic vessels. Make the procedure in a sitting or standing position with simple massaging movements with a small amount of cream.
Systematic movements have a beneficial effect on the outflow of lymph, relieve swelling and improve facial contour.
Massage is performed with the following movements:
- Clasped tightly together by the 3 middle fingers of the hand, which should be placed close to the auricles and pressed to the skin.
- In this position, hold for a couple of seconds.
- Working on the skin with the same pressure, hold the palms from the neck to the clavicle.
- Fingers hold in the clavicle for a few moments.
When implementing it, it is worth considering the following recommendations:
- Before starting the manipulation, it is necessary to study the location of the lymph nodes, and in these places massage the skin carefully, without stress.
- Pre-cleanse your face with cosmetics.
- Understand how to properly perform the technique.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Technique involves the use of special devices (cans). The bank creates pressure on the dermis, then small hematomas appear. The body in this case throws regenerative forces into this area, and the process of hypercompensation occurs. As a result of microtraumas, the tone of the facial muscles is improved, the internal skin layers are regenerated.
Stages of carrying out:
- Buy cans with a diameter of 0’8 – 1’2 inch, and for the eye area – 0’4 inch.
- Thoroughly clean the skin before handling.
- Examine the massage lines on which you can achieve the maximum effect.
- Pre-apply oil. Natural unrefined or cosmetic products may be used.
- Put the jars according to the instructions. It is very important to trace the force of absorption of the dermis with the instrument.
- Banks can only be rearranged gently along massage lines. The correct procedure provides for their continuous movement on the face.
- Drive carefully and extremely carefully in the area of the eyes without stopping in one place.
- To achieve a noticeable result, you will need several sessions.
Lymphatic drainage massage
Lymphatic drainage technique helps fight puffiness, an extra chin and is able to normalize subcutaneous circulation. Massage at home is preferable to do manually. The procedure is painless and involves a combination of stroking, circular and striking effects along certain lines.
To do this, you must:
- Peel the face.
- Cover the skin with any massage product and usd it gently.
- Perform basic massage movements, following the recommendations.
- Involve the forehead, under the eyes, around the mouth and nose. You can highlight the cheekbones, tighten the cheeks and oval face.
- Repeat all exercises 3 time.
- Complete the manipulation with patting touches.
Facial massage for rejuvenation at home, which is called buccal, involves kneading the facial muscles in the cheek area from the inside and outside. Helps to lose weight and relax facial muscles.
Technique of execution:
- clean skin from cosmetics and wear clean gloves;
- start manipulating with simple warming movements from the lower jaw, and move to the cheekbones, adding a little pressure force;
- then place the middle and index fingers inside the cheeks and slowly, smoothly transitions to massage this zone, starting from the corner of the lips;
- After completing the main part of the procedure, you should easily pat your fingertips on the outside of the cheeks;
- apply moisturizer and nourishing agent.
The duration of the first session should not be more than 10-15 minutes. Massage should be carried out quickly, in order to avoid negative feelings or traces of exposure. The course is from 10 to 15 sessions. Taking breaks i
s not recommended. After the first manipulation, the skin will tighten a little, and after 5 the effect will be significant.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Helps to make skin firm and toned. The procedure is indicated for the prevention of wrinkles and for relieving facial muscle tension. Perform on massage lines that coincide with the direction of the lymph vessels. This contributes to minimal stretching of the dermis, and rid the cells of excess fluid.
The correct direction of massage of parts of the face:
- the neck is massaged from the bottom up;
- the middle of the forehead from the nose to the border of the hair;
- eyebrow area from the center to the temples;
- upper eyelid and skin under the eyes from the outer to the inner eye corner.
And also observe massage lines:
- from the sides of the nostrils to the center;
- in the nose from the bottom up;
- from the corners of the mouth to the middle of the auricles;
- from the central part of the chin to the earlobes.
They make alternating movements by stroking, kneading, patting and rubbing. When performing, massage oil is used: a few drops of aromatic are added to the main one. As a result of the procedures, the skin takes on a healthy appearance, the bags under the eyes disappear, the face contour is smoothed out, the nasolabial wrinkles are smoothed out.
Almond Oil Acupressure
Almond oil is an excellent anti-aging agent. Due to the composition, which contains many vitamins, antioxidants, trace elements and fatty acids, the substance easily penetrates the epidermis, activates cell restoration, and resumes the deep layers of the dermis. Helps to get rid of small wrinkles.
- apply a little of the above oil to your fingers;
- pads of the 3 middle fingers to tap on the face, in the eye area to make movements very quickly;
- then perform stroking the forehead from the bottom up;
- in the same way, pat the cheeks from the upper part of the nose to the temples;
- pads 2 and 3 fingers to smooth the middle of the cheeks from the center of the lip towards the ears;
- bundles of all fingers, except the large smooth the skin from the chin to the earlobes;
Repeat each movement 5 – 6 time.
At home, having certain skills, you can do plastic massage to rejuvenate. In this case, blood circulation is activated, skin tugor improves, facial muscles strengthen.
Rejuvenates the dermis and eliminates adipose tissue.
The course involves 10-15 sessions, which are carried out every other day. After its completion, carry out supporting procedures $ 0,03. per month. They make vibrating, fixing and pressing movements. They should be alternated with each other and carried out only along the massage paths. The technique is distinguished by a special kneading, which is performed by a reciprocating ring stroke.
It differs in the effect on the intermediate zones between the muscles. To do this, one must have a deep knowledge of anatomy and have high accuracy.
The main levels of the procedure:
- remove makeup and cleanse the skin;
- apply talcum powder or oil extract;
- knead the entire front surface;
- twist the dermis under the chin.
Next, the twisting process to produce in the area near the ears. Here, their back area must be moved aside and the ears massaged with thumbs. Then do stretching of the cheekbones and forehead. All these manipulations are aimed at improving the functioning of the muscle membrane, which leads to rejuvenation.
Spanish massage is aimed at strengthening and removing various imperfections in muscle tissue. It is focused on the ultimate restoration of elasticity of all facial tissues, which occurs during deep relaxation, as well as getting rid of wrinkles and puffiness of the face.
Basic principles of technology:
- in a certain period, apply only one type of massage;
- when exposed, it is necessary to take into account the special characteristics of the body of a particular person;
- manipulations contain about 100 different techniques, which does not allow the body to get used to certain influences;
- Each maneuver is plastic in its own way, which excludes painful sensations.
Spanish massage has the following varieties:
- Myotensive. Gives elasticity to joints of muscles and joints.
- Somato-emotional. Strengthens the nervous system by opposing sensations: from tender to hard.
- Lymphatic drainage. Removes excess fluid in tissues.
- Hemolymphatic . Improves blood circulation, and stabilizes blood pressure.
- Neurosedative. Relieves stress and irritability, normalizes sleep.
Facial massage for rejuvenation at home with the help of honey is carried out to improve color and rejuvenation. Previously, it is worth making a test for the absence of an allergic reaction to this product.
To carry out the procedure, take the following steps:
- remove makeup from the face and clean it from dirt;
- cover the facial dermis with a thin layer of honey with your fingers or a special sponge;
- keep 10 min .;
- in areas where the product is not absorbed (this indicates the presence of slag), massage should be performed;
- with gentle, light pressure on the fingertips to act on the skin and then slowly remove them. Do not stretch the working surface, and do not press strongly. Time – 15 minutes;
- after the manipulations, wait a couple of minutes and rinse the remaining honey with water at room temperature.
For greater effectiveness, add a little essential oil to the product. Perform the procedure no more than 2p. in Week.
Chinese massage has a healing effect on the whole body. Painless and safe, it helps to relax the nervous system. On the face are points that are responsible for one or another organ. Properly done procedure can rejuvenate the skin and stop the aging of the whole body.
There are several types:
- Taoist is distinguished by the concentration in his hands of a healing vitality, transmitted to the dermis of the face and the whole body. It relieves wrinkles, increases skin tone, improves eyesight, and cures insomnia.
- Massage with beds or anti-wrinkle. The principle is to alternately apply cold and hot spoons. In this case, the muscles relax, skin elasticity increases.
- Guasha is a point impact on the face. It is performed using special plates from buffalo horns or jade. In addition to rejuvenation, it relieves headaches and through special points has a beneficial effect on diseased organs. Session duration – 60 minutes. Do 10 procedures with a frequency of $ 0,01 – $ 0,03. in Week.
The main idea of the technique is recharging the body with energy, cleansing the aura and rejuvenating the dermis of the face. The main secret is the use of essential oils.
- start with simple strokes of the neck and gradually move higher;
- Do not exert strong pressure on the skin, do not scratch it;
- after warming up, proceed to the main manipulations – massage the front surface from the nose to the edges;
- the upper eyelid is rubbed with light movements in the direction from the nose to the temples, and the lower one from the corners of the eyes to the cheekbones;
- proper massage of the nose consists in sliding the fingers along the nose and lifting along the nostrils;
- massage the area around the lips from the middle to the edges;
- at the end, lightly tap the skin and neckline.
Manipulation is preferably carried out $ 0,03 – $ 0,04. in Week
The technique stimulates the movement of blood flows on the face, the tense areas of the muscles relax and gradually smooth out. It is carried out by means of ordinary plucking.
Recommended for women with such skin problems:
- the presence of scars;
- excessive work of sweat glands;
- poor blood circulation.
Performed using talcum powder. Grab a small part of the skin of the face with the middle phalanx of the index finger and the small pillow of the large and release. It is not recommended to delay. It is necessary to capture the dermis with subcutaneous tissue.
The procedure takes 10 minutes. For high efficiency, do cosmetic sessions daily for a month. Then you can number them up to 2 – 3 time. in Week.
Modeling massage according to Dubinina’s technique
Massage aims to awaken the deepest facial muscles. Daily carrying out modeling exercises helps to get rid of facial wrinkles and saggy facial skin. Exercises are carried out with great resistance to activate muscle work in front of the mirror.
Technique of execution:
- relax and sit on a chair;
- rinse your face with cool water;
- with both hands to stroke along the entire front surface from top to bottom;
- 3 fingers touch the central part of the forehead, press and pull the skin up. Do 5 times for 10 seconds;
- pronounce the sounds “U”, “S”, “C”, “O” with maximum resistance and at the same time use facial expressions;
- raise your head up and say the letter “P”, at the same time, smooth the chin area. Helps to get rid of excess chin.
It is advisable to charge for 10 minutes. daily.
Recommendations of specialists: How to choose a suitable massage technique
There are classic simple types of massage that you can learn to do yourself. These include light stroking, patting and rubbing. It can be anti-cellulite, lymphatic drainage and relaxing techniques.
But for the selection of the procedure, there are professionals who will select the right treatment technique. This is a medical procedure, and the specialist must have an appropriate education.
Massage in experienced hands gains healing power, eliminates diseases.
Facial massage is very useful for rejuvenation. It helps smooth wrinkles, relieves sagging facial muscles and produces a lifting effect. Having learned how to perform at home, and with regular use, you can give the appearance a fresh, flowering appearance and delay old age.
Wrinkle Facial Massage Video
How to do facial massage at home:
Japanese face massage, technology features: