According to statistics, 85% of women develop cellulite over time. From the point of view of medicine, this is not a disease, but a deterioration in the microcirculation of blood in tissues with an increase in body fat. From an aesthetic point of view, the surface of the skin looks unattractive and to improve the appearance it is advisable to use cellulite cosmetics and healing cream at home.
- The principle of the anti-cellulite cosmetics
- The benefits of homemade anti-cellulite creams
- Active ingredients in home creams
- Proper use of cream
- Are there any contraindications
- Possible side effects
- Orange Cellulite Cream Recipe
- Anti-cellulite cream with coffee
- Composition with juniper and pepper oil
- Honey Recipe
- Cream with mumiyo against cellulite
- Cinnamon Cream
- Anti-cellulite composition with clay
- Cream with yogurt
- Oatmeal recipe
- Anti-cellulite cream with grape juice
- Composition with apple cider vinegar
- Olive Oil Cream Recipe
- Body cream
- Turpentine Recipe
- Composition based on Capsicam ointment
- Ginger Cream
- Anti-cellulite cream with aminophylline
- Mustard Recipe
- Anti-cellulite composition for can massage
- Video: cellulite cream at home
The principle of the anti-cellulite cosmetics
The principle of operation of anti-cellulite cosmetics is based on the penetration of substances into fat cells, improving the supply of problematic tissues with oxygen and improving blood circulation. This is achieved due to the inclusion of biologically active components in the composition of creams that can penetrate into the cells, have a warming effect and activate blood movement.
In addition, the effect of anti-cellulite cosmetics:
- liquefies and breaks down fats;
- contributes to their rapid elimination from the body;
- prevents the accumulation of fats;
- activates metabolic processes;
- relieves puffiness;
- strengthens blood vessels;
- tones the skin.
The principle of action is divided into 2 types – a hot effect due to heating of the skin and increased metabolic processes and a cold effect aimed at improving blood circulation.
The benefits of homemade anti-cellulite creams
Cooked cream from cellulite at home, except for the fact that this process is quite simple and fun, has significant advantages over the same vehicle purchased in the store:
- does not contain chemicals
- can only be made from natural ingredients,
- has a cheaper manufacturing price,
- has a more effective effect
- Does not cause skin allergies.
Active ingredients in home creams
The effectiveness of the cream against cellulite, prepared at home, is determined by the composition of the active ingredients, which plays a major role in the fight against cellulite.
To perform their functions, they must meet the following parameters:
- have a penetrating effect;
- have the ability to save functions;
- to have a natural origin.
The main active components are as follows:
- caffeine – to enhance blood circulation and improve metabolic processes;
- tea extract – for the prevention of varicose veins and improve blood supply to blood vessels;
- extracts of mint, grapes, red pepper are used to eliminate fat cells;
- algae – to improve metabolism and remove toxins at the cellular level;
- essential oils of juniper, lavender and cypress are directed to cleanse the skin and supply nutrients and moisture;
- mineral salts are used to enhance metabolism and increase the elasticity of the skin;
- vitamins A, B, C improve intracellular metabolism and promote the development of new cells.
Proper use of cream
Before applying the cream, it is advisable to peel with a scrub, which will prepare the skin for applying the cream by removing dead cells, saturate the skin with oxygen and remove excess fluid through the pores of the skin. After the peeling procedure, it is recommended to warm the skin with a soft massage or a warm shower. Then you can apply anti-cellulite cream.
For better penetration, it is recommended to apply the cream by rubbing it into the skin for 10 minutes. and wrap a portion of the body with a film lasting 30 minutes. To get the best effect, this procedure can be carried out daily for a month twice a day and, at the end, remove residues with a shower or a dry cloth. It is advisable to store the cream in the refrigerator.
Are there any contraindications
It is not recommended to use anti-cellulite cream for:
- damage to the skin surface;
- predisposition to allergic reactions;
- heart disease
- circulatory disorders;
- varicose veins.
Possible side effects
The use of anti-cellulite creams can cause the following undesirable reactions:
- skin irritation due to profuse sweating and clogging of pores;
- dehydration due to fluid loss;
- increase in blood pressure;
Orange Cellulite Cream Recipe
Orange oil has a complex effect on the body:
- strengthening immunity;
- mood improvement;
- acceleration of fat metabolism;
- slowing down the aging of the skin;
- skin lightening;
- improvement of the glands;
- elimination of skin irritations.
To combat cellulite, it is enough to add 5 drops to the cream before the rubbing procedure.
The recipe for self-made at home cream for cellulite with orange oil is quite simple.
It is necessary to separate the peels from the orange, rinse, knead the cut pieces until juice appears and put in a glass jar. Pour the peel of the orange with vegetable oil and put the closed jar for 3 days in a dark place. After the specified time, warm the treatment solution for 30 minutes, strain and carefully drain the resulting orange oil for use against cellulite.
Anti-cellulite cream with coffee
Coffee has the property of removing toxins, splitting fat cells and stimulating metabolic processes.
To make anti-cellulite cream, mix 1 ampoule of caffeine with 1 t
ablespoon of baby cream. Or mix 1 spoon of body cream and 1 spoon of ground coffee. The skin will improve after rubbing the resulting composition in a circular motion for 15 minutes.
Composition with juniper and pepper oil
Pepper has the feature of deep penetration and warming of the skin. Juniper oil helps cleanse the blood, remove uric acid and toxins. To combat cellulite, it is recommended to mix in equal proportions juniper oil, pepper and baby cream and apply for 15 minutes to the problem area of the skin.
Honey is rich in minerals and vitamins that easily penetrate the skin and actively influence the causes of cellulite. To prepare a cream in olive oil add honey and mix the resulting composition until a semi-liquid state is obtained. Rub into the skin for 15 minutes. to eliminate cellulite.
Cream with mumiyo against cellulite
Mumiye contains trace elements of amino acids and minerals, which enhance metabolic processes of substances, oxygen saturation and regeneration of the skin.
To combat cellulite, you need to mix 2 g of mummy with baby cream and usd into the skin for 15 minutes. Or mix 1 g of mummy with orange oil and usd into a problem place.
Cinnamon contains antioxidants, protects the skin from aging, enhances blood circulation. For use against cellulite, add 5 drops of cinnamon oil to 2 large tablespoons of baby cream, mix and usd for 15 minutes. into the skin.
Anti-cellulite composition with clay
Clay has a number of anti-cellulite properties:
- cleanses the skin;
- breaks down the fat layer;
- removes excess fluid from the body;
- enhances the metabolism of substances;
- eliminates inflammation on the skin;
- normalizes blood supply;
The following recipes are recommended for the use of clay formulations in the form of masks, massage and body wraps:
- mix 5 drops of lavender oil, 1 large tablespoons of cream, 1 large tablespoons of honey, 3 large tablespoons of clay;
- mix sea salt with clay in a ratio of 1: 3 and add 1 small tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- mix mustard powder, olive oil and clay in warm water at a ratio of 1: 1: 5.
Cream with yogurt
The easiest recipe for making a cellulite cream with yogurt at home is to mix 2 large tablespoons of coffee and 6 large tablespoons of yogurt and usd into the skin for 15 minutes. The action of yogurt gives the skin softness, velvety, develops hydration and recovery processes by enhancing metabolism.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Morning exercises for those over 40, 50. Gym exercises for weight loss, video tutorials.
Oatmeal has a beneficial effect on the skin due to the presence of components such as:
- zinc, which helps to improve hormonal balance and prevent the appearance of a rash;
- selenium, slowing down the aging process;
- phytic acid, a tonic and moisturizing body surface;
- Vitamin B, which helps cell regeneration;
- polysaccharides that moisturize the dermis.
To make a cellulite cream, mix in a ratio of 3: 1: 1 ground oatmeal, caffeine and sour cream and apply to problem areas by rubbing for 15 minutes. Or mix the crushed oatmeal in water until a porridge-like state and apply to the skin.
Anti-cellulite cream with grape juice
Grape juice is effectively used against cellulite and gives the skin elasticity, freshness and smoothness. The recipe is simple: mix 2 tablespoons of massage cream, 1 spoon of honey and 5 tablespoons of grape juice.
Composition with apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar improves blood circulation to tissues, enhances lymph movement and gives the skin smoothness and elasticity. To prepare the cream, mix apple cider vinegar and massage oil in a 1: 2 ratio.
Olive Oil Cream Recipe
Olive oil has a positive effect on the skin due to the fatty acids and vitamins that make up its composition. A common anti-cellulite recipe is to mix 70 g of massage cream, 15 g of olive oil and 5 drops of orange oil.
Bodyagi is a freshwater seaweed with healing properties:
- enhances blood circulation;
- improves recovery processes;
- eliminates cellulite.
The therapeutic effect is achieved due to the presence of silica in the gum body, which contributes to the process of cellular metabolism and the breakdown of fat and spongin protein, which eliminates inflammatory processes. A cream with a bodysuit is rubbed into the skin surface, then it is insulated with a film for 30 minutes. and at the end of the procedure is removed with water.
Turpentine contains useful substances that help slow down the aging of the body, and is a warming agent. To make anti-cellulite cream, mix 100 g of white clay with 5 g of turpentine, add 500 g of milk. Rub into the skin for 20 minutes. for a month every 2 days.
Composition based on Capsicam ointment
Capsicam ointment contains camphor and turpentine oil, which have a warming effect and are aimed at eliminating cellulite. In case of discomfort, it is recommended to dilute this ointment with massage oil in a ratio of 1: 1 for the effective breakdown of fat cells and the removal of toxic substances.
To increase the effect of the application
, it is advisable to mix 2 small tablespoons of massage ointment with 4 ampoules of caffeine, 1 peas ointment “Kasikam” and place on the problem area of the skin for 20 minutes.
Ginger has the ability to improve metabolic processes, smooth, rejuvenate the skin and is an effective tool against cellulite. For the manufacture of anti-cellulite cream, it is necessary to mix sunflower oil with 3 tablespoons of grated ginger to a mushy state and usd into the skin for 15 minutes.
Anti-cellulite cream with aminophylline
Eufillin is directed to the expansion of blood vessels, the improvement of the circulatory system due to its aminophylline. To prepare a cream against cellulite, you must mix aminophylline and petroleum jelly in equal proportions and usd the resulting composition into the skin.
Another recipe consists of mixing aminophilin, vegetable oil, baby cream and petroleum jelly in equal proportions and applying to problem areas of the body.
Mustard is an effective way to improve blood circulation, relieve inflammation and eliminate body fat. To prepare anti-cellulite cream, it is necessary to mix massage cream, liquid honey, mustard powder with water in equal proportions and usd the resulting mixture into the skin for 15 minutes.
Anti-cellulite composition for can massage
Cupping massage provides the removal of toxins, the breakdown of fat and the improvement of skin condition. To prepare massage oil, you need to mix 30 g of moisturizing milk and 1 g of juniper, grapefruit and orange oils.
Application of the resulting composition activates blood circulation and prepares the body for massage procedures.
To eliminate cellulite, in addition to the use of creams at home, it is recommended:
- active sports or long walks in the fresh air to enhance blood circulation and lymph outflow;
- dietary adjustment to exclude foods that cause overweight;
- fluid intake to improve metabolic processes;
- regular massage treatments and a sauna with a contrast shower.
Video: cellulite cream at home
We are preparing a cream for cellulite at home:
How to prepare an anti-cellulite cream, see the video clip: