Careful care for the female body is necessary at any age. Complex care procedures help to keep the skin beautiful and supple, to avoid premature skin aging and the appearance of early wrinkles. General recommendations and anti-aging care will be discussed later in the article.
General recommendations for the care of the female body
- Proper balanced nutrition – with improper nutrition, various rashes and pimples can appear on the skin, which significantly spoils the appearance of the skin. In addition, unhealthy food leads to a set of extra pounds, which also does not affect the appearance in the best way, and excess weight increases the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Physical activity – in order for the body to be slim and fit, regular physical activity is needed. Exercising will help to get rid of extra pounds and energize for the whole day. Will it be home workouts or classes in a fitness club – an individual matter. Doctors and fitness trainers recommend practicing 2-3 times a week.
- Contrast shower – it is very useful. Thanks to such a soul, the work of all systems in the body is activated, the contrast shower is also invigorating, and the energy charge for the whole day is guaranteed. Do not forget about special shower gels (instead of soap). They have a pH neutral composition and do not dry out the skin.
- Foot care – you need not only to choose comfortable shoes, but also remember to nourish the skin of the feet with creams and lotions, in order to avoid the appearance of corns and calluses. After a long day, the legs should be rested and the feet should be immersed for half an hour in a decoction of any herbs. It is not superfluous to do a relaxing acupressure.
- It is necessary to use special care products – regular use of care products helps maintain skin elasticity and youth. For example, coconut oil nourishes and moisturizes the skin very well, and also removes small rashes on the skin. Coconut oil is suitable not only for the body, but also for hair. This is a universal care product that can replace almost everyone else. When choosing a care product, it is worth paying special attention not to the composition. It is preferable to choose natural remedies to avoid the appearance of allergic reactions.
- You must understand that the skin of the body is different from the skin of the face. There are much less sebaceous glands on the body than on the face and care products must be selected for each part of the body separately.
- So that self-care does not become a burdensome duty , you can create a schedule of care procedures for a week or a month. This will help not only to monitor your beauty with pleasure, but also not to forget about the regularity of necessary procedures.
- Do not forget about leaving in the winter. In winter, the skin of the body needs enhanced care more than ever. The heating season, the cold – all this is stress for the skin. This means that in the winter season it is impossible to overdo it with moisturizing and nourishing the skin. Once a week you can visit the bathhouse. So the skin will be more susceptible to subsequent care. In the winter, it is also recommended to take vitamins in order to avoid vitamin deficiency.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Female body care after 20 years
At the age of 20, all layers of the skin function correctly, so that it remains resilient, supple and capable of rapid regeneration. Signs of aging can not be observed for a long time, but you should not discount heredity.
The first wrinkles and skin problems can be noticed after 25 years.
The skin begins to dehydrate, loses its former elasticity, so at this time period it is already worth thinking about proper systematic care. The female body, regardless of age and skin type, needs to be cleaned and toned daily, as well as regularly moisturized. Do not forget about sunscreens (in summer), as direct sunlight can damage the skin.
To make the figure slim and fit, do not forget about playing sports. However, this recommendation is relevant for any age. Salon procedures at such a young age are rarely performed, usually according to indications. For example, to get rid of cellulite, which can not be eliminated by nutrition and physical activity.
In order to remove subcutaneous fat, resort to the following methods:
- Manual massage – is done to activate blood circulation, break down fat deposits, as well as to exit stagnant excess fluid. Such massage is done manually and very actively, with the help of pats, rolls and rubbing the skin.
- Lipolytic injections – a special solution is introduced into the problem areas, which enhances blood circulation and helps the breakdown of fat cells.
- Wraps – healing mud based on seaweed is applied to problem areas under the film. The film creates a thermal effect, and metabolic processes are launched in the skin, blood circulation is enhanced and this helps break down fat cells.
Proper body care consists of 3 stages:
- Cleansing – 2 times a week, the skin needs a deep cleansing. This can be done with a scrub. At the age of 20, the use of scrubs with coarse particles is allowed. But it is better to alternate the use of a scrub with coarse particles once a week and a soft scrub once a week. Also do not forget about the washcloth, it well removes sebum, dead particles of the epithelium from the body.
- Toning – after the skin is cleaned, you need to soothe it with a tonic or lotion. In addition, such funds narrow the pores and refresh the skin, restore the acid – base balance after taking a bath.
Moisturizing and nutrition – full body care is impossible without the use of creams. After the first two stages of skin care, a moisturizer should be applied to the body. This will save the skin from peeling, redness and dryness. If the water in the house is hard, then you need to apply a nourish
ing cream to the body after each shower.
You can also make moisturizing face masks both factory-made and home-made.
For example, a mask of apples: half an apple, 1 yolk, 1 tablespoon. honey and 1 teaspoons olive oil. All components are well transferred and applied to the face for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Such a mask perfectly nourishes the skin and moisturizes it. There are a lot of recipes for home masks, and all of them will give no worse result than salon procedures, if their use is systematic.
Problems in the form of stretch marks can occur during pregnancy. Therefore, from an early date, doctors recommend using prophylactic creams and lotions against stretch marks. If this trouble could not be avoided, then after the birth of a child, you can try to get rid of them at home.
To do this, you can use various pharmacy creams and scrubs, prepared independently. If the stretch marks are too large and noticeable, then it is worth resorting to the help of beauty salons.
Salons offer several solutions to this problem:
- Chemical peeling – based on fruit acids or phenyl acid. Peeling removes the upper scales of the epidermis and stimulates the production of collagen, due to which the skin acquires tone and elasticity.
- Massage and seaweed wraps – perfectly tone and give elasticity to the skin.
- Mesotherapy – during the procedure, vitamins and other beneficial substances penetrate the skin, which contributes to a quick recovery. This procedure is contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
- Grinding scars – this procedure will help to make stretch marks on the skin less noticeable, or even get rid of them.
If not one of the above methods helps to get rid of stretch marks, then only plastic surgery will help. It is important to weigh the pros and cons before such a crucial step.
Body care for women after 30 years
The procedures performed at home, with their regularity, can give a good result, and a woman in her 30-35 years old will look no worse than at 25 years old. Starting from the age of 35, the body should be monitored more consciously and scrupulously, since it is at this age that hormonal changes begin in the woman’s body, metabolism slows down and the water balance is disturbed.
At this age, it is very easy to gain excess weight, but getting rid of it is no longer as easy as at age 20. If a woman leads a sedentary lifestyle, then the muscles lose their elasticity and become flabby, and getting them in tone is already much harder.
To look attractive and have a beautiful body after 30 years, experts advise the following:
- Proper balanced nutrition – the necessary vitamins, trace elements, proteins and fiber should be present in the diet. It is recommended to exclude unhealthy foods: soda, fast food, fatty, fried, various canned foods.
- Sport is a must for women over 30. You can practice both at home and in the gym. Classes should be at least 3 times a week. Also, do not forget about the daily morning exercises.
- Healthy lifestyle – in order to preserve the beauty and youth of the skin, it is worth forever abandoning such bad habits as smoking and drinking alcohol.
- After 30 years, a vascular network often appears on the legs of women . This occurs as a result of stagnation of blood. In order to avoid venous insufficiency, doctors recommend that you don’t sit cross-legged, don’t wear clothes that are too tight for your legs and do sports.
- The female body needs daily care at home (masks, wraps, scrubbing, caring baths).
- A visit to a beautician is recommended once every 3 to 4 months. If there are no special problems with the skin, then you can do home care.
- The female body needs regular massage – the massage itself is very useful, and after 30 years it becomes necessary, especially in problem areas (stomach, hips). You can sign up and take a massage course from a specialist, but you can do massage at home yourself. Here, as elsewhere, regularity is important.
- Anti-aging cosmetics. The skin of the body, like the skin of the face, should receive the necessary care. In 30 years, all the same stages of care: cleansing, moisturizing and nutrition. Only cosmetics must be selected in accordance with age. In anti-aging products, there are special ingredients that slow down the aging process of the skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
Body care after 40 years
The rules for body care after 40 years remain basically the same as in 20-30 years. When choosing caring products, it is necessary to remember about possible contraindications, even if these are natural cosmetic products.
Here are some recipes for taking care of yourself at home:
- Coffee and honey scrub – thickened freshly brewed coffee can be mixed with honey in equal proportions. Coffee particles exfoliate dead cells perfectly, and honey nourishes the skin and makes it silky. Such a scrub can be used 2 times a week.
- Peeling from soda and salt – you need to mix 1 tablespoon. table salt and 1 tablespoon baking soda. Add a little water and shower gel to the mixture. Mix well and apply to dry skin. Massage the body in a circular motion, then rinse with warm water. After peeling, apply a moisturizer or coconut oil to the skin. This procedure is good to carry out before bedtime, so that the skin has time to nourish. The next morning the skin will be smooth and velvety.
- Baths with healing herbs – to take such a bath you will need 0,3 gallon of herbal decoction. You can take any herbs: chamomile, string, calendula, yarrow or herbs for baths. Herbal baths will help to relax, and also have antimicrobial properties, will contribute to the rapid healing of wounds, acne (if any).
- To wipe face skin every morning with an ice cube with green tea – this will help keep the skin in good shape.
Women after 40 years in the summer must use
After 40 years, irreversible processes occur in the skin, and pigment spots may appear on the body under the influence of the sun. Also, due to the strong exposure to ultraviolet radiation, additional wrinkles may appear on the skin. The trouble that often occurs in women after 40 years is excessive sweating.
To reduce sweating, it is recommended that you take a contrast shower in the mornings and evenings. In addition, it is not forbidden to take special collections of herbs inside. The female body after 40 years needs to be carefully observed in water balance. At least 0,5 gallon should be drunk per day. pure water.
Since the skin at this age quickly dehydrates, non-compliance with the drinking regime can lead to dry skin, as well as to additional wrinkles. In addition, it is important to observe a sleep regimen, because it is in a dream that skin cells are actively restored.
The sleep rate for human health is 8 – 9 hours.
In adulthood, a woman needs to maintain a healthy diet, because metabolism slows down, and even the most beautiful figure can go bad very easily. If there are extra pounds, then it is better to lose weight slowly, since rapid weight loss can cause sagging skin (and excess skin can only be removed surgically).
Particular attention should be paid to foot care. Upon reaching 40 years, a woman may encounter such troubles as swelling of the legs, varicose veins and deposits of salts. To avoid such problems, first of all, it is necessary to bring the weight to a normal state, as well as regularly use venotonic creams and, of course, choose comfortable shoes.
After 40 years, wearing high heels should be abandoned in favor of more practical shoes with low (not more than 2 inch) heels.
Do not forget about the hands, because they give the woman’s age. After 40, the skin on the hands becomes dry and thins. Therefore, you need to apply a moisturizer several times a day, and in the winter season it should be oily nourishing creams and lotions. To avoid dryness and irritation of the delicate skin of the hands, all homework should be done with household gloves.
A great addition would be hand masks at least 2 times a week. It is not necessary to resort to expensive means or go to the salon, you can take available means. For example, apply kefir or sour cream on the skin of the hands for 5 to 10 minutes. These simple masks will make your skin incredibly soft and velvety.
Female body care after 50 years
The female body changes very much by the age of 50. Such changes in appearance must be treated philosophically and understood that aging is inevitable. However, with proper care of your body, you can extend youth. After 40 years, hormonal changes occur in the woman’s body, and the skin does not remain intact.
It begins to peel off, thin out, wrinkles appear, tone and elasticity are lost, dark circles under the eyes may appear. That is why many women after 40 – 50 years old have flabbiness, a second chin and the shape of the face changes. You can remove the chin and tighten the oval of the face, doing special daily exercises for the face and neck.
Such exercises take no more than 10 minutes. Here, as elsewhere, regularity is important. Only then there will be a result.
When choosing cosmetic care products, you need to pay attention to the marking “50+”.
Due to its composition, such cosmetics affect the deep layers of the skin, which helps to improve its condition.
Usually, anti-aging cosmetics include ingredients such as:
- vitamins A, B and C – retain moisture and increase blood flow;
- retinoids – penetrate into the deep layers of the dermis exfoliate and cleanse it;
- amino acids;
- hyaluronic acid.
Scrubbing the whole body is allowed no more than 1 time per week and only with a delicate scrub. Such a tool should consist of small scrubbing particles, because at this age the skin can easily be stretched and damaged. When scrubbing with large particles, the skin will be irritated and begin to peel off. After scrub, you need to apply an intensive moisturizer to the body.
After 50 years, the female body also needs salon treatments.
The most popular procedures for women of mature age:
- Thread lifting – very thin threads are introduced into the skin through micro- incisions . Some people compare this method with contour plastics. This type of lifting noticeably emphasizes the contour of the face and gives the skin a tone. The effect lasts several years.
- Hardware cosmetology: Thermage – radio frequencies affect the deeper layers of the dermis, thereby increasing collagen production. Thus, a facelift occurs. The effect of such a procedure lasts 5 years.
- Laser Fraxel – the rejuvenation course is designed for 4-6 procedures, but a noticeable effect will be after visiting the first procedures. The laser acts on the skin, increasing the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
After 50 years, it is recommended to reduce the consumption of meat, and fatty varieties should be completely eliminated, because meat products at this age become too heavy food for the body. Meat is allowed to eat no more than 2 times a week. It is also worth abandoning the use of fatty, fried, smoked and salty foods in favor of stewed and baked.
Increase the amount of complex carbohydrates in the diet, fresh fruits and vegetables, fiber, low-fat fish. Once every 6 months, you need to take a vitamin complex.
In order for the female body to please with its shapes and beauty for a long time, it is necessary to adhere to all recommendations. Looking 40 at age 60 is not a myth at all. This is facilitated by careful personal care from an early age. Useful and proper body care habits will help a woman stay young and beautiful for a long time.
Body Care Video
Priceless tricks for personal care: