The biorevitalization procedure helps to eliminate signs of withering of the skin, restore the structure and prevent premature aging of the epidermis. The most effective is the effect for people after 30-35 years of age.
For the category of people who do not want to resort to surgical interventions, this method is ideal, since it is considered one of the most effective and safe among similar cosmetic procedures.
- What is biorevitalization
- Laser (non-injection) biorevitalization
- Hyaluronic Acid Biorevitalization
- The best drugs for biorevitalization after 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 years
- Ial Systems
- Yuviderm Hydrate
- Indications and contraindications – biorevitalization after tanning, after Botox, after resurfacing
- Recommendations for face care after biorevitalization. How to smear your face
- How long are the consequences of the procedure. How to remove them. How to treat complications
- Papules, acne
- Dry skin
- Bruises and swelling
- What can and cannot be done after the restriction procedure
- Is it possible to drink alcohol after biorevitalization
- Is it possible to engage in sports after biorevitalization
- Is it possible to do facial massage after biorevitalization
- Is it possible to do peeling and skin cleansing after biorevitalization
- Can I sunbathe after biorevitalization
- Can I go to the bath after biorevitalization
- Biorevitalization or mesotherapy – which is better
What is biorevitalization
Biorevitalization is a skin rejuvenation procedure performed by a cosmetologist, based on techniques to eliminate age-related changes and skin imperfections, namely:
- loss of elasticity;
- small wrinkles;
- postoperative scars;
- decrease in skin tone and elasticity;
- dryness, premature aging.
The method consists in introducing a natural mixture of hyaluronic acid under the skin, which has regenerative properties and delivers the necessary hydration to it. Penetrating deep into the cells of the skin, it activates the formation of elastin and collagen.
According to cosmetologists, biorevitalization is most effective for people aged 30+. Often, the procedure is carried out on areas of the body that are not covered by clothing and are exposed to the external environment, in particular ultraviolet rays.
Laser (non-injection) biorevitalization
The laser method involves the process of introducing hyaluronic acid under the skin through the radiation of a special laser device. Actions take place painlessly, due to a slight difference in the temperature of the beam from the temperature of the human body.
A regular session consists of several stages:
- coating the problem area of the dermis with a special gel containing hyaluronic acid;
- effective action of a laser light beam on skin tissue;
- Removing gel residues from the skin site.
The result of improved dermis from laser biorevitalization is noticeable after 2-3 procedures. Subsequently, the body stimulates the production of its own hyaluronic acid, which supports the rejuvenation effect for a long time.
The effect after the course lasts up to 6 months.
According to numerous reviews of women, for a short period of procedures, skin changes such as:
- elimination of small wrinkles and inflammatory processes;
- skin color improvement;
- firmness and moisture.
The cost of the skin correction procedure varies within different limits and depends on the price list of the clinics providing this service.
The price of one session is determined by the area of exposure to laser radiation and is approximately:
- restoration of the face and neck ~ 20000 time .;
- hands ~ $ 177.;
- face ~ 12000 time.
Hyaluronic Acid Biorevitalization
The classical method of biorevitalization is carried out by subcutaneous injection of hyaluronic acid through a syringe with a very thin needle into certain areas of the body.
Due to the absence of pain during the session, the use of anesthetics is not required. Depending on the sign of imperfection of the skin, the specialist prescribes the right number of procedures.
The main stages of skin improvement include:
- skin cleansing;
- labeling for injection;
- the introduction of the drug through a syringe.
This method of skin rejuvenation is determined by two directions:
- biorevitalization for preventive purposes, the task of which is to prevent premature skin aging. The course usually includes two sessions;
- treatment process used in cases with visible problems and symptoms of age-related withering of the skin.
The consequences of the effect of this type of biorevitalization last up to 5-6 months. Patients after the first procedure notice a tangible result:
- smooth and healthy complexion;
- smoothing small wrinkles;
- raising the tone of the dermis and its deep hydration.
The price of injectable biorevitalization services depends on the type of clinics, the type of drug used and the professionalism of the cosmetologist. The cost of one procedure, depending on the substance administered, ranges from $ 95 – $ 204.
The best drugs for biorevitalization after 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60 years
Hyaluronic acid is the main component of any drug intended for the biorevitalization procedure. The choice of product depends on the complexity and degree of problematic skin and is carried out only by a specialist doctor.
Currently, Aquashine in injectable biorevitalization is used as the most popular and highly effective tool. The manufacturer of the drug is Caregen Co., an organization in South Korea. LTD, considered one of the leading manufacturers of cosmetic products with therapeutic effects.
Aquashine offers one of the following preparations for skin rejuvenation:
- Revofil Aquashine;
- Revofil Aquashine BR.
Each of these products has its own specific set of actions. The stage of procedures with Aquashine BR is aimed at:
- increased production of elastin and collagen;
- perfection of complexion;
- pore reduction;
- skin firming;
- providing intense moisture;
- smoothing visible wrinkles;
- alignment of the relief of the skin;
- elimination of skin imperfections.
The course of sessions with Aquashine Revofil provides:
- thorough hydration of the dermis;
- scars surface leveling;
- the functioning of the sebaceous glands;
- prevention of inflammatory processes;
- face contour correction;
- narrowing of pores;
- elasticity and increased skin density.
According to the conclusion of cosmetologists, the use of Aquashine is the most effective way in the field of skin rejuvenation at the cellular level for people after 30 years. Results are saved much longer than from similar products.
One of the effective drugs to improve the condition of the skin is REVI. For the successful implementation of the biorevitalization process, you need to contact an experienced cosmetologist.
The drug is manufactured by the leading American organization NMTC International, which is famous for the development of first-class products. The above tool has several ingre
dients in its composition:
- hyaluronic acid gel;
- Tregazole is a material that protects the dermal cell from decay, as a result of which the increase in metabolism increases significantly, which ensures skin regeneration;
- Quarcetin is a protein with antioxidant properties and helps in the fight against free radicals. The substance promotes the deep absorption of hyaluronic acid;
- pterostilbene is a skin retardant.
Revi helps to achieve a stable and long-lasting result of rejuvenation of the skin, which lasts more than a year.
Consequences after procedures with Revi:
- Removal of age spots and blackheads;
- Face contour correction;
- Smoothing fine and pronounced wrinkles;
- Alignment of the shade of the skin;
- Skin renewal after tanning and, in the future, reduction of its negative impact;
- Protection of the dermis from external environmental influences: wind, ultraviolet, frost, etc.
Ial System is an Italian drug manufactured by Fidia. In order to improve the skin, 2 products were developed:
- Ial System ACP is a gel composed of cross-linked hyaluronic acid. The tool regenerates the functions of the dermis and improves blood circulation, providing protection against free radicals. It has a more explicit result, unlike the Ial System, and the possibility of joint application of these two products.
- Ial System is a gel based on hyaluronic acid with a soft and viscous consistency. It is considered one of the safest means to restore skin.
Skin rejuvenation with this tool is suitable for several age categories of people:
- the biorevitalization process is performed after 45 years in cases of a lack of hyaluronic acid in the body and an improvement in its antioxidant properties;
- for ages after 30 and up to 45 years. The importance of conducting a course of procedures includes: increasing the elasticity and softness of the dermis, activation of its adaptive qualities, skin reconstruction due to dry cleaning.
- up to 30 years, sessions with Ial Systems are important to increase skin tone and to prevent its early aging due to sun exposure, restoration of skin after sunburn and smoothing of small wrinkles.
Juverder Hydrate is produced by the American organization Allergan and has the main component of its composition, hyaluronic acid and the antioxidant mannitol, a substance that protects skin cells from destruction and contributes to the long breakdown of hyaluronic acid.
This technique prolongs the positive effects of the drug by 3 times. The course takes place once a year and contains 3 procedures.
With frequent stresses, smoking, passion for tanning beds and over the age of 40 years, a course of skin regeneration is carried out once every 6 months.
Improving the skin with Juverder Hydrate rarely leads to unpleasant consequences in the form of hematomas and edema.
Renneal (Renial) – a tool produced by the ISS Laboratory, which belongs to a American company. The main raw material of the drug is hyaluronic acid, which does not contain protein supplements, due to which skin allergic reactions eventually occur.
Types of this drug Renial:
- Renial 300 is used as a wrinkle repair and skin contour correction;
- Renial 200 is used to restore the lips, increase their natural volume, correct imperfections in the labial and nasolabial folds;
- Renial 100 smooths out minor wrinkles.
Filorg’s laboratory, located in France, manufactures various products for youthful skin. There are 2 types of drugs aimed at combating age-related problems:
- Biorevitalization with M-HA 10 (Filorga) is intended for:
- smoothing superficial wrinkles;
- giving the skin firmness and elasticity;
- thorough saturation of the skin with moisture;
- restoration of an even and healthy skin tone;
- replenishment of the body with the missing hyaluronic acid.
- Biorevitalization with the substance M-HA 18 , which, in addition to acid, contains glycerol. This substance is necessary to maintain a long positive effect after a course of procedures.
The main indications for the use of products:
- pronounced wrinkles;
- dull color, lack of moisture in the skin;
- the presence of small scars and stretch marks;
- bio-reinforcement for people with aging facial skin with signs of loss of elasticity. This method prevents the loss of hyaluronic acid and stops the development of wrinkles.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Amaranth oil – properties and applications in cosmetology, reviews, price of funds.
Indications and contraindications – biorevitalization after tanning, after Botox, after resurfacing
The main prerequisites for conducting a course of biorevitalization after 30 years are:
- shallow wrinkles;
- dark spots;
- loss of firmness and elasticity of the skin;
- dehydration and dry skin;
- failure of the sebaceous glands, enlarged pores;
- dullness of the skin;
- decreased tone, sagging;
- in addition to the final peeling session;
- skin restoration after sunbathing;
- premature aging of the skin as a result of exposure to ultraviolet rays.
There are general and local restrictions on the use of this procedure. Common include:
- cancerous tumors. When hyaluronic acid is introduced into the body, both healthy and malignant cells are activated;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- in case of viral, infectious and exacerbated chronic diseases, specialists do not advise to take any actions to improve the skin.
- weakened immunity.
Local contraindications include infectious inflammation at the intended injection site. It is important to initially cure viral and bacterial skin diseases.
To conduct a course of biorevitalization after Botox sessions, at least 2 weeks must pass. The combination of different types of procedures gives the maximum effect. Based on the characteristics of the patient’s skin, the cosmetologist determines the sequence of Botox and
The process of biorevitalization is very useful in the summer.
Under the influence of active ultraviolet light, destruction of hyaluronic acid occurs in the cells. This procedure has several advantages after tanning:
- the deficiency of the missing acid is filled and the production of a new one is stimulated;
- the skin has protection from exposure to the sun;
- slowing premature withering of the skin.
Skin biorevitalization after laser resurfacing of the face has a significant role. Face resurfacing helps to thoroughly remove dead skin cells of the dermis and eliminate defects, even out color and smooth wrinkles of the skin.
But the procedure is rather traumatic for the skin, the rehabilitation period of which lasts about 2-3 weeks. According to the doctor’s prescription, after the completion of the dermis regeneration period, it is advisable to carry out a biorevitalization procedure to saturate the skin with moisture and prolong the effect of beautiful skin for a long time.
Recommendations for face care after biorevitalization. How to smear your face
After the injection procedures, patients often experience symptoms in the form of hematomas, redness and swelling in the injection area. These unattractive phenomena with strict adherence to the doctor’s recommendations will soon pass.
But you can help the skin further by accelerating this process with masks and creams.
When preparing a mask, it is important to choose substances that have sedative properties. Its consistency should have a light density. An example of one effective mask includes a mixture of products:
- 0,03 fluid ounce of chlorhexedine (as an antiseptic);
- 1’6 inch of troxevasin (to relieve swelling and redness);
- 1 ampoule of aloe extract (eliminates swelling and soothes the skin);
- 1 tablespoon Traumeel ointments.
Before applying it to the face, the skin is treated with chlorhexedine. The mixture is aged 30 minutes, after which its residues are removed with sterile gauze soaked in chlorhexedine. The mask can be used daily until the complete disappearance of unpleasant traces.
Beauticians advise not to use any usual caring creams for the first 2 days. The doctor himself will advise you to purchase a special ointment to restore the skin after the stage of the procedures.
Such drugs include Panthenol, Bepanten, Lyoton. Before going out, you need to apply a UV protective cream. After the skin has returned to normal, the use of hypoallergenic products for skin care is considered a prerequisite. Creams with a warming effect are dangerous at the stage of skin tissue regeneration.
How long are the consequences of the procedure. How to remove them. How to treat complications
Non-compliance with the advice of a doctor after biorevitalization is fraught with the occurrence of unpleasant symptoms. But some of them may appear as an individual reaction of the body to a particular drug.
The appearance of papules after an injection procedure is a perfectly acceptable fact. Seals appear at injection sites. Towering above the skin, they look like small tubercles with a dense structure and the usual color shade. In some situations, they are red or pale pink.
After biorevitalization, acne disappears on the second or third day. On thin areas of skin tissue, they last a little longer. In order to avoid infection of the skin, it is forbidden to touch, cauterize with alcohol or squeeze papules.
With careful adherence to the advice of a cosmetologist, no complications should arise.
Soothing masks containing Troxevasin, Chlorhexedin and aloe extract will provide support for skin regeneration. According to the recommendations of a specialist, you can purchase ready-made products containing sample components.
Dry skin occurs in some cases and is the body’s response to biorevitalization. In this option, a doctor consults to solve the problem. A cosmetologist can prescribe special nourishing ointments with a calming effect, such as Losterin, Bepanten.
If itching has joined the dry skin, then we are talking about an allergic reaction. In this case, the specialist prescribes antihistamines: Fenistil, Zodek, etc.
Bruises and swelling
To prevent the appearance of such symptoms, an ice-based compress can be applied to the area of the skin that underwent the process of biorevitalization, but for no more than 7-10 minutes. Several times a day every 3-4 hours, the procedure must be repeated. The use of ointments such as Trocvasin or Lyoton is also suitable.
The main causes of hematomas and edema:
- a large amount of the injected ingredient provokes edema at the injection site, which does not disappear immediately. A bruise can occur with deep insertion of the needle and damage to the capillary;
- superficial administration of the drug to an insufficient depth;
- non-compliance with the main advice of a cosmetologist during the rehabilitation period.
If edema and hematomas do not go away after 2 weeks, you should visit your doctor to find the cause and treatment of the complication.
Redness of the skin in the area after the procedure is called erythema. In the normal state of the body, it should pass within an hour after the biorevitalization process. If red spots do not disappear during the day, you should consult a specialist.
If itching and swelling join redness, then we are talking about an allergic reaction to the drug used. Here, as prescribed by a doctor, antihistamines are used.
What can and cannot be done after the restriction procedure
Unpleasant symptoms after biorevitalization occur in almost every person due to the content of chemicals in the preparation and the individual characteristics of the body. In order to avoid future complications and to maximize the prolongation of the positive effect, it is necessary to know what is possible and what cannot be done after this process.
Is it possible to drink alcohol after biorevitalization
Increased alcohol consumption does not carry health for a person, which undoubtedly affects the condition of his skin. It removes water from the body, resulting in dryness of the dermis and loss of its elasticity, slight wrinkles.
At the same time, alcohol-containing drinks contribute to facial swelling.
After biorevitalization, a side effect in the form of puffiness also occurs. This situation should not be aggravated by the use of alcohol in the early days of skin regeneration.
Is it possible to engage in sports after biorevitalization
Sports, according to experts, is delayed for a couple of weeks due to certain reasons. Firstly, rest is important for the body at this time for full recovery after biorevitalization.
Secondly, exercise promotes vasodilation, which reduces the activity of hyaluronic acid. Together with the sweat of the person, not only toxins and toxins will come out, but also part of the injected acid.
Is it possible to do facial massage after biorevitalization
Rubbing the skin that has undergone injection is strictly prohibited in the first 3 months after completion of the procedures. As a result of massage, increased blood circulation of the skin occurs, which causes hyaluronic acid to dissolve.
At the same time, the period of the positive effect of biorevitalization is reduced. In the first days after the procedures, any touch to the skin is contraindicated, not to mention massage.
Is it possible to do peeling and skin cleansing after biorevitalization
According to cosmetologists, the combination of biorevitalization and peeling procedures is very useful for a longer preservation of youthful skin.
Cleaning the skin with acids after a course of injections with hyaluronic acid helps to achieve such a high result as:
- softness and elasticity of the skin;
- wrinkle smoothing;
- clarity of face relief;
- elimination of dryness;
- healthy and uniform skin color.
- skin saturation with oxygen;
- preventing loss of moisture in the future;
- increased production of elastin and collagen.
The combination of the above methods of rejuvenation is preferably carried out after 30 years, when the first symptoms of skin wilt appear.
Can I sunbathe after biorevitalization
Visiting a tanning bed and staying in the open sun after the stage of procedures should be postponed for 2-3 weeks due to the high risk of adverse reactions and worsening effect of biorevitalization. Skin protection should be a prerequisite for the complete regeneration of the skin.
In the future, you should limit the time spent under the active sun, and reduce the number of visits to the solarium. Ultraviolet rays destroy hyaluronic acid, which leads to the loss of a positive result from the procedures performed.
Can I go to the bath after biorevitalization
Experts recommend that you refrain from going to the bath and sauna the first 14 days after the injections. High humidity is an obstacle to quick skin recovery, and a strong plus temperature helps to remove dermis from the cells of the dermis along with toxins and hyaluronic acid.
After the expiration of the rehabilitation of the skin, an infrequent stay in such health institutions is allowed.
Biorevitalization or mesotherapy – which is better
The biorevitalization procedure is one of the methods of mesotherapy.
The similarities of the methods are as follows:
- both methods of skin improvement are characterized as injectable. Their goal is the rejuvenation of the skin;
- both procedures help moisturize the skin and restore its elasticity, as well as eliminate minor wrinkles;
The differences between these 2 types of procedures are that for the course of mesotherapy, fillers with hyaluronic acid of animal origin are used. It does not contribute to maintaining a long anti-aging effect, where the consequences of the procedure last no more than 10 days.
At the same time, it is important to carry out frequent procedures to save the result. For biorevitalization, the created hyaluronic acid, which is closer to human, is used. Once in the body, it stimulates the production of its own acid.
The beneficial effects after the procedures are kept for a long period, and the skin is saturated with moisture to the maximum. Mesotherapy provides a quick and short effect, while biorevitalization for a long time prolongs the period of beauty of human skin.
Many people do not know which method to choose for skin rejuvenation. At a private examination of the patient, the cosmetologist will give practical advice.
After 30 years, the biorevitalization procedure for the first symptoms of skin aging contributes to the creation of favorable conditions for the vital activity of dermal cells and restores the necessary amount of hyaluronic acid in the human body.
Video about facial biorevitalization in the salon:
Video about lazer face biorevitalization :