Aqualix is a synthetic lipolytic drug that helps in the fight against local fat deposits. Reviews of cosmetologists and patients who have undergone a course of intralipotherapy with Aqualyx indicate a positive effect after the use of a corrective agent.
The weight loss technique is positioned as fast-acting, safe and effective, but there are a number of contraindications and features during the procedures.
- What is Aqualix
- Release form
- Mechanism of action
- Correction zones
- Indications for use
- Side effects
- Precautionary measures
- Features of drug administration
- Combination with procedures
- Intralipotherapy and compression underwear
- Preparations – analogues
- Recovery and rehabilitation period
- How often can non-surgical liposuction be done
- Video: Aqualix
What is Aqualix
The Aqualix slimming technique is an authoring development and a modern alternative to surgical liposuction.
Its advantage and main feature is the possibility of local elimination of fat deposits by removing fat cells from the body through lymph. Like any lipolytic, Aqualyx has the ability to process excess fats into energy, regulating the metabolic process, normalizing blood circulation and restoring lipid metabolism.
With the help of a drug administered invasively, it is possible to reduce the volumes in the so-called places-traps – zones that are practically not amenable to correction with the help of diets or sports exercises. The main purpose of applying lipotherapy with Aqualix is to contour correction, body modeling without weight loss.
The use of Aqualix lipolytic is approved by world regulatory authorities. In USA, the method of invasion with Aqualyx is marked with a registration certificate issued by Roszdrav.
Aqualix (reviews of the drug can be seen below) is available in ampoule form, in the form of a pinkish thick solution on a microgel basis for injection. The volume of one ampoule with the active composition is 0,27 fluid ounce.
Lipolytic has a viscous gel-like consistency, which allows you to evenly and accurately distribute in the corrected area, splitting the cell membranes, contributing to the removal of fatty deposits through the lymphatic stream.
The composition contains:
- 12-alpha-hydroxy-5-beta-24-deoxycholic acid sodium salt is the main component of the composition. This substance is biocompatible with the human body, the salt of deoxycholic (bile) acid is actively produced in the liver.
- Galactose 3-dimensional polymer – gives the composition the property of a sponge, allows you to precisely affect the corrected areas, providing a gradual release of the active substance after introduction into internal tissues.
- Saline for injection – to replenish hydrobalance, detoxification and dilution of lipolytic agents.
- Buffer systems are biological fluids that maintain normal pH after intralipotherapy.
The presence of introduced substances in the body is regular, therefore the composition of the lipolytic is absolutely biocompatible and safe. After 20-30 days after injection, Aqualix dissolves in dermal tissues without a trace. The composition of the drug is non-toxic, hypoallergenic, does not have an aggressive effect on the functioning of life support systems.
Mechanism of action
Aqualix (reviews indicate the popularity of the weight loss method) is a lipolytic drug, that is, it is aimed at breaking down fats in the dermal layers. With invasion of the solution, the tissues are absorbed by the liquids, as well as the microcavitation effect, which contributes to the destruction of fat cells and enhances the outflow of fluid.
Initially, the active component, when ingested, remains in bound form, an additional substance, the lactose polymer, provides the release of deoxycholine gradually.
Upon contact with fat cells, the solution acts depressingly on the membrane structures, destroying the enzymatic mitochondrial, lysosomal cell structures, as well as fatty acids and triglycerides. Further, by the lymphatic system, they are naturally excreted from the body along with the decay products.
Due to the prolonged release of the active substance, there is no negative effect on the work of the liver and kidneys. The lipolysis process with Aqualix is inherently close to natural physiology.
The drug is administered invasively by the doctor, a fan technique of intralipotherapy is used for punctures, no more than 2-3 punctures are made in the sites. In this way, the substance is distributed more evenly, specifically targeting problem areas.
The method of intralipotherapy with Aqualyx is not used for total control of cellulite or general weight loss. It allows you to precisely work out problem areas, to conduct modeling of individual sites.
The drug is used to correct:
- double chin;
- areas of the abdomen;
- hips from the inside, outside (“breeches”);
- patellar patches;
- the back cervical zone to eliminate the fat “buffalo hump”;
- dorsal folds;
- deposits at the waist;
- upper areas of the hands (on the inside).
- the abdomen.
The technique is also used to eliminate lipomas – benign neoplasms, as well as the correction of gynecomastia – an increase in the mammary glands in men of the female type.
Do not miss the most popular heading:
Hyaluronic acid in tablets. Benefits, how to take, reviews of doctors and effectiveness.
Indications for use
Aqualix is a lipolytic agent, reviews of therapy with the drug indicate its high effectiveness.
A biocompatible hydrogel solution is administered invasively in the presence of the following indications:
- If there is an aesthetic need for modeling, elimination of lipid deposits.
- If you want to sculpt the lower part of the face by removing the lipid layer.
- With the development of gynecomastia (for men).
- In the presence of wen.
- The need to correct areas in which the thickness of the fat fold is at least 1. 2 inch. With a smaller thickness, the active substance deoxycholate can damage tissues adjacent to the corrected area.
Aqualix can be used to achieve a cosmetic effect, and also as an adjunct or alternative therapy for surgical liposuction.
As part of the lipolytic, toxic substances and allergens are excluded, but there are a number of contraindications to the use of Aqualix:
- oncological diseases;
- obesity 3 and 4 degrees;
- decompensated diabetes mellitus;
- the presence of autoimmune diseases;
- low blood coagulability;
- dermatological pathologies;
- infectious and viral diseases in the acute stage;
- period of pregnancy, lactation;
- allergic appeara
nce to individual components;
- history of anaphylactic;
- pathology of the cardiovascular system;
- the thickness of the lipid layer is less than 19/32 inch;
- pathology of organs (liver, kidneys).
Like the vast majority of injectable drugs, Aqualyx is administered to an exceptionally healthy patient. It is unacceptable to use the method of intralipotherapy with Aqualix in areas with major vessels.
The method of intralipotherapy, subject to compliance with the technology, according to indications and exclusion of contraindications before the procedure, is a safe non-surgical method of lipocorrection of individual problem areas.
Following a session, the following side effects may occur:
- pigmentation changes in the treated areas;
- sensation of itching, burning, pain at the injection site;
- increased sensitivity of corrected areas;
- the appearance of hematomas, erythema (redness) at the injection sites;
- the formation of small subcutaneous seals.
All negative side effects disappear no later than 48 hours after intralipotherapy. In rare cases, proliferation of connective tissue in places of invasion can be provoked. In the case of the formation of large adhesions, they are removed surgically.
With intralipotherapy, it is important to observe precautions:
- Since the method is invasive, when introducing the Aqualyx solution, there is a risk of infection due to incorrect cleaning of dermal tissues, as well as disinfection of the injection sites.
- Particular care must be taken when using Aqualyx for patients prone to hemorrhagic manifestations, with poor blood coagulation, as well as for those who systematically take anticoagulant drugs. In such situations, against the background of the use of the substance, the likelihood of bleeding, the formation of localized bruising increases.
- The introduction of the drug is unacceptable with ordinary needles. Lipolytic infestations are performed with special Lipoinject medical steel needles.
- It is not allowed to dilute Aqualix with other substances, serum in ampoules is ready for use.
- Aqualix is injected strictly within the boundaries of localized body fat; the drug is not taken into the skin, muscle tissue, parenchymal organs and blood vessels.
Features of drug administration
Aqualix (reviews indicate the effectiveness of a lipolytic) is administered by a strictly qualified doctor who has undergone appropriate training. Therapy is carried out only in a clinic or cosmetology room. Before the procedure, the doctor collects an anamnesis, determining the indications for the conduct and excluding contraindications.
Standard algorithm for an intralipotherapy session:
- Drawing a marking on problem areas with determination of the direction and places of introduction of Aqualix.
- Antiseptic measures, disinfecting treatment of corrected areas.
- The needle is inserted into the thickness of the fat layer, strictly parallel to the epidermis. A fan technique with Aqualix injection is used. When invasion, it is important to get exactly the subcutaneous fat layer, without injuring the muscle tissue.
- A local massage is performed so that the drug is better distributed in the corrected area.
- Repeated antiseptic measures. Some time after the session, it is recommended to be under the supervision of a specialist.
The cost of the session depends on the vastness of the zone and the amount of substance injected, the price of one bottle is from $ 68. On average, the cost of a full course of intralipotherapy of 3 procedures varies from $ 408 – $ 748.
Combination with procedures
To achieve a quick and pronounced aesthetic effect, it is recommended to supplement the liposculpture technique with other aesthetic procedures.
These are the following procedures:
- LPG massage by moving vibrations of rollers with vacuum action;
- sessions of cold wraps with seaweed for a lifting effect;
- pressotherapy procedures;
- Ultrasound cavitation to activate the lipolytic process;
- B-Flexy technique for lymphostimulation.
Combined intensive care promotes the accelerated physiological process of lipolysis, which consists in the accelerated elimination of toxins, breakdown fat.
Intralipotherapy and compression underwear
After intralipotherapy sessions, wearing compression underwear is recommended. This will enhance the effect by a double action – compression and micromassage. Special models have the property of springy stretching, which provides lymphatic drainage massage to the areas treated with lipolytic. This allows you to reduce the load on the lymphatic system, the speedy elimination of puffiness.
Lingerie has a gravitational effect on the epidermis, the skin returns to tone faster. It is recommended to wear it for at least 5-7 days, the optimal compression ratio is at least 15/32 inch. Such preventive measures prevent sagging, prevent sagging skin.
According to doctors, such rehabilitation measures significantly reduce the likelihood of developing inflammation caused by adipocytolysis in the corrected areas. Models should be selected according to the characteristics of the corrected areas – bandages, knickers, elastic garters for the chin area, patella.
Preparations – analogues
Lipolytics possess a similar lipolytic property:
- Dermahil LL. The composition includes biocompatible fat-burning components – L-carnitine, peptides and growth factors, as well as phosphatidylcholine. It is used in the fight against fatty deposits, cellulite, to eliminate sagging skin and striae.
- MPX lipolytic complex. Due to its content in the composition of L-carnitine and sodium deoxycholate, it stimulates lipolysis. Dandelion extract favors the liver and kidneys, enhancing the diuretic effect.
- Aminomix (Aminomix) is a preparation based on amino acids that accelerate the processes of lipid metabolism, both energy and basic.
- Phosphatidylcholine based on bioactive phospholipid. The main effect of the drug is to improve the regulation of cellular processes – biooxidation, tissue respiration, ion and lipid metabolism.
The main difference between Aqualix from an
alogues is the targeted effect on areas of fatty deposits, accelerated splitting and the natural output of the lymphatic system of the body.
Recovery and rehabilitation period
Aqualix (reviews of doctors and patients can be found on the Internet) is released gradually, completely decaying after 15-20 days.
The rehabilitation period after intralipotherapy lasts 10-14 days, it is recommended:
- exclude staying in the open sun, visiting the solarium, saunas, thermal procedures;
- ensure water regime, consume at least 0,5 gallon of clean water;
- refrain from intense physical exertion;
- on day 4-5, conduct a session of lymphatic drainage hardware (manual) massage;
- within 7 days to ensure the wearing of special compression underwear.
For a more pronounced aesthetic effect and an accelerated mechanism of lipolysis from the diet, it is recommended to exclude fatty, spicy, salty foods.
Do not miss the most popular article in the rubric:
Plasma lifting face – what it is, how it is carried out, results, photos before and after the procedure.
How often can non-surgical liposuction be done
To achieve a lasting effect using the method of non-surgical liposuction with Aqualix, it is enough to take a course of 3-4 procedures. The interval between them is at least 20 days, since throughout the entire period the active substance continues to be released, activating lipolysis.
To fix the result in the intervals between sessions, it is recommended to carry out pressotherapy, LPG massage, cold wraps.
Aqualix acts gradually, breaking down fat deposits. Patient reviews indicate the effectiveness of the technique and the long-term effect, but the result is not immediately noticeable, since it takes some time to remove decay products and split subcutaneous fat.
Aqualix: what is it:
Aqualix: how the procedure goes: