After 35 years, signs of aging begin to appear. You can tighten the oval of the face and make wrinkles less noticeable with the help of contouring. An experienced specialist will assess the condition of the skin and determine which areas will be affected.
To give volume to problem areas that have lost elasticity, a filler is introduced. It is based on hyaluronic acid. It nourishes the epidermis and provides a rejuvenating effect.
- What is contour plastic
- Is the operation harmful
- When is it recommended and how is the procedure going
- Getting rid of your second chin
- Wrinkle treatment
- Filers and their types
- What fillers to prefer for the correction of a certain area
- Nose and nasolabial folds
- The area under the eyes and in the corners
- Nasolacrimal grooves
- Complex facial rejuvenation
- Introduction Techniques
- Short linear
- Soreness of injection
- Duration of the procedure
- What can not be done in the first 2 weeks
- Proper skin care after modeling
- Side effects
- Effect duration
- Price of procedures in New York, Los Angeles,
- Contour Plastic Video < /h2> About fillers, contour plastics and possible complications:
What is contour plastic
Contour plastic surgery, which every woman can do, does not have an exact definition. It includes a complex of various cosmetic procedures that are used to correct the figure and face.
The technology of execution every year it becomes improved. Injections of neuromuscular blockers or biodegradants help smooth out wrinkles, scars and scars, as well as restore facial contours.
Injections are carried out in several ways, which depend on the layer of the skin:
When carrying out plastics, both fillers with hyaluronic acid and injections with botulinum toxin can be used. Using the first option is considered less hazardous to health.
In this case, the result of contour plastic surgery lasts longer. Therefore, it is important to find out which drug will be administered before the procedure. An improperly selected product can not only give an unexpected effect, but also cause swelling and an allergic reaction of the body.
Is the operation harmful
Beauty injections are not always safe. Before using them, it is worth considering all the possible negative consequences.
Cases when an injection can harm the patient’s health:
- Low quality of the drug. More recently, in USA there were 50% of fillers without certification. Some of them were fakes, while others did not have time to pass testing in the laboratory. This fact did not prevent cosmetology centers from using unverified means. Currently, the situation has improved significantly, but there is no 100% confidence in the authenticity of the filler.
- Negligence. There are areas on the face where the drug cannot be administered. In order to avoid negative consequences after plastic surgery, the doctor must conduct a thorough diagnosis before the injection and interview the patient in detail. Hyaluronic acid cannot be introduced into the area around the eyes, because it attracts liquid and has a high density. Severe swelling and the appearance of a hernia are the consequences of the use of a filler in the orbital zone.
- Inadequate specialist qualifications. It does not matter who the patient is contacting: a plastic surgeon or a cosmetologist. The doctor must have certificates and documents that confirm his education and qualifications.
- Handling hazardous areas. The skin of the face has areas where the vessels are too superficial. In the process, there is a high probability of getting into them with a needle. This will lead to blockage, leading to advanced stages of necrosis.
- Muscle impairment. An improperly selected filler density can lead to a change in facial expressions. Too soft a substance will not give the desired effect, because the density is not enough to maintain shape. The introduction of coarse composition into the moving part of the face will lead not only to an uneven surface with seals, but also to fibrosis.
- Unaesthetic result. The effect of contouring is not always pleasing. Incorrectly selected density and amount of the drug administered leads to the appearance of edema and tubercles on the skin.
The negative result of using fillers can be avoided if you approach the choice of the clinic and specialist with all responsibility.
When is it recommended and how is the procedure going
Experts recommend resorting to hyaluron injections for women and men after 35 years. For a facelift and correction of problem areas, you do not need to undergo a serious operation.
Contour plastic allows you to create a strong frame of muscles and tighten the oval of the face without surgical intervention. After aesthetic surgery, this procedure is also effective. It prolongs the result of the operation for several years.
For lifting, a filler containing calcium hydroxyapatite, hyaluronic or polylactic acid is injected under the skin. These substances not only tighten the skin, but also stimulate its rapid recovery and the production of elastin and collagen.
Correction of facial features should be carried out by a master with extensive experience. Compliance with this requirement significantly reduces the risk of asymmetry. An ultra-thin needle is used to inject the helium filler.
Getting rid of your second chin
Before the procedure, a detailed conversation of a specialist with a patient takes place. A beautician injects an anesthetic into the local area and conduct a series of injections with a very thin needle. Correction of the chin takes about 60 minutes. The result of plastic surgery lasts from 6 to 18 months. After this period, a repeat procedure is required. The denser the filler, the longer the effect.
With contouring, a filler with hyaluronic acid fills wrinkles from the inside. The gel used may also contain collagen. Injections are performed under local anesthesia. This allows the patient not to feel discomfort in the process.
To perform contour plastic surgery, one patient’s desire is not enough. The procedure has a number of serious contraindications. Therefore, the doctor must determine in advance whether injections can be made.
Contour plastic, which can be done in any cosmetology clinic, has contraindications:
- Fungal and viral diseases.
- Use silicone injection previously.
- Pathologies of internal organs of a severe degree.
- Malfunctions in the functioning of the immune system.
- Laser or mechanical resurfacing of the face.
- Chemical peeling.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Filers and their types
A gel-like substance called filler is designed to solve aesthetic problems. Beauticians
note that their use successfully replaces plastic surgery. The drug completely fills wrinkles, bumps and other flaws on the surface of the skin. There are several groups of fillers. They differ from each other in density, composition and consistency.
The substance began to be actively used at the end of the last century. It was composed of silicone and paraffin. The consistency was very dense. For the human body, the injections were foreign, so strong allergic reactions appeared.
The introduction of fillers gave the following side effects:
- inflammation of the cervical lymph nodes.
They could not independently resolve and leave the body, so their effect lasted a long time. Patients liked this feature of synthetic fillers. But this led to serious problems. The injected drug often migrated to places where it should not be. Had to carry out an urgent removal.
Licensed cosmetology rooms and clinics stopped using synthetic fillers. They are used only by unscrupulous specialists, luring people with a low price and long-term effect.
Famous synthetic fillers:
It is not recommended to do contouring with a synthetic substance for prevention. Frequent administration of a filler under the skin causes irreversible processes in the cells.
After analyzing the shortcomings of first-generation fillers, scientists improved the drug and invented a substance that is more gently perceived by the human body. It is also based on synthetic components. The result of the plastic was more natural thanks to the purified animal collagen in the composition of the product.
The effect of the procedure was no longer so important when a terrible allergy appeared. They tried to fight this shortcoming. Before the introduction of the substance, a person was tested for allergies. But in most cases this did not help. The negative manifestations of the body became significantly less when the method of collagen purification was changed.
- substance migration;
- blockage of blood vessels;
- uneven skin.
The most popular fillers were Ellanse and Cosmoderm based on polycaprolactone, Sculptra with lactic acid and Radiesse with calcium hydroxyapatite.
Hyaluronic acid based products are the most popular among fillers. The substance in different concentrations is in the cells of the body. That is why a person does not react negatively to his introduction. It is added to anti-aging creams and tonics with a moisturizing effect.
The biodegradable gel dissolves on its own, which is both the positive side of the filler and the negative. Already after 9-12 months. after the procedure, the substance completely leaves the body.
Side effects after injection are not many. Bruising, swelling and redness of the skin rarely occur. The gel may lie unevenly, leaving tubercles on the surface. But over time, it will dissolve a little and the appearance will improve.
Proven biodegradable fillers:
What fillers to prefer for the correction of a certain area
Each drug has its own characteristics. You need to choose a filler based on the corrective zone and its condition, as well as the desired effect. The cost of drugs varies depending on the price.
Nose and nasolabial folds
To smooth out deep nasolabial folds, cosmetologists use a high density hyaluronic filler and a thick consistency.
Top 5 nose fillers:
- Restylane Perlane. Country of origin – Sweden. The drug is very popular all over the world. Laboratory tests have proven its effectiveness and safety. It gives a good result when used in the fight against wrinkles and deep wrinkles.
- Princess Filler and Volume. Austrian holding company CROMA. Its creation is based on SMART technology. After the procedure with this drug, the patient receives a natural effect that lasts for a long time. The risk of side effects is minimal.
- Juvederm Ultra 3 and 4. Fillers of the famous Allergan brand. In addition to hyaluronic acid, lidocaine is present in the composition. This feature allows you to reduce the pain of contour plastics. Means number 3 is used for minor wrinkles, and 4 – for pronounced age-related changes.
- Glytone 3 and 4. Gels of the French production. Correction gives a long-lasting effect that lasts for a maximum of 1 year.
- Teosyal Global Action. Product of the Swiss company TEOXANE. The drug has high safety, gives a long and pronounced result.
Contouring can be done using budget options of Asian and American production. These fillers can also be used to correct nasolabial folds. Among them, there are many fakes, so before using it is important to verify the authenticity of the drug.
Volumetricity of the cheekbones with a filler was previously performed with silicone or paraffin. The procedure gave a lot of side effects, so they were abandoned and switched to hyaluronic acid and collagen.
Among the popular preparations for contour plastics of the cheekbones:
- Surgiderm. Improves fluid balance in the skin, fills the resulting voids and causes collagen synthesis. Presented for different age categories. The structure of the drug is dense. The gel is completely absorbed after 1-1.5 years.
- Sculptra. Almost does not cause allergies, has a lasting effect up to 3 years. To get a good result, you have to conduct a course of several procedures. Contains synthetic lactic acid.
- Radiesse Forces the production of natural collagen. Used for patients over 35 years old.
The effect after administration of the drug occurs immediately after administration. Swelling from the face disappears 2 days after contouring.
Commonly used fillers are:
- Belotero intense.
- Juvederm Voluma.
- Yvoire Volume.
- Teosyal Kiss.
- Restylane Lipp.
The area under the eyes and in the corners
The skin around the eyes is especially sensitive and thin. Therefore, the filler for this area should be selected more carefully.
Beauticians prefer to use fillers for the forehead area, such as:
- Princess Filler. Created in Austria. Its base consists of hyaluronic acid. Gives a natural rejuvenation effect that lasts long enough. It is used for patients of any age, is compatible with other means and does not harm the body.
- Juvederm. It has substances in natural origin. Made in France. It has many varieties, so it is easy to find the right tool for any situation.
- Rejeunesse. The tool is Korean-made. They differ in plant composition and versatility. Use does not have a negative effect on the layers of the epidermis.
It is best to choose fillers with a less toxic composition. Such drugs are created by serious companies with a well-known name.
Contour plastic of the lacrimal groove is done by such means:
- Belotero. German filler with hyaluronic acid in the composition. It has a unique formula that can hold more fluid. The filler performs its functions for 1 year.
- Restylane It has a high level of security. Removes wrinkles of varying degrees of neglect.
- Juvederm. Presented with different levels of concentration. For the treatment of nasolacrimal grooves, it is available with lidocaine in the composition.
Complex facial rejuvenation
Beauticians most often use fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane for complex rejuvenation. The first remedy is of natural origin. Its use provides volume and hydration. The second is non-animal origin. Smoothes wrinkles and wrinkles around the eyes and lips.
Other drugs for the procedure:
Contour plastic, which can be done by an experienced cosmetologist, has several implementation methods. The choice of technology depends on the area requiring intervention and the type of filler.
There are 7 techniques for administering the drug. Each of them has its own characteristics.
The technique is used to treat wrinkles and wrinkles. The needle is inserted under the skin the entire length at an angle of 30-40 degrees relative to the surface parallel to the wrinkle. The direction of the cut can be any.
Low-density hyaluronic filler is distributed in the upper or middle layer of the dermis, when a more viscous gel is sent closer to the border with the hypodermis. Interface lines should create a continuous line. She raises the formed fold to the required height.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
The technique corrects the nasolabial fold and cheekbones well, raises the corners of the mouth and makes the lips puffy. The filler introduction technology is the same as the linear method. The only difference is that at the end the needle is turned at an acute angle and the gel is continued. During the procedure, the manipulation is repeated repeatedly.
Thanks to this technique, deep skin hydration can be achieved. The needle is inserted at a standard angle for contour plastics at half length. The drug is introduced gradually in small doses into the middle layers. On the reverse stroke of the needle, the gel should be drip. The injection step is approximately 6/32 – 13/32 inch.
It is used for severe soft tissue depression or lipoatrophy. Gives the effect of increasing volume.
Zones of contour plastic mesh technique:
- around eyes;
- corners of the mouth.
Injections are done in the deep layers of the dermis. The pitch of injections varies from 6/32 – 13/32 inch. First, the gel is introduced parallel to each other, then perpendicularly. As a result, the tissues gently fill with filler.
Hyaluronic gel is injected with numerous injections that run along the treated wrinkles or folds. The filler introduced in stages is connected in one solid line. As a result, there should not be voids between each dose of material.
The material is introduced into the desired area through the oral cavity. In this case, an incision of the skin is made, equal to 1/32 – 3/32 inch, with a sharp needle or scalpel. The gel comes under the skin in equal small doses. The drug is administered retrogradely into each zone using different directions.
The technique is able to get rid of deep folds and wrinkles on the face. First, the filler is introduced into the middle layer of the skin at an angle of 30 degrees, after – into the upper layer at an angle of 15 degrees.
Soreness of injection
Not all cosmetic procedures require painkillers. In the process of their conduct, the cosmetologist must monitor the work of muscles in the usual state. Face contouring is not one of them. An exception is lip correction. Appearing edema interferes with clearly working out the form.
To reduce the pain effect with it, anesthesia is added to the filler. Sometimes cosmetologists take a horse instead of a needle. This reduces the duration of discomfort
by many times. The tool has high flexibility, therefore, to achieve the desired result requires significantly less skin punctures.
Duration of the procedure
The total duration of one contouring session depends on the task and the area that needs correction. On average, the procedure takes from 40 to 100 minutes.
What can not be done in the first 2 weeks
After contouring the face, the patient must comply with some rules, which should be warned by the beautician. If you neglect it, serious problems can arise.
After the procedure, you can not:
- 1-2 days. Stretch your face muscles, actively smiling.
- 4-5 days. Perform heavy physical exertion and exercise.
- 5 days. Take aspirin, coagulants, and alcohol.
- 7 days. Take hot baths, sleep on your stomach, use products with alcohol in the composition, powder and foundation.
- 2 weeks. Steam in the bath and sauna.
- 30 days. Go to the solarium and stay in the sun for a long time.
- 6 months. Do myostimulation and intensive massages.
Observing the requirements, the patient will be able to quickly recover after plastic surgery without side effects and complications.
Proper skin care after modeling
Make contouring is not enough for a good rejuvenation effect, it is important to provide special care to the skin after the procedure. The cosmetologist will give recommendations on the choice of funds for the face during the rehabilitation period. It can be professional cosmetics or special products designed for after plastic surgery. You can use the usual means 30 days after the introduction of the filler.
When washing, you should give preference to soft foams. The appearance of bruises and bruises due to the introduction of a hyaluronic gel is removed with special medications. Choosing ointments and creams on your own is not recommended. It is better to consult a specialist.
Contour plastic surgery is extremely rare. The result depends on the professionalism of the cosmetologist and his experience. A few hours after the procedure, redness, swelling and bruising at the puncture sites may appear on sensitive and thin skin. These manifestations are not considered pathology. They pass on their own.
Serious side effects:
- Uneven distribution of filler.
- Gel migration.
- Allergic reaction.
- Damage to vessels and their blockage.
- Seals at the injection site.
- The development of the inflammatory process.
- Violation of proportions.
- Distortion of the oval of the face.
- Wavy or inverted lips.
To fix it, you will have to contact the cosmetologist again. The specialist will make an injection with the enzyme hyaluronidase. It effectively remove the defect. After 2 days, all hyaluronic acid is neutralized. You can speed up the resorption of the filler with the help of physiotherapy and massage.
The duration of the effect after contouring is closely related to the density, concentration and amount of filler used. Individual characteristics of a person can also affect the duration. After one session, the result is stored from 6 months to 2 years.
Price of procedures in New York, Los Angeles,
The cost of contouring across the country varies from $ 136 – $ 272. The final price depends on the area requiring correction, the quantity and type of filler.
The approximate cost of the procedure in New York, Los Angeles and the is presented in the table:
|Zone||New York, usd||SPB, usd.||Regions, usd.|
|Nasolacrimal grooves||From 23000||From 20000||From 18000|
|Cheekbones||From 12000||From 11000||From 10000|
|Around eyes||From 25000||From 22000||From 18000|
|Rhinoplasty||From 17000||From 15000||From 12000|
|Nasolabial folds||From 20000||From 17000||From 15000|
|Lips||From 20000||From 15000||From 10000|
|The chin||From 20000||From 17000||From 15000|
|Forehead||From 18000||From 17000||From 16000|
Contour plastic makes it possible to extend youth. The procedure does not require serious intervention in the body and gives a lasting effect. In this case, it is worth considering the contraindication and the possible risk of side effects.
You can make wrinkles less pronounced by choosing the right filler. His choice depends on many indicators: correction zone, result, skin condition and budget.
Contour Plastic Video
About fillers, contour plastics and possible complications: