Morning exercise for weight loss is necessary to acquire a slim figure, increase tone, improve well-being, and improve health. You can perform it at home.
There are several effective exercises to work out the gluteal muscles, abs, neck and other muscles. Not even sports equipment is required. You can also choose a suitable charging time – from 5 to 20 minutes.
The benefits of morning exercises
Exercise for weight loss at home should be performed regularly and comprehensively. A person gradually gets used to daily physical activity, and becomes more active, alert.
The benefits of charging in the morning:
- increased stamina and performance. From physical activity, blood moves more actively through the vessels, and the organs are saturated with nutrients, oxygen;
- body improvement. The work of the respiratory system and the brain improves. In addition, positive changes are achieved in the posture of a person, which also helps to eliminate some diseases;
- good mood even with early awakening. You can charge with invigorating music;
- improved sleep patterns. The biological clock works, a person goes to bed at a certain time to wake up in the morning with ease.
You can do a little exercise every day, but it’s important not to overdo it.
How to do morning exercises at home
A positive effect is achieved only with regular classes. The selected complex is performed 4 to 7 times a week. With fewer repetitions, the result may not appear for a long time. Excessive enthusiasm for morning exercises can lead to fatigue, fatigue. The load is increased gradually.
Tips for charging:
- Before starting morning exercises, you should create a positive attitude.
- It is recommended that you ventilate the room and wear light, comfortable clothing.
- You can drink a glass of water, but a full breakfast is consumed only after exercise.
- For weight loss should start with 10 – min. charging, gradually increasing the time to 15 and 20 minutes.
- Focus on all muscles, and not just on the abs or buttocks.
- Exercises need to be alternated. The same movement, performed constantly, after some time, will cease to be useful.
- To reduce the likelihood of injury, you need to start charging with a warm-up.
- For fat burning, the recommended charging time is 20-30 minutes.
To enhance the effect of exercise, you can use home fitness equipment:
- jump rope;
- hula hoop hoop;
Jumping rope is an independent cardio exercise, suitable for burning fat, increasing body tone.
Morning exercises for weight loss at home
Exercise for losing weight at home should be composed of several exercises to work out the muscles of the abs, arms and legs, buttocks:
- Body position – standing. They spread their arms overhead for inhalation and exit – they lower them. Repeat this movement at least 10 times.
- You need to straighten up, put your legs straight and spread your arms apart. One leg is bent and raised, while touching the knee with the elbow of the opposite hand. The same is repeated, changing the arm and leg – 10 times.
- Squats Hands raise above the head and crouch, bending the lower back. Hands are lowered to the bottom. Do 10 repetitions.
- Torso – 10 times. The body is tilted parallel to the floor, while touching the fingers of the left hand with the fingers of the right foot and vice versa. The free hand is raised straight up.
- Fingers should be put on shoulders. Do the elbow rotation back and forth – 10 times.
- Running on the spot. They take a position for running, and begin to move their legs, while remaining in one place. Duration – 1 min. movement, 1 min. peace. The number of repetitions is 3 times. After a few days, you can repeat the exercise 5-7 times.
This exercise is necessary for a comprehensive weight loss in the arms, legs, waist. Every few days you need to increase the load from 10 times to 15, 20 or more. Before starting morning fitness, they drink a glass of water, and after 30 minutes they eat a full, nutritious and healthy breakfast.
Some health problems can be corrected by doing morning exercises.
Beginners should follow some rules:
- charging is divided into 3 stages: warm-up, main part and final exercises;
- You can prepare the body for physical activity without getting out of bed – sipping, tilting the head and body forward – backward at a slow pace;
- after the warm-up, you can perform the morning procedures – washing, brushing your teeth, and proceed to the main part;
- for each case, a specific set of exercises will be required. You can choose them yourself, or in consultation with a specialist.
Simple movements for beginners:
- Tilts the head and torso to the sides alternately.
- Rotation with hands – fingers touch the shoulders and make circular movements with the elbows.
- “Castle”. Hands interlock in the hands and turn towards and away from you.
- Torso forward – fingers need to touch the floor.
- Tilts right – left. One arm is raised up, the other at the waist. After 2 tilts, the position is changed.
- Squats – 3 sets of 10 times.
- Swing feet. It will take a chair. Holding hands on the back of the chair, the leg is taken back in the upright position. Another option is lunges forward, with a deep squat.
To strengthen the muscles of the core, you can make a “bar”, as well as pump the press and push up from the floor or wall. All charging takes about 15-20 minutes.
For fast weight loss
Exercise for losing weight at home is performed in the morning, before breakfast.
For weight loss sides:
- Kneeling, bending in different directions. Arms extended overhead.
- When standing, do circular movements with the body. Hands on the back of the head.
- Rotation of the upper body. The bottom should remain as stationary as possible. In this case, it is necessary to ensure that there is a deflection at the waist.
- While standing, they do stretching – they bend to one side and the other to the limit, holding their hands on the back of the head. You need to linger for 30 s.
- Running in place with knees up – 1-2 minutes
To pump the muscles of the legs:
- Swing to the side and side. Do the exercise slowly, straining the muscles. For each leg, 10-20 strokes are done.
- Knee rotation. In each direction 10 times. It is important to hold the knee cups with your hands and take the correct position – the chest is forward and the back is flat, the knees should be bent.
- Shallow squats. Repetition – 20 times.
- Shoulder rotation. The back should be straightened, hands pressed to the body and make circular rotations with shoulders in each direction 10 times.
Elbow rotation. Hands should be straightened, bent at the elbows and put your fingers into a fist. Rotates the forearms in 5 circles in different
- “Castle” behind. One hand should be thrown behind the back from above, the other – from below. Fingers cling to behind. In this position, you need to be 20-30 s.
- Hands straighten and spread apart. Rotates on the axis 20-30 times.
Movements to regain flexibility of the body:
- Rotation of the body in a circle. Initially, you need to straighten up, rest your hands on your sides and begin the exercise. You should pull your back. Perform 15 to 20 repetitions.
- The body is tilted back and forth 15 times. When leaning forward, you should try to get your hands to the floor.
- The body is tilted forward at a right angle, hands are spread apart. It is necessary to simulate the movements of a helicopter, making turns of the body to the right and left.
To quickly achieve results, more difficult exercises are added to the complex:
- push-ups from the floor 15 – 20 times;
- rises and twists to the right and left;
- swinging legs using rubber bands for gymnastics;
- jumping rope 15-20 minutes;
- Squats and lunges with dumbbells.
If you need to lose weight before an important event, it is recommended to perform 5-8 exercises from the list every day, paying at least 20 minutes to charge. Efficiency is achieved by increasing the number of repetitions. On the first day, the minimum number of repetitions is used, but each time they increase by 4-10 approaches. It is important to monitor well-being.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Drying the body for girls. Training program, a detailed nutrition menu for a month by day.
5 minute charge
Charging, lasting 5 minutes, performed daily, has a positive effect on the state of the figure and the body as a whole and is suitable for weight loss. A selected set of exercises is performed at home, without the use of special equipment.
- Head tilts left and right, forward and backward – 10 times in each direction.
- Squats – 20 times.
- The rotation of the hands in a circle – 10 times.
- Rotation with feet on the legs in a circle – 10 times.
- Torso tilts forward – backward, left-right – 10 times.
- Swing backwards. You need to stand against the wall, rest against it with your hands and straighten your back. The right and left leg are alternately retracted back in the upright position – 15 times.
- Squats with support on the table. It is necessary to do deep squats, keeping your back in a straight position. The exercise is repeated 20-30 times.
Such a charge will take no more than 5 minutes, but will provide an influx of energy and vigor for the whole day.
20 minutes charge
A longer charging time is carried out during the transition to the next stage of training, in order to increase the load.
- Bending the legs – 10 reps. Starting position – semi-squat. During the jump, the arms also bend at the elbows.
- Side lunges. The exercise must be repeated 10 times on each side.
- Push-ups from the bench – 10 times.
- Deep squats. It is important to keep your back straight. Exercise is performed 20 to 30 times.
This exercise helps to quickly burn excess fat in the body. Training is carried out in a circle – one circle 10 minutes. Between the first and second rounds there is a break of no more than 3 minutes, during which you can drink a small amount of water.
At the end of charging, another 10 minutes should be given. stretch to enhance the effect.
Exercise for losing weight at home includes several movements, each of which is aimed at working out one part of the body.
Approximate charging program:
- Preparing the body for the load. Movement – walking on the spot for 1 min. Rotation of the head and hands – 6-7 times.
- Hand movements to the right and left using dumbbells weighing from 1 pounds. The back must be straightened, and the arms, when breeding, should be parallel to the floor. It is important to tighten your muscles. Repeat the exercise at least 10 times in each direction.
- Buttocks rises lying on the floor. The muscles of the buttocks, back and, partially, the press are being worked out. It is necessary to inhale and raise the lower part of the body, remaining in this position for 3-5 seconds. For weighting use a dumbbell or a bottle of water, but this is not necessary.
- Raising legs while lying down. Both legs are torn off the floor, approximately to a height of 11’8 – 13’8 inch. And, having delayed for several seconds, they are lowered to the floor. The number of repetitions is up to 30 times.
- Strap. It is necessary to lie on the floor and rest against the floor with hands bent at the elbows. The press and buttocks are strained and in this position are delayed for at least 1 min. The back should be even. After a few days, you can increase the time to 2-3 minutes.
- Lunges. It is advisable to do this exercise with dumbbells. Take a step forward and squat, so that the thigh takes a position parallel to the floor surface. Then, a return to the initial position and a lunge on the other leg is carried out. Repeat – 10 times.
The second option anti-calorie fitness – charging:
|Exercise||Rule of execution||Time in sec.|
|Knees||Alternately raise one leg, bent at the knee, as high as possible||20|
|Stand on the bar – with your hands resting on the floor, legs stretch back. When changing position, “get together” and squat down.||20|
|Kneeling strap||The starting position is the bar. The legs are spread shoulder-width apart and begin to pull first the left, and then the right knee to the stomach.||20|
|Leg bungee jumping||Jumping as high as possible, bend both legs. Hands should be straight and straight.||20|
|Squat Jumping||Do deep squats with bouncing while assuming an upright position. Hands hold head||20|
2 weeks after regular training, changes can be noticed. There is cheerfulness, good mood, and weight is reduced, subject to the proper diet.
Oriental dances are suitable for weight loss. The muscles of the abdomen are tightened, the waist decreases. Rumba, salsa or samba, zumba is also suitable.
To model the shape of the body, dance movements from hip-hop are performed, and to strengthen the hips, calves and create a beautiful shape of the legs, several movements from flamenco are chosen.
Dance gymnastics for the home based on the movements of the belly dance:
- The formation of the press. The abdomen is picked up, tensing the muscles, delayed for 3-5 seconds and relax. It is important to ensure that the abdomen is retracted due to the work of muscles, and not when inhaling, exhaling. Beginners should repeat the movement for 3 minutes, and when the exercise is successful, increase the execution time to 10 minutes.
- Strengthening the hips and working out the gluteal muscles. They occupy the initial position – the back is straight, the legs are spread across the width of the shoulders. Then slowly rotate the hips in the form of the number 8, in each direction – 10 times.
- The study of the shoulders. It is necessary to stand upright, take the pelvis slightly to the right, and bend the left leg. You need to make movements back with your right shoulder. Then the position is changed – the right leg is withdrawn, and movements are made in a circle with the left shoulder. Repeat also at least 10 times.
- Alternately lift one or the other thigh up. This movement is one of the easiest to dance.
- In front of the mirror perform the movement of the pelvis in different directions. Do 10-15 repetitions.
- The complication of the movement of the hips – when rotating in different directions, you must simultaneously lower the body down and up. Such a movement will require more effort, therefore, it can be started after more simple actions have been worked out. Start with a minimum number of repetitions – 2-3, and increase to 10.
- Dance movement to work out and strengthen the neck. Need to straighten up. Make head movements left and right, and then forward and backward. At the same time, the head should not lean too much. The shoulders remain stationary, only the neck muscles should work. Perform 10 movements in each direction. It is necessary to make sure that the head does not lean, but “extends” to each side. This movement is great for treating osteochondrosis, which is a disease of office workers.
- Dancing, you can work out and legs, including calf muscles. To do this, perform the following movement: in the upright position, the legs are crossed and steps are taken to the side, changing position. For convenience, hands can be spread apart or crossed at the back of the head. This side movement is repeated 15 times in each direction. In the same position, they move to another version of the movement – moving the body from side to side, they also cross their legs.
A full-fledged dance exercise takes about 15 minutes, but charges with vigor and energy for the whole day.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Glutamic acid – what it is, why and how it is used in sports and bodybuilding.
For a circular workout at home, gymnastic apparatus is not needed, you just need to choose 3-4 suitable exercises and perform them at the same intervals and for a short rest:
- Squats – a complicated option, after the completion of the movement you need to climb on toes. The number of repetitions is 20.
- Push-ups from the floor or wall. To pump triceps, you need to put your hands closer to each other, and to work out the “wings”, the arms are spread as wide as possible. Repetitions – 10 times.
- Lift legs in supine position – 15 times.
- Strap. The emphasis is on the elbows and toes. Alternately, you need to lift one and the other leg, lingering for 30 seconds.
- Press. The method of implementation is the lifting of the body lying on your back. The legs need to be fixed so that they remain motionless. Repetitions – 20 times.
- Climbing a low chair or a stool with one foot – in turn. On each leg – 15 times. Before doing this, make sure that the furniture is stable.
- Lunges on each leg – 15 times. You need to put your hands on your hips and put your right or left foot forward, crouching on it.
- Jumping rope – 3 min.
You can add any exercises to this exercise. The bottom line is to make a certain number of repetitions – circles. Three to 4 exercises are done in turn in 3-4 circles.
You can strengthen muscles even in the office.
For this, a set of simple exercises is selected:
- Head tilts left and right – 10 times.
- Circular head rotations – 10 times.
- Exercise “lock” for the back – hold fingers together behind the back – hold for 15 seconds.
- Triceps Stretch . One arm is bent at the elbow and thrown behind the back, and the other is held. Then there is a change of position. Repetitions – 3 times for 5 s in each position.
- Sipping. The hands, clasped in the fingers, are pulled up, and the back is straightened.
- Slopes with a lock behind. You need to sit on the edge of the chair, rest your feet on the floor. In the hands, you need to grip and raise as high as possible. The body body is lowered down. In this position, you should hold out for up to 10 seconds.
- Tilts to the side – 10 times to the right and left. One arm directly lies along the body, the other rises above the head.
- Push-ups from the table – 15 times.
- Turns to the side. Sitting on a chair, you need to maximize the body first to the right, then to the left. Hold the chair with one hand, straighten the other.
- Squats – 15 times.
Twisting for the back. You need to sit on the edge of the chair, bend your back and squeeze your neck. Hands held on his knees, his feet firmly rest on the floor. In this position, you need to linger for 5-8 seconds.
Any set of fitness movements can be done in the morning, after arriving at the office, or at lunch time to relieve fatigue and stress caused by sitting work.
Daily exercise will help maintain a figure and strengthen some muscles. A correctly selected set of exercises can be used for weight loss in the abdomen, buttocks, and waist. Almost all exercises are performed at home without equipment, but if you wish, you can use dumbbells, a jump rope, a hoop and fitness gum.
Weight Loss Video
Morning exercises for weight loss: