For weight loss in the abdomen and sides, they help on only diets and exercises, but also numerous exercise machines. In the modern market for sporting goods, you can choose models suitable for both home use and work in the gym.
- Comparison of the effectiveness of exercises for weight loss with and without exercise equipment
- Rating of the best home exercise machines for weight loss in the abdomen and sides. Class Rules
- Elliptical trainer
- Exercise bike
- Jump rope
- Hula Hup
- Disc “Grace”
- Press roller
- The best exercise machines for weight loss of a stomach and sides for occupations in a gym
- What simulators clean the stomach and sides
- Strength training for abdominal and lateral muscles
- A set of exercises in the gym
- Rating of the best professional simulators, prices
- Video about exercises for weight loss of the abdomen and sides
Comparison of the effectiveness of exercises for weight loss with and without exercise equipment
For effective weight loss in the abdomen and sides, special exercises and exercises on the simulators are also suitable. The choice of a specific type of activity is based on the psychological and physical characteristics of a person. To make a choice, you must have an idea of the pros and cons of each type of activity.
Combined workouts, which combine exercises with their own weight and special equipment, are most effective. Also a prerequisite for weight loss is the observance of proper nutrition and drinking regimen.
Rating of the best home exercise machines for weight loss in the abdomen and sides. Class Rules
All modern devices for physical training are divided into power and cardiological simulators. Beginners who have a lot of excess weight, it is necessary to start classes with models that provide cardio loading.
Exercise machines for weight loss of the abdomen and sides help not only improve the appearance, but also strengthen the whole body. The elliptical trainer is the most popular model of a cardio trainer for homework.
Work on it solves the following tasks:
- reduced load on the joints and spine;
- giving tone to the main muscle groups;
- reduction of body fat;
- increased overall stamina.
An ellipsoid lesson simulates running, walking up stairs, cycling and skiing.
To obtain a fast and sustainable result, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Training on any simulator should begin with a warm-up, lasting 10-15 minutes.
- To quickly lose weight and strengthen the abdominal muscles, it is necessary to keep them in constant tension throughout the workout.
- Training time for beginners is 30-40 minutes. Warm-up and stretching are not included at this time.
- The intensity of the activity must be increased gradually, warming up the muscles. The completion of the exercise also takes place at a slow pace.
- The frequency of classes depends on the desired result. To maintain the body in good shape, you need 3 workouts per week for 30 minutes. To reduce weight, you will need 4-5 lessons per week, lasting from 1 to 1.5 hours.
A small elliptical trainer that can easily fit even in a small room costs from $ 102.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
Running and walking are the most affordable type of cardiological training. In the cold season, outdoor activities are successfully replaced by work on the home treadmill. Classes on it have practically no restrictions, since modern models have the function of controlling the speed of movement and the angle of the track.
The conditional contraindications for classes are the following diseases:
- grade III obesity;
- vertebral hernia.
The presence of contraindications is not a reason for a complete rejection of jogging. After consulting with a doctor and a professional trainer, you can choose the right load, replacing the jogging with intensive walking.
Regular training on a treadmill contributes to a uniform decrease in body fat throughout the body. Beginners with a lot of extra weight should start treadmill activities with walking. As weight decreases and the body strengthens, walking is replaced by jogging.
A newbie training option might look like this:
- 10 minutes. – Walking calmly as a warm-up;
- 10 minutes. – a gradual increase in pace to 5- 4 mph;
- 10 minutes. – heavy traffic at the maximum possible speed;
- 5 minutes. – A calm move to restore breathing;
- 10 minutes. – imitation of a quick climb uphill;
- 5 minutes. – a gradual decrease in pace to a complete stop.
To increase the load, the duration of active periods gradually increases. The most preferred option for home workouts are folding tracks. Folding model can be purchased at a price of 5500000.
The popularity of an exercise bike for home use is due to the following factors:
- optimal dimensions for small rooms;
- acceptable price;
- providing a comprehensive load on the muscles of the legs, buttocks and abdomen;
- reduction of body fat;
- increased stamina;
- minimum load on the spine and joints, provided that the exercises are performed correctly.
Absolute contraindications for classes are the following diseases:
- oncology of any organs;
- severe cardiovascular disease.
The maximum effect from training is achieved by following the recommendations:
- Compliance with the frequency and intensity of classes. Beginners and people who are
overweight over 22 pounds should start with 20-40 minute classes, repeated 3 times a week.
- The most effective are interval training, which combines a fast and slow pace.
- To increase the load on the press and buttocks will allow a change in position for training. The lesson should begin in a sitting position, and at maximum peak intensity to work while standing on your feet.
- Work on the stomach on an exercise bike should be supplemented by strength exercises aimed at strengthening the muscles and forming a relief in this area.
When choosing a unit suitable for the home, one should take into account its weight and compactness. The weight of the flywheel should be 15 pounds. The average cost of a home exercise bike is $ 95 – $ 122.
Of the many types of steppers that simulate walking on a ladder for losing weight in the abdomen and sides, a model with a rotary handle is suitable.
A lesson on such a simulator solves the following tasks:
- weight reduction due to intense cardiological load;
- an increase in muscle tone of the legs, buttocks, rectus and oblique muscles of the press;
- improvement of the cardiovascular and respiratory system;
- increased stamina.
In order for the simulator exercises to have a positive sustainable effect on the body, the following recommendations should be followed:
- It should be practiced 3-4 times a week for 30-40 minutes, starting with a low level of intensity.
- The pulse rate at the peak of the workout should not fall and rise beyond the minimum and maximum readings corresponding to age.
- The best time for training is morning, because at this time the body will use energy from accumulated fat reserves for work.
- Classes on the stepper should be combined with strength training and proper nutrition.
For an hour of simulating the climb up the stairs, combined with the turns of the body and the work of the hands, a person can spend up to 700-800 calories. The cost of the stepper depends on its configuration. The simplest model, equipped with interconnected pedals, can be purchased at a price of $ 41. The minimum cost of the rotary model is $ 61.
Exercise machines for weight loss of the abdomen and sides are not always a complex mechanism. A jump rope familiar from childhood to everyone is a universal simulator that allows you to quickly and without tidy up your body shape.
- improve muscle function and adjust figure;
- make the skin more elastic and reduce the appearance of cellulite;
- normalize the work of the cardiovascular, respiratory and digestive systems;
- promotes the production of hormones that improve mood.
To reduce weight and strengthen the muscles of the abdomen and sides, you can perform the following exercises:
- Jumps are performed on the toes of both legs at a slow pace.
- Slow jumps with alternating legs.
- Forward and backward movement on both legs.
- Jumps on one leg are performed in 2 sets of 10 times for each leg.
- Side movements performed at each turn of the rope.
- Jumping on two legs with knees turned.
After cardiotraining is completed, strength exercises are performed on the main muscle groups. The lesson ends with a stretch, for which a jump rope is used.
The exercises are performed as follows:
- Take the double-folded rope in your hands and, stretching it, raise them above your head. From this position, perform tilts to the right and left. The housing must not deviate from a straight line.
- Gymnastics fold 4 times. Sit on the floor, legs stretched out in front of you. Lean forward and grab the feet with a skipping rope. Hold in this position for 30 s.
- Starting position, sitting with outstretched legs. The foot rests against the double-folded rope, while leaning back so that the pressure of the press is felt. Hold a static pose for 30 seconds.
The effectiveness of training depends on the following factors:
- The regularity of classes and the gradual increase in their duration and pace.
- Compliance with performance techniques and safety exercises. The first classes should take place on a rather soft, springy surface. Jumping rope is contraindicated in people with diseases of the joints and spine.
- Monitoring diet and water intake. It is necessary to strictly adhere to the daily calorie intake and take into account their daily consumption.
You can buy an ordinary rope in a sports store for a price of $ 0,95.
The unit in the form of a large plastic ring is a popular and affordable cardio simulator. Modern models are complemented by massage elements in the form of balls or hemispheres. The only contraindication for practicing with a hoop are diseases of the lumbar spine.
Regular training gives the following effect:
- improvement of muscle tone due to improved blood flow and massage effect;
- active burning of subcutaneous fat due to active movements;
- contributes to better coordination of movements.
Classes with a hoop have several disadvantages:
- the need for large free space;
- the possibility of bruising in the area of the simulator;
- the appearance of pain and discomfort in the lower back with improper exercise.
The correctness of the exercises plays a big role in the process of losing weight.
To achieve a quick visible effect, beginners should adhere to the following recommendations:
- Before class, breathing exercises should be performed – 3-4 inhalations and exhalations.
- Taking the hoop in your hands, you need to stand up straight, put your feet shoulder width apart and straighten your back.
- The muscles of the press must be strained as much as possible and circular movements performed by the waist. A large amplitude can lead to spinal injury, so movements should be short and smooth.
- Performing the exercise, you need to breathe deeply and measuredly, saturating the blood with oxygen, which is necessary for bur
- To minimize the appearance of hematomas, it is necessary for classes to choose tight clothes that fit tightly in the waist area.
- The first lessons should not exceed 5 minutes. It is necessary to increase the training time as physical fitness improves. The ideal time for a fat burning workout is 30-40 minutes.
The comfort of training and the possibility of the appearance of negative consequences depend on the right choice. An untrained person should choose a simple aluminum or plastic hoop, the weight of which does not exceed 3 pounds. The minimum cost of such a model is $ 4,08.
Weight loss simulators at home can be used for different muscle groups. The use of a simple butterfly expander can provide a force load on the muscles of the abdomen and sides. It is a rigid spring construction with two semicircular levers covered with soft rubberized material. This simple device strengthens the muscles of the whole body in a short time.
For weight loss in the abdomen and sides, the following exercises should be performed:
- Sit on the floor and lean back at an angle of 45 degrees, leaning on your hands. Put the legs on the wing of the expander, performing an up-and-down movement. Beginners do 2-3 sets of 30-40 repetitions.
- Lie on the floor and place one wing of the expander between the legs bent at right angles. Hold the second wing in your hands. Raise your legs slowly, squeezing the spring. Perform 2-3 series of 20-30 times.
- The simulator should be placed on the floor, opening from itself. Lie on your side, leaning on his shoulder. Press on the wing, straining the rectus and oblique muscles of the press.
The cost of a simple simulator is $ 5 – $ 10.
Dumbbells are a simple device for strength training, helping to not only lose weight in the waist, but also to tighten the muscles. In order to lose weight and not pump over the muscles, you should deal with devices whose weight does not exceed 3 -4 pounds. A set of exercises must be done in the morning, performing for each 4 sets of 15-20 repetitions.
The daily workout consists of the following exercises:
- Stretch arms with dumbbells along the body. Perform tilts to the sides, leaning as low as possible.
- Spread your legs shoulder width apart, and tighten your abs. Pull the arm with the dumbbells to the side and reach for it to the side. Return to starting position and repeat movement in the other direction.
- Sit on the floor and bend your knees. Tilt the body back 45 degrees, placing your hands with dumbbells in front of your chest. Perform body turns, twisting obliques.
When choosing dumbbells, it is better to give preference to typesetting copies, since they allow you to change weight and change the load without buying a new device each time.
Fitball is a large ball designed to reduce the load on the spine. It is used to strengthen the muscles of the abs and back, while developing the vestibular apparatus and coordination of movements.
Exercises for weight loss of the abdomen and sides are as follows:
- Lie on a fitball and find a balance point. Hands to arrange the locks behind the head, while it is necessary to monitor the position of the neck and stretch your chin up. From this position make direct lifts and twists. Beginners need to complete 3 sets of 10-15 times.
- Lie sideways on the ball, resting your feet on a hard surface. Extend the body in a line and hold your hands behind your head. Lift the chassis up and down. It is necessary to do 3 sets of 10 times on each side.
- Lie down and pinch the ball between the feet. Raise your legs, and move the ball into outstretched arms. Lower the projectile behind your head. Repeat the sequence of movements in the opposite direction. The exercise is performed 3 sets of 10 times.
Fitball is an affordable simulator, the cost of which is on average $ 10 – $ 11.
The disc is a simple device for the formation of a thin waist and weight loss in the lateral area. It is a roller with two flat surfaces. On one of them they become and perform twisting.
Some models of disks are equipped with expanders, which give additional load on the shoulder girdle. The effectiveness of a 30-minute workout is 200-300 calories burned. The cost of the disk varies from $ 5 – $ 14.
A simple device for training abdominal muscles is a wheel, which is fixed in the middle of a metal tube. Its simplicity is quite deceptive, since most exercises require good physical preparation.
The following exercises are suitable for beginners:
- Plank on straightened arms with a roller.
- Direct hire from the knees. You need to kneel down and hold the roller in your palms. Put the simulator on the floor and stretch out straight arms, lowering the body as low as possible. Slowly return to the starting position. Try to do 10-15 reps.
- The starting position is the same as in the previous version, but the rentals are performed to the side. You can make alternate rentals in different directions, or perform sequentially for each side. The number of repetitions is 10-15 on each side.
The average cost of a video is $ 7 – $ 8.
The best exercise machines for weight loss of a stomach and sides for occupations in a gym
Exercise machines for weight loss of the abdomen and sides, which are used at home, do not always give the desired results. To achieve the desired shape, you can start attending the gym with professional equipment.
The advantage of visiting specialized institutions is the opportunity to consult with a professional trainer who can give recommendations on the selection of suitable simulators and the magnitude of the load.
What simulators clean the stomach and sides
Exercise machines for weight loss of the abdomen and sides in the gym are divided into cardio and power units.
The mechanisms that provide cardiological load include the following simulators:
- a stepper that allows you to adjust the load level and the angle of rise;
- an exercise bike with different degrees of resistance and a built-in sports computer;
- rowing simulator, providing a comprehensive load on the body;
- treadmill with an adjustable angle of inclination, speed and the ability to count calories burned.
On average, for cardio training lasting 40-60 minutes. Spent up to 500-700 calories.
Strength training for abdominal and lateral muscles
The following weight training equipment is available in modern gyms:
- A press bench is a horizontal surface with a slight slope, on one side of which a mount for the lower extremities is fixed. It is designed to pump the muscles of the press and back.
- Block simulators are a design with an attachment for limbs and an additional weight system. A set of exercises and load are selected by the trainer in accordance with the level of training and goals of the client.
- Rider Rider – a simulator that combines the functions of rowing, lower bench press and upper traction. It provides pressure on the press, back, upper and lower limbs.
A set of exercises in the gym
You can remove the stomach and sides in the gym using the following complex.
- Cardio training lasting 30 minutes. It allows you to prepare the body for power loads and start the process of fat burning.
- Raising legs in the hang, performed to work out the lower press.
- Twisting on an inclined board.
- Twisting on a block simulator.
- Leg lift on a straight horizontal bench.
Rating of the best professional simulators, prices
The modern market for sporting goods provides a large selection of professional equipment for gyms. One of the most popular models are the following units.
|Pro-Form Hybrid Trainer (Strength Trainer)||
|Weider PRO 5500 Gym (weight training equipment)||Multifunctional power block simulator for working with a large number of muscles.||64000|
|Body Sculpture BMG-4702 (weight training bench)||Simulator designed for use by 2 users. The design allows you to perform exercises aimed at all muscle groups.||40000|
|AppleGate E42 A (ellipsoid)||
|LAUFSTEIN Corsa Automatik (treadmill)||
Exercise machines are assistants in the difficult process of losing weight. To achieve a positive effect in the abdomen and sides, you can practice both at home and in the gym. The results can be achieved by working hard and adjusting the power system.
Video about exercises for weight loss of the abdomen and sides
Exercises for the abdomen and sides: