You can effectively fight cellulite, stretch marks and excess weight with the help of a coffee body scrub. Beauty salons offer a large selection of treatments with this fragrant component. To clean the skin independently is within the power of everyone, if you know the rules for using the product. Peeling recipes make it easy to prepare the composition at home.
- The principle of coffee scrub
- Skin scrub selection
- Coffee scrub recipes
- Simple recipe
- Coffee and Pepper Scrub
- Honey and coffee scrub
- Coffee and oat scrub
- With sea salt
- With rose oil
- With sugar
- On kefir
- Sprouted wheat
- From coffee and clay on mineral water
- With coffee, oils and vitamins
- With spices
- Hollywood recipe
- Coffee Scrub Video
The principle of coffee scrub
The antioxidants that make up natural coffee give a rejuvenating effect. Therefore, the scrub shows a good result in the fight against stretch marks and cellulite. With a regular procedure, the appearance of the skin becomes better. Exfoliation of the keratinized layer makes the surface elastic and smooth.
Most cosmetics with anti-cellulite effect are based on coffee. You can deal with defects on the body yourself by preparing a coffee peeling.
The principle of action of the scrub is to increase blood circulation by coffee particles. This leads to an active outflow and removal of fluid and salts from the body. The product helps potassium to enter fatty tissue. Thus, cellulite in problem areas gradually dissolves, and the manifestations of stretch marks and varicose veins become less noticeable.
Coffee body scrub at home has the following action against stretch marks:
- Exfoliating. Coarse particles of ground coffee remove dead skin cells. This process activates the regenerative process in the tissues. As a result, the skin is rejuvenated and acquires an attractive appearance.
- Tonic. The use of coffee grounds leads to improved blood circulation. Regular use accelerates the metabolic processes in the cells, which leads to a drainage effect.
- Antioxidant. The high content of antioxidants in coffee makes the deep layers of the skin renew. The record concentration of the substance is in grains that have not undergone the roasting process. Therefore, cosmetologists recommend using green coffee powder for the best result.
Getting rid of cellulite and stretch marks by this method has practically no contraindication. The use of coffee scrub is allowed for breastfeeding and pregnancy. Grain based product for outdoor use is safe.
Skin scrub selection
Compositions for peeling are conventionally divided into salt, sugar, large and small. Based on the features of the skin type, everyone can choose the perfect option. With the right approach, the scrub will remove dead cells, stimulating the restoration and renewal of the epidermis.
Selection features for each skin type:
- Normal Despite the fact that such skin needs deep cleansing less than other types, it is not recommended to ignore light peeling. After it, the surface tone increases significantly. The procedure does not need to be carried out often, as necessary. A natural coffee and honey scrub is best. Particles of the mixture should be fine.
- Sensitive. Tender cover requires special care. It is recommended to choose products whose particles quickly dissolve after application. This protects the skin from injury. Sugar coffee scrub has a delicate effect. It cleanses, moisturizes and tones the surface. Such a tool does not cause irritation. It can be used even after hair removal. Beauticians recommend the use of synthetic scrubs. Their particles do not have sharp edges.
- Problem and fat. Requires a more aggressive agent that has an antiseptic effect. Such skin requires deep cleansing. It is best to prefer a scrubbing mixture of coffee with sea salt. It should be enriched with useful trace elements. Particles are better to take large.
Frequent use of scrub leads to a violation of the natural protective layer of the skin and the water-salt balance. As a result of evaporation of moisture, the cover is overdried and becomes vulnerable to various infections. To avoid negative consequences, it is important to choose the right frequency of procedures for the type of skin.
The regularity of coffee peeling, depending on the type of skin, is presented in the table:
|Sensitive and dry||It is often impossible to carry out the procedure. To maintain good skin condition, it is sufficient to use cleansing a maximum of twice a month|
|Normal||Peeling is done regularly, once every 7 days|
|Problem with the active work of the sebaceous glands||Such skin needs frequent cleansing. The tool with abrasive particles can be used up to 2 times a week.|
Before proceeding to the coffee procedure, it is necessary to study the features of using the product at home. This is the only way to achieve high results and protect the surface from injury and damage.
In order for the procedure to bring only benefit, it is important to follow the rules:
- The frequency of procedures should be appropriate for the type of skin.
- Coffee grounds are suitable for sensitive and normal skin. Fatty owners are advised to use freshly ground coffee.
- Anti-cellulite scrub should be applied to the prepared surface. The skin needs to be steamed well in advance by taking a bath or a hot shower. The exfoliating mixture itself is applied with a special anti-cellulite brush with massage movements.
- The skin should be intact. On it inflammation and irritation are unacceptable.
- Skin diseases and bruises are a contraindication to peeling.
- If you experience burning, itching or other unpleasant sensations, stop the procedure immediately.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Laser hair removal on the face and body – how it is performed, effectiveness, photos before and after, contraindications.
Coffee scrub recipes
If you want to get rid of stretch marks and cellulite yourself, you can make coffee peeling at home. A natural cosmetic product has several cooking recipes.
It is recommended to choose an option based on the expected result from the procedure. The prepared composition can be used not only as a scrub, but also for holding wraps or massage while taking a shower.
To prepare the abrasive mass, 100 g of ground coffee beans and some hot boiled water will be required.
A method of manufacturing a conventional scrub:
- The grains are placed in a coffee grinder and ground.
- The resulting powder is mixed with boiling water. You should get a thick homogeneous mass.
- The mixture is brewed for 15 minutes. under the cover.
- To the cooked scrub, you can add 1 large tablespoons of almond or any base vegetable oil.
- To enhance the effect, grapefruit, eucalyptus, bergamot or rosemary essential oil is used. Just a few drops.
Homemade cosmetics should be stored in a cool, dark place, such as a refrigerator. This will save useful properties as long as possible. It is recommended to apply the composition to the skin after taking a shower. Movement should be performed in the direction of the massage lines. The procedure lasts 5-8 minutes. At the end, the product is thoroughly washed with water from the body.
Coffee and Pepper Scrub
A powerful anti-cellulite effect is exerted by coffee scrub with the addition of hot red pepper. The use of such a scrub promotes the breakdown of adipose tissue, improves blood circulation and metabolic processes. Cooking pepper scrub is easy.
To do this, you need to take:
- Natural ground coffee – 2 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
- 0.5 small tablespoons of ground or 0,85 fluid ounce of tincture of hot pepper variety.
All components are thoroughly mixed. To check the sharpness of the scrub, apply a little mixture on the wrist. If the product turned out to be too hot, add some more olive oil to it.
The scrub obtained at home is distributed over the body with neat massage movements. Wait no more than 10 minutes. and washed off with water at room temperature. If the water is hot, the sharpness of the pepper is activated even more. This will cause burns. After coffee peeling, a special moisturizing cream with anti-cellulite effect is applied to the skin.
Honey and coffee scrub
This recipe fights stretch marks well. It can be used not only for scrubbing, but also for wrapping.
In order to prepare a scrub based on honey and freshly ground coffee beans, you must perform the following steps:
- 10 tablespoon of ground natural coffee and 2 tablespoon of liquid honey are added to the pan.
- The mixture is sent to bask in a water bath. Hold until honey is completely dissolved.
- Finally, 1 small spoonful of ginger powder is added to the honey-coffee mixture.
To make the scrub work better, you need to wash yourself in the shower before starting the procedure. This will allow the skin pores to open and allow the active components of the composition to pass through.
Standing in the bath, apply a warm mass to the problem parts of the body. Wrap with cling film on top. To enhance the action, it is recommended to dress warmly and lie under the covers. 20 minutes later the scrub begins to usd in massage movements into the skin. At the end, the product is thoroughly washed off.
Coffee and oat scrub
Coffee in combination with oatmeal perfectly fights with foci of cellulite. Oatmeal removes toxins, accelerates the recovery processes in the skin, nourishes it with vitamins, retains fluid, makes the relief smoother and heals damage. The oatmeal recipe is simple. It only takes a few minutes to cook, and the effect of the procedure will be noticeable immediately after peeling.
A body coffee scrub at home requires the following components:
- 2 tablespoon of dried coffee grounds;
- 3 tablespoon of oatmeal crushed in a blender;
- 1 tablespoon of natural yogurt or fat sour cream.
The ingredients are combined and mixed until smooth. The resulting mixture is applied to the surface affected by cellulite in a circular motion. Leave the scrub for 10 minutes. and washed off with warm water.
With sea salt
Grains are ground in a coffee grinder. Add to them sea salt and any vegetable oil in the proportions of 2: 2: 1. To enhance the effect, you can use orange essential oil. A few drops are enough to get a strong anti-cellulite effect of the scrub.
A body coffee scrub at home can be used for peeling or body wraps. When applying, massage movements should be performed. Particular attention must be paid to problem areas of the skin. When scrubbing, it is not necessary to maintain the composition on the skin, it is washed off immediately. For wrapping you will need a towel and cling film.
The product is applied in the same way as when peeling. Top is covered with polyethylene. Leave the mass on the body for up to 30 minutes, and then wash it off in the shower. Such use of coffee grounds gives a pronounced result. It is not suitable for sensitive and thin skin.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
With rose oil
To prepare, you need 10 drops of rose oil and 2 tablespoon of liquid honey and green coffee. This variety contains in its composition more useful trace elements than the traditional type of drink.
Oil and coffee are added to the honey melted in a water bath. Products mix well and leave to brew. For this, 20 minutes is enough. After this time, the mixture is again stirred and allowed to cool.
The resulting scrub is carefully applied in a circular motion along the massage lines. Particular attention should be paid to the skin on which there are stretch marks. Next, the product is washed off with warm water. The treated surface is lubricated with a moisturizer or body milk.
Sugar scrub has a special delicate effect. In combination with coffee, the product makes the skin soft and smooth. Sugar particles help reduce cellulite and exfoliate dead skin cells.
Coffee and vegetable oil deeply moisturize the epidermis. Due to this, the surface becomes shiny, its relief is leveled.
To make a scrub you will need:
- 4 tablespoon of sugar;
- 2 tablespoon of ground coffee;
- olive oil.
All ingredients are thoroughly mixed. You should get a mixture of a homogeneous consistency.
It is distributed on the surface with massaging movements.
Particular attention should be paid to the elbows and heels. The mass is left on the skin for 5 minutes. and washed off with warm water.
Only 1 procedure is enough for the skin to be moisturized, to become radiant and tender.
To remove the stratum corneum, it is recommended to conduct a session once a week.
Dry coffee grounds are added to kefir. You can also use yogurt. 3-4 tablespoon of a sour-milk drink should ac
count for 1 large tablespoons of coffee. The prepared product is applied to the skin.
At the same time, massaging movements should be intensively performed for 5 minutes. At the end, take a contrast shower and apply a nourishing cream that is suitable for the type of skin. Such a scrub penetrates deep into the layers of the skin. Due to this, the relief is smoothed.
This use of grains helps to reduce cellulite. After the procedure, a tonic, nourishing and cleansing effect is observed. Brew 3 large tablespoons of natural coffee with boiling water in volume cups. After this, the drink is cooled.
While he is insisting, sprouted wheat should be prepared. To do this, put 2-3 tablespoon of sprouts into a coffee grinder and chop. You can take more. When ground, the product does not lose its properties for a long time. But for this you need to store it in a closed jar in the refrigerator.
Ready coffee and wheat are mixed. To them add 1 small spoonfuls of vegetable oil of grape seed, olive or sea buckthorn. A homogeneous mass should be obtained. The skin is preheated with a massage. The product is applied to it and massaged for 5-10 minutes. Leave the scrub for a short while, then rinse with warm water and take a cool shower.
From coffee and clay on mineral water
The use of ground coffee beans along with cosmetic clay is one of the best combinations. For the procedure, green, blue and black clay are suitable.
Components required for the preparation of peeling products:
- 2 tablespoon of ground coffee;
- 2-3 tablespoon. cosmetic clay;
- mineral water.
The ingredients are best mixed in ceramic or glassware. Clay is diluted with warm mineral water to a homogeneous porridge. Ground coffee is added to it. You can also use thickener, but then the effect will be less pronounced. This is due to the loss of nutrients when brewing coffee.
The products mix well. The resulting scrub is applied to the body. The skin must first be steamed by taking a hot bath or shower. The treated part of the body is wrapped with cling film.
This will improve the effect of the scrub. The tool is kept for an hour. After rinse with warm water. For lasting results, cosmetologists recommend repeating the procedure with a regularity of 2 times in 7 days, for a month.
With coffee, oils and vitamins
The oil base of scrubs is considered the most useful.
To cook it cups of olive oil are heated and brought to a boil. You can also use coconut oil. To it add 100 g thick for sensitive skin or ground grains, which are suitable for oily and combination types.
Vitamin E in liquid form is introduced into the coffee-oil mixture. You can buy it at the pharmacy. Top up with cinnamon or lavender essential oil. The action of aromatic oil will not only cheer you up, but also calm and relieve tension in the body.
Cinnamon saturates the coffee scrub with not only a delicious aroma, but also with beneficial substances.
To prepare you will need:
- 1.5 tablespoon of ground grains;
- 1 large tablespoons of liquid honey;
- 1,01 fluid ounce of wheat germ oil or any vegetable;
- 8 drops of citrus essential oil;
- 10 g of cinnamon powder.
Coffee facial scrub at home involves a combination of spice and grain powder. Add honey to them. If there is no liquid, you can take candied. It will have to be melted in a water bath before use. Next, the time comes for vegetable oil.
The required amount is poured into the scrub. For enhanced anti-cellulite action, orange essential oil is used. In addition, it gives a delicious aroma to a home body peeling product.
The ingredients are thoroughly mixed. The scrub is dense enough. At the same time, it is perfectly distributed on moisturized skin. Honey begins to melt, falling on a damp surface. This allows peeling evenly.
The composition is applied to the body in a circular motion. It is important to treat the entire skin. The scrub is washed off the body. The surface becomes immediately nourished and smooth. Small dry acne on the elbows and knees disappear after the session.
For a Hollywood scrub take:
- 0.5 cups ground coffee;
- 2-3 tablespoon of sea salt or cinnamon sugar.
Dry ingredients are diluted with cosmetic oil to form a thick consistency. For this purpose, you can also take vegetable. The resulting mixture is scrubbed problem areas for 5-10 minutes. Experts recommend peeling 3 times a week. A course of 5 sessions will show a positive result immediately after the last procedure.
Fragrant coffee scrub is considered one of the simplest means prepared at home. It helps in the fight against cellulite and stretch marks. In order not to harm yourself, it is important to check the body’s reaction to the composition before use. By choosing the optimal recipes, you can extend the elasticity and good condition of the skin of the body for many years.
Coffee Scrub Video
How to make a coffee scrub from stretch marks and cellulite at home: