The basis of youth and elasticity of the skin is hyaluronic acid, which is produced naturally by skin cells. However, from the age of 30 the process of its production begins to fade, leading to all signs of aging.
In order to avoid this unpleasant phenomenon, a unique method has been developed – biorevitalization. What it is, you need to know those who wish to extend their youth.
- Biorevitalization – what is it, advantages over other procedures
- Indications for face biorevitalization
- At what age do biorevitalization
- Procedure Areas
- How many biorevitalization procedures should be done for the expected result
- Types of biorevitalization
- Aquashine biorevitalization
- Hyaluronic Acid Biorevitalization
- Preventive and therapeutic
- Injection and non-injection biorevitalization
- Laser biorevitalization
- OXY Therapy
- Ial Biorevitalization Systems
- How is biorevitalization performed: video
- Preparations for biorevitalization
- Recommendations for the recovery period
- Possible complications
- The price of biorevitalization: the cost of one procedure, course
- Is it possible to do biorevitalization at home
- The effectiveness of the procedure for the skin after 40, 50 years
- Biorevitalization Results: Before and After Photos
- Biorevitalization – what is it, how is it carried out and what drugs are needed for this in the video clips
Biorevitalization – what is it, advantages over other procedures
Biorevitalization is a cosmetology procedure aimed at rejuvenating and eliminating skin defects. This method is based on the introduction of hyaluronic acid under the skin , where it interacts with epidermal cells, contributing to their regeneration.
It also saturates the skin with moisture and awakens the process of developing natural reserves of this substance.
Hyaluronic acid is involved in the production of elastin and collagen fibers, as well as in the process of dividing skin cells and saturating it with nutrients.
The very concept of biorevitalization implies that this is a rejuvenation that is achieved in a natural way. A lasting effect is obtained due to the fact that hyaluronic acid is delivered to the deep layers of the skin , where it starts the processes of regeneration and hydration.
And although this substance is part of most anti-aging creams, it is impossible to achieve such a result as biorevitalization, since the action of the cream is limited to the upper layer of the epidermis .
The skin will enjoy the result of a course of biorevitalization for 6-8 months, sometimes even a year. Factors that determine the duration of the effect are the age and rate of excretion of hyaluronic acid from the body. The latter is affected by smoking, tanning, general health.
Indications for face biorevitalization
It is a mistake to think that biorevitalization is designed only for skin rejuvenation. This, of course, is one of the main reasons for women to resort to such a procedure.
But there are a number of other problems that are solved thanks to injections of hyaluronic acid:
- Excessive dryness, roughness and peeling of the skin caused by its dehydration.
- Flabbiness, decrease in elasticity, saggy, especially after strong weight loss.
- Dull, uneven complexion, age spots, rosacea.
- Protection against ultraviolet radiation and free radicals.
- Recovery after skin manipulations: resurfacing, peeling, operations.
- Prevention of fine wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- The fight against inflammatory processes of the skin in remission.
At what age do biorevitalization
Experts recommend turning to biorevitalization from the age of 30 , since it is from this age that the production of hyaluronic acid in the skin decreases: small wrinkles appear, the elasticity of the face, neck, and decollete is lost. But this does not mean at all that the procedure cannot be carried out up to 30 years.
If the above symptoms appear earlier, a course of biorevitalization will help get rid of them and prevent rapid aging . Also, the procedure can be done up to 30 for those who suffer from skin defects, dryness, pigmentation, lethargy.
Younger patients can resort to this cosmetic procedure to protect against sunlight, for example, before traveling to hot countries, as well as to restore the epidermis after traumatic procedures.
The expediency of biorevitalization in this or that case will be determined by a dermatocosmetologist.
The procedure is rarely needed until the age of 25.
Biorevitalization is a procedure for rejuvenating not only the face. Manifestations of aging, such as sagging hands, neck and decollete, appear simultaneously with withering of the skin of the face, because these areas are less covered by clothing and are more prone to damage from ultraviolet radiation.
In addition, the arms, neck and decollete zone are more often visible, therefore the biorevitalization of these parts is also popular. In addition, the hands are exposed to alkalis contained in detergents , which leads to dryness and sagging skin.
How many biorevitalization procedures should be done for the expected result
Experts recommend conducting 3-4 sessions of biorevitalization to achieve an absolute effect. The gap between them should be 15-20 days . After the first procedure, small wrinkles are smoothed, deeper folds are filled, and elasticity appears.
Passing the full course gives the result in the form of radiance of the skin from the inside, tightening the oval of the face, eliminating cosmetic defects.
Beauticians say that you can repeat preventive biorevitalization sessions every 2-3 months.
This will help maintain the effect for a long time. If biorevitalization is done to protect the skin from the sun, one procedure is enough 2 weeks before the skin comes in contact with ultraviolet light.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Face fitness for lifting the face contour, rejuvenation, muscle tone. Master class from Elena Karkukli
Types of biorevitalization
Depending on the drug used, the methodology and the purpose of the correction, biorevitalization is divided into types . Each biorevitalization has its own characteristics – what it is and what problems it eliminates is described below.
This type of rejuvenation appeared relatively recently, but managed to gain popularity thanks to a number of advantages. The main one is that the result lasts much longer than other species . This is due to the presence in the composition of the drug, in addition to hyaluronic acid, peptides, minerals, vitamins and coenzymes.
The main indication for the Aquashine procedure is the age of 45 years.
Then the presence of wrinkles is supplemented by the gravitational sagging of the oval of the face and the appearance of the vascular network.
The drugs Revofil Aquashine and Aquashine BR, similar in action, gained popularity. The differences between them are that, in addition to rejuvenation, the first also fights with enlarged pores and rashes, and the second eliminates pigmentation, inhibiting the production of melanin.
Both agents fulfill the function of both biorevitalizant and bioreparant, providing a more pronounced and prolonged lifting effect.
Hyaluronic Acid Biorevitalization
The procedure consists in injecting the substance under the skin. The problem areas are cleaned, with increased sensitivity they are treated with an anesthetic cream , then the drug is injected intradermally with a thin needle at intervals of 0’4 inch.
For one facial rejuvenation procedure, 0,03 fluid ounce of hyaluronic acid is enough.
Then, to prevent inflammation, an antibacterial agent is applied to the skin . Within a few hours after the procedure, slight redness of the skin and points from injections may be observed. The number of sessions is determined by a specialist, based on the condition of the skin.
Sometimes after the first procedure all problems are eliminated , in other cases it is necessary to carry out biorevitalization 3-4 times. In any case, aging of the skin stops due to the start of the natural production of hyaluronic acid by the cells.
Preventive and therapeutic
Preventive biorevitalization is recommended for patients aged 25-30 to slow down skin aging. One procedure per year is quite enough to return the radiance, remove facial wrinkles and minor defects (roughness, rashes).
With more pronounced signs of aging (wrinkles, wrinkles, fuzzy oval face) conduct a treatment course of biorevitalization, including 3-4 procedures. Patients under 40 years of age will need a repetition of the course once a year , after 40 – 2 times. It is advisable to resort to therapeutic biorevitalization not earlier than 35 years of age.
Injection and non-injection biorevitalization
According to the method of introducing hyaluronic acid into the epidermis, injection and non-injection biorevitalization are distinguished.
The advantages of the first are as follows:
- deeper drug penetration;
- fewer procedures are required;
- the ability to process only problem areas.
Non-injection procedure is popular due to:
- lack of edema and traces of needles;
- fewer contraindications and side effects;
- lack of restrictions after the procedure;
- the speed of biorevitalization.
Rejuvenation without injections is possible due to the use of devices: laser, oxygen and iontophoresis.
The main advantage of the procedure is non-invasiveness, the absence of pain and discomfort, as well as the recovery period.
The essence of the method is that a composition of hyaluronic acid is applied to problem areas, which is delivered by laser to the deep layers of the skin.
The laser apparatus transforms the molecular structure of the substance in such a way that it penetrates deeper, starting the process of rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin from the inside.
Laser biorevitalization has fewer contraindications than injection . These include pregnancy and lactation, skin oncology, hyaluronic acid intolerance.
With obvious signs of aging, experts recommend a minimum of 6 sessions with an interval of 4-7 days. In addition to moisturizing and smoothing wrinkles, laser biorevitalization helps to eliminate inflammation in dermatitis and eczema.
The procedure belongs to the category of hardware biorevitalization. It consists in the supply of hyaluronic acid and nutrients to the deep layers of the skin using an oxygen stream. The method is suitable for mature skin as well as problem skin .
With its help, pigmentation, po
st-acne is eliminated, the production of sebum is regulated. The procedure has an anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effect, relieves irritation. The skin is noticeably lighter, the complexion is leveled.
OXY-therapy is carried out without injection – using a device under pressure, oxygen with a special serum is supplied to the skin.
Depending on the problem, it may contain, in addition to hyaluronic acid, vitamins, trace elements, medicines, minerals.
Enrichment of the inner layers of the skin with oxygen improves cellular respiration and blood circulation, and the tone of the skin increases. The maximum effect is achieved after 6 procedures performed once a week.
Ial Biorevitalization Systems
Hyaluronic acid used in this type of rejuvenation, non-animal origin, purified from foreign proteins and impurities, so it causes allergic reactions much less often. The course of biorevitalization is carried out by one of 3 drugs or their combination.
For dry skin, Ial System is used , for edematous and oily skin, Ial System IPP , Ial System Duo is suitable for filling deep folds, correcting the shape of the face and lips.
An effective correction scheme is to carry out 2-3 procedures with the Ial System preparation, and the next 1-2 – Ial System IPC. The method of introducing hyaluronic acid into the skin is papular , by injection, then massage is required to evenly distribute the substance.
How is biorevitalization performed: video
How to refresh the skin and improve complexion What result should be expected from biorevitalization and how often should the procedure be done Find out in the video clip:
Preparations for biorevitalization
All drugs are divided into biorevitalizants containing one hyaluronic acid, and bio-supplements supplemented with vitamins, peptides, trace elements. The choice depends on the condition of the skin, age, depth of administration and is carried out by a cosmetologist.
The following brands are most popular:
- Ial Systems. It contains hyaluronic acid with a density of 1.8%, identical to human. Completely eliminates the fine lines wrinkles. Suitable for women 30-60 years old. The cost of a syringe 0,04 fluid ounce – $ 163.
- Ial Systems IPC. Fights deep folds and puffiness of the skin. The action is to contain a more dense acid. 0,03 fluid ounce of the drug costs up to $ 177.
- Aquashine Revophile. Contains peptides, amino acids, coenzymes – a total of 56 substances. Suitable for women from 40 years. The average price is $ 190.
- Skin R. Supplemented with a complex of amino acids, costs from $ 109., And the effect is similar to a facelift. Biorevitalization is also performed on the skin of the hips, abdomen, hands.
- Theosial Meso. Suitable for patients up to 30 years, since hyaluronic acid in it is low concentrated. Ideal for dehydrated skin exposed to ultraviolet rays. It costs about $ 109.
- Restylane Vital. Contains stabilized hyaluronic acid. It differs in cost – $ 204, which is explained by the longer duration of biorevitalization – 11-12 months.
- Meso Warton. This drug consists of 1.5 percent hyaluronic acid and a number of peptides. This combination accelerates stem cell growth. Price – $ 163.
- YuvidermHydrate. Includes mannitol, enhancing the action of hyaluronic acid. 0,03 fluid ounce costs $ 170.
- Yalupro. It contains lysine, glycine and has a long cumulative effect. The average cost is $ 68. per 0,03 fluid ounce.
- It consists of 55 active ingredients that enhance the work of fibroplasts and inhibit free radicals. Price – $ 68.
- Princess Rich It has an improved effect due to the combination of acid with glycerin. Estimated price – $ 144.
- Theosial Mesoexpert. Fills even deep folds, 0,1 fluid ounce of the drug costs $ 265.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Facial massage according to the Japanese doctor Asahi Zogan.
Recommendations for the recovery period
Recovery after biorevitalization is not particularly difficult. After 4-5 hours, you can begin the usual activities . But some recommendations should be followed.
Within 2 days it is forbidden to touch the face, do peels and masks, apply cosmetics, with the exception of creams prescribed by the specialist who performed the procedure.
For 2 weeks, you should abandon the tan, solarium, sauna, gym. Also, for this period it is necessary to postpone the implementation of other cosmetic procedures and plastic surgeries.
Biorevitalization is not a traumatic procedure , but it is still an intervention, which can leave side effects such as swelling and tightness at the injection sites, less often bruises and bruises. Complications, as a rule, pass without a trace after 1-2 days.
How to reduce these manifestations, the doctor who conducted the biorevitalization will tell. Creams containing arnica are often prescribed for the fastest recovery in case of hematomas.
Complications often arise for several reasons:
- insufficient qualification of a doctor;
- use of poor quality or expired products;
- non-compliance by the patient with recommendations after the procedure;
- excessively thin or sensitive skin;
- carrying out the procedure, despite health restrictions;
- alcohol intake before or immediately after correction.
As with any intervention in the epidermis, there are a number of contraindications to biorevitalization:
- Allergy to the components of the drug.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Inflammatory diseases in acute form.
- Skin neoplasms.
- Viral and fungal skin lesions.
- Reception of anticoagulants.
- Autoimmune and oncological diseases.
The price of biorevitalization: the cost of one procedure, course
The price of the procedure depends on the composition and the required volume of the drug and varies from $ 95 – $ 204 per 0,03 fluid ounce. For facial revitalization, usually 0,03 fluid ounce of the drug is enough, in combination with the processing of the neck, arms and decollete – 0,1 fluid ounce.
Face and neck rejuvenation with the popular Meso-Warton drug, for example, costs about $ 163. per 0,05 fluid ounce, and a course of 4 procedures – $ 653. Many clinics have discounts when ordering a certain number of procedures, or the latter is free.
Whether such services as payment for work and equipment are included in the cost of biorevitalization should be clarified in the clinic.
Is it possible to do biorevitalization at home
Injection and laser biorevitalization at home is unacceptable . It is allowed to use special devices that help substances penetrate deep into the skin. As active ingredients, complexes of vitamins, gels with hyaluronic acid, moisturizers are used.
Appliances for home rejuvenation are as follows: GesatonSpa 777, E-Polation Mini, Gesaton Iris 708.
The principle of their action is based on microcurrent , radio frequency waves and the vacuum effect. Popular drugs for hardware revitalization are Skin-R, Ial System and Restylane, the gel and cream structure of which allows them to penetrate deeper into the skin.
The essence of the procedure is to apply the gel evenly on cleansed skin, spend 10-15 minutes on it with the device, then remove the remaining gel with a napkin and apply a moisturizer.
The duration of the course is up to 10 procedures, one per week , followed by a repeat of every 3 weeks. Home biorevitalization is easy to perform and well tolerated, but if the safety precautions are not followed, redness, itching, and swelling are possible.
The effectiveness of the procedure for the skin after 40, 50 years
For women over 40 years old, experts recommend taking a course of 6-8 procedures, with each of which the depth of wrinkles is reduced and the oval of the face is restored . Reviews of this age group about biorevitalization are positive.
Most note a tightening of the corners of the eyes and lips, the disappearance of nasolabial folds and significant hydration of the skin. The age spots and vascular network are eliminated, the complexion is characterized as radiant.
Biorevitalization Results: Before and After Photos
A variety of types of procedures and price range gives each woman a chance to look young, despite her age, lifestyle and genetics.
The main advantage that biorevitalization has is that it is such a rejuvenation, the result of which is visible immediately, and not after a certain period of time.
Biorevitalization – what is it, how is it carried out and what drugs are needed for this in the video clips
Watch the video clip about what biorevitalization is:
Video on why biorevitalization is the best method of rejuvenation: