Aesthetic cosmetology is constantly evolving and is increasingly being integrated into medicine. Some cosmetic procedures are aimed at improving not only the skin, but also the whole body.
Carboxytherapy is a procedure carried out for medical purposes for over 70 years. But as a cosmetic, it appeared only a decade ago. Therefore, many are interested in salon carboxytherapy: what is it in cosmetology, indications for how it is carried out, consequences and possible side effects.
- Carboxytherapy: what is it, features of the procedure
- Indications for carboxytherapy
- Types of carboxytherapy, their advantages and disadvantages
- Non-invasive (non-injection) carboxytherapy
- Injection carboxytherapy
- The use of carboxytherapy for various fields
- Features of carboxytherapy for the face
- Carboxytherapy: gas injections for the back and joints
- Carboxytherapy for osteochondrosis
- Carboxytherapy: Expected Results
- Possible complications after carboxytherapy
- Contraindications to the procedure
- Carboxytherapy: the price of the procedure
- Interesting videos of carboxytherapy, what is it for the face, gas injections for the back and joints, with osteochondrosis
Carboxytherapy: what is it, features of the procedure
With age, the skin loses its ability to regenerate , wrinkles and sagging appear. Blood vessels are not able to supply enough oxygen, leading to metabolic disturbances in the cells.
In this case, cosmetologists recommend using the carboxytherapy procedure. Knowing what it is, you can rejuvenate your skin and get rid of wrinkles. Injections of carbon dioxide fill the cells with oxygen and contribute to their regeneration.
Such a procedure is carried out by an experienced cosmetologist who, using professional equipment that looks like a gun, makes carbon dioxide injections.
The needles are equipped with anesthetic nozzles . Since, using the device, it is possible to control the amount of gas entering under the skin, therefore, an overdose is impossible.
To evenly treat the entire area of the skin, injections are made at a distance of one inch . If injections are made in the front or head section, then the needle must be inserted into the middle and lower layer of the epidermis, but if in order to get rid of cellulite, then an injection is made into the hypodermis.
During the procedure, swelling at the injection site is possible, but this is a temporary effect and passes after half an hour.
Features of the action of this therapy:
- In the process of introducing carbon dioxide under the skin, the body gets a stressful situation and a lack of oxygen. Since a person is a self-healing system, and in order to be saved, the body increases the production of blood cells and the speed of blood circulation. The area of the skin into which the injection was made is enriched with beneficial substances and oxygen. Cells produce more collagen, smoothing wrinkles and improving overall condition.
- Carboxytherapy is able to remove and break down subcutaneous stored fats.
- Reduces inflammatory processes and eliminates age spots.
- Improving the blood circulation of hair follicles. After 4 treatments, the hair begins to grow better and becomes much stronger, gaining a beautiful shine.
Indications for carboxytherapy
Carboxytherapy is a virtually painless procedure.
And since she has a fairly wide range of actions, she can solve such problems:
- Sagging skin. Experts say that women face this problem after 40 years. The skin of the face after 2 sessions of injections of carbon dioxide becomes noticeably tightened, but the area of the arms and legs requires up to 10 procedures.
- Body fat. Carboxytherapy is not a panacea for cellulite, but it can remove a small amount of fat.
- Stretch marks. Smoothed out and disappear after a few procedures.
- Bags under the eyes. The process most quickly takes place in a person with a thin layer of dermis around the eyes, after the procedure, the skin thickens, the capillaries become less noticeable.
- Wounds, scars, scars. An increase in the amount of oxygen in the cells leads to the rapid healing of skin lesions.
Professional cosmetologists recommend starting the procedure with the appearance of fine wrinkles at the age of 30, since carboxytherapy has an accumulative system.
And the earlier this procedure was first performed, the longer the effect will last.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Types of carboxytherapy, their advantages and disadvantages
In the process of therapy and in various masks, medical carbon dioxide is used. There is non-injection (non-invasive) and injectable carboxytherapy, what is it and what are the advantages that can be told thanks to the works of leading experts in the field of aesthetic cosmetology.
Non-invasive (non-injection) carboxytherapy
This is a completely new way of carboxytherapy. The procedure is as follows: a agent is applied to the face, which includes carbon dioxide molecules. This mask penetrates the upper layer of the epidermis , so it is used as a natural face lift.
Beauticians recommend non-invasive carboxytherapy to those who are afraid of injections and are too sensitive to pain. This procedure will not give a quick result, as with the injection method. It can be performed to enhance other cosmetic procedures, especially after chemical peeling.
Benefits of non-invasive carboxytherapy:
- does not violate the skin, therefore it is absolutely safe;
- no complications were observed;
- It is an excellent antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent;
- the procedure is suitable for any type of skin;
- There are no age restrictions.
Results after non-invasive carboxytherapy:
- color and texture of the skin improves;
- acne and other inflammations disappear;
- is a natural lifting;
- wrinkles are smoothed out;
- Scars and scars heal.
How is non-invasive carboxytherapy performed:
- First, the beautician removes makeup.
- Then heats the skin. This can be rubbed with wet towels or facial massage.
- Application of serum to help transport carbon dioxide.
- Then a mask with carbon dioxide molecules is applied for 25 minutes.
- A plasticizer is
placed on top.
- After the procedure, the face is moisturized with serum.
Non-invasive carboxytherapy is carried out in a 15-step course. The effect of the procedure is supported with the help of special cosmetics and a healthy lifestyle.
Injection carboxytherapy, what it can be learned by studying the effect of Bor. It is he who underlies the procedure under consideration.
Carboxytherapy is performed by an experienced cosmetologist who has attended courses and has a specialization. Each client requires a personal approach, therefore, a professional studies the area of the body into which carbon dioxide will be introduced, and on which layer of the skin it is necessary to influence.
Only a beautician selects the required dosage.
Carbon dioxide instantly penetrates and begins its action in a few minutes. At this point, you can feel a slight burning sensation, pressure, itching.
It is worth noting that this procedure does not cause allergies and is suitable for absolutely everyone. Scientists have proved that carbon dioxide is a metabolic product, so it is eliminated very quickly from the body. Even large doses of carbon dioxide are harmless to humans.
Advantages of injectable carboxytherapy:
- fat cell breakdown;
- elimination of toxins and other harmful substances from the body;
- saturates the skin cells with oxygen;
- increases blood circulation and the transport of nutrients;
- smoothes wrinkles;
- returns youthful skin.
The only drawbacks of injectable carboxytherapy include bruises resulting from a needle entering the capillary, which is associated with the individual characteristics of the skin. Also, some patients have a swelling that disappears after half an hour.
To achieve the goal, you need to do about 4-10 procedures. Depending on the desired result and individual perception of carbon dioxide.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
The use of carboxytherapy for various fields
The carboxytherapy procedure is used not only in aesthetic medicine, but also in other industries. Experts recommend using it for wound healing after liposuction; for the treatment of ulcerative formations; for analgesia of muscle pain; to suppress harmful bacteria.
Features of carboxytherapy for the face
Carboxytherapy for the face is carried out as well as for other parts of the body. This is due to the fact that such a procedure is universal . The only difference is the depth of penetration of the needle into the epidermis.
Carboxytherapy is most often used by women who want to restore youth, firmness and freshness to their skin.
Less commonly used to get rid of scars, inflammations and acne.
The pain that accompanies the procedure is different for everyone. Some say that during carboxytherapy, individuals felt only mild burning and itching . Others have noted terrible pain that spreads throughout the face, especially in the eye area. It all depends on the professionalism of the master and the individual pain threshold.
Women after 30 years will notice a quick effect after 1-2 procedures , but it will last only a few weeks. But if you complete the full course of 10-12 procedures, the result will be visible throughout the year.
Beauticians explain this by the fact that carboxytherapy is an accumulative procedure . This statement is confirmed by thousands of women who have tested this procedure on themselves.
Carboxytherapy helps to get rid of dark circles under the eyes . However, many women say that this is a very painful procedure. Also, after it, swelling of the eyelids may occur, which disappears during the day.
Carboxytherapy: gas injections for the back and joints
Gas injections have been actively used in the field of medicine for a long time. So many experts have recognized carboxytherapy as the safest tool that can reduce and relieve pain.
Carbon dioxide injections are used to treat:
- intervertebral hernia;
- diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
To relieve pain, the doctor punctures spasmodic muscles near the spine and around the joints. Only a specialist can know how deep the injection is and where the pain is concentrated.
The body perceives carbon dioxide injection as hypoxia (lack of nutrients and oxygen), therefore, it increases blood circulation speed.
Together with blood, the necessary oxygen and a large amount of nutrients, which reduce pain, restore diseased cells, relieve swelling, enter the diseased area of the body.
After a few minutes, carbon dioxide ceases to function and is excreted by the lungs and kidneys. And the activity of the body continues, so 4-10 procedures can eliminate pain for 6 months , depending on individual perception.
Carboxytherapy for osteochondrosis
The formation of hard growths, changes in the vertebrae and intervertebral discs, which bring inflammation and severe pain, is called osteochondrosis. This disease is most often affected by older peopl
Therefore, to relieve pain symptoms and stop the further development of the disease, doctors recommend a course of carboxytherapy.
After the first procedure, people feel an improvement, since injections of carbon dioxide contribute to the restoration of cartilage and prevent the deposition of salts.
How is the procedure:
- The doctor determines at what point it is necessary to make a gas injection.
- Having disinfected the skin area, the doctor fills the gun with the necessary amount of carbon dioxide.
- Then makes accurate and painless micro-dolls.
After the procedure, you can not go to bed , it is best to go for a walk or do light exercises.
Patients note that the pain becomes less immediately after the first procedure . The course of treatment lasts for 4-10 procedures, depending on the well-being and neglect of the disease.
Carboxytherapy: Expected Results
A safe and hypoallergenic procedure is carboxytherapy. To achieve such popularity, it took several decades and positive feedback from patients.
A person who has completed an individual course of carboxytherapy will receive the following result:
- smooth and toned face without facial wrinkles;
- elastic skin;
- clear oval of the face;
- disappearance of bags and bruises under the eyes;
- reduced body fat;
- the disappearance of scars, scars, striae;
- reduction of pain in chronic and acquired diseases.
Possible complications after carboxytherapy
Specialists did not record serious complications after carboxytherapy.
There are several side effects:
- swelling of the skin where carbon dioxide has been injected;
- bruising resulting from getting into the vessels with the wrong technique of the procedure;
- cracking of the skin;
- redness, burning, and itching at the sites of carbon dioxide injection.
To reduce complications, after the procedure, it is necessary not to wet the treated surface with water for two hours and it is better to refrain from visiting the bath and sauna during the day.
Contraindications to the procedure
Experts do not recommend performing the procedure if:
- The patient recently suffered a myocardial infarction. Since during carboxytherapy, blood circulation increases, which can negatively affect human health.
- Suffers from arterial hypertension, a procedure such as carboxytherapy can worsen the course of this disease, which is an unfavorable situation for the body.
- A person is ill with epilepsy.
- Skin infections were detected in the treated area.
- The woman is pregnant. She should not even experience minimal stressful situations, as this can harm the development of the unborn child.
Particular attention during the procedure must be paid to people who have problems with blood coagulation. It is imperative that all diseases that may worsen during carboxytherapy should be reported to a specialist.
Carboxytherapy: the price of the procedure
On average, for 200 sq. Cm. skin, the cost of one carboxytherapy procedure will be $ 34. If you need to remove the bags under the eyes, then this procedure will cost $ 20 , but getting rid of fat will cost $ 75.
Depending on the individual perception and the desired effect, 4-14 procedures are necessary.
If you count in monetary terms, then the full course of carboxytherapy will cost $ 82 – $ 1047 . The final amount can only be voiced by a cosmetologist who will carry out the procedure.
Such an effective procedure as carboxytherapy is able to improve the condition of the skin, restore its elasticity , in addition, it has an affordable cost, which made this method so popular. Experts note that this procedure is suitable for every woman, regardless of age.
Interesting videos of carboxytherapy, what is it for the face, gas injections for the back and joints, with osteochondrosis
In this video, you will learn about the role carboxytherapy plays in orthopedics:
What is carboxytherapy and where is it used Watch the video: